Taking Ownership of Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck yeah! Look at her, shes smoking hot and dirty as fuck, she's made to be a porn star!'

"You ever fucked a porn star Tony?' as he held her head onto his cock.

'No, not been that lucky.' Tony laughed as he watched her.

'Go for it ". Rob laughed looking at him. Tony froze and looked at him. 'Im serious, stick your cock in her if you want, no blowjob because I want to kiss her and don't want her to taste like your cock, but you're free to fuck her.'

Hearing Rob offer her to another man was giving Emma some strange feelings. She loved how they were talking about her and how matter of fact Rob was, but could she really have sex with this disgusting man? She didn't have time to ponder it though as Tony's pants were off in a flash as he got on his knees behind her and in an instant his fat old cock was inside her. Tony had no intention of waiting for a second invite and her pussy felt better than he had imagined. His hands cupped her tits underneath her as he started pounding with an energy he didn't know he had. "Give me the phone, I got to film this ' and Tony passed the phone to Rob

Emma felt just how fat his cock was, if anything it felt slightly thicker than Robs and any protests she may have had soon went away as Tony started to pound her

Rob was filming the whole thing, a cock in each end as the pair of them used her. Rob was now holding her hips as he roughly fucked her while Rob grabbed a handful of her hair and made her look up at him. 'Having a good time babe?" He laughed. 'Tell me what Tony is doing' as he pointed the phone at her.

'Hes... Ohhh...ohhh... He's fucking...ohhh mmm... He's fucking me... Oh god.. Tony is fucking me!'

'Is she a good fuck tony?'

'the best, so fucking tight, so fucking dirty!' as he spanked her ass to which she let out a moan. 'can I cum in her?'

The fact that he was asking Rob and not her was making Emma feel like a fuck toy to these people and she loved it.

'Where do you want Tony to cum baby? Tell him.'. Rob grinned.

"Ohhh. In me... Cum in me... Please Tony '. She answered, her own orgasm was brewing and she hoped it would arrive before Tony finished.

Rob could tell she was close and moved her face back to his cock which she hungrily took in her mouth. "There you go mate, the slut is begging for you to cum in her, so go to town on her!'. That was enough for Emma and her third orgasm arrived, it was less intense than the others but lasted a lot longer. Tony could feel her pussy tighten which sent him over the edge as he lurched forward and filled her with his hot dirty cum. The whole scene was pushing Rob close too as he held her head and fucked her face. Tony was still shooting cum into her as Rob exploded into her mouth, holding her there until it was all gone.

Emma collapsed to the side, sliding onto the floor, looking up she saw Tony pulling his stained pants back up, noticing for the first time his wedding ring as he held out his hand to help her up. 'Hang on, let me get a picture of you two before you go.'. Rob said as he grabbed the phone, 'Stand next to him babe.'. Emma was exhausted, but did as she was told as Tony put his arm around her pulling her in close in just her thong and heels.

'Hey Tony, did you just fuck this slut?' Rob laughed as he switched to video.

'Erm, yes, yes I did.' Tony smiled, pulling her closer, his arm now over her shoulder getting one last feel of her boob.

'She let you cum inside her? Did you fill Emma up with your cum?'. Tony nodded, 'Yes sir, yes I did, I really must be going though, I'd love to stay all night, you two are amazing, thank you both so much.'

'You're welcome mate, thanks for joining us, Emma will see you out.'.

As Emma walked back in to the room from saying goodbye to Tony, reality hit her. There was Rob, her husband's best friend, his jeans round his ankles slowly stroking his cock on her sofa. Her clothes were strewn across the floor and the room smelled of sex. She blushed as she looked over to him, suddenly conscious that she was practically naked as she covered her boobs with her arms.

'Ha, you suddenly shy?'. Rob laughed as he looked at her, still stroking.

'No.. I mean yes, I mean, what have we done?'

'We've had fun, relax, you had the time of your life, come here'

Slowly she walked to him, picking her clothes up on the way. 'We need to forget this ever happened, ok?'

Rob just grinned at her, 'Oh no, why would I want to forget?'

'Will you please stop playing with yourself?!'

'Sure, take over'.

'No! Look what we did, it was wrong, so wrong and....'

'Ok, ok, look, I didn't want to do this so early, but I've got you on video fucking two married men in your own house, I got you begging for it, I got you cumming over and over again, I got two men cumming inside you, so, from now on, I basically own you, so it's time to put this back in your mouth.'. He spoke in a way that Emma hadn't heard him speak before. He was calm but calculated, very matter of fact and it was obvious he was deadly serious. She looked at him, then to the phone he was waving.

'What are you saying? Are you....are you blackmailing me? Rob, what are you doing?'

'I wouldn't call it blackmail, just an agreement, a push to get you to do what you actually love doing.'. He pressed play on the phone and Emma could hear herself begging Tony to cum inside her. 'Wow, you sound like such a slut, I love it, what was he, like 60?'. He laughed, 'Now, I either send this to Jason, this and the other videos I have, or you put this cock back into your pretty mouth.'

Emma knew that she had no choice and yet again, the way he was speaking to her was having an effect. She dropped to her knees, took him deep in her mouth and he knew he owned her, the fun was about to begin.