Taking Over The School Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If some teacher came in right now. Opens the door and sees you just like this, fat titties out. You wouldn't be allowed to put your tits away either. You would have to sit there and make eye contact with that teacher as if nothing is out of place, while your fat titties bounce and jiggle," I tell Mrs. Qlend, slowly forcing this into some sort of BDSM relationship.

Mrs. Qlend doesn't respond to this. She keeps looking away, no doubt believing she wouldn't do what I just said. That if someone did indeed come in, she would put her tits back in her dress before anyone saw anything. Only, I don't think she would. Much like the others, I begin to get a weird vibe from her that some part of her is enjoying this. That there's something about the humiliation and submission that is making her aroused in a special manner.

I start to gently pinch Mrs. Qlend's nipples as the back of my hands still touch her tits. As I pinch, I examine her face, trying to figure what she is thinking and feeling. I mean, Mrs. Qlend is a fighter for sure. So why isn't she yelling, screaming or trying to attack? I've heard a story that she actually punched a kid that said he was going to attack her. So why is she letting me do all this?

Is she enjoying a younger student teaching her to be weak and pathetic? Or is it because it's the only white student in the school that's sexually using her? Or is it just because I'm a student and that makes it taboo? In the end, I start to think that maybe it's all the reasons put together. Like a little from each column. How about we test that?

With a smirk planted on my face, I take a few steps backward to get a little bit of space between us. When I do, Mrs. Qlend turns her head to look back at me, clearly concerned about what I'm thinking of doing. The fearful look she gives is worth more than any amount of money at the moment, as it's clear she thinks I'm about to open the door with her like this.

"Stick your tits out, arch your back," I order and then cross my arms to look more intimidating. As a sly threat, I do look back at the door, with both of us knowing it's unlocked. That anyone could come right in, as well as me walking over and opening it.

"L-Look, this has gone too-" Mrs. Qlend begins to say in a much softer and timid voice. Like she's coming down off some drug and is ashamed. That she can't believe things went this far.

"Arch your back and stick those fat jugs out, or I swear I will rip your dress right off you and push you out into the hall at class change," I threaten, my face hardening to show how serious I am. My eyes lock onto hers, where I beam how serious I am. That much like with all the other girls, there comes a point that I don't really care if I get caught as long as I got what I wanted.

Mrs. Qlend gulps as she can tell I'm serious. It's like I can read her thoughts, even if they are hidden away in her head. She is scared, terrified in fact, but there's another part of her that's caught up in what is happening. Where she's curious to see where this goes, as she's never felt anything so arousing before. Where she probably has never been this submissive in her life.

With her face reddening, Mrs. Qlend actually sticks her forty-something year old tits out towards me by arching her back. Still sitting in the chair, she moves to the edge where she gets in this position, looking even more sexy as she positions her body. Her back arches to the point it's as if she's trying to look up, but her breasts are so large that they just lift a tiny bit. It looks very painful to be honest, but damn sexy.

"Now shake them. Make those fat, black funbags jiggle," I tell her, smiling wide when I do as I want to see her reaction. She had closed her eyes while going into this crude pose, but then with this new order, they fling open to look at me.

Mrs. Qlend looks at me with a mix of horror, shock and arousal upon understanding of what I told her to do. In a way she looks like she can't believe this is happening. That of all people to be doing this to her, it's me. That she has to do as I say, or risk setting me off.

And I can tell she's scared too because she's probably never done such a move before and she isn't sure how it'll make her feel. That she might love doing it because of the deep arousal it'll produce. That will no doubt make her feel even more ashamed. How I'm pushing her down further and further into a hole of submission and lewdness.

Again I read her face to see that she's thinking of what to do. If she should finally try to fight back or run out of here, or if she should do as I want. I know a part of her wants to try it. To see how it feels to make her own breasts into sex objects instead of treating them like the beautiful and treasured body part she feels they are.

Another wave of humiliation moves over her as her face burns red yet again once she makes her choice. Right after, she barely moves her upper body to the left and then right, causing her large breasts to jiggle more than what she thought they would.

My eyes become locked on her tits as this is truly a beautiful sight. The sort of sight were I bet she has no idea just how sexy she is. That in her mind she's a middle aged woman with an OK body, when in fact, she's the sexiest of all the women I've taken so far. It's just...her tits. They are so full and sexy.

"More," I tell her, still looking at her tits and not her face. At this command, she does as I want and starts to move her upper body left and right harder. This causes those jugs of her to move much harder and faster, where I fear I may become entranced by them. Her tits really do start to jiggle, to which my cock is so hard it hurts.

"More," I repeat to which Mrs. Qlend pauses for a moment as if not sure she can do it. She's already moving those large tits of her pretty hard, but I want more. I want to really see them bounce around. I want to see her face when she does it too.

I see Mrs. Qlend take a deep breath as if preparing herself. And then she lets go. She twists and turns her upper body very hard, so hard that I hear her chair squeaking from her movements. This cause her tits to shake and bounce around wildly. Where if you got hit by one it would feel like a punch.

My cock damn near cums from what I am seeing. The way her breasts literally bounce all around is intoxicating. They are just so beautiful, so sexy, so huge. It makes me want to suck on them like I was a baby.

"That's for being a stupid bitch," I tell her, pulling myself out of my brief titty trance. I say this to let her know that this is her punishment. That if she hadn't accused me, none of this would be happening. I could have gone about my day, and she could have just lived with the fact I made her daughter cum like the whore she is.

"This next part...is for being a dumb cunt," I inform her, letting her know that this punishment is continuing. That I am far from being done, if she likes it or not. Funny thing is, even after saying this, she keeps making her tits bounce around wildly.

"Put your hands behind the chair and lean back," I now order, knowing it won't take a scientist to know what I want. It also is my way of telling her she can stop whipping her breasts about.

"E-Evan...l-l-look, I s-shouldn't have-" Mrs. Qlend tries to say, her voice sounding different and out of breath. There's reluctance in her tone, as well as fear, but there's something else as well. It takes me a moment to figure what that other thing is.

It occurs to me what she is probably doing, which is wanting me to yell or get mad. It makes me wonder if she is really some secret super submissive but never gets the chance due to her forceful, aggressive personality. That she wants me to keep punishing her like I am. To make it even more intense.

"That dress looks really easy to rip, let's find out," I say as I walk over to her. When I reach her, I lean and outstretch my hands.

Immediately Mrs. Qlend puts her hands behind her chair and then arches her back hard. Arches it so much that her body damn near becomes straight and her ass lifts from her chair as she shoves her tits upward and at me.

The way she does this lets me know she was always going to do it. That she was just waiting for me to threaten her again. Like the others, she may lie and say how she hates what I am doing, but I know it's a lie. She wants this. I think she wants it more than all the others did, but will never admit it. More than that, she likes being threatened.

Knowing better than to say anything about this as it will kill the mood and most likely embarrass her enough to really start fighting, I lean over. My mouth opens wide as it hoovers over her right nipple, knowing that if I play this game with her, I'll get to do whatever I want. That this may be the wildest fuck I've had yet.

When my mouth closes over her nipple, Mrs. Qlend moans. It's a loud and sexual moan too, so loud that it surprises me as I've never had anyone moan that loud just from sucking on their tit. It makes me wonder when the last time she had sex was.

I'm not gentle when I suck on her nipple. In fact, I suck on it as hard as I can, wanting to leave a mark. And as I suck, my tongue attacks her hard nipple, flicking over it hard and fast. I even close my mouth some so she can feel my teeth scraping over her skin. Not enough to scratch or bite down, but enough to know that I could if I wanted. That I basically own her tits.

As I suck on her right nipple, my hand moves to her left breast. Again, it feels like I'm attacking it as I roughly grab it, much like I meant to slap it but decided to grab at the last moment. My fingers wrap around the huge thing, where I'm amazed at how little of it I can actually grab. It's almost like her breasts are getting larger the more I do to her, which I know isn't happening. I guess I'm just surprised because I never really noticed her body before. She always had a generic middle aged woman body to me. Yet now I see how insanely hot she is.

My hand gropes her left tit hard as I keep sucking on her nipple. I've taken to biting the nipple gently with my lips pulled around my teeth to make it not so painful. But once I bite on them, I pull my head back to not just pinch but pull.

When I do this, I pinch her left nipple with my fingers so both of her nipples get the same treatment. Soon I'm pulling on both breasts, lifting them upward by the nipple, causing her to both moan and whimper from the treatment. I keep pulling as they move upward where I feel how heavy they both are.

"These really are some huge tits, you know that? I'm going to have to let everyone know," I tell the overwhelmed woman as I let go of her breasts. Both bounce down, where they jiggle and bounce for a moment. Her right breast is now covered in my spit and slobber, making it almost shiny with the light.

Standing up fully, I do something I'm not sure I've done before. And that's slap her breast. My open hand swings and makes contact with her left breast, where I send it into her right, causing both to swing and sway.

Mrs. Qlend yelps a loud yelp at this as she wasn't expecting it. Her eyes were firmly closed as if to soak in the feeling of me sucking her nipples, but with the slap she opens them and tenses up. To make this a little bit more real, I immediately slap her right breast with my other hand, repeating the process in reverse.

"H-Hey!" Mrs. Qlend cries as the clap sound from my hand smacking her boob echoes. I ignore her cry as we both know I'm barely hitting them. If I wanted I could knock her tits into circles, but my slaps are more playful than anything. Just hard enough to hurt, but really just to watch her tits move.

"Get your hands out of the way you dumb cunt," I grunt as the teacher brings her arms from behind her to cover her chest in a protective motion. At my order, she doesn't remove her arms. Instead she looks at me, still in disbelief that I would do something as mean as slap her tits.

Seeing this as something as a test, I reach down towards her. But I don't try and grab her arms or even her tits. Nope. I reach below where I grab the fabric of her dress as it is bunched below her breasts.

My fingers easily slip into the dress, where both hands get a firm grip. The ripping sound that comes as I pull her dress in different directions is much louder than I thought it would be. To me it sounds like someone screaming, even if it's just the soft sound of fabric tearing. But I think this is because I know how dangerous doing this is. For I tear her dress all the way down past her stomach to her hips. And with each inch I tear, more and more of her beautiful black skin is exposed.

Looking so stunned that someone might think she's been drugged, Mrs. Qlend moves her hands behind the chair again. She doesn't try to pull my hands off her dress or even yell at me to stop. Instead she sort of gets a broken, horrified look as I rip her dress, knowing the only way to make me stop is to put her hands behind the chair and make herself exposed.

Once again she leans back, presenting those huge tits to me. This time because her dress is ripped, it slowly falls to her side, exposing much of her stomach and all of her upper body. It makes me think for a moment that she wasn't wearing a bra, but upon a better look I can see that she is, but it's basically hidden under her breasts.

I don't slap her breasts as she probably thinks I'm doing to do. Instead I step forward, wondering if she has any other clothes here at school she could change into. Positioning myself, I make my legs straddle her chair. Now that I'm inches from her, I unbutton my pants.

My large white cock springs out as I pull my pants down, which Mrs. Qlend's eyes immediately zoom to. Even in her stunned state, I can see her reaction to my cock. She, like the others, didn't think I would be this large. Not that it really matters as guys can't control how big their dick is, but these bitches always assume I'm going to have a small cock. Something that they may not even feel just because I'm white.

"Push them together," I order as I slap my cock down between her breasts. I do mean slap too, as I grab my cock and slap it a few times against her chest, right between her breasts in the most humiliating manner possible.

"I'm going to fuck these black titties with my white cock," I inform her as if she hadn't guessed this, having a feeling saying this out loud will have a powerful effect on her. And oh does it. She resembles a fish for a moment as she open and closes her mouth, trying to say something but nothing comes out. With a pale face she looks at me, then down at my cock, treating it almost like we are two separate entities.

"Come on, push those titties together," I prompt her, my cock pulsing as it stays between her breasts.

Yet again she doesn't move. Instead she just looks stunned, like she doesn't know if she can do this. That maybe getting tittyfucked by a student is crossing a line. That if she does it, her mind will snap and she'll never be able to come back.

SMACK. A slap lands right across her face. It's a little harder than before, but still not too hard. My open hand makes solid contact with the side of her face, telling her without words to do as I say. And as if this was the magic word to say, she finally starts to move.

Mrs. Qlend's trembling hands move upward, where she grabs the sides of her breasts. There she starts to push them together, where my cock disappears as her breasts swallow it. She presses her tits together firm too, where I feel how hard as they press around my dick.

"Good girl," I croon, then start to move my hips back and forth slowly while she keeps her breasts pressed together as she stays in the chair. When I rock my hips, I feel her breasts rubbing against my cock, making it feel very tight. It's such a great feeling I can't help but moan in pleasure as I didn't know tittyfucking an older woman could feel so good.

Over and over I rock my hips, letting my dick go deep into her cleavage and then back out. Oh, how those massive tits press against my manhood, making me get harder and harder. I can even feel my dick move up and down a little as I thrust into her tits, as her breasts are so large my dick can't even slip out from between them.

What makes this even more perfect is the look of humiliation on her face as I tittyfuck the forty-something year old teacher. Her head is turned to the side, where her eyes dart to her breasts every few seconds to watch what I'm doing to her. And she doesn't dare move or try and get a better grip of her breasts. Instead she holds them like she was furniture.

"Man, I wonder what would happen if a teacher came in to see this? Or better yet, the Principal?" I ask, now holding her shoulder for leverage as I keep tittyfucking her. I'm going a bit faster now which is why I need more leverage. It's enough that her chair has started to squeak with each thrust I make into her tits.

"Here, let's make sure if someone comes in, they will see everything," I offer, then while my cock is buried in her cleavage, I step a little to the side, forcing the chair to turn with me. Before my back was to the door so if someone came in, they would see my back. Now at this angle, they will get to see everything; her tits, her getting tittyfucked and most important, her face. There'll be no hiding for her.

"Want me to call someone to come look?" I ask, wanting to torture her with the situation. Again, this is very much unlike me. But when I get in these moods, it's like my evil side comes out. It's that evil side that lets me know that if we are caught, she would get the worst of it. Sure, I might get suspended for a bit, but no one is going to look favorably on a teacher taking advantage of a student, even if they are 18.

"N-No," Mrs. Qlend shudders in response. Her voice is filled with fear and that strange excitement, where I can tell she enjoys being threatened. Makes me wonder if I could some how blackmail her with this afterward.

"No? Ok. Then tell me to fuck your black tits," I then state, both hands holding her shoulders as I've started to rock my hips even faster. My thrusts are much harder now, and with each thrust there's a clap sound as I ram against her breasts. I've gotten it to the point that the head of my cock pokes out of her cleavage just a moment, like a groundhog poking it's head out to see if the coast is clear.

Mrs. Qlend actually moans at this new order. It's a soft and small moan, but I hear it all the same. I think it's her face that makes me hear it as for just a brief second, it looks as if she has an orgasm. A small, fast but strong orgasm, but an orgasm all the same from being used.

"F-F-Fuck my black tits," Mrs. Qlend tells me, bringing me close to climax. I feel my own orgasm building now, starting far in the distance but quickly coming forward. It makes my body start to move on it's own, where I get much rougher with my thrusting. My thrusts get rough to the point the clap sound of hitting her tits might even be heard outside the classroom.

"Again. Say it again," I order, my body shuddering. I've taken to actually pulling her upper body towards me when I thrust, then pulling her back when my hips rock back. Even through she's a full grown woman, I'm able to move her upper body.

"Fuck my black titties," Mrs. Qlend tells me again but louder. Only right after, she says it again. And then again. She understands what is happening, that I'm about to cum. That she's being used as a toy for my own orgasm, so she better do whatever she can to make it happen.

"OOOhhhhhhh," I moan as I finally cum. Right before I do, I pull out from her massive tits and grab hold of my manhood. Jerking off some, I aim my cock at those huge tits that she is still pressing together.

"Noooooooo," Mrs. Qlend whimpers as the first stream of cum shoots out from my cock. It shoots out, landing right on top of her left breast, moving from the nipple to her cleavage. Then another stream shoots out, moving across both tits. The third happens to go across both nipples as I aim my cock downward, wanting to cover as much as possible.