Taking Over The School Pt. 04

Story Info
He gets called into the principals and accused by a stranger.
11.2k words
4.67
16.5k
24

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following very dark story has themes of raceplay, misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

"Hello. I was told to report to Vice Principal Smith?" I tell the woman at the counter of the Principals' office. The middle-aged woman looks very much focused on whatever it is on the screen, so I'm not even sure she hears me. But after a moment, where it looks like she reaches a stopping place mentally, she looks at me.

"You Evan?" The woman asks in an annoyed manner. Her eyes look me over with a sort of not caring attitude. Like she's seen everything so nothing would surprise her. Like I'm just another maggot in the pile, so she doesn't care why I'm here.

"Yeah," I respond, hoping for some clue why I was told to come here. I was chilling in Biology like I normally at this time when my teacher got a call on her school-phone. She was told that I was being summoned to the principal's office for some reason. That I was to go right away, which meant either something bad happened to my family, or I'm in trouble.

Of course I think this is related to what I've done to the three girls. What else could it be? I haven't done anything to anyone else.

If it really is one of the girls complaining about what I did to them, I'm going to be very surprised. I had a strong feeling none of them would say anything about what happened. Not because they were threatened to never say anything, but because they loved it. Each one of them came and came hard during, which is a very strong motivator. In a way, I like to think that I gave them what they needed, if they knew they needed it or not.

Another reason I wouldn't think that they would tell is if they did, it would never happen again. They wouldn't get another chance to do anything with me. And the way I left each of them, they seemed very much interested in having it happen again.

"Go in, middle office in the back," The front counter woman says, motioning behind her. She doesn't even wait to say all of this before going back to her screen and whatever is on it.

So, I move around the side of the counter where the lifting door happens to be. There I lift it up and walk about, noticing that the important thing that the woman was focusing on, is some store's web site.

"Vice Principal Smith? You wanted to see me?" I ask as I walk into the only open office. There I stand in the open door frame, again trying to be polite.

Looking in, I see a rather dumpy 50ish year old black man sitting behind a desk. He's overweight with a pretty big gut that seems to go over the desk he's sitting at. This makes the grey suit he's wearing almost disappear as all you can see is the white button up shirt. The guy has stance that seems to show that he used to be a coach of some sport. My guess would be football. Or maybe that's just the expression he gives me that gives that away.

"Yes, Mister Evan. Come in and sit down. We have a serious matter to discuss," Smith says, not standing up but motioning to one of the chairs in front of his desk. I look at the chair, then notice the other chair.

That's when I see there's a woman in the other chair. A woman that looks the same age as me. A woman that has to be a student here, same as me, even if I've never seen her before.

As I step in, the girl stares at me with a sort of angry smirk. Her brown eyes glare at me as if trying to tell me an entire book's worth of content without speaking. It's rather unnerving if I'm being honest. It's clear whomever she is doesn't like me at all, yet I have no clue why.

Seeing her does put me a bit at ease because. She's not Shania, Rosche or Diane. If it was one of them, I would know exactly why I'm here and would have been bummed out. It would mean it wasn't the great and epic even for them that it was for me.

"Mister Evan, I'm just going to get straight to the point," Vice Principal Smith states, looking very serious. He even puts his hands together on top of his desk to show he is in Principal mode now. That he's not the fun and cool principal, but the serious, policemen type now.

"You are being accused of sexual assault, robbery and harassment against another student," Smith informs me. My surprised face clearly shows I wasn't expecting this. Of all the things I was to be accused of, I didn't expect anything like that.

"What?! By who?" I say louder than I mean to in a very shocked and surprised voice. Despite having somewhat prepared myself for this, it is still very much a surprise. And of all things to call it, sexual assault?!

"By me motherfucka!" The girl sitting in the chair next to me damn near yells. She then stands up as if challenging me to a fight. Her arms extend and she puffs her chest as she leans over, daring me to do something. She is extremely upset, whomever she might be.

"Ms. Johnson!" The principal barks, showing he doesn't apricate her flare. To this I just stare at her, very confused. I have never seen this chick before in my life.

Since I'm so I'm tall, we are nearly on the same eye level even if she's standing. There I'm able to get a much better look at her face. Whomever she is appears to be my age, 18. Much like many of the students here, she looks as if she has an attitude. That the world owes her everything for some reason, and because of that, she can do no wrong. That she's allowed to do as she wants, when she wants and no one better tell her otherwise. At least with her, I can tell she's been in a few scrapes. She gives the vibe that she's not scared to get in a fight.

"Who the hell are you?!" I ask as I'm at a loss of what else to say. I ask this honestly and without any sort of taunt because I'm being serious. I have no idea who she is or why she would accuse me of doing something I didn't do to her.

"Bitch you know who the fuck I am!" The chick responds stepping forward as if to finally strike me. At this Vice Principal Smith stands halfway up which makes her stop. This lets me know that the two of them have had interaction before. Most likely her being sent for disciplinary reasons.

I do catch something that I guess Smith doesn't. That's her bad acting. The way she said that wasn't exactly believable. It was said in the way someone says something when they are told. Like at a townhall when an audience member asks a question.

"Lara here has informed us that you have been harassing her for the past week," Smith begins to explain after the chick sits down. Only she keeps staring at me with that hateful stare.

"Then you sexually assaulted her yesterday, after school, in the women's locker room where you stole her bra and panties, as well as her makeup," the principal informs me.

When he says this, I look at him still confused. Unlike "Lara" I know my expression looks real because it is.

"No, I didn't," I state honestly, leaving out that I can prove it because I fucked someone else at that time. I am overly confused by all of this because there's parts that show Lara knows about what really happened. From my guess, she knows about me being tossed into the girl's locker room while forced to wear bra and panties. And she clearly knows that I fucked Rosche.

Whomever this chick is, is she doing this for Rosche? Could Rosche be scared enough that she didn't want to come forward herself? I don't think so. Even if Rosche had hated it, I believe she would have gone to Smith herself. Or that she would get revenge in her own manner.

The way Rosche acted this morning while telling Shania about it made it seem like she enjoyed it. She didn't seem like she thought a crime had gone down. I just don't see her telling Smith or any teacher about it.

And if I am being very honest, if Rosche was the one here saying what happened and that she hated it, I would fully admit what I did. Just like I would have stopped when I was doing it if she was sobbing and screaming in protest. I know what I did is very much a gray area in terms of legality, but if I really knew she hated it at the time, I would have stopped. Just like I would have been honest about what I did if she complained.

"How the fuck you gonna sit there and fucking lie about it? You know what you did, white bread. You fucking forced yourself on me, making me suck yo dick and shit, trying to take my snatch and beat me," Lara says very loudly and very crudely. Except this time she doesn't try to stand up to fight. Instead she is just angry and animated in her chair.

"Ms. Lara, I will not be telling you again about your language," Smith states in a grave tone. Despite his warning, I doubt he would do anything. I'm not even sure he would do something if she cussed him out to his face.

Confused but getting angry, I look at Lara. I look her right in the eye and try to figure what I see there. To try and figure why she is doing this and who in the hell she is.

All I see is anger in her eyes. A fuck-ton of anger. But I don't know why. I don't even know who she is. Why would she hate me that bad? I could understand if she was good friends with Rosche, but I don't think they are. I've never seen her hang around with her.

"Alright," I say as calmly as I can. I then sit up straight and try to look as professional as I can while facing Smith.

"Vice Principal Smith. First, no, I did not assault this woman in any way, nor did I steal anything from her. I don't even know who she is, and I would take a polygraph to prove it," I say as calmly as I can with looking Smith in the eyes. I do this for two reasons, because I know that's most likely to win Smith over, and it'll piss Lara off. Not to mention coach's love when you make eye contact. They like when you boost their egos with respect to show they are in charge, even if they are shit people on the inside.

"And two, if I did do those horrible, horrible act, then Lara should surely will be able to say some personal aspect about myself to prove it. If I'm circumcised or not. What scars I have down below. How large I am and etc.," I say to Smith in my calm manner, bringing logic into this strange situation.

"W-Wait," Lara declares and by her tone she doesn't like my idea. My guess is that though she knows what happened, she didn't think to get any real details.

Suddenly someone bursts into the office from the door, surprising all of us. It's the front counter woman, only now she's no longer calm. She looks very concerned, like if an emergency is happening. It's here I notice just how large she happens to be as her entire frame takes up the open door. It makes me wonder if all of the administration here don't put much effort into physical fitness.

"Smith, they're b-back," the front counter woman gasps, sounding out of breath for some reason. Looking at her, I see she's sweating too, meaning she must have gone out of the office and ran back.

"They outside now. I've already called the cops. Security is headed there now. It's bad this time," the front counter woman proclaims, making this sound like the world is ending. She even leans against the door frame like she needs to catch her breath.

"Oh motherfucker," Vice Principal Smith grunts in panic as he scrambles to get his large frame up. He then moves much faster than what I thought he could around his desk, damn near flying to run out of his office. It's only when he is almost out of the front office completely that he happens to remember us.

"You two," Smith yells, running to the counter and leaning over, as if this will make him heard better.

"Stay the fuck there and don't move! I'll be back," Smith order, then turns around and runs out the office door. He opens it so hard it swings back to smack the wall, damn near breaking it. Then he runs towards the front doors of the school.

As I watch the two rush off, I shake my head. This is the leadership at this school. Leaving a potential rapist with his victim. It's the crap like this that happens and I wondered why I was allowed to be bullied the way I was for so long. This school isn't exactly the greatest. At least the administration isn't. There are a lot of great teachers here, but it's sad they get paid crap while idiots like Smith are probably paid a great deal more.

"Who the fuck are you?" I then demand as I turn to Lara, dropping the innocence, good-boy act. This time I sit up and lean forward, making it know just how much larger I am than her. That her trying to threaten me with a fight isn't going to work.

"Shut the fuck up, white boy. You ain't getting away with this," Lara snaps back, knowing what I was going to ask. The way she sits in her chair shows she is clearly not scared of me, even if she must know what happened.

"Getting away with what?!" I retort, confused by this statement. The way she's acting I've just committed some super huge crime. By my account, all I did was have some kinky sex.

"You know what you fucking did. You lucky I even told fat-ass, dumb-ass, round-ass Smith. You don't know how badly I rather end this another way," Lara declares, her brown eyes flaring. Again that attitude of hers comes shining through at this, with her wanting to make it clear that she's hard. Much harder than I ever could be in her mind.

"And what did I do?" I ask, now calm. I even smirk after asking this as I've noticed something. Something I can easily use against her.

Lara hasn't stated what I did. She hasn't stated "you fucked Rosche," or anything like that. That means it is for some reason uncomfortable for her. And it's for that reason I'm sure I can exploit that. I bet it's because she really doesn't know what happened so she's not confident talking about it except in a lie to Smith.

"You know what you did to Rosche!" Lara finally states, revealing Rosche's name. Only she says the name really odd. Rosche's name is said with an accent on the "o" because, well, that's how she says it. This chick says "Ross" instead, making me wonder if they even know each other.

"And what did I do to Rosche?" I question, saying her name correctly. To this, Lara gives me a knowing look. I think she's gathering that I know how full of shit she is. That she doesn't even know Rosche.

"That you dared touch her with your white..." Lara says fast and frantic, showing a lot of emotion while saying it in a disgusted manner. The way she looks and says it you might think my cock is diseased or something. At least that's what I assume she is referring to as she doesn't finish.

"You ain't getting away with that. I'm going to fucking make sure of that," Lara proclaims, now full of fury. She even points at me as if her hand was a gun.

Hearing her say this makes me feel...different. That weird confidence seems to return, just as it did yesterday when I was with Rosche. Where I had enough and did as I wanted after being bullied for so long. The sort of dark confidence that makes me feel like I can do anything.

"Is that so?" I ask in my cool and calm manner. In a smooth movement, I turn in my chair and look out of the door, showing that I'm no longer even concerned about Lara.

There doesn't appear to be anyone in the office. The front counter woman and Smith are gone, and all the other doors are closed, meaning the other vice principal's must be elsewhere. If I'm not mistaken, the principal's office is elsewhere, if he's even here. I've seen the principal maybe twice in my entire time here.

Not saying anything about it as Lara curses at me, I use a couple of fingers to start to swing the door closed. I do this very slow as to not make any noise. I don't want the heavy door to creak nor slam once it reaches the fame.

As I do this, I almost laugh about how inept this school is. That again, they are leaving the two of us alone after what they think has happened. One of us could have a weapon and kill the other, but if that happened, I'm sure they would lie about it.

Lara sees me shutting the door, but doesn't say anything about it. In fact, I think she's waiting for me to close it faster. There's no doubt in my mind she's wanting this because she can get her revenge. That she can finally attack me and beat me up, or whatever it is that she thinks she is going to do.

"Tell me. Are you mad that it happened, or that she enjoyed it?" I taunt once the door closes and we both hear the click. I turn and smile a wide smile at her, the sort of smile that would piss anyone off.

Telegraphing what she was planning to do from the moment I arrived, Lara lunges at me, her fist drawn back. The way she does it shows just how much intense anger she has over me, or over what happened, which is very odd. I mean...why? Why is she so mad about it?

I would like to think it is because she thinks her friend was raped, but since she and Rosche aren't friends, that's not the case. If I had to guess, I'm assuming this chick overheard Rosche talking in the hallway or elsewhere. Or maybe more plausible, she read a posting or message on some social media about it.

I think the real reason she is so upset is that a Caucasian dared to fuck an African-American. That it doesn't matter who it was, she would be upset that I did it. To make her even more upset, she knows Rosche clearly enjoyed it, which isn't allowed for some dumb reason in her mind. This no doubt was amplified by the fact it was me, the only white guy in the school who has been subject to bullying and jokes since I got here. How dare he get any sort of action.

Feeling my own rage flare at this thought, I stand up right as she comes at me. This catches her off guard as in her mind I'm supposed to just sit and take the abuse. Just let her beat me up as I've let so many people bully me over the school year.

What catches her off guard even more is that I'm not some small chump. She probably didn't even know that I play on the football team. So when I stand and reveal not just my height but size, she is taken back.

When I stand, my left hand stretches out towards her attacking right hand. I don't try to grab her fist, but instead cross my arm over hers so when her arm extends towards me, it'll be blocked. Not just blocked, but the movement will make her arm move upward.

This goes as I knew it would, when Lara's arm makes contact with mine it sort of rubs her arm against my forearm as I prevent her punch, making her shoot it straight up. But my right hand is the one that makes the difference. It's the one that causes her to see how badly she's fucked up. To realize that she's not the one in charge, but I am. Because with my right hand, I grab her by the throat. My large hand seems to perfectly encase her small neck, making the situation change instantly.

Lara's eyes go wide as she feels my large hand grip her neck. They get even wider when I actually squeeze, making sure that her breathing is affected. Sure, I'm not choking her to death, but letting her damn well know that I could. I squeeze hard enough to scare her and make her stop.

I've never fought a woman before. Well, not seriously fought one...as an adult. Never had to. Never wanted to. That's not to say I wouldn't, as the way I see it, is if anyone is meaning you harm, it doesn't matter what gender they are, you do what you have to do. Granted, I don't think I could bring myself to harm a 60 pound weakling, but I'm not going to let someone hurt me whomever they are when I haven't done anything to them.

And so, I don't feel bad for grabbing Lara by the throat. Plus, I'm fucking pissed off. Almost as mad as I was yesterday with Rosche in that locker room.

How dare this bitch accuse me of this bullshit. I didn't jack to her at all. I didn't even know she existed before today. And how dare she have a problem with me for something as dumb as my race.