Taking Over The School Pt. 09

Story Info
Evan visits the school library and gets a surprise.
15.5k words
4.72
7k
16

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 02/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has themes of non-consent sex, humiliation and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

"You," the thick black girl states as she walks up to me as I'm sitting at this table. It's not a greeting but an accusation. Her voice is very tense as she says this, as if I'm included in some drama that is currently ongoing, even if I've never seen her before.

"I'm sorry?" I ask the girl who looks to be the same age as me, eighteen. I'm currently sitting at a table in the school library, trying to read about the War of 1812 as this is Study Hall class. Despite reading the same paragraph a few times, the info just isn't staying in my brain. I mean, it's only twenty minutes till the last bell of the school day, so it's hard to focus. I think I've learned more about the office chair I'm sitting in as I keep adjusting all the settings as it proves to be more fun than the textbook.

"You're Evan," the thick black girl states my name, again making this a statement and not a question. I keep looking up at her, but then glance around to make sure this isn't an ambush situation. That since my attention is on her someone isn't about to attack me from behind or something. But after looking around, I find that I'm alone, well, for the most part. There's people all over the library, but no one is looking at what is happening here.

"I am," I tell the girl, not sure if she is expecting me to be surprised that she knows who I am. After all, I'm the only white guy in this school. I tend to stick out.

"Come on," the girl says as a demand, motioning for me to follow her. She even starts to walk off as if expecting me to leap to my feet and do as she wants.

When she does this I take a moment to look at what she's wearing on her thick frame. She has on a jean jacket that covers what looks like an orange tube top. Or maybe it's a tank top. I can't tell because of the jacket. But she does wear a short jean skirt that matches her jacket.

"Excuse me?" I ask her, trying to be polite despite the weirdness of this situation. I stay as I am, sitting at this table with my textbook open in front of me, showing I'm not going anywhere just because she told me to.

Whomever the girl is, sighs heavily at this, as if I'm too stupid to understand what's happening here. This seems to make her even more upset, but I can tell she's not really upset with me. She's upset at something else.

"Look white boy, get ya ass up and follow me," the girl says walking back to the table. When she does this, she stares directly at me as if trying to intimidate me to do as she wants.

"Mind if I ask why?" I ask, becoming rather amused by this weird series of events. It beats reading a boring textbook that's for sure.

"Because I want you to fuck me," the girl says, stunning me. Of all the things I was expecting her to say, that wasn't one of them. In fact, I would have expected her to say she wanted me to fix a flat tire on her car before saying she wants me to fuck her.

"I think I missed something. Who are you, and why do you want me to fuck you?" I ask amused but now on guard. This could be a trap. There are dozens of people at this school that would like nothing more than to kick the shit out of me, so I have to be careful. You tend to make enemies when you go around fucking other people's girlfriends and family members. Especially when you get them pregnant.

"Because Charles is a fat, cheap, fucking ugly, limp dick, cheating, pig-smelling, asshole motherfucker that can burn in hell after getting his head shoved up his own ass," the girl rants, her anger spiking. She says this so loud that I can hear people turning to look in this direction.

There's an urge in me to either laugh or make a joke for her to explain how she really feels about this Charles guy because I'm fuzzy on her true emotions about him. This whole scene would make me laugh if I didn't need to be so on edge.

"Charles?" I ask, not recognizing the name. I do begin to understand what is going on here and what she is after, not that I can lower my guard or anything. If anything, I need to make sure she's for real and that this isn't a trick.

I'm guessing whoever Charles is cheated on her. And what better way to get revenge than to fuck the only white guy in school? I mean, for the first part of this school year, I was the meek and quiet white boy who got bullied left and right. For those that think they are hard, the most humiliating thing to happen is that your girlfriend fucked the white guy.

Well, I used to be that meek and quiet guy. That was before I had reached my limit. Back before I decided to get revenge. Back before I unleashed who and what I really am.

I had enough of the bullying, the insults, and the injustice just because of my race, especially when I always minded my own business. When I was pushed too far after school one day, I took my revenge on some bullies by fucking the girl they wanted. Not just fucked her but ruined her, leaving wanting more of me even to this day. Not to mention left her a present that's growing in her womb.

Since that day I've taken girl after girl as I make my way through the school to get my revenge. In a way I'm taking over the school. Since this is a senior high school campus, everyone here is at least eighteen, making it all nice and legal.

So this chick wanting me to fuck her isn't really that surprising. She may have talked to one of the girls I've fucked as inspiration and thought it would be a great revenge. Not to mention fun.

"Tiny Ray," the girl says and upon hearing this name I know exactly who she's talking about. Charles is Tiny Ray who is on the football team with me. He plays tackle and we all call him Tiny because he's freaking huge. The guy is legit six foot six and weighs over three hundred pounds. Only instead of being muscle, it's mostly fat.

"Ahhh, you must be Harley," I tell the girl, guessing who she is. Tiny has bragged a lot about all the nasty sex he has had with his girlfriend Harley. From Anal sex to choking her, he claims to have done everything possible. To be honest, I didn't think she was real and I doubt I was the only one that thought that.

Knowing who she is makes more puzzle pieces come together. Come to think of it, I'm not surprised Harley is upset now that I know she's real. Tiny is constantly bragging how he gets a blowjob from a different girl every day before school. Now, I doubt he gets this every day, but it wouldn't surprise me if he has gotten one every so often. Something about being on the football team tends to make you look like a rock star.

"Now, get ya white ass up and fuck me," Harley demands. The utter lunacy of this statement nearly makes me burst out laughing.

"Don't try to front," Harley says before I'm able to say anything. She then points at me with an accusing finger, as if I'm trying to lie to her.

"I know what you did to Lara and Shania. They told me all about that shit," Harley states upset as if I'm refusing to help her.

This statement makes me smirk as my legend is quickly zooming around the school. Lara and Shania are indeed two of the girl's that I've taken. And I know for sure that Shania is pregnant thanks to myself, not that she's named me as the father.

"Alright. Where do you propose we do this? On the librarian's desk? Or maybe on top of one of the tables? How about on the big fucking dictionary next to the front desk?" I ask Harley, pointing out the obvious issue. This is a library, not a private room. There's no where we could go that we would be left alone.

"Just get your ass up. We going to Blackout Corner," Harley states, even more annoyed now. Upon hearing this term, I know exactly where she means.

I had forgotten about Blackout Corner. That's what everyone calls the far south corner of the library. It's the section where the language books are kept so no one ever goes over there. Plus the way the lighting is, that area is pretty dim. Because of this, the legend is that students go over there to have quickies during school. It's called Blackout Corner because a girl supposedly was fucked unconscious in that corner, where her boyfriend got scared and left her there after running off.

I look at Harley's eyes now, trying to confirm that this is on the up and up. I'm fairly sure she is for real, but she could be a great actress. It would be easy to lure me in that corner, then get a bunch of guys to rush me. I'd be trapped over there with nowhere to go. Sure, I could try to fight my way out, but the first rule of fighting is to not get trapped in a damn corner.

"What the fuck?! Get ya ass up, I got shit to do!" Harley complains when I still don't move. After looking at me again, I think Harley finally understands why I'm not moving despite the promise of sex.

Harley reaches up and grabs the neckline of her tube top while facing me. While looking me in the eyes, she pulls her top down all the way to her stomach, exposing her very large breasts. My eyes are immediately drawn to them as they are quite large. They look to be perfectly proportional to her chubby frame which is rather impressive if I'm being honest.

Leaving her breasts out, Harley grabs the bottom of her jean skirt. She yanks it upward right in front where she reveals to me that she's not wearing panties. I know this because I can clearly see her smooth pussy. A pussy that looks incredibly sweet despite her size.

If there was anything to let me know she's for real, this is it. She came prepared to be fucked. That's why she's not wearing panties. Not just that but if she's willing to show her goods off to me, than I know she is wanting cock.

Shrugging, I stand up as Harley fixes her clothes. I have to give Harley credit as she remains calm despite what she just did. There's not many people that would act so relaxed knowing that your fellow students could have seen your goods.

When I stand, I notice Harley gets surprised by my size. I tower over her like I do most of the girls here, not to mention I'm pretty stocky. I wouldn't call myself huge like Tiny Ray but I am bigger than most of the guys that go here. Even more recently as I've been working out twice daily.

Leaving my book and bag, I follow behind Harley as she starts to walk. As I follow behind her, I take in the shape of her body. She is by far the thickest girl I will have ever been with. I wouldn't call her fat, but would call her chubby. Her body type must be perfect for Tiny Ray as he might hurt a smaller girl if he tried to fuck them with his body size.

I let Harley walk far in front of me in case a teacher or librarian is watching. If they see the two of us walking together they may piece together what we are about to do since we are heading to Blackout Corner. To help this, I go down a different stack than what Harley does in order to make it look like we are going to separate places.

When I reach the back corner, Harley is already there, waiting for me in the shadows. Her attitude seems to have changed as instead of looking annoyed and upset, she now looks excited. Hell, she looks giddy as if not believing this is about to happen. It makes me wonder if her excitement is for getting revenge on Tiny Ray, or at the thought of having sex with me.

Pausing I notice that it really is much dimmer here than the rest of the library. It's because of the light placement overhead. The stacks somehow block the light, making it seem like the area is in shadow.

I do find it strange how the school leaves this corner like this. How do people read what books are in the stacks over here? Surely people have complained about this. And the librarians would have to know about this. So why haven't they done anything about it, like put a lamp or something over here? Or set patrols to check if people are doing what we are about to do?

Finding that I don't really care, I walk up to Harley, who has taken off her jacket and dropped it on the floor. Like with the other girls, I enter a different state of mind as I approach her. I'm no longer the sweet kind man that wouldn't hurt a fly. Now I'm the man who is capable of doing a great many thing, even evil things.

Reaching out, I grab the top of Harley's tube top and yank it down, hard. The force that I do this actually makes her jump as she wasn't expecting me to be so rough. But she makes no effort to try and cover her tits which come out for me again. Only this time she moves her arms in to press them together some.

I reach over and take her tits in each of my hands. There I lift them, feeling how insanely heavy they are. I doubt I will ever see tits this huge ever again. What really surprises me about them is how firm they are. The poor girl is probably doomed to have them ruined in a few years just how large they are, unless she loses a good deal of weight.

Lifting both of her breasts upward, I lean over and take her right nipple in my mouth. Harley reaches out with both hands to grab hold of the nearby shelves to steady herself as I suck hard on that nipple. My tongue flicks over the hard nipple as I try to pull as much of her boob into my mouth that I can. And as I do this, I roughly grope her left tit, loving how warm it feels.

Harley moans a soft moan at what I'm doing as if no one has ever touched her before. For some reason that moan makes me get even rougher with her to the point I feel my nails start to dig into her. This leads me to switch to her other breast and suck on it now. This time I hold it in a vice grip as I suck on it, letting my tongue flick as hard as I can over it.

Becoming somewhat drunk from her tits, I place my face between them and motorboat her. I do this as quietly as I can to not attract attention, but I can't help myself and make the noise, pointing out to her how loud they are. What makes it even better is that I hear Harley moan again at me doing this silly act, showing she is enjoying it.

Despite wanting to do this right and take my time, I know I can't. We are out in the open, where anyone could come by at any time. So this "session" needs to be extremely fast. Unlike the other times, there's a real chance of getting caught, in which I know I could get in serious trouble, such as being expelled.

If I had time, the things I would do to those tits. I would fuck them for sure. Then maybe make her suck them herself as I call her a whore. Maybe even spank her ass as she sucks them, making sure she feels good and degraded.

Letting go of Harley's tits with a sigh, I push her back into the corner. She moves as I want her to, her arms reaching out to grab hold of the shelves again as if needing them to keep standing. Even doing this small movement makes her moan, making me wonder when the last time she had sex was.

Reaching down I grab hold of the bottom of her skirt with both hands. I make sure to grab either side of her skirt before yanking it up, hard. There it is lifted all the way to her stomach, exposing that smooth pussy again, not to mention her bare ass.

Knowing this will be a bit awkward, I grab her left leg and lift, making her spread herself open. I then bend my knees as I lower myself to try and reach her level. She's much shorter than me, which is an issue in this position. But as I lower myself, I pull my own pants down where my already hard cock springs out.

After a moment of not being able to get low enough to line up with her, I get upset. She's too damn short and I'm too tall. There's no way to do this standing up unless she bends over, which I doubt there is enough room for.

Growling and letting my hormones power my next move, I grab her right leg as well as the left to lift her up. Using a good bit of strength I lift her entire body up, surprising her as I doubt anyone has done this before. I do this not so I can hold her while I fuck her, but to put her ass on a shelf so she is higher up.

Once I sit her on a shelf, she spreads her legs onto the shelves on either end of the corner, giving her a more stable position. This proves to be perfect as I'm able to grab hold of my cock and place it perfectly at her entrance. Then, once it is right between her pussy lips, without wasting any more time, I thrust inside of her.

When she feels how easily my cock slides inside of her, she hugs me tight with both hands as if the feeling is too epic for her to take. This reaction is one I've come to expect as most people think that just because I'm white I'm supposed to have a micropenis or something. Granted, I don't have a huge dick or anything, but it's much larger than they expect it to be. So when it's shoved inside, they get a nice shock.

Knowing we don't have the time, I begin to thrust into Harley's pussy. Holding her ass with both hands as she sits on the shelf, I rock my hips back and forth as I fuck her. The way she sits with her legs spread makes it perfect to be able to fuck her right this as she's at the perfect height for me.

The way I stand makes my cock feel like it's at an odd angle as it enters her. Like I'm scraping the bottom of her pussy with my dick as it's angled that way. It's a unique feeling that I've never encountered before.

Come to think of it, Harley's pussy is unlike any other that I've had. Where others' pussy feel tight to the point they grip my cock, Harley's feels wet and open. Almost like what it feels like to facefuck someone. It's an odd feeling that isn't bad at all.

What also makes her pussy different is that it feels like it is quivering. It is a very weird feeling as it feels like it is massaging my cock as I fuck her. Like her pussy walls are shaking and quivering while I fuck her. It's again something I've not encountered before.

I was concerned that Harley might get too loud or maybe complain about the way I'm fucking her, but no. She holds me tight in that hug, breathing harder and harder as I keep going. I can tell she's holding back moans by the way she's tensed up. Where her focus is on being quiet as what she is feeling must be so intense.

In terms of sex, this is both intense and horribly frustrating. My focus isn't on fucking her as it should be, but on trying not to make the shelves rock and make noise. It would be so easy to bring attention to what we are doing, just by putting even a tad more force into my thrusts.

As it is, the wet sound of my cock sliding about her pussy can clearly be heard, but there's not much I can do about that. I do make sure I don't ram into her pussy like I normally would so there's no thudding sound which would give us away. This makes it a rather odd way to have sex if I'm being honest as I can't be as rough as I want to be, especially as I know she can take it.

Wanting to at least have some fun with Harley, not to mention torture her some, I move my right hand between our bodies. There I start to rub her clit with my thumb as I keep fucking her, which she reacts to instantly. She tries to move her hand down to stop me, no doubt because it'll be too much for her to take and she'll start moaning.

At first I slap her hand away to tell her to stop. To say without words that her pussy belongs to me as long as I'm fucking it and I'll play with it as I want. Only she keeps trying to move her hand down to stop me. To stop this I actually slap her face. It's not a hard or loud slap, but a slap to remind her who is in charge.

As I knew it would, the slap makes Harley move her hand out of the way, allowing me full access to her clit. There I rub it as my hips piston to move my cock in and out of her. I get to do this only for a few moments before she leans forward and actually bites my shoulder. Thankfully it's not a hard bite as she does this merely to not moan aloud.