Taking Over The School Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sorry. I...was in the bathroom," I lie, not sure what else to say as I'm not sure what's happened.

"Fucking dumb-ass students," the Vice Principal says, not caring if I heard him or not. He begins to walk towards me now in a "I'm a big man in charge" type of strut.

"How long where you in the damn bathroom? We're doing a practice fire drill," the Vice Principal informs me.

Suddenly everything makes sense as the Public Address System at the school broke yesterday. The bells that normally ring for class change are now done by a text message that goes out to each teacher. They then tell the students, to which we go to our next class. They probably did the same thing to tell them about the fire drill.

I was so preoccupied in what I was doing I didn't hear any of the movement the classes made leaving. Even then, I don't think any would pass by that storeroom as the classes would head towards the closest exit. And there's no exit to the outside around there.

No wonder no one heard us fucking. There was no one nearby to hear. They've been outside because of the stupid fire drill.

"Oh! I'm sorry sir. I...fell asleep in there," I lie again, hoping he believes me. The Vice Principal rolls his eyes and then moves up to me. There he grabs me by the back of the neck in a very "coach," move and starts to guide me down the hallway. I walk along with him as he tells me to stop being a little shit and find where my class is outside. That he doesn't like little shits fucking around during fire drills as it can get the school in trouble.

And so, I allow him to push me out the closest double door exit. Once outside in the sunlight, I smile as I know even if that storeroom is checked, it'll appear to be locked, so no one will find out what just happened. Plus it'll take the sisters a good long while to get their wits about them, to which it'll most likely be after school before they are able to go.

I walk on as I try to find where my class is among all the students out here. Suddenly a girl walks right in front of me to which I nearly run into her. Stopping fast because I crash into her, I see who it is. Crystal. She gives me one quick look before walking on, where I see her walk right into the parking lot.

Following her with my eyes, I notice Crystal do the oddest move. She jumps into the back of a pickup truck. Jumps into it and appears to lay down so I can no longer see her. It occurs to me why. I doubt anyone would see what would happen in the bed of that truck.

Laughing as I walk on, ignoring Crystal, I find Mrs. Hudson and ask what I missed.