Taking Over The School Pt. 07

Story Info
Evan runs into a bitch teacher.
14.2k words
4.7
19.5k
30

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following very dark story has themes of non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

"Mr. Evan," a woman's voice says in a tone that can only be from a teacher. You know the tone, the one that is both trying to be caring and kind while also wanting to sound in-charge and authoritarian. Most teachers aren't really able to pull it off, but this voice does.

Turning in the hallway, I look to see who called my name. That's when I see Mrs. Qlend, one of the Biology teachers at this high school. Mrs. Qlend is a 40-something year old woman who looks alright. I mean, there's nothing that stands out about her or anything. She's just average. Average face, average lips, average ass, and so on.

Mrs. Qlend is standing outside her classroom, looking right at me. Looking isn't the correct word for what she is doing. Glaring I think would fit much better. Her expression is one of an upset disciplinarian where it's clear she wants to talk to me about something I've done, which is odd because she's not one of my teachers. Not sure what I could have done that she would need to talk to me.

"Ma'am?" I respond as politely as I can as I walk up to her. The entire time she stares at me with that intense, almost hateful look. When I get close, she motions for me to come into her classroom with a rather stern wave. Without waiting for me to ask what this is about, she turns and walks inside her classroom, making me feel like I'm supposed to be the good little dog and follow.

Something about this makes me mad. I mean, I haven't done anything, so why is she treating me like this? If I didn't think I would get in trouble, I would just walk off. She is being a bitch. Afterall she could at least mention what this could be about instead of just bossing me around.

"Yeah?" I say once I reach her open door. Looking in I see that she's sitting at her desk now, looking visibly upset.

There's really only one thing this could be about; the students I've fucked. I've been on something of a rampage, fuckign whomever I wanted, whenever I wanted. But since they are all over 18 and consented, there isn't anything she can do about it. Well, I guess technically she could get me for the ones that occurred on school grounds. But does anyone really care about that?!

"Get in. Shut the damn door," Mrs. Qlend states, her voice dripping with anger towards me. Again, a surge of anger flows over me at this. I'm very tempted to tell her to "fuck off" and then walk away, knowing she wouldn't be able to do shit to stop me.

Instead I do as I know I should and be a good student. Following her instruction, I step into her classroom and close the door. I make sure to do it nice and slow, instead of slamming it like I want to do.

When I hear the door shut, something occurs to me. Teacher's aren't supposed to have private one on one conferences with students. If they need to meet, there's always supposed to be another teacher to prevent anything bad from happening. So whatever this is, she's going rogue. That means it has nothing to do with official school function.

"Look, I'm not going to play games. I'm going to get straight to the point," Mrs. Qlend states, looking at me with a look that is very close to hate. Even her tone which is normally professional and educated sounds a bit rough and low class.

"I know it hasn't been easy being the only white cat in school. I know students make your life hell because of it, and they were wrong. No one should have to go through that, ok," Mrs. Qlend starts, her tone at odds with what she is saying. Her words should make what she is saying seem sweet and kind, but instead it feels like I'm being attacked.

"But that does not give you the right to go around sexually assaulting whomever you feel like!" Mrs. Qlend damn near shouts, her eyes widening.

Some part of me knew this would be what she was going to talk about. And I know that I should be concerned that she knows about what I've been doing. That I should be terrified. But I'm not. In fact, I'm amused.

For one, she can't do anything because no crime has been committed. If she really thought I sexually assaulted anyone, she would have called the police instead of talking to me. The fact she didn't means she knows what really happened was consensual. If she called the police they would just shrug and say they can't do anything.

"I'm afraid I don't know what you are talking about Mrs. Qlend," I tell him, unable to stop the smirk from appearing on my face. Now her intense anger makes me want to laugh.

"Damn it Evan, I said no fucking games. I know what you have been doing. Going around and fucking any girl that you want. Treating them like your own damn harem!" Mrs. Qlend yells, the professional teacher persona disappearing completely and a Wal-Mart ghetto fabulous persona replacing it.

I look at her with my smile as an uncomfortable silence starts. She's clearly waiting for me to say something, but I'm not. I guess she figured I would break down and say I'm sorry. Or promise never to do it again. Only...I am not going to do that.

My smile isn't from her or what she wants from me. My smile is from me thinking about how much I've changed. The old me would bow down and apologize. I would say how sorry I was, that I did fuck those women and even through they loved it, I should have never done it. After apologizing I would accept whatever punishment she would have. But that's the old me. The new me knows that each of those girls loved what I did. That they came from getting fucked hard by the only white guy in the school. Where they got dominated like a dog by a real man and didn't expect it from the nice guy that everyone picked on.

"Oh, wow Mrs. Qlend. I mean, if that is true, you really should call the police. That sounds downright evil," I finally say, knowing it'll get under her skin something fierce.

Smiling wider, I know she's not going to do anything. This is all just for show. She's just trying to scare me to make me do as she wants, otherwise she would have already called the cops. She can't even go to the principal with this, probably because they would look down on staff knowing about student's sex lives.

The look she gives me, well, if looks could kill, half the school would be dead right now. I on the other hand keep my cool and calm expression, even trying to look innocent. I make sure to not even cross my arms.

"Evan, I'm only going to tell you this once. It ends now. Otherwise you are not going to like what I'm going to do to you," Mrs. Qlend says in a clear threat. To accent this, she balls her fists as if she's going to physically attack me.

Again a silence begins as I look at her, wondering what she would try to do. If it is to physically attack me, I don't think that will go very well for her. Would it be something like she really would go to the cops? Or is she trying to say she would get some people to fuck me up?

My anger flares again as I don't like getting threatened. Despite this, I try to keep my calm instead of erupting, but it's hard. But I make myself think of what the smart thing to do should be.

The smart thing to do is to say something smart like, "I'll be sure to remember that," and walk right out of the classroom. But I can't shake the anger that is building and building. I mean, she is here confronting me just because I had sex with another student. What the fuck is wrong with that? Yet, did she ever do it for any student that bullied me? Did she try to stop any of the times she witnessed it? She stood by and watched.

My anger makes my brain whirl as I begin to ask myself more questions. The biggest one being why would she care what I do or who I fuck? Well, that answer is pretty clear and pretty pathetic. It's because of my race. Like so many others, she thinks that I shouldn't be allowed to fuck anyone but my own race. That her anger is from the fact I dared fuck a black girl.

This makes me realize something else. Something that I should have thought first but didn't. The real reason why she's upset. Sure, it's because I'm white and fucked a black girl that loved it, but that's not all of it, is it?

"Which one is it?" I ask the middle aged teacher as an evil smile replaces my normal one. That smile grows and grows because I know she's upset because I fucked someone she knows. Someone she must be close with.

"I d-d-don't know what you mean," Mrs. Qlend says, still trying to sound in charge and fierce, but the quiver in her voice betrays her. This crack in her armor is so obvious that I let out a small laugh.

"Oh come now Mrs. Qlend. You are the one that said no games," I counter, using her own words against her. She proceeds to give me another hate-filled look as she knows she can't lie. That I already know her motivation for confronting me.

"Diane. Diane is my daughter," Mrs. Qlend answers, glaring at me with complete and utter hate. She even does a sort of flinch where I think she really is about to attach me. That she'll swing at me then go for my eyes.

It takes me a moment to think who was Diane. There's been so many women I've fucked in a short amount of time. I can honestly say I've forgotten the names of at least two of them. A few of them sort of blend together too. But Diane comes to me. She was special.

"Ahhh, The Nerd," I say with a lustful moan. At this Mrs. Qlend stands up as if preparing to go toe-to-toe physically with me. The problem with this is that I have a good one and a half foot advantage over her.

"If you EVER say her name again I'll-" Mrs. Qlend threatens, damn near shoving her pointing finger in my face. Her ghetto persona comes out again at this as she moves into "mother mode" in defense of her daughter. Only this unleashes a burst of anger inside me, where I can't stop how I react.

"You're gonna do what? Huh? What you going to do?!" I growl, stepping forward to bump into her. Mrs. Qlend isn't exactly a small woman as she has a rather full frame, but she's no match for an 18 year old muscular football player.

When I bump into her, Mrs. Qlend is sent backward as she didn't expect me to do this. A moment later she plops down into her chair with a rather hard thud as it hits the back of her knees. After falling, Mrs. Qlend looks at me with a bewildered look, like I was a cat that dared get on the kitchen table during dinner to share in the food.

Mrs. Qlend's anger then twists her face, turning an average looking woman into something much uglier. Her anger flows over and she darts up and forward towards me. I can see what she's going to do long before she does it, but I don't stop her on purpose.

Reaching back, Mrs. Qlend slaps me right across the face with her right hand. It's a hard blow too, making the side of my face sting. She put a great deal of force and body weight into it. But despite the stinging, I don't register the blow. Instead I keep staring down at her, letting her know that I've been hit much harder by people smaller than her. She forgets, I am on the football team where I get smacked around all the time.

The older woman gets a look of smug superiority on her face that sends me over the edge. The sort of look that states that she can hit and yell at me all she wants and I'm supposed to just take it. That she's the adult here, and I'm just a stupid kid, even if I am over eighteen. The type of look you just want to slap off.

When I slap her right back, it not only wipes that smug look off her face, but makes her stumble backward where she falls back into her chair again. Her hand rises to the side of her face where she looks at me with a horrified surprise. My slap was nowhere as hard as hers was, so I know she isn't reacting like this because of the pain. She's reacting like this because I'm fighting back. That I'm not the victim of bullies who just takes punishment now. I'm a man, and I'm done being a little bitch.

"Let me guess teacher, Diane told you she wishes I would fuck her again?" I ask Mrs. Qlend about Diane, leaning over some when I do to make it more humiliating for her.

I have a feeling that is what is eating the teacher up inside. Not that I fucked her daughter, but that her daughter loved it and probably wants more. That her daughter wants the cock that made her orgasm like a whore. And that it's me of all people. Not some rich student, or the most popular, but me.

"No, I don't think Diane would discuss sex with you," I say before Mrs. Qlend can respond. Thinking of the nerdy slender girl, she didn't seem the sort to have conversations with Mom about sex. She seemed more the type of girl to never talk about sex, except in the bathroom when she can use the faucet to play with herself.

"I'm guessing you stalk her online? Know of a secret account she uses to post stuff?" I state, thinking this is more likely what happened. Diane, who would never talk about sex to anyone, had to tell someone what happened. So she posted about it online where she thought she was invisible. Only Mom knows of that account and read it. And I can very much see that little nerd writing about what happened and how she loved it. That she wished it would happen all over again.

"Tell her not to worry, I'll give her the dick again," I tell Diane's mom as she still holds the side of her face.

"All she has to do is ask, on her knees, with her tits out," I tell Mrs. Qlend with one purpose, to piss her off. To make her see red and try something. Because right now she is about to fuck around and find out.

Not disappointing me, Mrs. Qlend stands again as if to charge me. From the way she looks, I'm not sure if she is meaning to strike me, or tackle me. But it really doesn't matter. Before she even gets out of her chair, I slap her again.

There's another brief clap sound as my open hand smacks her right across the face. On purpose I still don't hit her too hard for many reasons. One, any too loud noise may bring someone in to check what is going on. And two, the point of the slap is for her to know that I could hurt her if I wanted. That I could smack her so bad that it could knock her out.

For the first time, a look of fear appears on her face after the slap. Where the determined, even ghetto expression she had fades as the thought that she made the wrong choice comes to her. Even her eyes get watery as she looks up at me, her hand back at her stinging cheek.

To make sure she understands how bad of a choice she's made, I backhand her using the same hand. Again, I don't hit her hard, but enough to show that I don't give a damn that she's a teacher. The back of my hand strikes her other cheek, making another clap sound that is only accented by her own feminine yelp of pain.

Mrs. Qlend stares up at me with an even greater amount of fear. Almost like she thinks I'm not human but some movie monster here to kill her. She brings both hands to her face, where each one holds a cheek, all while staring up at me like I'll kill her if she dares move.

I just stand here, making no movement mainly because I don't want her to scream. Right now I know she's scared to do that because I'll hit her again. But she's a fighter. I have no doubt that given time she'll not only scream but fully attack me. That's why I need to do something to break her. To make her feel even more powerless.

"Show me your tits," I demand, my voice stern and confident. Like with the other women, these evil words seem to flow out of me without any thought. Like some other personality takes over and says them instead of me. Like the nice guy I am most of the time is the fake version of me, and this rougher, meaner one is the real me.

Mrs. Qlend doesn't move nor react to my demand. Instead she keeps staring up at me, almost like she just knew I was going to make her do this. It makes me wonder if her world is crashing down around her. For she must be thinking that what happened to her daughter is about to happen to her...which it is.

"NOW!" I yell, making her jerk. This snaps her out of whatever trance she was in, recognizing that this is indeed happening. That it's not a joke nor a game.

The 40-something year old teacher's frantic and trembling arms rush to the neckline of her dress. Not stopping to beg me nor to scream, she pulls down her dress' neckline. As she does, she pokes her fingers into her bra cups while still pulling down. She pulls and pulls until both full, black breasts are fully exposed, in her own classroom.

My cock gets so hard at what I am seeing and feeling, I think it may rip open my jeans. Her tits are huge. She was really hiding them in that dress of her's with a bra that must have been crushing them. I know I said she was average before, but that was a lie.

Like the other times, I feel this dominating power rising inside of me at the sight of her exposing her tits. A power that urges me to take what it wants. Where I'll take anything I want from her and there's nothing she can do about it.

Only...she's a teacher. An older woman at that. I've never done anything with anyone her age. I mean, I'm pretty sure she's 42? Then again, does that really matter? Pussy is pussy.

"Get your hands behind your head," I bark as I step forward, feeling so big and powerful that I'm surprised I'm not as tall as the ceiling.

Mimicking her daughter, Mrs. Qlend does as I say at once, her eyes wide as she still looks so scared. I proceed to laugh at this as she quickly moves her hands directly behind her head so her large tits can hang out of her dress. She does this so fast too, like she's really scared I'll attack her.

Looking down at her, a rush of hormones moves over me as the once proud and powerful teacher looks meek and pathetic. Where all the power she had is gone, taken from her in a flash. Now she's nothing but a scared submissive bitch with her tits out, who is about to get fucked by a young white cock.

Stepping forward even more, I hear the teacher start to whimper. It's a soft but very feminine whimper, the sort that drives me wild. It's the same sort of sound I heard come from nearly all the others that I fucked. Along with the whimpering I can see she's trembling, which makes those huge tits of her jiggle ever so slightly.

"You know, you have some really big tits Mrs. Qlend," I tell her as I examine her exposed chest. This comment makes her turn her head, as if she doesn't want to look at me or at her exposed chest in this position.

"They are much larger than your daughter's," I taunt while bringing my hands out to touch them. I do this slow, to make sure she knows I'm about to touch her, but daring her to try and stop it. Where we test just how scared and submissive she's going to be.

My hands grab the undersides of her breasts, where I lightly lift each one as if weighing them. When I make skin to skin contact, I actually laugh again. I laugh because we both know she's not going to stop me. That she's either too cowardly or maybe wants this too bad to make me stop. So if that's the case, I'm going to have some fun with her.

Looking at her face, my hands squeeze her breasts as I start to grope those large orbs. They may be just a tad saggy, but something about them is far sexier than with the other women. I think it's the way they hang as her hands are behind her that does it. Makes her look very much like a sex slave or something.

"You know what would be hilarious?" I ask the teacher, having let go of her breasts only to run the back of my fingers over her now hard nipples. When I first do this she leans back some as if to get away, but after a moment she stops moving as she's reached the chair's back. This allows me to move the back of my hand up and down her nipples over and over.