Wife's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of how a frigid wife learns to enjoy sex.
12.6k words
4.26
73.6k
82

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILF4black
MILF4black
184 Followers

After I wrote this, I seemed to just keep rambling on lol, I realized there was not sex or erotica in the first chapter and for that I am sorry but the 2nd and future chapters will be lots of sex so I ask that you muddle through this one until you get to the good parts lol.

This is my first attempt at writing an erotic fiction story so please be kind in reviews lol. I came across this site about a month ago on my husband's lap top...no I was not snooping. I was not concerned at all because we all have our secrets. I noticed he was not reading the more taboo categories and I found them a little interesting myself and now we read some of the stories together. I decided to write a story about myself and something I did 25 years ago that very few people know about, including my current husband. If anyone I knew and who knew me read this story and knew it was about me they would say its complete fiction. They would never believe I would ever do such things in a million years due to the type of person I am and was when this all took place; a good moral person and seemingly perfect wife, but I assure you this is a non-fiction story and 100% true. I did do some name changing and some very minor details such as the dialog may not be 100% accurate do to this story did take place almost 20 years ago and my memory of some of the minor details may be a little fuzzy.

Frist a little about me so please be patient. I am currently fifty-one years old and on my second marriage to a man I have been married to for twenty-two years and have been completely faithful to. We have two children, a girl who is 19 and in college and a boy who is 21 and out of the home in the military. Before that I was married to another man who I married when I was 20. That marriage lasted only a little over five years and the first three and a half were very nice but the last year and a half we barely communicated and our sex life was almost nonexistent; something that was both our faults.

I loved my first husband a great deal but we got engaged only after five months of dating and the marriage took place eight months after we got engaged so we married rather quickly. I don't know why he agreed to a quick wedding and asked me to marry him after such a short time, but I know why I agreed to it. I loved him but I wanted to get married more out of wanting to get away from my parents and be my own person. My first husband was a nice man and very nice looking and oh wow what a charmer. He could charm anyone into liking him. He never beat me or physically hurt me in anyway; his fault was he liked the ladies. He cheated on me with more than one girl over our five year marriage.

I knew about his affairs but never confronted him on them. I am not a weak willed person at all and was not the submissive type wife in the least, but for some reason I never confronted him on his affairs even though they hurt. Maybe I blamed myself a lot and my lack of giving him sex. We had very little sex the last year and a half in our marriage. It was not that he was not physically attractive, he was; it was the fact sex was very low on my priority list. I enjoyed sex with him and it felt pleasant but overall I could have done without it for the most part. I never was a very sexual person. Never had been. Hell, I never had an orgasm until about a week before my twenty-fifth birthday.

I was not a very sexual person even though people who met me would not have known that. Physically I was very pretty, even today at fifty I get compliments on my looks, but when I was younger I was very pleasant to look at. I was not beautiful and to me I was just average looking but to others I was a pretty young lady. I looked for and found faults with my looks; my lips were too thin to be beautiful and I hated my heart shaped face. My hair was light brown but ever since I was fourteen I would have it frosted to look blonde and shoulder length. One thing I could not find fault in was my body. I always had a great body. At age twenty-four when my story really starts I stood five six and weighed between one twenty and one twenty-five, I could eat anything I wanted and never weigh any more than one twenty-five, even now at age fifty and after two kids the most I ever weighed when not pregnant is one thirty. I had a great butt and awesome 36c breasts that were firm, did not sag at all, and tipped with very cute rosy pink nipples.

My vagina was very sexy and what men would call a "fat pussy", but I did not realize that or understand that until I was twenty-four years old. I honestly thought all girls were basically the same down there and found out I was wrong. Basically I have been told by both men and women that I had a body built for sex; but as I mentioned I was not a very sexual person at all so a "body built for sex" was wasted on me. One of God's little jokes I guess lol

I was adopted when I was nine months old by an older couple who had one daughter that was already grown and out of the house when I was adopted. My sister was very much older than I was and my oldest niece is only two years younger than me. My parents were very good people and while strict in some ways they were lenient in others. My father spoiled me but was also very over protective even as I got older. There are so many examples of his protectiveness but one that comes to mind is when I was eighteen I used to go to tanning salons; I tanned very well...not to dark but just perfect...and I liked being tan so went to the beach or laid out in the sun often. Well my father read an article about how tanning booths were unhealthy for you so he called every tanning salon in the city telling them not to allow me to use their tanning booths. Of course I was eighteen at the time so there was nothing he could do, but it was very embarrassing. To my father I was like twelve years old forever.

My mother was very religious and Pentecostal. To give an example of how strict she was in her religion on Sundays we were not allowed to do anything but stay at home and relax after church because it was the Sabbath. None of us were and she would cook our Sunday meals Saturday night so she did not have to cook on Sunday's so she could observe the Sabbath. Ever been to a church that starts at noon and ends a little after three in the afternoon? Ever been to a church that people get 'so filled with the holy spirit" they jump up and start speaking in tongues? That was the church my mother went to and I did as well until I was sixteen and started going to church with a friend.

I had only been with two men sexually before I met first husband. I was not very experienced when it came to sex and I did not really enjoy having sex at all. The first guy was not my proudest moment, he was married and twelve years older than me. We had "dated" for about three weeks and one night I let him take me to a motel. When I lost my virginity it hurt and then felt very uncomfortable and I actually watched TV over the guys' shoulder while he was on top of me grunting and thrusting and not making me feel all that good.

It was not that he was rough or came to orgasm quickly, he was actually very gentle and sweet and kept asking me if I was okay while we were having sex. I just did not enjoy it much and when he was done he asked me if I came and I just shrugged my shoulders and told him "I think so." I had no idea if I did or not.

Maybe it was my upbringing; when my mother gave me the "talk" she made it sound like sex was horrible and a man and wife only had sex to have children and it was the wife's duty to have sex with her husband...she used the word "duty" and never mentioned pleasure with sex at all. Heck my parents slept in separate bedrooms ever since I could remember. No sex did not appeal to me at all. It was not that I did not find boys attractive because I did and I liked kissing; just the act of sex I had no interest in.

I only had sex with my first that one time before I ended our affair. I felt so guilty about him being married. I did give him oral sex often, before and after I lost my virginity to him; and it was something I found out I did enjoy doing a lot. I never allowed him to cum in my mouth however; I found that just very disgusting. I then started dating boyfriend number two. While I gave him oral sex, again not letting him cum in my mouth, we dated for a long time before I had sex with him, and by long time I don't mean weeks or months; I dated him for almost two years before we had sex. It was better but still nothing I got overly excited about and we did not do it often. As with my first, the few times I had sex with my boyfriend he was very gentle and constantly asked if I was okay and it kind of annoyed me. I still never had an orgasm I don't think. Then while still dating him I met my first husband.

I met husband number one, let's call him Sean, at work. I worked at a large call center in the city I grew up in in Georgia for a very well-known insurance company part time while going to college. Sean and I became friends while I was dating my boyfriend and I was attracted to him and he had "set his sight" on me to date. True fact, when he first saw me he told the lady sitting next to him at his work station, "Who is that? I am going to marry that girl one day." He was three years older than I was and had been in the Marine Corps. Sean was a real charmer and a perfect gentleman and I liked him and told him things I never told other people.

After about three months of being friends he invited me to his house for dinner and he made a homemade pizza that was terrible and we laughed about it as we drank some wine and not being a big drinker I got drunk and we ended up making out in his bed. We did not have sex and while the make out session was great and it did arouse me I would not have sex with him and he did not even try. I let him play with my breasts and nipples, which felt good, but that was as far as I let him go and as far as he tried to go. After a while I sobered up a little and Sean drove me home after he called a friend to drive my car. I thought that was so sweet. He was sober because he drank very little and he would not let me drive home after drinking and even had a friend drive my car so I would not get in trouble with my parents, who I still lived with. The very next day I broke up with my boyfriend and started dating Sean.

I dated Sean for about two weeks before we had sex and it was because I wanted to. He made me feel more aroused than the other two guys I dated and my pussy got more wet with him than the other two guys and I thought maybe he would be the one to make me orgasm. The sex with Sean felt so much better that I enjoyed it, but still never had an orgasm. I never faked them either because honestly I was too naive about sex and having an orgasm that I did not know about how to or even consider faking them. But it did feel nice and during sex Sean did not treat me like I was so fragile like the other two did and did not constantly ask me if I was okay. But he did treat me with a great deal of respect during sex and never...to be vulgar...he never fucked my brains out. Not that I would have known if he had, the kinkiest thing we ever did was me giving him a blow job and having sex doggie style, something he had to talk me into doing that way.

I considered those two things very kinky, yes I was so naïve, and I never let him go down on me; I never let any of the three guys I had sex with go down on me, that was just gross to me and I never let him cum in my mouth either even after we got married. There were even times when dating Sean and the first years of our marriage I would get horny and initiate sex and even a few times during foreplay I asked him several times to put himself inside me out of desire to feel him in me, but again I never had an orgasm and just felt that it must be me. I read magazines where some women said that could not orgasm at all and figured that was me. That was until I met Sarah.

Don't get all excited and think "Oh yay a lesbian story" or that I was a closet lesbian lol. No it was not like that...well maybe a little like that lol, but this is where my story really begins.

I was married for a little over four years and my marriage was falling apart. I knew it and Sean knew it but we just avoided the topic. Maybe it was because we did love one another still and just did not want our marriage to end or maybe we just had gotten too comfortable with each other. Whatever the reason it was going downhill and would end soon. We both still worked for the same insurance company, I had moved out of the call center sales part and into an underwriting position and Sean had moved up into management in the corporate training department. By this time I knew about his affairs, and yes it hurt and I was jealous and very angry but I avoided bringing it up. We did our best to avoid one another, example of that is Sean played a lot of golf and when he was out golfing I would go shopping with my mother. Well I would come home to our very nice 4 bedroom house we had been living in for about two and a half years and if I saw his car in the garage I would just keep driving and go visit my parents or a friend for a while.

After we got divorced I told him that and he laughed and said he did the same when he would come home from golf. If my car was in the garage he would keep going. Sex was almost non-existent and the times he wanted to have sex I would do my best to just give him a blow job to completion (without him coming in my mouth) so I did not have to have intercourse with him often. I still thought he was attractive and yes sometimes I would get aroused thinking about the good days we had and want to have sex with him but then I would think about his affairs and some of the women he had affairs with I knew from work and they were very attractive women and that made me angry and jealous and I would restrain from sex with him.

Oh we still had intercourse a few times but there was no passion in it at all and I would have to get him to use lubricant at times because I would not get wet enough to make it feel at least mildly pleasant. His job required him to travel a lot and sometimes be away for weeks at a time and that was when I knew our marriage was really over because I enjoyed him being away and he enjoyed being away.

At age twenty four and toward the last of the fourth year of my marriage I had become friends with Sarah. I really liked Sarah. She was a new hire at work and sat with me to help finish her training and we hit it off. She was not what you would call pretty but just so adorably cute that made her attractive. Sarah was a 20 year old girl and very petite.

Sarah stood only about five feet two inches tall and could not have weighed 95 to 100 pounds. She had such a cute face that was innocent looking with her adorable freckles. Sarah had such a lovely alabaster skin complexion. Her hair was a natural strawberry blonde with slight curls and like mine shoulder length. I had not changed much about my hair style over the years. We seemed to hit it off right away and we soon became friends outside of work. When my husband would go out of town for work or on weekend golf trips with his friends I would invite Sarah to spend the weekend with me, something she was happy to do since she lived at home with her parents still. Sometimes she would have to decline because she was seeing her boyfriend.

Sarah was very closed mouth about her boyfriend and after a while I stopped prying. When she spent the weekend with me we would go dancing or to the movies or just hang out at my house watching television and having girl talks and going to the country club my husband and I were members of to lay out by the pool. She even met my husband, who she found very likable and charming like everyone who meets him does and Sean never once made a pass at her or any other appropriate behavior. He at least had the decency to not hit on my friends. As Sarah and I became closer I confided in her about my husband and of course she felt that was sad and I also confided in her about my lack of enjoying sex, which she also thought was sad and confessed she enjoyed sex a great deal but she never elaborated on the topic. She asked me if it was true I never had an orgasm and I told her I don' think I had but maybe, I just did not know. Sarah laughed and told me, "Oh when you do, you will know; trust me."

When Sean went to Iowa for work for a 3 month period of time I invited Sarah to stay with me as much as she could and she basically moved in with me, which was something I wanted her to do and enjoyed her at my house. I had come to really like and care for Sarah, like a little sister, and I while she never said anything I don't think her home life was all that great. When Sarah moved in my life changed.

It was mid-July and Sean had been gone for about two weeks and I was in the bathroom at work in the basement level of the companies building where the cafeteria was located. The company employed a little over 1500 people at the time and our large building had four floors. Sarah and I went to lunch together and when I excused myself to use the restroom she said she would get us a table and wait for me. I was in the stall peeing when the door to the bathroom opened and I heard two girls talking; I was trying not to be nosey but when I heard my husband's name mentioned I became very nosey and started to listen to their conversation.

"...he is great and oh God he fucked my brains out several times when we hooked up that night." Voice number one said.

"I just wish he was single. I don't really do married men." Voice two replied.

"Oh please, Amanda, you are such a slut and you have a boyfriend and still fuck around. You would do Sean if given the chance." Voice one said laughing.

"Ok true I would fuck him." Voice two giggled. "But I kind of feel sorry for his wife." She giggled again, "Is he really that good?"

"Oh God yes. He fucked me so hard and can last forever and can get it up several times a night." She giggled, "And oh boy can he eat pussy. Made me cum twice from just going down on me."

They changed the subject and talked about a party they went to the previous weekend and I took the time to peak through the crack of the stall door and saw two girls that worked in the sales department. I had never really met them but working in underwriting you get to know the people in sales on a work basis. Girl one was Christie, a tall but very thin brunette, like runway model thin, and very pretty. Girl two was Amanda who was just beautiful. A brunette but very short with a killer body and big boobs. Both girls were about a couple of years younger than me. Amanda I heard was a "party girl" and not to bright but a good sales person and Christie was very smart and rumor was she was up for the next supervisor position in sales.

The girls were not in the bathroom to use the facilities but to check their makeup and wash their hands and after they left I sat in the stall and cried and cried for a long time. That was the first time I had heard Sean slept with a girl from work. That was the final straw that broke the camel's back in my marriage. As I cried I went through the cycle of blame and finally ended by blaming myself.

Maybe if I was more sexual and enjoyed sex more he would not cheat. Christie said he "fucked" her brains out but he never did me like that and I would not let him. She said he "ate her pussy" and I never let him do that to me. Maybe if I did he would not cheat. Maybe if I let him fuck my brains out and even talk dirty to me and back at him he would not cheat. It was all my fault and if I was not such a prude and did not hold on to the belief that sex was just to intimate to be all nasty and filthy with my husband would not cheat on me. I was just too frigid to please a man sexually. Yes I actually thought that and blamed myself.

MILF4black
MILF4black
184 Followers