In the Garden

Story Info
Daddy plays with her some more before taking Puppy to pee!
1.7k words
4.47
30.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sluppy
Sluppy
23 Followers

Follows on from 'Puppy Playtime'. Can be read as standalone but details may be clearer if whole sequence is read! Begins with 'Daddy's Puppy'

Warning: pissing outside, piss drinking, name calling and humiliation within.

*

Wet pants and puffs danced across his damp balls and he held back a groan at the taunting feel. His puppy's nose snuffled and rubbed against his taint as she once again buried her snout between his cheeks and continued laving his ass with soft laps of her tongue.

After she had licked up her squirted juices from his foot and calf, Robert had called his puppy up onto the sofa beside him.

It had taken some wriggling and arranging but he had installed Cream exactly where he wanted her. Her soft body, covered in a sheen of sweat and desire, was laid out mostly along the sofa next to him, her body curled to face towards the back. He had however, made her lie with her face beneath his arse and his right thigh was draped heavily over her pillowy tits. Cream had whimpered and burrowed between his arse cheeks, knowing her Daddy Master's desires before he could even part his lips.

For over an hour she had worshipped his arse. Lapping not only at his hole but the hairs that covered his skin, his taint and heavy balls which spent most of their time resting against her head.

Feeling her spearing his hole with her tongue, the whimpers and moans that vibrated his muscles and bones and the hungry way she pressed deeper and deeper into him as if searching for nirvana.

Never before had he been so worshipped and adored there. His darling wife Helen would never deign to lick his ass, nor he hers. Their love was similar and they both found pleasure and enjoyment in dominating others but never each other. Nor would they submit to one another. Give and take, equals, partners, lovers and best friends but never the role of Dom or sub between them. That was what they hoped Cream would do, be their submissive and add that element to their relationship that had been absent since their son Martin was born.

Robert's cock had risen to a stiff and proud full length fairly swiftly. He was in no hurry however to cum again. His next load would be used to breed his slut puppy and he wanted it to sink deep into her warm wet cunt, filling and owning her innermost parts. To make sure his slut puppy was as ready as possible he had been playing with her cunt on and off.

Her cunt lips were glistening and swollen from his fingers pulling and teasing them. At first he had only slid one finger into her hungry pussy but the heat and silken interior just begged for more of his hand and he was, at this time, too weak to resist for long. Robert had taken the time whilst his puppy tongued his ass to get to know her cunt and all the ways to make her squirm and whine. Moist juice flowed from her like a stream as his fingers teased and coaxed her walls.

Sampling some of her creamy pussy juice, Robert had groaned and pushed harder down on Cream's face in sheer dominance. Her cunt tasted like salt and honey and she seemed to be endless in the amount of juice she could create. He planned to see over the next few days exactly how much of her honey she could produce.

Whenever his slut puppy slowed or stopped however as she became overwhelmed with her owner playing with her cunt, he would remove his fingers and give her cunt a sharp reprimanding slap.

Cream would squeal before burying her face and tongue back in his ass. Robert chuckled darkly.

His puppy was make the most filthy and dirty noises with her mouth.

"My slutty pup sounds so disgusting," he mocked loudly. "squealong, snuffling and snorting like a piggy. Maybe it shouldn't be a puppy tail spearing your ass."

Tugging hard on the fluffy tail and feeling her asshole clench down on the wide plug, Robert's cock stiffened even more.

"Maybe I'll replace my puppy with a dirty, grubby cumpig. She can have a pigsty outside and roll around in the mud and be fed on scraps, cum and piss..."

Cream's cunt gushed more and she moaned low and deep into his ass. The sound vibrated through his muscles to his bones and he swore loudly.

"Think that might be something we can try in the future. I have an old school friend who owns a farm. I'm sure Frank would like to play with a cumpig on his farm. Could make a weekend of it. See how much cum and piss my little piggy could take..."

If it were possible, Cream's worship seemed to increase. Tongue delving deeper, lapping at the walls of his passage, searching for his pleasure and praise. Her paws pressing and caressing his buttocks. A gentle and arousing massage from a servant at the altar of her Dominant.

Robert could have remained there all night with his devoted pup. His worshipping slur, his good puppy.

Time was ticking on however, and he was throbbing almost uncontrollably, ready to claim his puppy's pussy.

Lifting his leg up he ordered her to slide off the sofa and onto the floor in 'Display' position.

Her face and fur was a mess. Saliva covered every inch of her snout and her pretty pink lips were dripping in drool and his sweat. Her ears were slightly crooked and Robert chuckled as he put them back in place and stroked her roughened fur back down into the smooth pigtails.

"Time to get ready for bed. Puppy needs to go piss first before Daddy can claim her cunt."

Cream rose to all fours at his command and trottes along at his side, unflinching even as he opened the back door wide and the darkness of the garden and cool air greeted her.

"Go piss slut puppy." Her owner commanded and she trotted out onto the grass.

The fuzzy socks on her legs and knees grew moist with raindrops that glistened in the moonlight as the clouds above drifted away from the moon.

Robert palmed his cock as he watched his pet act true to her puppy nature. She sniffed and scampered around. Her pebbled nipples scraping the ticklish stems of grass as she bent low to inhale the scent of the rain moistened earth and find the perfect place to mark her territory.

Robert grinned as she finally found the laundry pole. Helen was old fashioned and enjoyed putting laundry out on strings strung along poles in the garden. It was also a good tool for games with a submissive but that was for future days.

Robert had erected a new pole before his trip. It was wider and painted a bright red - postbox red. Designed to emulate the postboxes found in Britain and that many a bitch or dog had pissed on. It's placement and hook at the top could be explained away as an additional laundry pole but Helen and Robert had so many plans for this postbox-esque pole and their pet.

As they had agreed, Cream cocked her leg after arranging herself so her golden stream would hit the 'postbox' pole. Although Cream was undoubtedly a bitch puppy, pissing in the traditional bitch way (squatting) was not humiliating enough and so Cream would piss with a cocked leg to mark her territory.

Even from the back door, Robert could hear and see the stream of piss as it hit the postbox pole and splattered the grass and ground surrounding it. He couldn't wait to see his puppy pissing in daylight when all her beautiful golden liquid would shine in the sun and not an inch of her body and submission would be hidden from his gaze.

Once she was finished, Cream trotted back to him, the tag on her collar chiming and jangling happily.

Robert turnes the hose on and sprayed her cunt clean. He might like watching her piss but he didn't want it on his cock.

Before they want back inside, a wicked desire flooded Robert.

"Display." he growled and Cream immediately slid into position.

Her open mouth beckoned him and he aimed is softened but still firm dick at the welcoming target.

"Puppy should have a drink before Daddy breeds her cunt. Don't spill any and Daddy might let his slut puppy cum before the night is over."

It took a few seconds, seconds in which Robert feasted his eyes on taking in the glistening and red cunt spread invitingly between soft and unmarked thighs and the rise and fall of her heavy tits, her nipples begging to be pierced and decorated with jewellery and cum.

Breathing heavily, Robert felt his piss spurt from his cock in a dribble at first before becoming a golden torrent. There was a sharp smell to it and he knew it wa hot due to the steam rising into the air from the arc of his stream.

Cream flinched as the first spurt hit her lower lip before he aimed higher and it poured into her thirsty mouth pussy.

Hours or minutes could have passed with only the pauses to allow her to swallow and clear her mouth for more of her Daddy Master's piss to mark the padsage of time.

It was, unfortunately in Cream's opinion, only a few minutes before Robert's flow ended and only a golden drop at the tip of his cock and the liquid pooled in her mouth were left.

"Swallow Daddy's piss Cream. Daddy's going to make you sweat and work as he breeds you. You need a belly full of piss to mark who owns you don't you?"

Cream swallowed the last day and lapped at her lips for any remaining morsel.

"Woof, woof!" she barked and wagged her tail in agreement before lapping the last drop from his cock before it could be wasted on the ground.

"Greedy little bitch!" Daddy Master swore and strode back to the house.

*

Panting and scampering after him, Cream felt her pussy throb.

Soon, she would be full of not just Daddy Master's piss but his thick cum too. She couldn't wait!

Sluppy
Sluppy
23 Followers