Taking Over The School Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, stop! I'll tell you," Average Girl pleads, her hands still over her head. She is looking over at Messenger Girl as I choke her, making it clear she cares about her friend.

At this, I ease up on the squeezing. I then stare at Average Girl, waiting for her to start talking.

"C-C-Crystal," Average Girl says as if this means something. I blink at her a few times, trying to think who the hell Crystal is or what this could mean.

"Crystal?" I ask, showing my confusion. Who the fuck is Crystal? What does she have to do with me?

"Wait, wait, you mean what's-his-butt's girlfriend? Dionte? Dionte's girlfriend?" I then ask as my brain finally makes the connection.

It seems like a lifetime ago, but Crystal was one of the first conquests on my revenge tour. She was the girlfriend of Dionte, who was a cocky little shit that loved to try and bully me. He used to be able to do it back when I didn't fight back, to which I know his short ass thought he was a big man.

After a brief interaction where Dionte tried to bully me in the hall and got literally run over when I walked over him, I set my sights of his girlfriend. As revenge, I locked him in a closet after school, then fucked Crystal when she walked home. Yanked her right into the forest where I gave her the fucking of her life. That bitch orgasmed like crazy.

I then try to think why Crystal would want them to attack me. Crystal loved getting fucked by me. I know because ever since that fateful day I've noticed her following me around school without Dionte. The poor girl thinks she is being discrete or sneaky but she isn't. Just like she thought I wouldn't notice when she would go to a "private" area in hopes I would follow her in, such as under the stairwell or into an empty classroom.

On purpose I've been ignoring Crystal. I've done this for many reasons but the main one is because it has to be driving Dionte insane. Even if she didn't tell him what happened, someone would have told him as much as Crystal talks. He is having to live with the knowledge that I pleasured his girl like he never could. He has to see how she acts now, in which she is basically begging me to do it all over again. That's torture of the highest level.

"You. Got. Her. Pregnant. Asshole!" Messenger Girl says and on each word she hits or kicks me. Again her blows don't have any real effect but in this case her words do.

At this I stare at Messenger Girl. Pregnant? Is she serious? Crystal is pregnant? That fast?

The first thought I have after this is that Diane the nerd is pregnant as well, or at least that what I was told yesterday. That's why Mrs. Qlend tried what she did, because she wanted revenge for Diane getting pregnant by me. And from what I heard, Rosche is pregnant too. If all this is true, that's three separate women that were basically bred by me. How many of the others are pregnant as well?

"And?" I ask as coldly as I can to make a point. This makes Messenger Girl's eyes flare with hate. If looks could kill, my entire family tree would be dead.

I nearly go into a rant how Crystal deserves to be pregnant. How she deserved everything that I did. That she sat by and laughed when I was being attacked and bullied by her boyfriend. That instead of trying to help, she made jokes and comments like so many others did. And furthermore, she loved having my cock pound away at her pussy, making her into the whore she truly is.

I then ask myself the question I should have asked first...what were they planning on doing to me? They jumped me and meant to trap me in that laughable bag. Then what? Beat me up? Blackmail me? Kill me? What in the world were they planning on doing.

"What was the plan here? Trap me in the bag, then what?" I ask the two women, looking from one girl to the other repeatedly.

Average Girl's eyes widen for a moment, revealing she doesn't want to say because it'll make me mad. She then looks to her friend as if seeking guidance. Messenger Girl instead goes quiet but keeps the hate on her face. From that look it would seem that she isn't going to say anything. This makes me smile as I bet I can make her talk.

"Well?" I ask Messenger Girl with a smile, showing I want an answer. I do this in an effort to show this is her last chance before I start in on her.

"Go fuck yourself," Messenger Girl replies, showing a great bit of heart and defiance. Despite how pissed I am at her, I think I'm starting to like this chick.

"Alright...since you don't want to tell me, you two are going to play a game," I inform the two of them as a somewhat evil idea pops in my head. My dick starts to stiffen as I think of my idea, as it is going to be fun to break the spirit of Messenger Girl. To make her submit, knowing how much she would hate it.

"Lift up your shirts," I order, looking from one to the other. I then start to squeeze again. This time I go slow, adding more and more pressure with each moment that passes.

The look on Messenger Girl's face is priceless. It's a clear look of shock, as if she never would have thought she would be told to do that. That even if she was going up against me, who has fucked her friend against her will until she liked it, she thought she would never end up the same way.

The two girls start to softly gag as I squeeze tighter and tighter. Average Girl then begins to whimper and jerk, showing she badly wants to try and pull my hand off her but is too scared to move her hands.

"Either lift up your shirts, or I promise I will choke you out, strip you naked and leave you tied up in the hallway right before class change for everyone to see," I inform the two of them as I keep the pressure on their throats. I keep my face tight and stern to make this as believable as possible. To be honest, I doubt I could really do that, but I've found I'm capable of a lot of stuff I didn't think I could do lately.

The two girls look rather shocked for a moment, then they look at each other. At least they try too. The way I'm holding them they can't really move that much.

Average Girl then looks down, as if ashamed. It's so clear that she is breaking that it is downright comical. Her trembling hands then quickly reaches down to grab the bottom of her top. Refusing to look at me, she lifts it up to right below her chin. Her top is rather baggy, so when she does this, I don't really get to see any skin, but I do see her full black bra cups.

With Average Girl's shirt up, I look at Messenger Girl. She's side-looking at her friend, not believing she's doing what I said. And then she looks at me, that look of rage still plastered on her face. Especially as I don't ease up on choking either of them.

"O-Ok," Messenger Girl stammers out, showing she will do it to save her friend. Her breathing is extremely fast, revealing how pissed and scared she is.

Much like Average Girl, Messenger Girl's brown eyes look to the side as she lifts up her t-shirt. When she does, I laugh as I find the real reason she didn't want to do it. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her lifting her shirt reveals her very perky bare tits to me, which at most are a B cup. With my laugh, I can see her face redden.

"Nice tits. I can see why you don't wear a bra," I tell Messenger Girl, just to get in her head as I stop choking the pair of them. At this she glares, furious. But like the good girl she is, she keeps her shirt up and her tits showing as I've eased up on her. To mess with her, I look her directly in the eyes, then look back down at her lovely dark nipples, making sure she sees me looking at her chest.

"Now, what were you planning to do to me?" I ask them, much calmer than before as they both keep their shirts lifted, showing who is in charge. The mood has now changed, giving me the full advantage. Especially as my hands still linger around their throats, ready to choke.

"To take your clothes...your pants," Average Girl answers, clearly scared of what I may do. From the look on her face and the humiliation of having to show her bra to me, all fight seems to have left her.

"Nora, shut up!" Messenger Girl berates at once, her voice filled with fury.

I look at Average Girl, still not understanding what their plan was. In my mind, I picture myself how I would look if they were able to fulfill their plan. With that bag on my top half, my arms pinned, and...no pants? Just my dick out there with my hands strapped to my sides?

Were they going to try and rape me? No. That's silly. And how would they do that anyway? So why else would they strip me and pinned me like that? Unless...

"You were going to strip me and dump me in the halls like that during class change," I state, finally figuring out their end game. I then nearly bust into a laughing fit as I literally threatened them with the exact same thing a moment ago.

The thought of being seen like that in front of the school would be beyond humiliating, especially if you are a private person like me. To have me confused and helpless, desperately trying to run to safety with everyone laughing at my waving dick. For them, I bet they thought it would be extra humiliating since everyone would see my white dick, and how it wasn't the great and powerful organ that so many women here have said it is. It would be showing how I'm just a normal person, not the sex god some have been saying I am.

"All this...because I fucked your friend?" I ask with a chuckle, surprised anyone would go through so much trouble at something so minor. As I do this, I make sure not to move my hands from their throats as I know they might try something at any moment, especially Messenger Girl.

"Crystal won't stop talking about you, or what you did, you fucking asshole," Messenger Girl hisses, showing her now trademark anger. This only makes me smile larger as it would seem I really did break poor little Crystal. Not only got her pregnant but gave her what no one else can. And by the looks of it, that eats away at little Messenger Girl.

"Good. She learned her lesson then, didn't she?" I comment as I stare back at Messenger Girl. I say this for no other reason than to get under her skin even more.

"Fucking asshole," Messenger Girl curses again, knowing there's not much she can do at the moment...except show her small tits to me.

"Now...what to do with the two of you," I say after a moment. I look from one to the other, making sure to use my height and size to my advantage. To make them both feel small and helpless.

"Look, we shouldn't have done it. We're sorry. Please, we'll never try anything ever again," Average Girl begs, her voice getting quivery. Or should I say her real name that Messenger Girl let slip, Nora.

"Please, we can pretend none of this happened," Nora pleads, wanting to just walk away.

Upon looking at Nora, I get the feeling that she never wanted to do the plan. That it was all Messenger Girl's idea. I'm sure Messenger Girl convinced her that the plan was perfect with no chance of backfiring. She, like so many, thought I would be a push over and she could do as she wanted because I would just take it.

After Nora pleads with me, I look at Messenger Girl and smirk. With my eyes I tell her that we both know the truth. That Messenger Girl will try something again. That this isn't going to be the end of it unless I make it the end. Otherwise I'll always have to keep an eye out for her next plan because she's never going to stop. And that next time, whatever her plan is, it just may work.

"Pull your tits out, Nora," I say out loud while looking at Messenger Girl.

In the corner of my eye I see Nora look at Messenger Girl as if she's going to do something to stop this. I make sure to keep looking at Messenger Girl because this is now about power and control. She is the one that got her friend into this, so let her see what the consequences are.

"We all got to see your tits, so it is only fair we get to see hers as well," I say to Messenger Girl to twist the knife so to speak. Messenger Girl responds by glaring at me with even more intense anger.

Nora looks down as if ashamed again. With a deep breath, she grabs the bottom of her bra cups by digging her fingers in. She then lifts up, pulling her bra upward and towards her face, where both of those very dark tits come bouncing out. They bounce out, jiggling nonstop, revealing her nice, hard nipples.

"There, was that so bad?" I taunt to Nora as her face burns red. Much like her friend, I look her in the eye, then move downward so she can see me looking at her massive chest, as compared to her friend. Only with her, she can see my eyes widen as they are much larger than I thought they would be.

"Ok, ha, ha, you got to see our tits," Messenger Girl states. She still holds her t-shirt up so her breasts are revealed too, but it seems like she's holding it up higher than before. Almost like she's wanting to make sure I see them. She wouldn't be trying to be in competition with Nora, would she?

"We will be leaving now," Messenger Girl states as if she's calling the shots. At this I let out a brief laugh, showing I would love to see her try to leave. Showing that this is not over by a long shot. And if she tried, it'll end badly.

"Will you now?" I taunt, as I get a another very bad idea in my head. An idea that may get me landed in prison, like all the times before. That idea? Basically make both of them next in line. Where they will be a couple more names on the list of bitches I've fucked in this school. Bitches that had it coming by messing with me.

"Turn around, face the wall," I tell Messenger Girl, dropping my smile.

"But not you. You stay as you are," I quickly tell Nora, wanting her to see all that is about to happen. And if I'm being honest, I like looking at those huge, exposed tits.

Turning my attention back to Messenger Girl, I watch her closely, looking for the first sign of her trying ot fight. If I see it, I will not only choke her, but plan to lift her right off the fucking ground. To show her just what a sleeping giant she woke up by making her pass out while her feet are in the air.

"Fuck you. I ain't doing shit," Messenger Girl tells me. She doesn't move nor does she lower her shirt, but she does gain a smirk. A smirk as if she just won the game and I don't know it.

"If you don't get your fucking hands off us, I'll scream so fucking loud the whole school will come running," Messenger Girl adds, showing how she is still full of fire.

"Oh, please do," I tell her, having already thought of this possibility. Not to mention how if she was serious about doing it, she would have just started screaming. She wouldn't have told me.

"Of course when they catch all of us in here, think of what they are going to say," I say as if talking to myself, knowing the reality of what people will think.

Messenger Girl doesn't seem to care about this, but Nora sure does. In the corner of my eye I see her eyes widen as she knows what people will say. I bet she can picture the rumors that will spread over the school like wildfire. Where she will be known as the girl that had a THREESOME with the white guy in a closet at school. Labeled as a whore, rather she is one or not. Marked for the rest of her time here.

"And?! We going to tell them how you tried to rape us," Messenger Girl fires back after a moment of thought. Only her tone has a hint of fear now, as if she knows she is grasping at straws.

I do notice how she says "us" referring to Nora and herself instead of just "me." Makes me see that these two must be really close. Otherwise they would be looking out for themselves inside of each other.

"Go for it. Good luck too. Especially when I get the police to look at the hallway video that will show the two of you jumping me," I say as calm as can be.

Messenger Girl shows she thought of this too, not by anything she says but from the look she gives me. She seems prepared to hear that thought, and isn't rushing to say anything else. She is no doubt furiously thinking of what options she has, but I don't see many. The two of them could physically fight me, in which I'll win, or they can scream, to which they'll have to explain why Messenger Girl faked pulling me out of class and then got the two of them to jump me.

I see Messenger Girl realize that she doesn't have much choice...other than to do what I say. That knowledge washes over her face to which I see her hatred of me grow even more, which I didn't think was possible. I have to admit...it makes my cock throb just a bit harder.

"Now turn your small tits-self around," I order her, my tone very serious.

"Fucking asshole," Messenger Girl grunts and slowly turns. As she does, I pull my hand back from her, but keep it ready to pin her to the wall if I need to. Only know it'll be to pin her face to the brick.

"Put your hands back up in the air too," I further order once she is fully facing the brick wall. Messenger Girl sighs at this, as if saying she doesn't know how much more of me she can take. But her arms go back up where she rests them against the wall as she faces it.

"You. Put your hands on top of your head," I tell Nora, removing my hand from her throat but using it to point at her in a warning. I give her the same sort of death-look I gave Messenger Girl. The sort of look that says I will mess you up if you don't do as I say.

Nora looks very conflicted, especially as she looks at her friend facing the wall, but she lets go of her shirt and puts both hands on top of her head. When she does this, she looks down again, seemingly ashamed still at being so submissive. Oh man how this makes my dick hard.

Knowing I don't have much time before Messenger Girl tries something, I look around the small room. There is a lot in this room, but it is mostly junk. I think this is where teachers put all the crap that breaks so it isn't in their rooms. It's basically a school junkyard. On the floor there are broken chairs, stacks of outdated textbooks, stacks of used notebook pads, desks and more. And on the shelving units there are very old staplers, stiff rubber bands, pencils and other stuff that looks like it hasn't been touched in at least ten years.

Finally, I spot something I can use. A roll of duct tape. It's on a shelf behind me, which I step over and take. When I pick it up, I examine it to see how old it is. Much like everything in here, it looks super old and is covered in a layer of dust, which makes me wonder how good it'll be. Does duct tape go bad?

With my heart beating fast, I try to find the end of the roll of tape. I do spot it, but it doesn't want to move. So I try with my fingernail to get it pulled out. The issue with this is I know I only have a few moments before Messenger Girl gets some brave new plan, even if it means her trying to run out of here.

"What...what are you going to do with that?" Nora asks as she sees what I am doing. Right as she asks this, I'm able to get the end of the tape pulled out where I can mark the end of the strip.

Messenger Girl then tries to look behind her, alarmed by her friend's question. Before she can really do anything, I reach out and grab the back of her head. There my hand tightens to get a nice handful of her hair.

"Ahhh, that hurts fucker!" Messenger Girl cries out as I pull her hair, her hands moving behind her head to grab my hand, trying to make me let go.

"Shut up," I tell her and press her head forward and against the wall. I don't push her face too hard or anything, but enough to pin her down so she doesn't get any ideas. She fights against this, but it gives me the opening to grab her left wrist, which I am able to pull behind her back.

"Hey, what the fuck," Messenger Girl yelps as I pin her arm behind her. I then let go of her hair and grab her right hand, pulling it back behind her back as well. Once I have both of her small wrists in one hand, I then pull the tape from my wrist as I had been wearing it like a bracelet to hold.