Taking Over The School Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand holding her hair, my other hand holds her hip. Like this I'm able to be more forceful for some reason. Like it gives me better leverage so I'm able to use more muscle. It makes my thrust get so hard that each one makes her desk move just a tiny bit.

Wanting to fully teach the teacher a lesson, I start to fuck her as fast as I can, making her moan non-stop. The panties in her mouth gag a lot of the sound, but she is still very loud. Makes me wonder how loud she would be without them. I wouldn't be surprised if a true moan from her would be heard all over the school. I mean, by now the neighboring classrooms had to have heard this. It's a surprise no one has come to see what's happening.

"That's my cock in your pussy, ya dumb bitch," I taunt her breathlessly as I keep fucking her. There is very little time between the clap sounds as I fuck her as fast as I can. It's one after another, just like with her moans. All the sounds begin to sound extremely intense and hard, leading to them getting even louder.

With the other girls, my goal was to get myself off. To fuck them hard but with the goal of cumming in the end. Where I made sure they got to cum as well, but the real goal was for me. But with Mrs. Qlend, I don't feel that is the goal. Instead, I feel like the real goal is to break her. To fuck her so hard that she breaks. That her 40-something year old pussy can't take it.

Right after thinking this, Mrs. Qlend clearly starts to cum. Her gagged moans get very high pitched and both of her hands move behind her, as if trying to push me away. But her movements are very jerky, making it near pointless for her to do this. It makes it very easy to grab both of her wrists in a single hand of mine and pin them behind her back.

Pinning her hands makes her cum harder. Her body now quivers as she cums, almost like she's trying to move over the desk and crawl away. But keeping her pinned down, I keep thrusting into her, feeling how her somewhat loose pussy grips my cock harder and harder. It's as if it is pulsing it's own muscles where when it does, it makes her tighter for me. It's a strange and awesome feeling.

Mrs. Qlend's moans get faster and higher pitch till they reach a peak. There she lets out a long moan where her body shakes very hard. At this, her pussy seems to clench around my cock as if to hold it.

After that, Mrs. Qlend goes limp. She stops moaning, shaking and even looking forward. I feel her head want to fall over as she stops lifting herself up. But as I still have a handful of her hair and am holding her, I don't let her do this. I keep her in place while I continue to ram into her.

"This ain't over yet, bitch," I tell her, letting her know I don't give a shit if she just came. That she's going to be fucked until I say she's had enough. That her pussy now belongs to me. That she better get used to being fucked like this, for I may have to stay after everyday for "tutoring."

Despite being young and in great shape, I'm unable to keep up the furious pace, but that doesn't mean I stop or get any less intense. Each thrust into that wonderful black pussy is hard and primal, making her resume her moans after just a few more thrusts. To make this even more intense, I start to pull her head back to compress her body, making it even more painful for her.

For some time I fuck her at the new slower pace, making her arch her back more and more. The way she gets positioned, her upper body is lifted somewhat off the desk, allowing her tits to swing without hitting the desk.

"Look at those titties go," I pant as I watch them swing. This for some reason triggers Mrs. Qlend's to orgasm.

Mrs. Qlend's next orgasm is nothing like her first. When she cums this time, it's more like she has a strange sort of seizure. Her body jerks stiffly, all while moans come out of her panty-filled mouth. Over and over her body jerks to the left, then right, clearly orgasming from the moans that she makes. Not to mention how her pussy does that clenching thing again.

This orgasm doesn't last as long as her first one did, but I think that's because the first was so intense that her body probably can't take as much. But once the orgasm passes, she does go limp again. So limp that I stop forcing her to arch her back and allow her to bend over the desk, where her arms and tits hang off.

Continuing to fuck her, I wonder how many times I could force her to cum. My hips have started to burn as I keep ramming her with fast and hard thrusts. I am getting very tired, but I refuse to stop until I cum.

But this does give me an idea to do something I saw in a porno. I know pornos aren't real life as they use tons of tricks and the people are performers, but I've always wanted to try one thing. And so, pausing for a moment while letting my dick rest inside her, I lean over Mrs. Qlend bent over body. This makes her pant, as she must think that this is over. It causes life to come back into her body, but that only makes me laugh.

Reaching out, I grab both of her arms as they dangle off the desk. I'm able to pull them back easy even if Mrs. Qlend is starting to whimper as she realizes this isn't over. That I'm just getting into a different position.

As I grab her arms, they are basically wet, limp noodles to move. It makes it easy to positioning them with her elbows pulled back and raised up high. I grab hold of her arms in mine, using them for leverage and I pull her upward.

Mrs. Qlend's upper body is forced upward somewhat thanks to the positioning of her arms, which are now getting stretched behind her in what looks like a wrestling move. I feel her trying to move them, but in this position she has no strength and has to stay bent. To stand up would be to hurt herself.

Having trapped her in an even more humiliating position, I start to fuck her again. Only now I hold her in this position, which makes it feel like my cock goes even deeper inside her. Not just that, but it feels like she bounces off me with each thrust. Like I'm starting to impale her with my dick.

This position is clearly Mrs. Qlend favorite because she cums at once. I fuck her for maybe 5 seconds like this before the moans again. Only this time her moans are even more intense. Her moans have a feeling of danger or fear about them, like what she is feeling is more than she can take. If I could see her face, I bet both eyes are wide open.

"That's right bitch, take it. Take my cock," I taunt the 40-something year old teach as I ram my cock into her over and over again. This time, there's no squirming or jerking. Instead her ass seems to push backward as I thrust forward, as if trying to make my cock go as deep as possible. She rams back hard too, almost like this is a fight. But I give back in kind, getting as rough as I can as I feel my own orgasm coming.

The clapping sound our bodies make turns to thuds as we both get rough. Despite being tired and fucked to hell, Mrs. Qlend actively thrusts her ass back as she cums, moaning so damn loud as she does. In a way, I wonder if what happens to me is happening to her, where she can't control what her own body is doing when caught up in this bliss.

It's her extremely loud moans that makes me cum. Those loud, intense and powerful moans that show how much pleasure she feels. The moans of the other girls I've fucked where fine and good and all that, but her's are different. There's so much emotion in them. I think that's because she's older. She's experienced so much and I'm giving her something she's never felt before. Something more than she can handle.

"And...it's...your...turn...now," I pant out, then thrust one last time, where I bury my cock inside her pussy, making it go as deep as possible.

"NO!" I hear Mrs. Qlend beg through her panties that are still in her mouth. Shuddering and moaning, I finally cum. When I do, I feel my cum pump out of me as I'm so worked up. It shoots out with force, going very deep in her pussy.

Moaning, I feel myself emptying inside her pussy, much like I did with the other girls. Only with her pussy being more open than the others, I bet my cum can go deeper more easily. She'll have to feel me inside her for a very long time.

"Nooooooo," Mrs. Qlend moans in a very long moan as she feels my cum filling her pussy. She keeps moaning and as she does, I hold her in this position, her back arched and arms held in a painful way.

Breathing harder than I ever have on the football field, I finally let go of the disgraced teacher. Instantly she drops onto her desk. The way she plops over actually concerns me as I think for a moment she might be dead. But then I see her breathing as fast as I am, no doubt zapped of energy with a sore pussy.

Trying to catch my breath, I can't help but smile at what a sight she is. Dress all but torn to shreds, basically naked and bent over her own desk, with cum leaking out of her. And any second some other teacher is going to zoom in to figure what the hell was happening.

"There. Now you and your daughter have something to talk about," I mock as I slide my tired manhood out of her.

Looking at her as I pull up my pants, I wonder if she's going to be able to teach next class period. My guess is no, but what else is she going to do? Students are going to show up if she likes it or not. I guess a better question is if they will find her like this, or will she be able to at least try and get ready. I'm sort of hoping they find her like this.

"Hopefully you learned your lesson," I taunt the teacher one final time, slapping her hard on the bare ass. This makes her jerk again where a defeated yelp comes out of her.

Knowing it is best for me to leave as if I can leave before someone checks in, they may not be able to prove it was me that fucked her. But if they come in and see both of us here, I won't be able to. So I start walking towards the closed door, moving fast in hopes of sneaking out.

When I reach it, Mrs. Qlend says something. Whatever it is, I can't make out due to her still being gagged with her panties. But it sounds like a statement of some sort.

"What?" I ask, looking back at the fucked teacher. She repeats the statement, but I still can't make it out. Whatever it is, it does sound important, at least to her.

Annoyed, I walk back to her, only this time towards the front of the desk. Still not caring about being nice, I grab her by the hair again. After lifting her head up, I use my other hand to pull her wet panties out of her mouth.

"What?" I ask again, looking at her slack, tired face. A face that doesn't look like a teacher's face at all, but a porn star after filming. It has the same expression all the other girls had when I was finished with them as well.

"D-Diane's p-p-pregnant," Mrs. Qlend tells me in what sounds like a confession. Hearing this stuns me. There's only one reason to tell me this, and that's because it's mine. Not only did I give Diane the fuck of her life, I bred her. Left her the present of all presents in her nerdy little womb.

I know I should feel bad about what I've done, or worried about what I'm going to do, but I don't. In fact, I feel like laughing. Like I'm getting the best revenge of all. Makes me wonder how many of the others I got pregnant. I mean, the rumor is that Rosche is pregnant, and she was the first. Wouldn't it be perfect if all of them got pregnant? That they would go around school with a huge belly, with everyone knowing it was me that knocked them all up because I got fed up with being bullied?

"Well I guess you are going to be pregnant as well, whore," I whisper into Mrs. Qlend's ear and then let go of her hair so her head hangs over the desk again. There she plops down, not saying anything after one soft whimper at what I've said.

Smiling, I move to the door and open it, thankful to find that there's no one waiting in the hallway. I had visions of a crowd standing and watching to see what was going on.

With my head held high, I shut the door quietly behind me, where I notice only the classrooms on the right are in session. The classrooms on the left are empty at the moment with the lights turned off. So I move to the left and walk down the hallway, feeling that I may get away with fucking the teacher, just like I got away with fucking the others.

"I'm taking over the school," I tell myself with an evil smile, knowing no female in this school is safe, rather they be a student, teacher or even a visitor. I'm taking all of them.