Taking Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was crouching in front of him with her pussy soaking wet, just from giving a deep blowjob.

As Drake enjoyed Julia's amazing oral skills he softly patted her head and said: "It's finally time to start with the next one, Chloe will be home late at night as exams are coming up, meanwhile her older sister will be transformed into a sex slave just like her beautiful mother."

Julia smiled as she looked up at Drake, not stopping her head's movements.

Drake finished quickly and came inside her mouth. Julia swallowed everything after which she took the dick out and said: "I've prepared everything master. After hearing what is done, Sabrina will have no choice but to obey you."

"Good girl, doing those things to your own daughter, you've truly become an amazing slave."

Julia smiled brightly as she began to suck on his dick once again, not stopping until Drake was satisfied. She didn't stop for hours as Drake's dick didn't leave her mouth or throat.

This had become common though, her mouth was one of her most used holes. It had allowed her to develop insane oral skills as her tongue and deepthroat techniques had become excellent.

When evening arrived Sabrina arrived home from the local university. Drake chuckled looking at her firm tits and perky ass.

While Julia and Chloe had heavy curvaceous' bodies. Sabrina was much more toned. This was all because since young she had joined the athletics team. And now at age 19, she was one of the best members of her team. While she wasn't school smart, the local university had given her a scholarship to make her join their athletics team.

Naturally, this meant she had to train a lot after classes.

"Sabrina, can we talk for a bit?"

"Hmm, what is it Drakey?" Sabrina said in her usual carefree tone.

"Let's go to my room, I have to show you something."

Sabrina without any suspicion followed Drake into his room. Immediately she saw something open on Drake's computer and she looked stunned at Drake.

Footage of her nude and even masturbating was playing on the computer screen.

Immediately she squinted her eyes as she said: "What the hell is this you perv."

"As you can see, I've been filming you and your amazing body for some time, and now it's time to make good use of it, cause you see I've gotten tired of just looking at it through screens, I want to see it live."

Sabrina's face distorted into disgust, "What the hell are you talking about? Why the hell would I ever show you that."

"Because you don't want to become a nude internet celebrity? You're quite popular at university due to your athletic skills. How do you think everyone will look at you after seeing their idol playing so much with herself."

Sabrina blushed a bit seeing her satisfy herself on the screen, but unlike many women who'd shy away she looked at Drake with a seething gaze and said: "It seems I need to beat some sense into you."

It was true that Sabrina had always been rowdy and on many occasions, Drake feared her physical prowess but now was not of those times. He knew just blackmailing her with these images wouldn't be enough, that was why he had Julia prepare something else.

"Before you beat me up, there's one other thing you should know."

Sabrina was already in front of him, her fists balled ready to beat him up.

"Don't you have a big race coming up?"

"Yes, what of it?" Sabrina said annoyed.

"Don't they use random drug tests before?"

The races Sabrina was in were of a high level, so naturally random drug testing was used to look for misuse.

Sabrina got a weird feeling in her stomach as she saw Drake show her something.

"It would be a shame if they got an anonymous call telling you took something you weren't supposed to."

Sabrina squinted her eyes at Drake who continued.

"It was quite easy you know, putting this in your food. I can tell you if you'd be tested. It won't end well for you. Don't all those universities and their scholarships need you to be clean from everything?"

"Y-you didn't."

Drake chuckled, having the woman who prepares all the meals in the house as your exclusive sex slave was quite useful.

"Still want to beat me up."

Sabrina raised her fist in anger but didn't do anything. She was contemplating whether to not do anything against him.

"Now it seems for this week till the race Sunday, you'll need to be an obedient girl don't you think."

Sabrina looked furious at Drake. She knew she was quite screwed. If an anonymous tip came in she'd definitely be tested and looking at the bottle in Drake's hands she knew he wasn't lying either. It wasn't like she simply couldn't attend the race as it was an important event.

Missing it would hurt her a lot while achieving results would improve her athletic career very much.

Still, if she gave in to Drake's blackmail she knew the future for her would be bleak as well. Just imagining showing her naked body to him made her disgusted.

There was very little chance of her getting tested if all went as usual, so if Drake were to be incapacitated it wouldn't be a problem.

She always liked Drake and fully viewed him as her real brother. Now she had quickly realized he wasn't the good guy she thought he was. It seemed he always had different plans.

He was a perverted bastard wanting to take advantage of her. If she caved now there was no knowing what he would do. So even while it risked the athletic career she had worked extremely hard for she put a hand on his shoulder and squeezed hard.

Her eyes filled with rage as the edge of her mouth twitched she said: "Let's see you still have the ability to send a tip in after this."

This time Drake was getting scared. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold his own against her in a fight. He had hoped she'd been a good girl and give up and let her do anything he wanted with her, but unlike her mother, it seemed Sabrina had a much better mental prowess.

Sabrina trained her body hard every single day and he was the complete opposite. He was getting fitter now due to the large amounts of hot sex with Julia, but that was all the training he did.

"I'll make sure you get arrested for taking those perverted videos and using them to blackmail me."

Sabrina was ready to take him down when Drake used his final card.

Sabrina had always been confident and wouldn't back down. She had one big weakness though.

"I'm sure you'll be able to survive after the videos become public, but do you think your cute little sister will be as well?"

Sabrina halted the fist, which was ready in the air to strike him.

Her face constricted in panic as she said: "Y-you, you didn't."

Her little sister, the smart yet insecure girl who had gotten picked on a lot in the past.

Chloe had always been shy and to herself, indulging in her studies. In middle school, though her body had begun to develop much faster and bigger than other girls, which only made her a target for bullying.

Sabrina was always there to save her though, but Chloe had become a weak-minded girl, buried in her studies not making any friends, and relying on her sister to protect her.

She aimed for a good university and an aspiring career.

"If I've got footage of you, then getting some footage of her isn't that hard don't you think?"

"Y-yooou," Sabrina was seething in rage, yet didn't do anything.

If those lewd things became public, while she would be embarrassed she would survive. Her little sister though was already insecure and introverted. If that came out and people viewed her amazing beautiful naked body, she'd definitely never leave the house again.

Sabrina knew this and Drake capitalized on it.

"Don't you think it's cruel if you'd had the ability to safe her from social anguish, but chose not to?"

Drake smiled as Sabrina had loosened her grip on him.

He felt slightly wrong for doing this, using the weak younger sister on the strong-minder elder sister, but having realized the joy of breaking a woman and making her a loyal sex slave, made it exhilarating as well.

He couldn't wait to see Sabrina's strong mental resistance disappear as she'd allow him to do whatever he pleased.

"Y-you monster. She never did anything against you, and neither did I, so why are you doing this?"

"There's a reason for me to do this, but you have no need to know right now. That is not important at this time. So do you still have the desire to beat me up? The footage will be uploaded automatically, so after you've beat me up, both yours and Chloe's social life will become fun and naughty."

Sabrina gazed angrily at Drake but didn't do anything.

He chuckled and softly caressed her beautiful frowning face.

"Don't worry, as long as you'll be obedient nothing will happen. Chloe will never know those images exist and will continue to live her life peacefully."

This time Sabrina was truly cornered.

"W-what do you want from me?" She asked having given in. At least for now. Once Drake would show weakness, she'd be there to destroy him.

"For you, life will change drastically. You'll obey me and do whatever I ask of you. Do so nicely and all will be well for your younger sister."

Sabrina glared at Drake but had no way to go against him anymore.

"Fine," she said having given up. For now.

"Good girl, for starters, take off everything, it's time to see my older sister's naked body."

"Y-you really want to go through with this? If you stop now I'll forget everything." Sabrina said with a slightly red face. She really didn't want to undress in front of Drake.

"Less talking more undressing, if you aren't nude in 1 minute, you can kiss your pro-athlete life away."

Sabrina looked stunned at the evil gaze of Drake. Still, she knew he wasn't joking at all, so with a lot of reluctance she began and took off her shirt and pants, showing Drake her body in her underwear, which already was plenty embarrassing for her.

Drake enjoyed the nervous undressing of Sabrina as more and more of her toned body became visible. Her abs were showing the result of her constant training. Her muscles weren't too big that it made her look weird though. They gave her body just a touch of extra sexiness.

With a red face, she stood only wearing a bra and panties in front of Drake, who until a few minutes ago, had been her normal little brother. Now he had become an evil perverted guy.

Looking at Drake, she knew she needed to go even further. It was to save her little sister. So she took a big sigh and unhooked her bra and took it off.

Drake licked his lips looking at her amazing breasts. Their shape was amazing and it seemed like they would fit nicely into his hands. The cute red bulb on top finished the hot look of Sabrina's tits.

He wasn't satisfied though as he squinted his eyes, making Sabrina know she wasn't done yet.

With a small glare, her panties followed, revealing a cute slit, void of any pubic hair.

Sabrina still shielded her nude breasts and pussy with her hands though, trying to not get her private areas looked at too much.

"Good girl, now remove those hands and show me that sexy body fully."

Slowly Sabrina took her hands away showing Drake her toned, slightly muscular body with good fat in all the right places. Her breasts weren't as huge as Julia's or Chloe's but by no means were they small.

Her waist was extremely tight and was followed by shapely hips and a perky tight butt.

Her body was molded into an athletic shape from a young, which made her look incredibly fit and sexy. Her breasts were on the larger side for a girl aspiring for a professional career, but it hadn't hindered her just yet.

Drake very much enjoyed her naked body even though he would have liked it more if she had a bit more fat in place of muscles. In the future, though he'd have her get pregnant, so seeing her slender trained body change into a pregnant woman's would be a fun sight to behold.

"Good girl now let's make a deal. For the following week up until the race you satisfy me with your body, you'll spread your legs any time I say so and you'll let me put it inside you as many times as I want. If you do nothing bad will happen. Refuse and you know what happens next. If you act like a good toy for me, I'll delete everything I have after."

Sabrina blushed fiercely hearing Drake's words, as her mouth opened wide.

"P-put it in me? I-I'm not giving you my first time." Sabrina said extremely embarrassed and frustrated.

Drake raised an eye slightly surprised. He knew she didn't interact with guys a lot, but a beautiful popular girl like her would surely have some experience. He was glad he was wrong though.

"Oh, you're still a virgin? That's fun, at your age, and with that smoking body still a virgin? Well, that only makes it all the more fun, after all, I get to deflower a pretty girl like you. Don't even try to refuse, I'll ruin your life instantly, so if that's what you want, do as you wish."

Sabrina almost had a tear in her eyes, something Drake had never seen before.

"W-why are you doing this?"

Drake chuckled and softly cupped her breasts, feeling them fit perfectly inside his hands, something he wasn't able to do with Julia's.

"That doesn't matter, the only thing that matters now is if you'll obey me or not. You'll be a good little fuck toy this week won't you?"

Sabrina swallowed her saliva. Her usual confident and strong personality was nowhere to be seen. Right now she was afraid of the guy she always viewed as her little brother.

She stood still in the middle of his room. Her breasts were groped without restraint, her virginity about to be taken away.

She wanted to beat him up and make him pay, but she couldn't do that. Embarrassing pictures of her would be leaked. Her life as a professional athlete would be over, something she cherished and regarded as her most amazing passion.

But even through all of that, she would survive. What scared her the most was the video playing on repeat on Drake's laptop, where her shy beautiful little sister, was awkwardly playing with her own body. Every naughty part in full view.

She knew if that would spread on social media, Chloe would be scarred for life, and that she couldn't allow it to happen. So looking at Drake she said: "If I do anything you want this week. You'll really delete all that footage?"

Drake chuckled as he knew Sabrina had given in.

"Sure, as long as you vow to be used as my sex pet this entire week, I'll delete everything."

"T-then I'll do it," Sabrina said unknowing what would happen next.

Then a cold shiver went down her back seeing Drake's gaze. He had taken a hold of her already stiff nipples and pinched them.

"But if you even dare to go against me, I'll ruin both your lives understood?"

"U-understood," Sabrina reacted instantly.

Never had she thought her brother to be the demon he looked like in her eyes at this moment.

"Good, now get on the bed and get yourself ready. In 5 minutes I'm going to enter your most precious place."

"G-get myself ready?" She asked shyly.

Drake gave her a lewd smile and glanced at the video of Chloe masturbating.

Sabrina gulped and her face instantly turned beet red. Having to do that in front of Drake would be extremely embarrassing. She knew though more perverted stuff would be done to her. And afraid of what would happen next, she got on the bed and began to play with her own body.

Drake admired the show his step-sister was giving as he undressed as well, showing Sabrina his big erect dick.

Immediately her hands stopped, looking at the big erect meat pole.

Not only was this the first dick she'd ever seen. It was a big one. Thinking of that going inside her made her flinch.

"It's going inside whether you're wet or not, so better hurry it up."

Afraid of Drake's member she kept staring at it. She resumed her hands' movements though, trying to get as wet as possible, knowing it would be quite the challenge to take the big dick inside her.

It was quite hard as she really wasn't in the mood, so her body barely heated up.

Drake noticed and got on the bed next to Sabrina cupping one of her tight breasts.

Turning her head towards him he said: "Here let me help you."

"Mhmmm."

Immediately he pressed his lips on top of hers and invaded her cute mouth with his tongue.

Sabrina opened her eyes wide not immediately realizing what was happening.

It was her first kiss and it was taken so forcefully. Her hands stopped moving as she tried to move her head away.

Drake stopped kissing her for a bit as he said: "Oh no you don't come here with those hot lips, and make sure you keep fingering yourself."

Sabrina gulped and obeyed allowing Drake to kiss her once more. He roughly squeezed her breast as well while he dominated her tongue.

It was all too much for her who was still an innocent virgin. She never realized what was so great about dating and all those things. She was used to being popular in school, but never did she involve herself romantically with people of the other sex. She rejected everybody that confessed.

So not even dating boys, having sexual relationships was even further away. But now all was happening so fast.

Drake kept kissing her for a while. Sabrina hardly replied to the kiss though. His tongue coiled around her lifeless one as his lips forcefully sucked on her trembling lips.

As the minutes passed by though the kiss got hotter as he felt Sabrina's nipples grow erect.

From the soft muffled moans, he understood she was getting in the mood.

All the while Sabrina's mind was in a mess. She was hating it, yet her body started to enjoy it.

The hot first kiss, Drake's constant groping of her chest and nipples, and her own fingers in her pussy. Everything felt good.

Before she could even truly get her mind in order once again, Drake had broken the kiss moved towards her crotch, and spread her legs wide apart, his dick lining up with her pussy.

"W-wait," Sabrina said realizing what was going to happen next.

Drake smiled as he rubbed his dick up and down on her slit.

"It's going to happen my cute older sister, you have no say in the matter. Just try to enjoy"

"P-please be gentle," Sabrina said shyly knowing there was no way out of this anymore. She'd lose her virginity today.

Drake's sadistic side had long since awakened. These past few weeks it had only grown while playing roughly with Julia.

After Julia had completely given it, she was okay with all the perverted play Drake wanted to do. Whether that was regular or anal sex, or something more hardcore. In the end, she climaxed hard from pleasure or pain.

This only made Drake enjoy the rougher sessions more. If he'd penetrated her now there was no doubt she'd mostly feel pain. One part of him just wanted to move his hips forward and make Sabrina a real woman.

But seeing the beautiful face of his older sister in tears, he sighed. She had always treated him okay, albeit a bit roughly. From the start when he joined their family she had acted as his big sister, treating him without any malice.

So while he would enjoy breaking her down and turning her into a loyal sex slave where he would do whatever he wanted with her body. He didn't want her first time to be excruciatingly painful.

He didn't insert his dick just yet, inside he just kept grinding against her entrance. At the same time, he moved over her body softly grabbing one breast with one hand, while at the same time, he took her other nipple into his mouth.

Sucking on her erect cute pink bud, while playfully biting on it, he enjoyed listening to Sabrina's cute moans.

"A-aahn, n-no, it it feeeels w-weird."

To Sabrina's surprise, no insertion was felt as Drake began to gently play with her body. Only making her feel better and better.

Drake didn't stop his attack though and increased his vigor, giving Sabrina pleasure she never felt before.