Taking Over The School Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about a minute of this, my logical side begins to return. I recognize that I don't have much time to do this, unless I really do want to get caught. The vice principal is going to be back shortly as will the front counter lady. I'm not sure what they are investigating, but whatever it was can't take more than five minutes, which is quickly approaching, if it hasn't already passed.

"Get up. Get up bitch," I suddenly demand as I pull my cock from her mouth and then push her head back so she'll fall back into he chair. She does just this, her tits still on display, but now completely wet from all of her drool.

Still furious, I take a step back to give her room, waiting for her to get up. But she doesn't. Instead she stares at my cock with a downright cock-drunk look. It makes her look like she hasn't had that much fun sucking a cock in a long time. To get her attention, I slap her again.

Not waiting for her to do it, I grab her and force her to stand. Being somewhat limp, her body just sort of does as I want. When I make her stand, she just stands there, not doing anything else. Not fighting, but not trying to do anything else.

Being rather rough, I grab her by the hips and spin her around. Unlike the other girls, I am not gentle with Lara in any way. In fact, I make a point to be as rough as possible. When I spin her, I do it fast to make sure she's dizzy off of it. She deserves this as she would see me in jail if she had her way.

Now facing away from me, I push her hard on her upper back, while my left arm moves under her hips. The force of my push would have sent her and the chair backward, but since I was holding my arm under her hips, this forces her to bend over.

Seeing what I want, Lara stays bent over. Here I push her forward so she is being over the chair she was just sitting in. Bending until her head and tits go on the edge of the chair where they hang off.

"Fucking accuse me," I growl as I start to tug at her blue jean shorts. I make no effort to unbutton them or anything, I just start yanking.

After three yanks, which sounds painful from her groans, her shorts finally come down. I pull them down to her knees where I'm surprised to find she's wearing panties. Since she wasn't wearing a bra, I figured she might not be wearing any.

Lara stays bent over as I strip her like this. She doesn't even say anything about it. Nothing about stopping, nor that Smith will be back soon. It's as if she's gone full submissive and is only doing what she knows I want.

Empowered by this, I grab a handful of her pink cotton panties. I ponder for just a second that I would have guessed her to wear lacy or sexy panties if she wore them at all. These are just normal panties that look well used. Well, too bad.

I yank up on her panties, straight up. Lara cries out in pain at this, but only for a moment. This is because her panties rip off very easy as I pulled so hard. I'm sure this was painful for her as it would have bunched up right on her clit. But I really don't give a shit. It's just another punishment for her lying about it. Let her clit be sore from it.

Her pink panties as now in my hand, ripped. Reaching over her as Lara stays bent, I press her ripped panties against her face. I press them right against her mouth, wanting her to feel the wetness that I feel on them.

Again, seeming to be prepared for it, Lara opens her mouth. This allows me to stuff her own panties in her mouth, making for a good gag. That's why I do it too, to gag her. Sure, there's a power aspect, but it's more about keeping her quiet at what is about to happen.

And I shove her panties in her mouth, she doesn't complain or try to take them out. It's as if she enjoys this being done to her. Enjoys being a submissive whore for me to use and abuse as I want. Again, not really surprising now that I think about it.

Not waiting for a response nor checking to see if she's ready, I grab my cock and press it against her womanhood. Once it is in between her pussy lips, I push it in. Doing this feels weird as her legs are damn near closed as her shorts prevent her from spreading her legs too much as they are bunched above her knees.

Lara's legs being so close together makes her feel pussy tighter than it should, which I'm not used to. All the times I've had sex the woman kept her legs open so it was easy to slide into. This feels different. It feels more violating, which makes it feel better in this situation. Like it's making her feel it more.

"That's right, you stupid bitch. That's my white cock in your pussy," I taunt as I push more of me inside her wet snatch. To accent how helpless she is, I slap her ass once.

Instead of yelping as I thought she would at being spanked, she moaned. A clear moan came out of her muffled mouth, surprising me. As I push more of my cock inside her, I lean over some to see her eyes are closed and her face is red as she bends over the chair. Her hands are gripping the chair and she looks so damn intense.

Lara is loving this. The bitch is in heaven. Look at her face. It's clearly in ecstasy. She really must be a sex freak if she is getting off on what I'm doing. Not that there's anything wrong with it. We each do our own thing. I just didn't think she would be enjoying this as much as she is.

"I'm fucking your pussy, and you going to bend over and take it," I taunt as I press fully against her ass. Her thick black ass is pressed against my white front, our bodies touching as my cock is all the way inside of her.

With the others, I left my cock in for a moment, making sure they felt it pushing them apart. But this time I can't do that. I just don't have the time. So I grab hold of her hips and pull back at once. Then I thrust in and begin to fuck her. Over and over I pull my hips back and thrust forward, sending my cock deep inside her hard.

As fast and furious as I can, I fuck her. I hold her hips and thrust as fast as I can while holding her in place. There's no easing in, nor being gentle. I roughly fuck her, knowing how loud it is as I ram against her thick body.

Lara moans so damn loud. Almost as loud as the thudding and clapping our bodies make as I ram against her. And in a rather funny moment, at least to me, her own tits make a loud clapping sound as they swing to hit the side of the chair as they hang over. They slap down and bounce from the thrusts, making it almost sound like someone is clapping/cheering at me fucking her.

The wet sounds of sex echo around the vice principal's office as I fuck Lara over this chair. Her muffled moans are also clearly heard, not just by me, but by anyone near to this closed office. Just like they must be able to feel the hard thuds our bodies make when they come together.

The entire scene is so intense I feel like all the walls may just collapse around us from the energy we are producing. That they will fall over and the entire school will see us like this. And you know what? I don't think that would be too bad.

It takes less than a minute before Lara cums. This surprises me as, at least from my experience, girls that have sex a lot take longer to orgasm. They like the buildup of sex as well as the feelings of it, so they make it last. This bitch is the opposite. It's as if she is getting exactly what she wanted so there's no use trying to hide or elongate it.

"That's right, cum on my cock. Cum on my cock fucking your pussy," I taunt as she orgasms. My voice drips with power, wanting her to feel pathetic and submissive. That she's just a sex toy that came from being roughed up.

Normally I would reach under and rub her clit to make her orgasm even better...but fuck her. The entire reason I'm doing this is for me. To get revenge. This is to teach this bitch a lesson. Sure, she's enjoying it, but she'll never forget it or why it happened.

Harder and harder I ram into Lara's pussy, forcing my cock to go as deep as it can each time. It's so hard that I move her and the chair she is in with each thrust. I move them to the point that they reach the wall. There Lara's face presses against it, making it look like she's being compacted as I keep pounding her.

"There we go, oh yeah. Take it. Take all of it," I gasp as I finally reach my own peak. My own orgasm flows free, where I slam my cock deep inside her and keep it there. I hold her tight to make sure she can't escape what's about to happen.

Breathing hard, my cock floods her womb with my seed, marking my territory once again. My eyes roll as I feel this, as it is the best feeling ever. It makes me feel whole, like I conquered something impossible.

My cumming in her seems to make her cum again, as she starts to moan long, high pitched moans of pleasure. Like the feeling of my cum has made her complete. She even wiggles her ass, as if unable to stop her squirming from the feeling.

Once I'm done, my body is wet with sweat, not to mention tired. But the anger I had is still there. Sure, not as strong, but it is still around. Again, this is surprising as I'm not an angry person, normally.

Not saying anything, I pull my dick out of Lara as she keeps moaning. Her moans continue as I pull up my pants and redo my belt. It feels like the waves of her orgasm are still flowing, but she begins to get softer each time, making it seem that the orgasm is fading.

Bent over the vice principal's chair and looking like a complete whore, she cums, her body twitching. Her tits and head are still over the side of the chair where they dangle down. And her shorts have fallen to her ankles from her squirming, leaving her all but naked and in a lewd position.

Now that my clothes are set right, I move my own chair back to where it was. Then I open the door the way it was. I do this uncaring of how Lara looks or if anyone can see inside. I open the door all the way and sit in my chair as if nothing at all happened. I sit as if there wasn't a girl cumming next to me bent over her chair.

Lara doesn't react like I thought she would. I thought she would panic and try to fix herself with the door open, but she doesn't. Instead she calmly notices it, then slowly begins to move. She knows she needs to fix herself, but also knows she is unable to move fast or hide what just happened.

I have a feeling she knows what I am thinking, that if someone does see her like this or comes in, that I'll say the bitch went crazy. That she started to rip off her clothes and then masturbate in front of me, daring me to do something about it. That she must be a sex addict/freak.

Being quiet, mainly due to the panties still in her mouth, Lara stands up all the way. Calmly she reaches down and pulls up her shorts, to which she has to unbutton them first. But she does manage to get them up, not looking at me at all as she hides away that shaved pussy and fat ass.

After her shorts are back up, Lara tries to pull up her ripped tops. I thought she had removed them completely because they were ripped apart, but that's not the case. They aren't ripped all the way and have been hanging from her waist were they were bunched up.

I watch as Lara tries to put the two tops back on, but doesn't have much luck. She is able to pull the straps up, but her tits are still fully exposed due to the tops being ripped. The sides of her tops hang on either side of her breasts as a they are too large and keep them apart. Even after she tugs them over her tits to try and hide them, the tops fall back to the sides, making sure her breasts are seen.

Not even glancing to look at me, Lara leans over the principal's desk. There she gets a few pieces of scotch tape from Smith's dispenser. I then watch as she tries to tape her top not together, but to her own skin. She puts the piece of tape to the end of the ripped top, pulls and then puts the other end of the tape onto her skin.

At first this doesn't work because she is sweaty. She's forced to remove one of the tops and use it like a rag to get rid of her sweat. Once she does this, the top ends up in her back pocket. Now mostly die, she tries the tape again.

Over and over she does this, not saying anything about it as she does. It takes a bit of tape, but she manage to somewhat tape her top to herself in a stable position. Once she is done, you can see a lot of her breasts as the entire center of her upper body is seen, with the top covering most of her breasts. But you can see straight down from her neck to her jeans, her smooth black skin showing, as well as a lot of cleavage. Looking at it makes me think of that dress Jennifer Lopez wore like 20 years ago.

Looking dazed still, Lara sits down in her chair after moving it back in place. In silence we sit, almost like nothing has happened. And then, as if some mystical cue, we both hear noise as people reenter the front office. Neither of us turn to look, but we both clearly hear it.

"I'm telling you, they are nothing but trouble. This is the third damn time we've had to deal with them," Principal Smith grunts as he moves back into the office.

"I know, I know!" The front counter woman says, clearly agreeing. I don't look out the door, but I can tell it's just them entering the office. That there's no other principals with them, nor the police. Once again, proof this isn't the greatest of schools.

In the corner of my eye I catch something. Lara reaches up and to her mouth, where she pulls out her panties. I have a feeling she forgot they were in there. But she quickly pulls them out where she stuffs them into her shorts' pocket.

"Now, you two. I'm really not in the mood for this. What the hell happened?" Vice Principal Smith demands as he barges back into the office and moves around his desk. His gut damn near smacks my face as he does this.

Once behind his desk, he stands there, looking at me then Lara as if we are an annoyance more than anything else. Like we are here not because we are being forced to, but to ruin his day. This attitude isn't surprising with as sweaty as he is. Looks like his fat ass had to do something physical. And I bet he hates doing anything physical, even sex.

"N-Nothing," Lara then says in a soft, calm tone. At this Smith looks at her, somewhat surprised. He then cocks his head, not believing what he's hearing. He continues to look at her, making it as if he's waiting for her to say more.

"Excuse me? What did you say?" Smith demands, still surprised. Lara swallows at this, but doesn't say anything more. She just sort of shrugs. When it looks like this isn't going to be enough for Smith, she then sits up some, as if this makes it easier to speak.

"Nothing h-happened. It was a misunderstanding," Lara says, as if this is to clear everything up. To her credit, Lara looks directly at him at saying this. She doesn't look away or anything. Again, coach's love when you do this.

Vice Principal Smith studies Lara, then looks at me. The urge to laugh is so great that I'm surprised I can hold it in. The fat bastard doesn't seem to notice her big change in clothes. That her tits are basically out.

I look back at Smith with a smug look that seems to say, "Told you so." Yet the more he looks at me, the more he seems to think that something did indeed just happen. The only thing that is stopping him from accusing me openly is that he probably doesn't want to deal with it. To do that would mean more work. Plus, he must be wondering if Lara is going to admit anything. The way she is acting is that she just wants all this to be over. To be able to leave and get out of here.

"Are you sure Ms. Johnson?" Smith asks Lara in a strange way. His tone sounds more like a kid that is about to get out of doing homework more than anything else. That he too wants this to be over, but only if it ok with her.

"I told you," I tell the Principal, choosing my words carefully. I can no longer say "I didn't fuck her" because I have. I just didn't do it yesterday.

Vice Principal Smith eyes me with a stern look. His eyes even narrow on me, as if marking to keep a tab on me. I just shrug as if to say, "don't know what to tell you."

A very long moment passes as Smith stares at me, then at Lara. Despite being a fat fuck, he does have some intelligence. He must know something happened between us when he was away. He's just trying to judge if it's worth it.

"Get out of here. The both of you. And I guan-damn-tee you, I'm going to figure out what happened," Smith says in the tone he probably used as a coach. The sort of tone that tells players they better run the drills on their own time.

I again shrug as this works for me just fine. I wasn't sure what was going to happen when he came back, so this is the best outcome in my opinion. Let him wonder about what we did. Hey let him spy on me. See how far that gets when I can see him coming.

I stand up, not looking at Lara. Moving out of the office, I then hear Lara start to move. I can hear her stand, but slowly, as if parts of her body is sore. The vice principal seems to notice as well, as he asks if she is ok, but Lara tells him she is.

"Miss Lara. One more thing. You know damn well those clothes are not allowed here. If you keep wearing that type of trash, someone really will sexually assault you," I hear the Vice Principal chastise Lara as I walk away.