Taking Over The School Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After this is done, the Librarian takes a step back, her tits jiggling with each step. She then slowly kneels down, almost as if she's shrinking until she is on her knees. Still looking at me, she runs her hands over her breasts once, grabbing her tits and pinching her nipples once before letting go.

My mouth drops open as the Librarian moves to her hands and knees where she disappears from my view. A moment later, I hear the sound of her crawling under the table. Her moving slow and sexily.

My body jerks just a tiny bit when I feel the Librarian's hands grab the button of my pants. Those slender hands proceed to open my pants, then unzip the zipper all the way. Feeling all of this, I stare at my hands on the table as the woman grabs the waistband of my pants and pulls. In a move of my own madness, I lift my ass up to which she pulls my pants down to my knees. There my hard cock springs out where I know she can see it.

I jerk as the Librarian blows on my bare cock head. Not blow me, but blows on it. Takes a puff of air and blows on the head of it as if taunting me. It is such a weird feeling that my cock throbs, enjoying the feeling.

The Librarian keeps on pulling my pants down until I feel them bunched around my ankles. And so I sit, bare ass in this office chair, my hard cock standing at attention while I must have a strange look on my face. As the Librarian has stopped moving, I can only surmise that she's staring at my cock.

The best thing I can say about this situation is that if someone walks by, they wouldn't see my lower half. The table would block my erect cock and the fact my pants are done. But this doesn't mean much as they would be able to see the Librarian's legs sticking out.

"H-Hey now," I stammer as the Librarian presses a lever on my chair. With it pushed, my weight makes the chair move downward. The table in front of me raises up as I go down, creating a lot of space between my cock and the underneath of the table.

I let out the breath I was holding as the Librarian's mouth finds my cock. Her warm, wet lips press against the sides of my cock as she takes me into her mouth. A moan comes out of me at this feeling, especially as I'm impressed she was able to do this without having to grab my cock.

My eyes widen as her warm wet mouth moves down my manhood. She goes about halfway down on me before she reverses and moves upward. The entire time her lips press firmly on my cock, making it unbelievable good.

The Librarian moves up and down my shaft at a somewhat rapid speed. She doesn't go slow in the beginning like most blowjobs start. Instead she moves rapidly, as if wanting this to be rough. Not that I mind in any way.

The urge to grab her head is so damn strong that I have to concentrate on not moving my hands. In terms of blowjob skills, she is clearly the best I've had. Everything about how she is doing it feels so freaking perfect. She even flicks her tongue at the bottom side of my cock when she reaches the head, which is something that drives me crazy.

Unable to help it, I twitch as she blows me. My body can't seem to stay still with the intense pleasure that I feel. I think a part of it may be because I came not to long ago, but even if that wasn't the case, I'm sure I would be reacting the same due to her skills.

Then it happens, a couple walks by in front of me. With my hands still on the table, I watch the man and woman walk left to right in my vision, having whatever discussion they are having. Neither turns to look at me or at what's happening. They thankfully stay in their own world before disappearing out of my sight to the other side of the library.

My heart pounds from the knowledge that I could have been caught, not to mention from the intense blowjob. It beats so hard that it feels like my head may explode from the blood pressure zooming.

The Librarian then takes my cock out of her mouth. With it out and no longer being touched, I pant hard from what I'm feeling. I'm not sure how much more I could take before cumming.

"You...you made your point, ok?" I tell the Librarian even if I can't see her. I say this not so much because I want her to stop, but to suggest we go somewhere else. Somewhere that we won't be found.

"No, no way," I hiss as she touches my throbbing cock again. Only this time it isn't with her mouth or hands. Unable to stop myself, I look down to see that the Librarian was placed my cock between her tits.

My eyes close and I moan as she starts to titty fuck me. She lifts her tits while they are pressed against my member firmly, letting me feel her firm softness. Then immediately moves her tits down where it feels like my cock disappears between them. Over and over she does this, moving at the same speed as when she was blowing me.

"Oh shit," I grunt as the school bell rings. It rings hard and loud, signaling that it's the end of the school day.

Instantly I hear the sounds of everyone in the library gather their shit to finally leave. The end of the day is when students here move the fastest. Where they will push, pull and fight to get the fuck out of here.

I thought the Librarian would stop at hearing the bell. If not just for the flood of people that are about to leave, then for the fact that someone may need to check out a book or something. That someone here may need to talk to a damn librarian.

But the Librarian doesn't stop. In fact, I think she starts to move even faster. I moan and groan as she does, seeing students hurriedly move towards the door of the school library. They gather in a bottleneck, all of them wanting to get the hell out of here. Several students cross in front of us where they could clearly see this event, but with their attention on leaving, they don't notice us.

Three people actually move from behind me towards the door without noticing either. They walk right past my table, talking to each other about some basketball game tonight. I'm greatly surprised when they don't seem to notice the Librarian's legs/feet sticking out from under my table. They are lost in their own world, failing to see any of this.

Fear, concern and intense excitement flood into me as my cock is serviced. The fact that I'm looking at a crowd of people as they wait to leave the school library makes this feel so extreme. That anyone of them could turn and discover what is happening. To see me being pleasured in such a lewd manner.

Then I feel it, that familiar point of no return. The boiling feeling where I know that I'm going to cum. That nothing is going to be able to stop it.

My orgasm builds and builds as her soft tits press against my cock. Where I can hear the soft clapping sounds they make as they hit my thighs. Where I can feel how slippery her tits have become with my precum.

I know I'm going to cum. But this time feels much more intense. The fact I'm going to cum out in public where people could see makes it far more intense than anything ever could. Sure, I've played in public before, but this is different. The bright lights are on and I am out in the open. There would be no way to hide if anyone looked.

Jerking forward, I can no longer hold my orgasm back. There I explode, with my orgasm boiling over to make my eyes roll. I feel my cock throb as it shoots cum upward as fast as a gun shoots a bullet. My body spasms and squirms as I cum hard, to which the Librarian doesn't stop titty fucking me. She keeps on, knowing that I'm cumming and it'll get all over her.

I hear the Librarian giggle once I finish cumming. It's only then does she stop, leaving her tits pressed against my cock but no longer moving. She giggles a few times, making her sound like an anime schoolgirl.

The Librarian lets go of her tits, which have to be covered in my cum. As hard as I came, I have a feeling some of my cum may have even hit her face. Despite having cum not too long ago with Harley, it feels like this orgasm caused more cum than normal to come out.

"Ohhh," I moan as the Librarian suddenly takes my cock back into her mouth. This time she moves very slowly as she goes up and down on my member. Her tongue also whips about, licking with all her might. It gives me the feeling that she's trying to clean my cock. That she wants all of my cum.

The Librarian does this for maybe twenty seconds before she stops. By this time, the bottleneck of people leaving the library is gone. From the sound of it, everyone has left, leaving us alone.

That's when a lone student rushes from the right side of the library. When I see the woman, I just know that this is it. That she'll be the one to discover what's going on. Once she does, she'll run off and tell whomever, and there won't be anything I can do about it.

Looking hurried, the woman goes to one of the self-checkout machines acting as if she's going to miss her bus or something. She checks out and then rushes out, not even waiting for the machine to print her receipt. The woman darts out of the library's doors at top speed, having no clue that I've just cummed from being titty fucked.

Feeling very strange and oddly vulnerable, I don't know what to do. Do I say something to the crazy Librarian? If so, what? Tell her thank you? Thanks for making me cum? Or would that make her mad? Never in my life have I ever heard of anything like this happening so I have no clue of what to do or say.

"Oh...wow," I say as the Librarian stands up on the other side of the table, having crawled out. She faces me, her large tits still out while smiling that creepy smile of hers. Only now she's covered in my cum. Both of her breasts have thick strands of cum over them, not to mention one right across her face in a zigzag motion.

I actually gulp as she stares at me, as it seems clear that she loves having cum on her like this. She just keeps looking at me with those intense eyes, not blinking as she licks her lips. The only other difference between now and before, is that she's damn near panting. But it's the sort of panting not from physical action, but from being worked up. Like she's going to leap on me because she's that damn horny.

"Mama says...put your hands behind the chair," the Librarian tells me after several awkward moments.

"W-W-Why?" I ask, getting increasingly concerned. I try to keep my composure to get a handle on the situation but I'm so off center. She's knocked me off balance mentally and emotionally were I struggle to get any sort of footing.

"Mama didn't tell you to talk," the Librarian growls in a somewhat annoyed manner. After saying this, she slowly walks around the table to be on my side. When she does, I notice she slips her hands into pockets that I didn't know her dress had. Girl's clothing tends not to have pockets, so this stands out, especially as she appears to be looking for something.

Concerned, I use my feet to turn my chair so I'm facing her. As this is an office chair, the seat can move independently of the bottom, so I can face her without moving. I want to be able to see her as I have no clue what she might do. She could try to attack me or try to put my cock in her mouth again, who knows.

Standing in front of me, the Librarian's eyes dart downward. When they do, she gets a wide, happy smile. Finding this extremely odd, I look at where she's looking. That's when I discover she's looking at my bare, throbbing cock. With my pants still around my ankles, my dick is out and pointed upward.

"Wait a moment, you know I just-" I begin to tell her as her smile seems to suggest what she's about to do. Only as I look up at her, she's stepped forward and throws something directly into my open mouth. She doesn't really throw it, but pops it in my mouth since she's so close, as if my mouth is some carnival game.

The very small object not only goes in my mouth, but sails back to my throat. It tries to go down my windpipe, where it gets caught at the back of my mouth. It hits that point where it wants to go down, but is caught on some patch of dry...mouth.

Panicking as it feels like I may choke on the fucking thing, my body's natural reaction is to swallow. So I swallow over and over in hopes of clearing my airway. My body leans forward in reaction, as if this will help me with this.

As I get close to panicking, the crazy Librarian moves behind my chair where she grabs my shoulders and forces me to sit back. She then starts to push the chair, showing she has no trouble moving me along since the chair has wheels, even if I weigh about three times more than she does.

After swallowing a few times, I find that I did indeed swallow whatever she put in my mouth. I'm not exactly sure when I did, but the object is no longer blocking my windpipe or is in the back of my mouth. Coughing hard, I lean back over as I take in deep breaths, thankful to be able to breathe.

My mind whirls with what she just did. From the size and shape of what she threw in my mouth, it seems clear it was a pill of some sort. Not that it makes any better. A pill can easily kill you. There's no telling what it could be. LSD? X? Molly? Bleach in a capsule?

"Crazy bitch, what the hell did you give me?!" I yell, finally reaching a point where I think I could punch the crazy bitch. Especially as I find she's wheeled me all the way to behind the front counter of the library. She pushed my chair behind the counter as if I'm the library's newest employee.

The Librarian laughs again, and it's that loud, crazy laugh. That laugh that echoes all around the now empty school library. The laugh that shows she finds all of this hilarious.

"Mama wants to have more fun," the Librarian states in what normally would be a sexy and teasing manner, but on her, it comes across as demanding and dominate. Like this won't be over until she says it is over.

The Librarian moves in front of me, then looks down at my exposed cock where she smiles even wider. She then starts to rub between her legs on the outside of her dress while staring at my cock. Like the sight of it is making her get ready.

I do figure what she's done by her statement. The crazy bitch threw a Viagra down my throat. That's what the pill was. A damn erection medication to make sure I don't go soft for the next four hours or however long it stays in your system. She actually drugged me.

"Mama wants to have more fun, so put your hands behind the chair," the Librarian orders sternly. Her tone isn't what makes me tense up and put my hands behind the chair. It's the fact she's grabbed hold of my cock. She has it in her hand, holding it very tight as if meaning to do something painful to it.

"Alright, alright, chill," I tell her calmly, my hands behind the chair as I've never felt this helpless before. Especially not to a woman that's covered in my cum.

"Good boy," the Librarian mocks, letting go of my cock. She doesn't let go all the way but enough that I don't think she is going to hurt it. Right after she starts to stroke me, running her fingers up and down my shaft, teasing me with barely touching me.

The Librarian keeps stroking my cock, which has the effect of making me fully hard all over again. I doubt it's the pill that's doing it as it's only been a minute since I've taken it. I'm not sure what the pill will do, but I will confess that I am still very much aroused even if I'm concerned. My hormones pulse in me as this is proving to be very intense as well as scary.

This is my first time with a truly dominant woman and a part of me likes it. A part also hates it, but I can feel how I want to see how this plays out. I sort of like the helpless feeling. But there's another part of me that just wants to grab her and fuck her into next week to prove that I'm in charge here.

"At least move me to the back or something, alright?" I ask the Librarian, trying to talk some sense into her. Where we are, anyone walking in the hallway outside the door can see us. That entire wall is see through, so anyone going by could turn and look inside. Sure, the glass looks old, faded and dirty, but if I can see the hallway, then anyone in the hallway can see us.

Saying nothing, the Librarian lifts her dress again but this time in a more playful manner. She lifts it all the way up until that beautiful pussy of hers is exposed. Like before, I can't help but look at it, drawn to it as if it is a Greek siren. It's just so...pretty.

Continuing to look at me, the Librarian walks forward with her dress lifted. There she moves past my legs where she begins to straddle me in the chair. When she does this, her tits jiggle and bounce, refusing to let my eyes move away from them.

"Ohhh," I moan as the Librarian lowers herself, guiding my cock to her entrance. Once it is placed between her welcoming lips, she starts to sit down slowly, letting that warm, tight pussy engulf my cock.

Slowly she sits on my cock, taking more of me inside of her. As this happens, I reflect on how my cock doesn't feel sensitive or raw any longer. If anything, I feel my hormones amping up again, where my cock throbs fast to show how much I want this.

I hear the Librarian moan as well when she sits completely on my lap with all of my cock buried inside of her. She even puts her head back as if to soak in how good it feels. That the feeling of my cock pushing open her very tight pussy is bliss for her.

In the weirdest sex I've ever had, the Librarian starts to rock her hips while lifting herself up and down as I keep my hands behind the chair. She in a way starts to bounce on my cock, letting it push sink deep inside her each time she comes down. It only takes a few times of her doing this before my lap is drenched in her juices as she is extremely aroused.

Loud moans start to come out of her as she rides me. The longer this goes, the faster and harder she gets, not to mention louder. Her moans get so loud they echo back to us under this covered part of the library. To add to this, the squeaking of the chair as well as the thudding of our bodies start to echo as well, making it very loud. I'm sure if anyone walked by in the hallway they could hear us.

As the Librarian fucks me, I know we are going to get caught. That's the entire point for her. I have no idea why she wants to be caught fucking a student, but she clearly does. I bet if I give her long enough, she'll try to have sex with me in the principal's office or something.

"I'm cumming. Mama's cumming," the Librarian announces a couple of minutes later as she rides my cock, adding a sort of rotation with her hips each time she comes down. She basically slams down on me, being as rough with me as I've been with other women.

Enjoying this a lot, I actually piston my hips upward to meet her, getting a mad feeling to impale her with my cock. She seems to enjoy this as she rocks her hips right at the moment I thrust upward, letting out a squeal each time.

Suddenly the Librarian stops riding me and leans backward while holding the back of my neck with both hands. There she twitches rather violently as she orgasms, darting left and right while moaning a high pitched moan. She keeps my dick planted inside of her as she does this, where I swear her pussy gets tighter and tighter. A few times she humps me, making my cock move inside of her, but for the most part she just feels her orgasm.

For a good ten seconds she does this, her quivering breath revealing how intense her orgasm is. She even starts to dig her nails into the back of my neck, which I doubt she even knows she is doing. The way she reacts to cumming is enough that it makes me try to bury my dick even deeper inside of her.

Looking somewhat drunk once her orgasm passes, the Librarian looks at me and smiles that weird smile again. My own heart is pounding hard from all this, but I also feel weird. My cock is still extremely hard, only I don't feel anywhere close to cumming myself. Like the goalposts have been moved. This has to be the effects of the pill she gave me.