All Comments on 'Taking One For The Team'

by Embracer_of_Souls

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2over 18 years ago
Probably The Most True Story of the week

Gave it a top mark for that reason and certainly not because I found it erotic.

I'm sure many wives have made controling hubbys who put them in this position.

We have one such guy among our neighbors. He does have some good points about him but respecting his wife is not one of them.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Your writing is quite good

Because of the circumstances in this story it was not erotic or hot just a little sad for me.

Here I go again looking at a nice fantasy story and equating it to real life.

This Group sex swapping is not the norm as having to take on the other couples partner in a crowd of possibilities. This goes against what swapping partners should ever expect married or not. If you’re meeting just one couple then it’s different as you both would need to agree before either could commit. The characters sound selfish not loving.

She would tell the husband she’s not into anyone and see if he wants to set up a meet with the object of his lust and maybe meet at the house or invite her and her mate to a swapping session of people she does find desirable.

Taking one for the team shows there is little communication or caring between the two partners. If they really care for each other both partners have to work together so no one is ever put upon. I’ve seen many men and women explain an illness like “It’s that time of the month” or “God, my stomach is killing me.” I’ve heard excuses said of “Damn, I’m too wore out from this morning to even want to get it on right now and damn I’m sore to boot. I guess tonight wasn’t meant to be.” If they believe it or not, probably not, everyone is covered and life goes on. Doing it when you don’t want is just like being a whore so the partner gets the pay out. Hooker and Pimp won’t work for long.

How many times this husband has laid back and watched or gone off for conversation or cuddling and fondling while his partner is still active would be the norm. These two characters would need to set ground rules or they are in for some really nasty feelings between them.

There are many clubs in the bigger cities along with web sites and newspapers that can give swingers many options. Of course as swingers know caution is utmost.

But hey this is a fantasy and well done.

Your writing is a good fantasy of what not to do in Group couplings.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Never satisfied??

They already have outrageous sex at home and are looking for better??

Just think of the millions of couples that would be so happy with that; and they aren't out looking for better!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anatomy lessons

You and many, many others need them. Learn the difference between the vulva and vagina!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Looks aren't everything and can often be deceiving the partner can look gorgeous but be a disappointment in bed, but not being great looking but could be marvelous in bed simply because they have had to work at it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

That one painted a pretty picture of swinging. How did the ogre get such a pretty wife?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous