All Comments on 'Taking Ownership of Emma'

by FunAndFrolicks

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

So let him. She can show it to Sarah and then they can get the divorce they both want and make each other fucking miserable for the rest of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Next part please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done FunAndFrolicks well done. Imploring you to share additional tales of Captain Rob commandeering the good ship Emma and steering her into other unchartered waters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story, in the top 10%.

shysuzyshysuzyabout 2 years ago

Fabulous - love the build up please give us the next chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ignore Whackdoodle I haven't seen them say anything good about anyone's stories so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Well written. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Huh, I usually don’t like blackmail stories but damn that was hot. It’s not like she was forced at all.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

jetfan4lifejetfan4lifeabout 2 years ago

Amazing. I'd love to see him blackmail her into more embarrassing exposures with strangers!

walt555walt555about 2 years ago

Nice, gonna need some more adventures from Emma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it until the pizza guy showed up and just stayed. Thought Rob had it in him to take Emma all the way without outside help !! Would have been way hotter and taboo that way..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Crap😡

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with jet fan. I think she would like not having a choice. Play with her and give her some excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not sure which is more intriguing for future stories - having Rob blackmail her into more situations with strangers, or having Jason and Sarah find out and they go for full swapping fun. Either way, bonus points for added bisexuality 😏

Crusader235Crusader235about 2 years ago

Good. But I've read this before, Husband, naughty wife, and college age pizza boy.

mrmark83mrmark83about 2 years ago

Wow. For a first story that was brilliant. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written and I really enjoyed it

BrigantBrigantalmost 2 years ago

Good read , thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story!! Emma isn't a slut she is a woman that likes sex. A heck of a lot better than a prude.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222almost 2 years ago

Great story, sexy and exciting, I love it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I had that happen to us and I admit it was fantastic so don't judge till you try it.

Patoche95Patoche9511 months ago

Je découvre, super récit.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wish Sara had been there. They could have had a good FFM threesome with Emma the submissive to them.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was okay but I could have done without Tony joining in. I think Rob and Emma was enough. That said, I hope you wrote more of Rob controlling Emma and hope he knocks her up.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

It would’ve been better starting with only the best friend.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Tony ruined the dynamic

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Divorce baby, I wouldn't loose a moments sleep over it. I'd stay in the same city, I wouldn't move away either. I was in three relationships in my entire life and every one of them ended the same way, with them cheating just after the two year mark, I never said one word to any of them since I found out.

Not the 2am "I miss you" call or the "it's XMASS and I just thought of you" call. NOPE because the last two were made well aware how I felt about fidelity (of course they at the time said they felt the same way I did.... lol yeah right), I even made it super easy for them as I told them if you are about to break our relationship vows could you please please just call me and tell me to "FUCK OFF", that you don't want me anymore and I promise you that I will never bother you again.

Of course they were very hurt that I could think that way about them, so of course I apologized and begged their pardon, and they both cheated and you know what??? I was never told to "FUCK OFF" go figure. I haven't been out socially in 16 years (give or take), haven't had relations with any woman either in 16 years either. The answer to your question is = not as much as you would think.

I'm 6ft 3in tall and weight 200lbs. with a full head brown hair and blue eyes and have been told that I am very handsome, I say this because I don't want the mean comments to start from the peanut gallery. I read a quote that said "the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, but expecting a different outcome", and said to myself that I am not good at relationships, so I made a decision that I was no longer going to have them outside of friendship and it's worked out very well. Are there times I can wish I had a woman to hold at night, someone I could share my dreams and fears with? sure but than all I have to do is remember how badly I was deceived and hurt than that moment is over with.

So to all of my single brothers out there, don't feel like you need to be in a relationship for your life to have purpose or meaning, because you don't

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

SPOILER ALERT

The blackmail part ruins the whole story. The following chapters inly get worse

MinxyMe63MinxyMe63about 2 months ago

hot. but I agree with the spoiler alert. the blackmail was just a tad too much at the end.

luvlust57luvlust57about 1 month ago

Ya the blackmail ruined the end

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

This was real hot and fine until Tony got involved. Lame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFunAndFrolicks@FunAndFrolicks
Just a married guy from England who enjoys flirting and playing with others on the side. Hoping to one day convince my wife into becoming a hot wife.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES