Taking Over The School Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Rosche or the other two girls have an issue with me over what I did to them, let them handle it. Let them tell the principal or whomever. If they did, I would accept what I did while defending myself. But starting drama for no reason when it doesn't even concern you? This bitch needs to mind her own damn business.

Now that I'm holding her in this helpless position, Lara sees our size difference up close as she's maybe 5'6" and I'm much taller, not to mention muscular. Lara is very thick and firm so she has some weight on her, but I still have at least 60 pounds over her, probably more. I know she could probably dominate someone her size, but with someone like me, nah. It ain't happening.

In my anger, I don't really think clearly. All I see is her face, which makes me see red. That pretty, ugly face which makes me want to punch it for being such a bitch. That face that thought she could ruin my life and get away with it. That wanted to take everything from me over a dumb fucking reason.

That's why I push her instead of doing anything else. I push her back by the throat, hard, flinging her backward and into her chair. This makes her crash down hard into it, where she takes a moment to get her bearings.

The both of us know that I could have done anything to her. I could have slammed her head into the wall or Smith's desk. That in that moment, her life was in my hands. It's this that makes Lara stunned for a moment as she might have saw her life flash before her eyes.

For a brief moment I shake my head, but not at Lara. I shake it in disgust for this whole fucking place. With the noise and thuds we are making, you would think another principal or teacher would rush in to stop this. But no. There's no one around. They've literally left us all alone. It again hammers home why nothing was done about all of the bullying I received.

Lara tries to get up again once her anger bounces back, which I figured she would do. My hand is ready for this as I grab her by the throat once again as she stands and push her back down. She plops down in her chair almost comically at this, showing how ridiculously easy it was for me to do. This seems to infuriate her as she actually growls in anger.

If I wasn't so mad, I most likely would get her into some sort of hold so we could talk. Get her in a position where she couldn't hurt me and figure this out by talking. But fuck that. I'm sick and tired of being treated like this. That I'm some prick you can bully for no reason. I'm done. I'm fucking done. I'll do as I want.

I will admit, that if Lara knew how to fight, she might be able to take me. She's firm and has spirit, so I bet she's taken a lot of others down. Even those that are a bit bigger than her. But her issue is she has no knowledge of fighting outside of just swinging her fists or trying to grab someone and pin them. Anyone with a single day of actual fighting experience could probably take her down.

That's why I back up. I take several steps back, making it appear to her that I want to get away from her because I need the space. Little does she know that this is a trap. That I can easily read what she's about to do.

Lara tries to literally rush me as if to tackle me. She charges out of the chair, hunched over to get some speed. Figuring she would do just this, I'm able to easily counter it. As I deal with this in almost every football practice, I know just what to do. In fact, it all moves in slow motion for me.

This morning I slapped Shania when I had her in that janitor's closet. That slap was more like a warning. It was meant to show that I can indeed slap harder if I wanted. That if she made me mad, I could do worse. That I was in control. If anything, it was playful, like getting smacked on the ass during sex.

The slap I give Lara as she charges me is the exact opposite. It's hard. Very hard. Not hard enough to knock out or give a concussion, but enough to make it feel like you got your "bell rung." The open hand smack strikes her right on the cheek as she runs at me, where I feel the entire hand connect and change her direction. I make sure to put some body weight into it too.

There's a thud sound instead of a clap sound, but that's because her hair muffled most of the blow. My slap did connect fully though, staggering her bad. In a daze from the blow she loses her balance and stumbles backward. In another comical motion she falls in her chair, looking not just confused but stunned as she plops into it.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, huh?" I bark, showing how pissed I am. I step towards her, showing how upset I am that she would not just accuse me but attack me. That she thought she could actually take me down because I was that much of a little bitch.

With her arms and legs sticking out as she's buried in the chair, Lara looks at me with a dazed expression. The way she looks at me is as if she doesn't know who I am. That the person that was just here teleported away and a new one is in his place.

"Accusing me of shit that I didn't do!" I growl, stepping forward so I am just inches away from her now. But I make sure to keep both legs to the side of her feet so she can't try to knee me in the jewels. But from where I stand, I could easily backhand her if she tried to get up.

"I..." Lara starts, looking like she's regaining her senses. After that slap, her will to fight disappeared. The anger and fury that was there flew away in a hurry. Instead she looks at me with an expression that suggests she is very worried. Not just worried but doesn't know what to do to get out of this mess.

Women like Lara tend to have a backup plan for when they get in trouble. Some might use sex appeal, others might name drop someone they know. But most like that have a backup that they always have to give them confidence. But when you take away that backup, then you will find they have no idea what to do at all.

"Yeah, I fucked Rosche. I fucked her pussy hard and the bitch loved it. Even made the bitch gag on my cock when I shoved it into her fucking throat," I taunt Lara, leaning over so my face gets closer and closer to hers. I get so close I bet she wonders if I'm going to kiss her.

What helps is that when I say this, I fully believe it. Rosche loved what I did. I would bet my life on it. And the way Lara is so mad at me, she knows this as well. In fact, if Rosche had hated it or had a bad time, I don't think she would have lied to Smith. She would have just laughed and moved on. It's only because Rosche came harder than she ever did that pissed Lara off.

Lara doesn't respond. She just looks up at me like she's at a loss of words. That she can't say anything because she doesn't know what to say. I'm not the pushover she thought I would be and because of that, she can't use her rough attitude or threaten to beat me up. She has no idea at all of what to do. But I sure do.

"I...I'm sorry," Lara states in a soft voice, which sounds so entirely different from how she has been. For some reason hearing that voice pisses me off even more. It makes me feel that she thinks she can just accuse me of shit and just say sorry to get out of it. That I would forgive and forget, just because of...reasons. That because it's her, she shouldn't get in trouble.

Again, my anger takes over. It takes over my mind, my body and my soul. It makes me do something I never ever would do or have done in my life. But oddly, it feels like the right thing to do at this moment. It makes me feel the same way when I grabbed Rosche.

Power and dominance flood into me, making everything else fade away. I reach down and unbuckle my belt with both hands. My hands do this hard and fast, showing just how pissed off I am. When I do this, I look down at my crotch and not at Lara. I don't want to see her face yet.

Once my belt is undone, I unbutton my pants and pull down my zipper quickly. A moment later, I angrily tug my pants down some to make my semi-hard cock pop free. It springs free as if happy to be out of its prison, not but six inches from Lara's face.

"Suck my fucking cock you dumb bitch," I demand as my right hand reaches out to Lara's hair. These are words I don't think I've ever said in my life. Not even while playing around. They seem so aggressive and mean that I don't think I could willingly say them to anyone, not even drunk. But at the moment, I not just say them, but mean them. It is a demand that I expect to be followed.

Finally seeing Lara's face, I see her eyes are focused on my crotch. They are very wide and her mouth has dropped open in a gasp. I would love to think that her surprise is from how large my dick is, but I know it's not. Having someone expose themselves is bad enough, but demanding you do a sexual act is something that would make anyone gasp.

Lara is too stunned to say anything or move. That's why it is so easy for me to grab a handful of her hair, right on top. My fingers move into her hair that was partially in a ponytail, where they tighten to get a hard grip. Then I pull hard, using a great deal of strength in case she tries to struggle to pull her towards me.

"Wait-" Lara cries out as if wanting to talk this out. But before she can say anything more than that single word, her face is pulled to my cock. And as my other hand is holding my dick to aim it, I'm able to get a bullseye and make it go straight into her mouth. Right into her open mouth.

My cock slides into Lara's mouth as I continue to pull her. Almost half goes in, where I feel the warmth of her mouth and the roughness of her tongue. But I don't enjoy anything yet. Instead I hold onto her hair and glare down at her, waiting to see what she is about to do.

This is so damn risky now that I stop to think. Putting your dick into an enemy's mouth is not exactly the smartest thing to do. So I wait, scared that she may do something stupid, like bite down, or hold my dick hostage, or hell, punch me in the balls. But I make sure not to show any of this fear as I glare down at her. And by my grip on her hair, I say without words for her to not fuck with me.

Lara's eyes look up at me, and when they do, my cock gets so much harder as I feel power I hadn't felt before. To see her, a stranger, sitting there with my hard cock in her mouth is magical. Those eyes seem to broadcast fear and submission. Like they are beaming emotions and feelings into me, saying how she knows I'm in charge now, and that this is her fault. That this cock in her mouth is from her being a bitch and lying about me.

I smirk an evil smirk as Lara's lips close around my manhood. She closes them fully around my cock, submitting to what I've told her to do. For a fleeting moment she looks up at me when she does this, but them shame and humiliation fill her and see looks forward and at my stomach.

Now Lara forces herself to move forward, taking more of my cock in her mouth. She doesn't make any noise when she does this, nor does she continue to look up at me. Instead she looks forward and moves slowly down my cock, as if not believing she has to do this. She goes several more inches, her tongue at the bottom of my cock.

Lara then pulls her head back, allowing her lips to trail over my cock when she does. When she reaches my cock head, she reverses to go the other way, moving her lips back down on my cock. She does this without delay or hesitation, letting me know this isn't the first cock she's sucked. By her confidence in it, I'm guessing she's done this a lot. Makes sense. Someone like her would use the offer of a blowjob as a weapon.

Standing in the principal's office, I'm making this bitch suck my cock. It gives me such a surge of power that I don't even care if I get caught. Let the fucker-Smith come back in and see what we are doing. This is exactly what she deserves. Hell, that fat bastard may decide he should get a blowjob too.

As I let go of Lara's hair, she continues to blow me. In fact, she gets a bit faster once I let go. Since I was grabbing it in case she did something violent, I was hampering her. But now that I've let go, she goes the speed she wants to go.

I watch her head bob up and down my cock happily. There's no guilt in me at all for making her do this. She knows why she's sucking me off. She knows she's in the wrong for making up shit about me. That she should have left well enough alone. That's why my dick is in her mouth. That's why this is happening to her. She's learning not to fuck with me, just like Rosche did.

Lara moves a little faster, in which I swear I hear a moan come out of her. This actually isn't surprising as she really seems to be getting into this. She's started to suck more and even moved to the edge of the chair to get closer. Hell, she's even holding onto my ass to get a better grip.

"You know what bitch, get those fucking titties out," I growl, my anger still fully in control. At this I lean over while my cock is still in her mouth. Lara protests slightly as she looks up, not sure what I'm trying to do and scared. But she holds my cock in her mouth while her eyes follow my hands as they reach down.

There's protests and groans from her when I grab at her top. Well, tops. It's one of those things where she is wearing one top with spaghetti straps over another top with thicker straps. The one underneath is pink while the one on top is white. Not that any of it matters.

I yank right in the middle of both tops, right at the neckline/cleavage is. There I pull and yank, hearing the tearing of fabric. When I do this, I actually mean to just tear it a little. Once it's open enough, I'll be able to dig her tits out.

But the fabric is pretty flimsy and thin. It rips easier than what I thought it would, tearing down to almost her stomach as I was using a lot of force. It causes my hands to jerk to either side, ripping her top almost all the way open to expose her.

"That's better," I say after both of her large black breasts are exposed. They bounce free, looking full and free. And I'm not surprised to see that both of her nipples are extremely hard.

Seems this girl really is something of a freak as she wasn't wearing a bra. And as large as her tits are, this would be noticeable. Now, I'm not a woman so I don't know the etiquette of wearing a bra. I would guess that sometimes women decide not to wear one for whatever reason, but I have a feeling Lara does it more to tease than any other reason.

Since the dumb bitch does have pretty nice tits, and I am a tit guy, I grab the straps of her tops and slide them down her shoulders. Lara, as if having done this before lowers her arms to her sides as she went back to holding my ass. There she lets the straps slide down and off her arms, leaving her completely topless. Now as she moves down my cock, those huge orbs swing back and forth very nicely.

"There you go. I want to see those titties bounce hard while you suck my cock," I declare, almost daring her to say something or fight back. She of course doesn't and goes back to moving up and down my manhood, her head bobbing. But this time she moves more of her upper body, which does in fact make her tits swing wildly.

It only takes her a few moments before she's going at an expert's speed for sucking cock. Her head becomes nearly a blur as she blows me, moving extremely fast. Much faster than any of the others that have done this recently.

Unlike Diane, Lara goes very deep on my cock. Her open mouth takes so much of my cock that she damn near deep throats me. I'm almost positive that each time she goes down, she's preparing herself to do just that by taking little by little. That she is preparing to have to do it.

"If you had left well enough alone, this wouldn't be fucking happening," I taunt Lara, wanting her to feel stupid and humiliated. To know that this isn't my fault, but hers. That this humiliation is caused only by her.

"Because you are a stupid bitch, you are having to suck my white cock," I taunt more, twisting the knife in her emotions.

I'm sure deep inside, the part that hurts the most is that she too is sucking a white cock. That she thought it was wrong and was upset at me for daring to have black pussy, but now she's servicing me. Eagerly servicing me at that.

Lara's hatred of me in a way makes sense now. I have a feeling she's always wanted to try white cock, but too scared to do it. Probably because of the people around her talking shit about it. That deep inside she really wanted to try it at least once, but felt guilty at it. Not that any of it matters. Cock is cock. Pussy is pussy. Does it matter what race they belong to if you enjoy it?

"Say it. Say it bitch. Say it or I swear I'll fucking throat-fuck you till you can't breathe," I demand, my voice getting louder and angrier. When I threaten this, we both know I will do it. The way I feel right now is that nothing I do would surprise me at the moment.

"I'm a stupid bitch!" Lara says, but says it while my cock is full in her mouth. But right as she is about to say the word "bitch," I thrust. When I do, my cock goes deeper than she expected, making her gag on the word. It causes her to say the word with a wet gagging sound, which sounds very comical. At this, I laugh loudly to make sure she hears it.

Despite doing this abusive and humiliating action, Lara goes right on blowing me. Only for a moment does she pause, but when she restarts, she keeps going. Her lips move down my cock while deep throating me, acting as if she should have expected such treatment.

A deep and dark urge rises from within me. It makes me not want to treat Lara like a human being but a sex toy. Sure, I was rough with the others, but this is different. With her, I have a reason to be rough and mean. After all, this is revenge.

Letting my anger take charge again, I grab the sides of Lara's head. There I keep her head in place while I start thrusting. I thrust hard and fast, taking my cock from the tip of her tongue to far back in her mouth. After about three or so thrusts, I then start to pull her head down my cock as I thrust into it.

"Say it again," I demand, now facefucking her. I whip her up and down my cock very fast as it feels incredibly good, not to mention I love seeing those huge tits swing.

I'm very rough with Lara as I know she can take it. I shove my cock as deep as I can into her mouth with each thrust, where she makes sure to keep her mouth open and wide. And each time my cock goes in, I hear her gag and protest. Drool has now started to seep out of her mouth, making her look even more helpless.

"Gt your fucking hands down," I bark, slapping at her hands as they try half-heartedly to push me away. They are on my hips, gently pushing like they are trying to make my thrusts not so powerful. It only takes a couple of slaps on each hand to make her lower them. When she does, she actually moves them behind her back, again showing how she's done this before. This gives me full control of her face, which I violently fuck.

"Say it," I growl, shoving my cock as far as I can in her mouth and leaving it there. I feel the tip of my dick hit the back of her throat, but then try to move it downward. This somewhat alarms her, probably because she thought I wouldn't be long enough to actually throat fuck her. Now that she knows I can, she knows it can get dangerous as I can block her air.

"I'm a stupid bitch," Lara tries to say, but it comes out as a wet, garbled mess. But I can tell the arousal and fear as she says it. She's never been dominated like this before and it's made her overwhelmed. I bet I could get her to scream it on the overhead sound system if I wanted.

Chuckling at how pathetic she looks saying this with my cock in her mouth, I go back to fucking her, moving her head back so she can breath, then pulling her forward. This time, she moves along with me, slamming her own head down my cock, deep throating me each time. She smashes her own face against my stomach as she takes all of my cock each and every time, allowing the tip to indeed go into her throat.