Taking Over The School Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After licking her lips seductively, the Librarian slowly stands up, moving off me completely, causing me to moan as my cock escapes her womanhood. As my cock slides out of her, I feel how badly it wants more. Where I just want to grab her, bend her over the counter and fuck her as hard as I can to teach the bitch a lesson.

The Librarian does what is best described as a twirl in front of me. She spins and stops when she is facing away from me, showing me her backside. She then backs up, her legs spreading to move to either side of my seat.

Once again the Librarian grabs my cock from between her legs. There she positions it as she moves to sit back down on me, only this time she's facing away instead of facing me.

I close my eyes and moan as I feel her pussy take in my cock again, only this time it's at a different angle. But this time she doesn't wait at all before she starts to ride me. She lifts her ass and plops it down as if twerking, where my cock presses against all sides of that tight pussy of hers. Bouncing her ass fast and hard, my eyes roll back from the feeling.

Moaning like an idiot, I lean back in the chair as she does all the work. My hands grip each other as they are still behind the chair as this is becoming so intense. Where the feeling I feel is becoming a bit overwhelming. That my entire body is starting to feel overly sensitive.

Looking at the Librarian's ass as she rides me, I moan in pleasure. My eyes then move over her, loving how her shapely body moves up and down on me. What adds to this is how she moves her hands all over her body, not to mention how her tits bounce hard. I can only see them from behind but it is still a damn sexy site.

After several minutes of this, I start to faintly feel like I could orgasm again. It's far off and no doubt would take a lot more work, but I do feel it. Each time I feel the friction that we are making from her pussy clinging to my cock, the closer I get.

"Hiiiiii," the Librarian calls out and then waves as she keeps bouncing up and down on my cock. In my own sexual haze, I lean a little to see who she is talking to. That's when I see two women walking past in the hallway outside the library. Both of them have stopped and are staring at the scene as they see it, witnessing a librarian fucking a student.

Overwhelmed by this, I move my face behind the Librarian, so all they can see is her. With any luck, they won't even notice me, especially with her bare tits bouncing all over. I only hope they don't notice anything about me, like my skin tone so they can't identify me. Especially as the looks they give are of complete horror.

"Mama is cumming again!" the Librarian announces not just to me, but the other two women watching. In a fast and rapid manner, she slams her ass down repeatedly as fast as she can, fucking my cock furiously.

The Librarian then stops bouncing and sits on my lap, arching her chest out as her orgasm hits her. She thrusts her chest out hard as if presenting her cum-covered tits to the two women watching. After a few moments like this, the Librarian rotates her hips, grinding into me, trying to get my dick to go even deeper.

Moans come out of the crazy Librarian as she somewhat repeats what she did the first orgasm. Where she twitches, jerks and squirms, only this time the motion is to the front and back. She even moves her hand down to between her legs, where she clearly starts to rub her own clit. Doing this causes her to be even louder with her moans.

I moan as well when her pussy starts to spasm while clutching my cock. It once again feels like it gets tighter, making this feeling ten times more intense. It gives me the feeling that she can't get enough of my member.

After a while, the Librarian stops cumming. When she does, she stands up again, removing my cock from her completely. There she moves forward, looking very unsteady as her dress falls back down to cover her bottom half.

My eyes dart to the hallway to see that the two girls, whomever they were, are gone. I have no clue how long they stayed or what they saw, but it doesn't really matter. What matters is that they could be rushing off to tell someone what they saw.

"Mama...Mama wants more," the Librarian tells me, clearly out of breath. She leans over the counter of the front desk some, looking as if she tired herself out. And she probably has. I mean, doing all that bouncing would tire most people out. She went nonstop for several minutes, which most couldn't do.

"Mama isn't letting you or your white dick get off that easy," she pants after, looking very tired.

For some reason, her saying this pisses me off. It makes my anger skyrocket where I find that I've had enough of her. What adds to this is that I'm still keeping my hands behind my chair as if I'm some scared kid that thinks they will get in trouble if I don't.

"Oh, you are going to get more of my dick for sure," I tell her, finding a new bass in my voice. As I say this, I stand up to show the size difference between us. Then to make a point, I grab my shirt and remove it to become bare chested. Right after I step out of my pants to become completely naked, my cock still erect.

Upon seeing me do this, the Librarian stands up straight and gets a somewhat amused look. She looks me over, acting as if she has no clue what I'm doing, but that I'm acting silly. This might have more effect if she didn't have my cum all over her face and tits, which has spread about from all the bouncing.

Taking a chance, I reach over and grab a handful of her hair. With as crazy as she's been acting, there's no telling how she might react to this. She could legit try to kill me for all I know. Or she could scream rape to try and turn the narrative.

"Ouch motherfucker!" the Librarian cries out, her hands moving to her hair as I yank on it. I take a very firm grip on her hair, knowing that if there is video of what happened in the library today, it could be used against her as well. That I can easily tell everyone I was blackmailed to send her ass to jail.

Testing this, I pull on her hair and begin to walk. I force her along, wondering if she is going to let me do this, knowing the balance of control has changed. Sure enough, instead of struggling or even pulling back, she walks with me, trying hard to yank her hair out of my hand.

"What the fuck are you doing? Let me go!" the Librarian demands, but that strange assurance is gone from her voice. The confident woman that I was scared of seems to have disappeared, at least for the moment. This woman, through feisty, seems to be the concerned one as I drag her along.

"Where are you taking me?!" the Librarian demands to know, not fighting as hard as she could. She does try to pull her hair out of my hand with all of her body weight, but my grip is too strong. To taunt her some, I begin to whip her about, making it seem like I'll throw her on top of any one of the tables that we pass. Throw her on top and then fuck her like a sex toy.

"To Blackout Corner, of course," I inform her.

For some reason this seems to stun her. The yanking and pulling stops completely and she just allows herself to be pulled along, bent as she is. I'm not sure why this has such an effect on her, but it does. Could it be she is scared that she'll be recorded? I mean, maybe only the corner is recorded. But if that were true, wouldn't she be fighting hard? Or maybe it is because of what Blackout Corner represents.

"Get over there," I grunt and throw the woman in front of me by the hair. I do this with some force, flinging her into the corner where she stumbles.

The Librarian wasn't expecting this so she crashes hard into the shelf wall, clinging to it to try and prevent herself from falling to the ground. Before she can turn or try to get away, I move behind her and pin her in place.

"Get this shit off," I growl, grabbing her dress and forcefully yanking it upward. I hear her protest and tell me to stop, but I ignore it. She even makes a weak attempt to keep the dress on, but I'm able to pull it off rather easily. Well, I shouldn't say easy as we both hear a lot of fabric tearing.

With the dress gone, the librarian is now naked, just as I am. Despite showing me everything already, the woman actually tries to cover herself with her arms. With one arm moving over her breasts and the other cupping her womanhood, she tries to hide what I've already seen, showing a huge contrast from the way she was.

"Bend your ass over," I order, grabbing her by the hair again. I forcefully pull her head onto a shelf, face first. The way I do this she becomes completely bent over at the perfect height. She keeps whining and telling me this isn't how this is done, but I ignore her.

I let her hair go and move directly behind her, where I except her to stand or try to get away, but she doesn't. She remains bent over, her tits dangling, knowing what's to come. This lets me know she does want this, even with her protests. That she is now under my control.

"No, don't!" the Librarian whimpers as I reach out and grab her arms. To teach her a lesson I pull her arms behind her back and hold them in one of my hands. As she is so much smaller, I have no issue pinning them to make sure she can't break free.

Then, gripping my cock with my other hand, I position it back to her pussy entrance once I kick her legs apart. Once I align my cock, I thrust in, hard, making her yelp. When I do this, I feel her body tense and jerk while she moans, loud.

Much like she did to me, I start to fuck her fast and hard right from the beginning. I piston my hips like a machine to ram into her pussy over and over again. Each time I make contact with her ass, the entire wall of shelves clangs and shakes from the force. Not to mention how her face scrapes on her own shelf, acting like it's going to rip it off the bracket.

I moan as well as groan as I fuck her from behind, hard. With one hand pinning her hands and the other gripping her hip, I do my best to try and murder her pussy. Where my cock forces its way about her pussy, no matter how tight it feels now, nor how badly her juices leak down her leg.

The Librarian's moans of pleasure echo all over the library now, making sure that anyone nearby this part of the school will hear. Hell, they can probably feel the thudding we are making as I ram her against the wall, causing all of it to shake. And thanks to being drugged, I feel no need to hold any orgasm back as it builds so damn slow, making it feel like I could do this for hours.

There's a smile on my face that probably matches how she was looking earlier. For I know if we are caught, I'm going to tell everyone I was blackmailed. That the bitch made me fuck her like this. If there really is video, I'm sure it will prove all this. That for the first time since I've started, I know I won't get in trouble if I'm found.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," the Librarian screams in a high pitched voice each time I thrust into her. The difference in how she sounds now than before is like night and day. Before I could tell she was enjoying herself, but now I know she'll never forget this. That what she's feeling is far more intense than any fucking she's gotten.

"Please. Wait. Stop. I'm cumming!" The Librarian suddenly says with intensity. The way she says it makes me think that something is wrong. Like the wall is about to come down on us, or that something broke inside of her. But then she yells that she is cumming and it lets me know that this orgasm, unlike before, is what she's scared of.

Loud shrieks come out of the Librarian as she cums, hard. Her voice gets louder and softer in waves, like her orgasm is controlling her voice. She twitches and jerks like before, only this time I continue to pin her down in this bent position, not letting her move at all. And to make sure she doesn't drop to the ground, I move my other arm under her to hold her up.

"Please. Please. Please!" The Librarian begs while I keep fucking her, not caring that she's cumming. Hearing such true emotion likes this sends me over the edge to which I feel my own orgasm finally coming. It's built up so much, where I know I need just a bit longer.

I keep pounding the Librarian's pussy, treating it very rough. I pour my anger out on it from how she made me feel earlier. Where I start to fuck her a tad bit upward so she has to move to her tip toes each time as I get my revenge. It's gotten so rough that her face now knocks against the wall instead of the bottom of the shelf.

The Librarian moans nonstop as her orgasm runs over her. She keeps trying to break free of me, but I hold her in place while still sliding my manhood in and out of her. I hold her tight, showing that I'm the one in charge here.

"Here you go....Mama," I mockingly grunt as she shrieks her orgasmic sounds. And then it does indeed happen. I cum and cum hard.

I grab hold of her hips with both hands, freeing her just for a moment as I force my cock to go as deep as it can inside of her. There I unleash inside of her, feeling my cum pump out in super hard streams. I keep my cock shoved in her as I flood her womb with my cum, treating her no different than any of the others.

The Librarian suddenly makes a loud, strangled moan that sounds like it got cut off. Right after doing this, she goes completely limp. Her entire body goes limp, nearly sending her crashing down to the floor.

"Oh shit, I killed her," I say aloud upon catching her limp form. My arms wrap around her where I cautiously begin to lower her after pulling out of her. Her upper body slides off the shelf where I've never seen anyone so limp.

Being careful, I lay her naked body on the ground, very worried I did kill her. But then I see her chest rising and falling, showing she's alive. To this I take a deep breath, very relieved.

I take it that she must have passed out from her orgasm. That it was too much for her and she just shut down. I don't think I've ever heard of that happening before, but then again, I never thought I would have fucked a librarian either.

Standing over her naked form, my cock drips a bit of cum onto her. Looking at her, I laugh. It's an honest laugh, one that surprises me. What makes me laugh is that I guess the legend of some girl passing out in this corner from getting fucked is real. If it wasn't, the Librarian just made it real.

My laughter gets louder as I pick up the Librarian's dress and ball it up. There I stuff it in a nearby shelf, putting a few books in front of it to hide it. When she wakes, she'll have to go searching for it or risk having to stay naked.

Rather proud of myself, not to mention tired, I walk out from the book stacks, my stiff dick still pointing upward. There I go back behind the counter where I grab my clothes. Not wanting to get dressed in an area where someone may see, I walk to the back workroom of the library.

Once in the workroom, I quickly put my clothes back on. After I dress, I look around the back area, remembering how the Librarian said she watched Harley and I from back here. Seeing nothing but more shelves and books, I walk hurriedly about, looking for any sort of security system.

"There you are," I say with a smirk as I see a lone computer in a corner. On the screen connected to this computer are twelve different camera screens. Stepping up to it, I see every section of the library is being recorded. Even Blackout Corner. Only that camera has to use night vison due to the lack of light.

Messing with the time bar on the program, I go back in time to find Harley entering the library. In 5x speed, I watch her approach me as I am at my table. Then I see us go to the back corner where we fuck in fast motion. I'm actually very surprised by myself. For some reason I thought seeing myself having sex would be comical or stupid, but it's not. I look as if I know what I'm doing. Almost like a porn star.

"Time you fuck you again, bitch," I tell the Librarian, even if there's no way she could hear me. I then move the computer's mouse to "settings" on whatever camera program this is. There I look about, trying to find something that could be helpful to me. The setup on this thing is strange as it has multiple hard drives, no doubt so it can record for long amounts of time.

Finally I find what I am after. There's a "format disc" option for when you attach a new drive. So using it, I clear hard drive after hard drive as I have no clue which hard drive may have the footage of me. Thankfully the formatting is pretty fast, so I'm able to wipe all the drives in maybe a minute.

Checking the video footage now, it's all blank. There's nothing that is pulled up at all when you go back. Well, now it's starting to record in real-time. Like it just started.

Looking next to the computer, I see a half drunk cup of coffee. Picking it up, I notice a strange smell from it. This makes me scoff laugh as there's clearly whiskey mixed with the coffee. Seems that librarian likes to have a few drinks at work.

I pour the coffee into the vent on top of the computer. I do this slowly and steadily, wanting the liquid to spread and damage anything it can on the inside of the case. This may be breaking the law by destroying school property, but I'm worried there's a way to bring back footage off a formatted hard drive. Ultimately, it's best if this entire computer, hard drive and all, is destroyed.

Thin rivets of smoke start to come out from the computer now. To this I put the empty cup down and step back, not knowing if the thing will catch fire or something. It starts to smoke more and more, until the screen suddenly cuts off. It's like someone pulled the plug on it.

"Hello? Miss La'que?" a man's voice calls out from the main library floor. I freeze upon hearing this, as I recognize the voice at once. It's the damn vice principal. The same one that pulled me into his office not too long ago.

If he catches me here, I'm done for. Especially if he finds the naked Librarian. Who knows what they will charge me with. And with the security video gone, there's no way to prove that she was trying to blackmail me. Sure, destroying the video prevents her from having any leverage on me, but it also screws me over in this situation.

Trying to be as quiet as I can, I walk towards the back door of this workroom. I don't run but walk fast, knowing if the vice principal hears anything, he'll come investigate. When the man calls out again, I'm happy to find that he's moved further away, no doubt searching the library.

Reaching the back door, I open it as quietly as I can and slip out. I even close the door as slowly as I can too, hoping it doesn't make much noise when it clicks shut.

Trying to act causal, I walk along the back of the school finding my bearings rather quickly. The football field is pretty close, due to being at the back of the school. I just need to walk along the building until I reach it.

Walking a bit faster than normal I head for the football field, praying the vice principal doesn't burst out of the library's back doors. What makes it harder to walk is that my dick is still ridiculously hard. It presses against my pants in an almost painful way, thanks to the pill the bitch gave me.

Reaching the football field, I move to the entrance of the men's locker room. Only instead of entering it via the school hallway like I normally would, I enter by the field entrance, not that anyone will notice. Most try not to even acknowledge me.

I walk into the locker room to see most of the team changing into their gear as practice will be starting soon. Walking through the room, I know there's no way I'll be able to practice with a hard-on like this. If I did, I may end up hurting myself. So I decide to hang out here for a moment, acting like this is where I've been in case anyone comes looking.