Taking Over The School Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being forceful on purpose, I grab her t-shirt and force it over her head. I pull it until it is over her head and bunched around her bound wrists, leaving her completely naked. Now that this is done, I force her to bend over, where her tits smack against the top of the desk.

I find she is so short that her feet barely touch the floor. Only the tips of her big toes can touch, and even then that's a stretch. Because of this, I keep my hand on her back, making her stay bent over as I overpower her to stay in this position.

Messenger Girl starts to protest into her gag, to which I know she's cursing at me. She also starts to struggle some, but I know it is all for show. If it wasn't, she would be trying to kick me, which she isn't. Instead she makes a show of trying to stand up where she knows I won't let her.

"Now, time for your punishment," I growl, positioning myself behind her, my stiff cock still out.

Messenger Girl starts to struggle harder, to which we both know it is a show. But I decide to play into it, letting her have her little fantasy. Letting her pretend she doesn't want what is about to happen.

"Keep struggling and I'll make your sister guide my cock in you," I hiss to Messenger Girl, knowing with this threat she'll stop. And sure enough, instantly she stops moving. She just lays on the desk, helpless and waiting.

Grabbing my cock, I position it to her entrance. When she feels it poke her, she tenses up and whimpers. I get my manhood positioned right where I want it, where I move it up and down her parted lips to torture her, loving those whimpers.

Finally, I thrust slowly into her. My cock enters her warm, wet pussy in which it is the tightest pussy I've ever had. I thought Diane was the tightest, but she isn't. Messenger Girl's pussy clings to me in a way I've not felt. It grips and hugs my cock, making my eyes roll back at the way it feels.

I'm made to go slow at how tight she is, or else I fear I may hurt her. Inch by inch I push more of my cock in her, where I can feel her leaking from being so aroused. Every time I insert more of it in her, she whimpers and moans, like she's never had anything so large.

By the time I get all of my manhood inside of her, she's letting out a single moan that's so loud it sounds like she isn't even gagged. When it stops, she moans again in the same manner. And I'm not even doing anything as I just rest my cock in her.

Moans of pleasure like I've never heard come out of Messenger Girl. Hearing them makes my cock twitch as it sounds like she's having a spiritual event instead of sex. It's a sound of joy and bliss, the type I doubt many people get to feel.

Grabbing her hips, I pull my cock back slowly, letting her feel the unique sensation. Once it is almost out, I pull her hips back, forcing her entire body to move as I force her onto my cock. Again I have to go slow due to how tight she is, but I can feel her pussy loosening up.

As my cock goes deep again, she moans those crazy moans all over again. Only since I'm not holding her down, her upper body arches as if she can't control her body. The more I pull her onto my cock, the more her upper body raises up and she moans.

"This is what you get bitch. You should have known not to fuck with me," I tell Messenger Girl, still pretending that she isn't enjoying every moment of this. Making it seem like this is some sort of punishment instead of a fantasy. Where the feeling of my cock invading her tight wet pussy is punishment instead of bliss.

I move her body forward and then back on my cock over and over, thrusting as I do, able to get faster and faster as I go. Her pussy loosens up each time I thrust until I am able to go at a respectable steady pace. And since I just came, I feel as if I can go much longer than I normally would. Like I've been desensitized.

Messenger Girl suddenly starts twitching and jerking as I start to rapidly pull her onto my cock. Her upper body jerks left, then right, and then her legs shoot up and to my sides. Her movements become so disjointed I start to wonder if she's just been possessed or something. Or if she is having a seizure.

Then I hear her moan. Her moans were crazy and loud before, showing just how badly she was loving this. Now they go soft and low, becoming very guttural. In them I hear a deep sense of ecstasy which reveals she's cumming. That she's having the first orgasm off my cock. To this I smirk as I've only been going for a minute at most.

"That's right bitch. Cum on my cock. Show who owns your pussy," I say in a rather crude and lewd manner, wanting her to feel dirty and ashamed. To this I keep pulling her onto my cock, wanting her to feel like she's being impaled on it.

The room is oddly quiet as Messenger girl groans that orgasmic groan as she cums. Her body continues to jerk in which I figure that she can't control herself. That the feelings she is having is overpowering her body, making it so she can't control her movements at all. For all I know, this could be her first real orgasm.

There's a large smile on my face as I move Messenger's Girl small body about so easily due to her being so small. It makes me wonder if she feels like that sex toy, what is it called? A fleshlight I think. Where guys move it back and forth on their cock like I'm doing with her pussy.

Several long moments later, Messenger Girl drops her upper body on the desk as if overly tired. The way she does it, I wonder if she passed out, not that it matters. I continue to move her tight little body on my cock again and again, making the desk start to thud.

Those crazy moans of her return after a while, showing she is very much awake. She doesn't move her hips or try to help in any way, but I can tell she is loving this. I bet if she tried to help it would break the fantasy of me taking her against her will. That for the first time she is probably enjoying being so small.

My cock keeps sliding in and out of her, making her pussy more and more wide open. To this she only seems to get wetter as I go, which I've not felt before. That's why I am not surprised when she suddenly makes those low groans again, revealing she's having yet another orgasm. Being tied up and taken must have been one of her fantasies as I've never seen someone cum again so soon.

Seeing her cumming again makes me feel my own orgasm build. Her womanhood is basically milking away at my cock, treating it like a king, so it is hard not to want to cum. To be honest I'm surprised I didn't cum in the first five seconds with as tight as she is. Just being able to move her like this should have made me cum as well.

"Got...got a present for you, bitch," I tell her as I feel myself getting close. Mesenger Girl doesn't respond to this, except to groan those low groans as her body twitches in that overwhelmed manner.

"N-No! You can't!" Nora says from behind us, knowing full well what I plan to do. That I'm about to cum in her sister. To give her a creampie and leave her fucked stupid.

At this I look behind me as I continue to pull Messenger Girl on and off my cock. There I see Nora, now completely naked as she took off her bra as well. She's kneeling, still with a face full of cum, with her hands behind her head again, and her knees spread wide. It's the sort of pose I would expect in a BDSM porno. Damn it's sexy.

I don't say anything but stare at Nora as I pull Messenger Girl all the way onto my cock. Where her ass presses against me as I pull so hard it hurt. There I feel my cock go even deeper than it has before, making Messenger Girl yelp from the feeling. Her upper body then jerks up as I start to cum inside her.

Messenger Girl and I both moan, with only mine not being gagged. My moans are long and powerful as I feel as if my soul is releasing into her. Where I feel my seed being pumped out at a furious rate, going so very deep inside of her. And more than that, I feel her pussy milking me still, wanting my cum. Time seems to stop as I feel this, as I doubt I'll ever feel anything like it again.

"Damn...that is a tight pussy," I pant a moment later, breathless.

I rest for a moment and on purpose I keep my cock inside Messenger Girl, as the feeling of her pussy milking me is unlike anything I've felt. Where it feels like it wants every single drop of me.

Finally I pull out of her, to which she lifts her upper body again as if the feeling is that overpowering. Once my cock is completely out of her, I plop her on the desk, no longer lifting her ass. From the way her body goes limp as it lays on the table, I know she's been fucked stupid. It'll no doubt take her a while to be able to walk again as I'm sure her legs feel like jello.

"Alright," I say standing there, my cock feeling spent. My heart pounds like a jackhammer and my breathing feels as if it wants to fly away. It's only now as I stand over the small woman's body that I wonder if I was a bit too rough with her. I mean, I really did treat her body like a toy.

I then make the mistake of looking back at Nora. Sure, I had just seen her a moment ago, but she looks different now. If I didn't know better, I would say she's arching her back to present those fat tits of hers. Not to mention the look of wanting on her cum-covered face. It seems to scream that she's worried she won't get fucked too.

My plan was to pull up my pants and go, as I have already spent too much time in here. I got to cum on both of them afterall. But seeing Nora like that...I can't leave. She makes my once softening cock get hard all over again, to which I fear I may rub my own dick raw. She looks just so damn...submissive.

"You...bend over the desk, next to your sister," I say to Nora, pointing at her and then the spot on the desk next to Messenger Girl.

Nora was waiting for this order. There's no hesitation nor concern for her sister. Nora gets up immediately, her hands staying behind her head. Eagerly she moves to the desk where she bends over it, right next to Messenger Girl. The two of them actually touch at the hips as there isn't that much space on the desk.

In a move that surprises me, Nora moves her arms behind her. She grabs at her own thick ass, where she parts her cheeks. As she does this, she spreads her legs, making her as open as open could be. Never have I had a woman be that ready or wanting to be fucked. Nor have I even seen anyone part themselves up so lewdly.

Next to Nora, Messenger Girl still hasn't moved. Her breathing has calmed down, much like mine, which is good, but she really may be passed out. She too makes my cock stiffen at how spent she looks, especially as a thin bit of cum leaks out of her, showing just how used she is. The taped arms just add to how sexy she looks.

"You ready to get pregnant too, bitch?" I ask Nora, wanting to break her down some as well. I know this is part of their fantasy, but damn it, it's fun to do. Fun to be in such control.

"I said, you ready to get pregnant too?" I repeat right into to her ear.

"Y-Y-Yes. Breed me," Nora responds, making my dick twitch as I didn't think she would say that. Nora is very much surprising me with how she's acting. Much like her sister, I think her real goal in attacking was to end up like this.

I grab my stiff cock and place it at Nora's pussy entrance. With her spreading it open, it's rather easy to do. When I start to insert myself inside her, Nora lets out a quivering moan. Hearing it makes me think of the way you feel when you finally get the itch you couldn't scratch. The sound of it is enough that Messenger Girl seems to wake up, where she turns her head to look at her sister.

My cock slides all the way inside Nora, where her warm, wet pussy greets me. Only...it's nothing like entering her sister, which was so damn tight. Nora's isn't as tight, but it is very inviting. It feels like a cock holder so to speak, a place to comfort and rest your dick. Where it seems to caress my manhood.

"Oh yes, oh yes," Nora moans as I start to slowly thrust into her, my cock sliding in and about her wet womanhood. For a while she keeps herself spread open, but ultimately the feeling of being fucked feels too much for her and her arms drop to her sides so her hands can grip the edge of the desk.

With Nora being bigger, I feel I can be a bit rougher with her. So instead of holding her hips and forcing her back onto me, I ram into her pussy with my entire weight. Doing this causes the desk to first rock and then scoot just a tiny bit as it is a lot of force.

Over and over I ram into her big black ass, shoving my cock as far as it will go inside her welcoming pussy. Each thrust makes her moan, acting as if this is something she has been waiting on forever. As I get faster and harder, she gets louder and louder.

Wondering what it would be like, I grab hold of Nora's arms at her forearm. There I pull and force her upper body up. I then use her arms as leverage as I pound away at her, the clapping sound getting extremely loud as our bodies meet.

Doing this makes Nora moan even louder as she clearly loves it. I have to use a good deal of strength to do this, but it is more than worth it. Add to it that it makes her tits bounce so hard that I seem them move from behind as well as hear their clapping sounds, and I am being driven crazy. It makes me try and shove my cock as deep as I can in her as I don't have any fear of hurting her. Where I start to thrust so hard I wouldn't be shocked if my cockhead came out her mouth from behind.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Nora informs me in a high pitched voice. Knowing this drives me even more into a lust-filled rage, even if I've already cummed. It makes me reach out and grab hold of her hair, forcing her back even more.

Nora cums as I fuck her, to which I actually see bits of the cum on her face fly off from the force. She moans out extremely high pitched moans, her ass moving back to greet my cock each thrust as her body works to make her own orgasm as intense as possible.

"Ready? Ready bitch?" I gasp, my heart pounding as I feel I'm about to cum again. When I ask this, I have her hair in my hand as if I'm trying to yank off her head. I'm being far too rough with her and she's loving it.

It feels like there's some sort of magical spell that has been cast, putting me in this lust rage. It seems to encase the room, where Nora feels it as well as she acts as if she has no dignity at all the way she moves her ass back and moans. Where I think she may get violent if I don't follow through.

"Fuck me! Make me pregnant!" Nora growls in a needy voice, again acting as if she doesn't need dignity. It's enough that I can't help but cum inside her.

Sent over the edge, I let go of her hair, but grab her hips. There I thrust into her hard, but also lift her ass up as I do, making it like I'm impaling her with my cock. I shove my dick all the way I can in her, where I release myself. Wanting her to feel the little bit that her sister felt.

Just like with her sister, I cum inside Nora. Stream after stream shoots out, pumping her womb full of my seed. And as the warm cum is pumped inside her, Nora seems to cream at the feeling. She stops moving and acts as if made into a puddle on the table where she moans contently with a huge smile. Where she looks like she got all her presents for every birthday ever just now.

Once I finish, which feels like it takes forever, I pull myself out of Nora and stumble backward. My face is covered in sweat and my poor heart feels like it's going to come out of my chest. Never have I felt so spent nor as sensitive as I do right now. Then again, never did I think anything like this would happen. I mean, I just fucked a pair of sisters.

As I try to calm down, I keep looking at the sisters as they remain bent over the table. Both of them are naked with cum dripping out of them. And both look utterly spent, as if the life was fucked out of them.

"I just fucked a pair of sisters," I think to myself, not fully believing it. Not just a pair of women, but a pair of sisters. Fucked them in front of the other. I doubt either will ever forget today. I know I won't.

It's now that I start to think like I normally would. Where my hormones seem to flee, giving me the infamous post-nut clarity. And the first thing my brain starts screaming...is for me to get the fuck out of here. That there is probably already a crowd outside the door wondering what the fuck is going on. Sure, I know these two will admit it was all consensual, but that doesn't mean we can't all be suspended or expelled for fucking at school.

Knowing I need to get out of here, I pull my pants up. After buttoning them, I look to the door. Before I head towards it, I look back at the naked sisters.

For some weird reason, I know I need to finish the fantasy. To make it real for Messenger Girl, so she can go on, knowing this was the best sex ever. Where each time she has sex, she will remember me. If I just leave like this, the fantasy won't be finished and she'll go on feeling a bit unfulfilled by it.

Knowing it is stupid, but understanding the situation, I walk back towards the desk. Moving up behind her, I grab Messenger Girl's hair. I easily lift her upward, where she is all but limp. Her head does turn to look at me, showing she is very much awake. Fucked stupid, yes, but still awake.

"If you ever try anything like this again, I swear I will fuck you in the ass, you got me?" I threaten as seriously as I can. As these words come out, I wonder if she'll do something because she wants me to do this very thing. I then wonder if that's such a bad thing. I don't think I would mind trying to fuck her up the ass. Hell, I'd do it just to see how she would react.

"You understand me?!" I demand, shaking her entire body.

"Y-Yes. You'll fuck me in the ass if I mess with you again. I understand," Messenger Girl says, her voice quivering and soft. There's no fight or hate now, only a tired submission. Where I have a weird feeling she's going to orgasm again the moment I leave the room at how dominated she has been.

I lower her down instead of just letting go as I really fear her face may bounce off the desk. But once she is down, I immediately walk to the door. As I do, I pray for no one to be out there. For no huge crowd with principals and cops to be waiting.

Opening it just a crack, I look out. By some miracle, there's no one out in the hall. I look as far as I can to make sure no one is hiding, but I don't see anyone. So I open the door more to poke my head out. Sure enough, the hallway is empty. Well, not empty as my backpack is sitting there. But I sure don't see anyone.

Acting as if nothing at all happened, I step out into the hall and close the door behind me. When I close the door, I wonder if I should have untied Messenger Girl. I then try to go back into the storeroom, to which I get a bit of a shock. The door's locked. The handle won't even move.

One of the girls must have switched the door lock so it'll lock whenever the door is shut. I then chuckle at how humiliating it'll be for Messenger Girl now. That her sister will have to peel that duct tape off to free her. Her naked sister at that.

Calmly I pick up my backpack and start to head back to class. I can only hope Mrs. Hudson believes whatever lie I'm about to make up regarding the Yearbook club.

When I turn onto my hallway, I notice every classroom has their door opened, and the light turned off. Taken back by this as it gives an apocalypse vibe, I walk to the first room. Sure enough, it's empty and dark. After looking at the second room, which is also empty, I start to worry about what happened.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing here? You're supposed to be outside," a man's voice says far ahead of me. Looking down the hall, I see one of the Vice Principals standing at the end of the hallway.