Taking One for the Team Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany shook her head. “She loves that she can take command at times and that when you fuck her, you use her like she is your property, she likes that you guys switch back and forth, she didn’t have that with her ex.”

I nodded as I pushed a little deeper. “Now, you?” Tiffany said as she wrapped her legs around me.

“I like Samantha’s big tits, and she knows how to ride, and Lauren is a pure freak, once the clothes come off,” I admitted.

“And me? Tiffany asked.

“Can’t wait to find out,” I smiled back.

I pushed myself into her. With a loud moan, she took all of me inside her. “Fuck, that feels good,” Tiffany said as she wrapped her arms and legs around me. “Fuck me,” she said as she held on tight.

I fucked her hard. With each stroke, she bit down on my shoulders. I peeled her legs from around me and opened them wide. As I fucked harder, watching my dick go in and out of her.

Tiffany moaned loud, I slammed my cock in and out of her as hard as I could. The bed creaked and moved back and forth, threating to buckle underneath us. Tiffany’s eyes stared up at me with pure lust as I held onto her ankles, pushing her legs back.

“I don’t think my bed is meant for this,” Tiffany shook her head.

“I will get you a new one if it breaks,” I smiled.

Tiffany grabbed her feet and pulled them back. They both went under her arms then behind her. She lifted her head as she placed her ankles behind it. “I told you,” Tiffany winked.

Her hands were free to play with her clit as I slid my dick back inside her. Her large tits jutted out in front of her.

“Damn,” I said, looking at her in this position. I knew it wouldn’t take long for me to cum. I fucked her hard and fast as she stared up at me. I reached up and held onto her legs that were still encased in her black leather boots.

“Fuck!” I said as I watched my dick go into her. “I’m cumming.”

I pulled out. Tiffany shook her head. “Inside,” she said.

I smiled as I pushed my dick back in. I pushed deep inside her and looked down at her as I came. Tiffany slowly released her legs from behind her as I laid down beside her.

“Well?” Tiffany said as she laid her head on my chest.

“You know very well,” I said as I kissed her head.

“Yup,” Tiffany said. “They might out boob me, or do things with their mouths, but I am a lot more flexible.”

Tiffany picked her head up. “And that’s not even the most flexible position I can get into.”

“Oh, really?” I asked.

“Yeah, you will just have to wait and see,” Tiffany smiled as she laid her head back down.


12