Taking Revenge Ch. 04

Story Info
Having fun with his slave and the start of a new one.
12.2k words
4.68
29.3k
32

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcsweek
jcsweek
340 Followers

Disclaimer: This story and all characters are fiction. In real life, all nonconsensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author. All characters are over eighteen.

The content is wildly perverted and won't suit everyone's taste. It is purely a lewd story that is not very realistic. Hope you enjoy it though.

It was Saturday late afternoon when Julia got back home. Drake gazed upon the beautiful woman as he looked at her radiant body entering the living room. They had come back separately to not raise suspicion of what they were doing.

"Where have you been the entire day?" Bob asked his wife.

Julia was smiling when she noticed Drake she lewdly licked her lips still reveling in the amazing sex they had. One of her hands softly rubbed the belly currently holding his child.

Turning to her husband after hearing his words her face turned a bit sour.

Looking at the man who had cheated on her for more than a year and was mainly responsible for the fact she had been turned into Drake's sex slave. She had grown to love the latter part though, so in a way, she should thank him.

She wanted to say she had been plowed by her master the entire day after celebrating her pregnancy, but it wasn't yet the time for that to happen. First, her daughters would fall while her belly would swell. Only then would Drake finish his revenge by taking down her husband.

Instead of the truth, she said: "I went out to catch up with some friends. I'm sorry I lost track of time."

Bob looked at his wife with serious eyes. He knew though there was no way for Julia to lie, nor was she a woman who did lie. He had always known her as a serious and trustworthy person. So there was no reason for him to doubt her now.

"I see, well it's getting time for dinner," Bob hinted at her.

Julia gritted her teeth, hearing her husband talk to her like that. Before she didn't pay much mind to Bob's ordering unloving tone, but now hearing him give her an order she felt disgusted.

She only wanted to obey her master's words, not this man's.

She looked at Drake who nodded his head.

"I'll go whip up some dinner then," Julia said before she walked in the direction of the kitchen.

As she walked past her husband she smiled evilly, rubbing her belly. She was really happy that right now the child of her master was inside her belly. And in time she could see her husband break as he realized what had been happening.

There was no form of love for her husband in her eyes anymore. She had stopped loving him completely which had now exploded towards her master.

Before she walked to the kitchen she turned her head looking at her sexy eldest daughter, who was wearing comfy clothes, while watching tv. And her cute bombshell youngest daughter sitting next to Sabrina, showcasing curves which would surely one day rival her own.

Seeing Chloe's large breasts, and wide hips she got a bit jealous. While she was in high school her womanly parts hadn't been that big yet, so it was possible Chloe's assets would even surpass hers.

She knew how much her master loved her big breasts and meaty ass, so she didn't want to lose out to her daughter.

Seeing her daughters watch tv so peacefully she smiled, knowing their inevitable fate. Those two would be trained into perfect sex slaves just like she had been.

In the past, she wanted to protect them with all her might. Now though having fully fallen in Drake's clutches, she wanted nothing more than for her daughters to experience the blissful life as his sex slaves that she was having.

They'd sleep nude in the same bed together after having done plenty of lewd stuff. Then as Drake held all of their bloated pregnant bellies they'd fall asleep.

Julia went into heat just thinking about it. She quickly shook the perverted thoughts from her mind though. She continued into the kitchen and prepared dinner. Julia hardly even noticed how her mental state had changed from a pure loving housewife into that of a perverted woman.

Meanwhile, the girls in question were still sitting on the couch, clueless of what fate would befall them.

At night when everyone was asleep. Julia covertly exited her bed. Smiling she looked at her unsexy snoring husband and took off everything.

She stood naked next to the bed, the only things adjourning her body were the slave choker, and nipple ring, while a dildo hummed in her pussy and a butt plug was lodged in her ass. Knowing her husband would never see her naked body with his eyes again, let alone touch it Julia felt good. Now her body only belonged to one man, the man she loved with all her heart.

Not even embarrassed she left her bedroom completely naked and walked toward Drake's.

Entering his room she lewdly said: "This slave greets her master," while on her knees.

Drake chuckled seeing the nude woman act so subservient.

"Now let's quickly continue where we left off," Drake said revealing his half-erect dick.

Julia didn't need to be told twice as she knelt in front of him.

"Then let me please master's dick with my mouth hole."

She opened her mouth wide, her eyes locked on Drake's. Her lewd tongue played around with the head of Drake's dick for a bit, before she moved her head forward.

Drake's dick entered her mouth, sliding over her sensitive tongue and going deeper and deeper.

Feeling it reach her throat, Julia didn't slow down as she moved her head fully into Drake's crotch, his dick disappearing deep into her throat.

When it was at its deepest she held it there for a second, before she liberated her throat from Drake's pulsating dick.

Within seconds her throat would bulge out again though as she kept moving her head up and down.

Her eyes lovingly looked at Drake's as she gave him a slow deepthroat. Her cute throat bulged whenever Drake's dick went into its depths.

It was still slightly uncomfortable for her, but looking at Drake's lustful eyes while hearing his soft moans, was more than enough for Julia to continue the hot deepthroat, not caring for her own comfort.

After a bit, Julia knew it was time to get serious. She grabbed hold of Drake's legs with her hands, positioned her knees optimally, and prepared her mouth and throat. After a few seconds of preparing herself, she started the real deepthroat.

Unlike the slow loving pace from before she moved her head forwards fast. Drake's dick's dick going fast and deep inside her mouth and throat. Not giving herself any rest or comfort, she retreated her head before slamming it down again.

Julia kept repeating this as her mouth and throat were hammered without remorse, and Drake didn't move a muscle, Julia was doing everything herself.

Plenty of lewd sounds originated from Julia's throat as Drake's dick ravaged it, but she didn't slow down at all.

Pleasuring Drake was her only objective right now. Her own discomfort didn't mean anything to her. She knew Drake was enjoying this hard extreme deepthroat so she would do her utter best to finish it.

For Drake seeing the mature woman go down so hard on his dick was amazing. Her tight throat and hot mouth all enveloped nicely around his dick. And the pace she moved made it feel like a pussy.

But that wasn't even what felt the best. Seeing Julia work so hard, with her only goal to make him feel good, not even caring how it felt for her. Just this made Drake smile, realizing turning her into his slave was the best decision he ever made.

Feeling Julia's extreme deepthroat caused him to cum quickly.

He grabbed the back of her head and forcefully deposited everything deep into her throat.

Julia didn't even need to swallow anything herself as all the semen went straight down her esophagus.

She couldn't breathe and her stomach was filled with sticky hot semen. Her eyes went into the back of her head as she too experienced a climax. Just from her throat being used so roughly, Julia experienced an orgasm. It made her realize once again what a lewd body she had gotten.

Drake didn't let go of her head until his orgasm finished. Slowly his dick made its way back up her throat and out of her mouth, giving Julia the ability to breathe again.

She caught her breath before she lewdly licked her lips and said: "Let me clean master's dick."

Like a child licking candy, Julia moved her tongue around the head of Drake's dick and sucked the remaining semen out of the urethra. Lovingly she swallowed the remaining bits.

"Chuuu," Julia kissed the top of his dick after having served it wholly.

Then after giving his dick a perverted cleansing, she looked up at him and said: "Which hole does master want to use next?"

Drake caressed her hot sexy face as he said: "Let's do it in your ass tonight. We mainly focused on your pussy this afternoon, so we can't let your asshole feel left behind."

Julia licked her hot lips as she got on the bed. She spread her legs to the side, showing Drake the soaking wet pussy where the dildo remained humming inside.

Her finger held the end of the buttplug, and she said: "Permission to take it out?"

Drake nodded his head and Julia slowly pulled it out, letting out some cute moans, while revealing her cute throbbing asshole.

"Turn around,"  Drake said after Julia had put the buttplug to the side.

She immediately obeyed and turned around lying on her belly, her huge tits squashed on the bed.

Turning her head around while spreading her ass cheeks she said: "Master, please use me lots."

Naturally, Drake wouldn't deny her and entered her asshole deep in one go.

Julia's eyes disappeared into the back of her head as she felt Drake's big dick wreck her tight asshole.

Still, she loved every second of it as her master furiously pounded her.

Julia's asshole was nice and tight and could take in his entire length without a problem. It was definitely a treasure and he'd be sure to develop it greatly. Just imagining the things he could do with this hole made his dick grow one size, causing Julia to let out some cute sounds.

Pounding her asshole furiously he enjoyed the supple rippling of her ass flesh as he slammed his waist into it.

And after a few minutes of deep hot hard anal sex, he came deep inside her.

After finishing inside Drake hotly whispered in Julia's ear. "Let's fill up this hole to the brink tonight. I won't give your asshole a single second of rest."

Julia smiled as she replied, "yes master, fill me up as much as you want."

Until deep into the night, unknown by any of the other family members, Julia had her ass fucked again and again until it was packed with white-hot semen.

Her belly now looked like a woman's after a few months of pregnancy. And while she was indeed pregnant, this bloating was purely semen.

Still, Julia couldn't wait before her belly would truly start to grow bigger.

For the first time in hours, Drake took his dick out of her slightly gaping asshole. Immediately after her asshole was plugged up again by a butt plug, one size bigger than the previous one.

Like this, her asshole was trained 24/7, by both Drake's dick as well as plenty of toys of different shapes and sizes.

After the plug was put back in she smiled and showed Drake her slightly extended belly, "look master, your baby's growing fast."

Drake chuckled seeing the mature woman caress her belly, which bloated purely from his semen.

While looking at her own belly her face showed only one emotion. Pure bliss.

She had just been fucked in the ass time and time again, while during the day her pussy received pounding after pounding. Her throat was used like a fuckhole. She had been forcefully impregnated by a guy she adopted and was less than half her age. Yet in spite of all that, her pretty face radiated pure happiness.

He got up and put her disheveled hair to the side, causing Julia to look at him and blush.

"You're so beautiful, Julia."

Julia's blush widened as she averted her gaze. Her heart skipped a beat, hearing Drake's loving words.

Drake didn't let her though as he lovingly put his lips on hers, engaging in a deep sensual kiss.

Julia's lips immediately kissed his back as they each other's hot tongues for a bit.

Julia's heart which had just started to calm down from all the hard oral and anal sex began to speed up again. Only now it was because she was lovingly held by the man she had given her everything to.

After enjoying each other's lips for more than ten minutes the kiss broke. And the two started to cuddle for a bit.

"T-thank you, master," Julia said shyly.

Drake had fucked her without remorse in her ass and mouth the entire evening. She was used like a private fucktoy for him. She had no problems with this whatsoever though. She enjoyed being treated like an object to satisfy Drake's lust. She knew the difference in their status and would act accordingly.

Yet when Drake looked at her with such eyes and said such loving words to her, she became even happier. It showed her, Drake didn't just see her as a toy to relieve his lust on. He loved her as a woman as well. It made her heart go crazy with love.

Drake enjoyed the warmth of Julia's naked body for a bit as both of them kept quiet.

"Now quickly go back to your room, you've got an important morning tomorrow," Drake said after some time had passed.

Julia blushed reminded of what Drake wanted her to do in the morning. But that wasn't what mattered now.

"C-can't I sleep with master?" She asked lowering her head.

She didn't want to return to her bedroom to sleep in the same bed as her husband. She wanted to be held by her master.

Drake chuckled seeing his woman act so cute. He softly played with the piercing in her nipple as he said: "Nope, we can't risk right now. I still need Bob to think nothing is wrong."

"Y-yes master," Julia said slightly disappointed.

She couldn't wait for her husband to find out what was going on so she could serve her master every second of the day.

She got off Drake's bed, moving sluggishly due to the semen packed deep inside her. Then she exhaustedly made her way back into her bedroom.

Smiling evilly she looked at her husband still sleeping. She lied next to him while rubbing her bloated belly, enjoying the fact her entire intestines were filled completely with Drake's semen. Still, she was sad she wasn't able to sleep next to her master.

Due to her exhaustion though, she fell asleep quickly. The butt plug was still lodged in her ass and the dildo still humming in her vagina.

Unlike at the start when she couldn't sleep from all the vibrations on her body she had gotten more and more used to it. Now even with a pussy that was always wet and in heat she fell asleep easily.

It was Sunday afternoon. Drake was relaxing on the couch with on his side his hot older sister. Sabrina beside him was wearing some baggy clothes which hid away her amazing body.

He knew the toned yet curvy body beneath the layer of clothes was simply amazing. Naturally, now that he had Julia fully onboard it was time to start Sabrina's and her younger sister Chloe's enslavement process.

Within time the carefree Sabrina would never wear these clothes again. Instead, she'd be naked or in extremely lewd and skimpy clothes, always ready to be penetrated by him. He couldn't stop imagining lewd plays with the sexy girl.

Drake quickly averted his eyes from his beautiful older sister though. He had to be careful not to get hard thinking of doing it with her.

He realized doing it so much with Julia had truly awakened the sexual demon inside him. Not only did his dick not go down until it did multiple rounds. He began to view more women with the desire to pound them into oblivion.

At first, he was doing it a little for pleasure, but mostly for revenge as fucking Julia over and over was the easiest way of breaking her mind.

With Julia's body as his sexual relief outlet serving his dick every single day, he fully realized sex was amazing. And while he still loved doing it with Julia and would never cease to stop, he wanted more.

As he fantasized about beautiful women serving him all day round, the sound of the front door opening and closing was heard.

A few footsteps were heard as the door connecting the living room to the hallway was opened.

"Hi mo-," Sabrina's words kept stuck in her mouth seeing her mother's attire.

Sabrina was stunned as she looked her mother up and down.

After recovering from the initial shock she said: "D-damn mom, w-what are you wearing?"

Julia smiled seeing her daughter's wide eyes. She sexily licked her lips looking at Drake. Giving him a nod to show her courtesy to her master.

She then looked down at the deep cut into her tight white shirt, showing her huge open cleavage. Her nipples weren't seen, but that was just barely. Most of her supple breast flesh was out in the open.

That wasn't all though.

Her legs held tight leather pants, constricted from top to bottom. Sabrina couldn't see it, but they showcased her large rear.

Naturally, she still adorned the choker around her neck as well. All in all, it made her look like a wild sexy woman. Nothing like the normal housewife she was before.

When Julia was outside she noticed plenty of eyes on her body. Old men, young men, and even some women. They all looked at her with horny eyes, wanting nothing more than to push her down and ravage her.

While it was embarrassing, it also raised her confidence seeing so many different people ogle her body.

All those eyes on her body meant nothing to her though. She only dressed up like this for one person in her life.

Naturally, now that she wanted nothing more than to please Drake, she found it not bad at all anymore to wear these kinds of clothes showing her skin and her assets. Julia knew the more indecent she dressed the harder she'd get fucked.

Showing a soft sexy smile she looked at her daughter. In Julia's eyes, she was already Drake's property and would soon be panting in the bed right beside her.

"Don't you like it? I think it looks great on me," she said confidently, pumping out her chest even more.

"Me too, I think you look amazing Julia," Drake said smiling.

Julia blushed hearing Drake say this. Her legs wobbled as she already desired her master inside her.

Sabrina was a bit dumbfounded seeing her mother dress like that. It wasn't like she herself never dressed up, but it wasn't as sexy as this.

Seeing her mother in tight clothes like this was definitely a shock for Sabrina, after all, she used to always dress so normally.

"Well if mom likes it, it looks good I guess," Sabrina had to admit her mother looked extremely sexy.

She always saw her mother as a normal woman doing chores in the house. Now for the first time, she viewed her mother as a real woman. She actually got a bit jealous seeing the mounds jiggle about with every small movement Julia made.

Sabrina looked down at her own chest, which was nowhere near as big as her mother's. Even her younger sister had long surpassed her.

While having large breasts wouldn't help her career in athletics, she still had an inferiority complex towards the sizes of her mother and sister.

Julia enjoyed seeing Sabrina's shocked face, but feeling Drake's eyes leering at her, was turning her on like crazy so she said: "Thanks for saying you like it, honey. Now Drake I need to show you something upstairs. Could you please follow me?"

Julia then went into the hallway as Drake followed her up the stairs looking at the meaty butt in front of him, with the knowledge that none of her holes were empty right now.

He had let her empty out the semen in her intestines in the morning, but like always Julia's holes never stayed empty for long. Her pussy held a thick dildo as always, keeping her wet at all times.

Julia's body burned even more with lust as she made sure to wiggle her ass even more for Drake. It made her feel the toys inside her even harder though.

jcsweek
jcsweek
340 Followers