Taking Revenge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never before while playing with herself did she feel so good. It was hard to admit, but feeling Drake's playful moves made her close to an orgasm in record time.

Realizing she was really going to cum from Drake's play she tried to get out of it. But she was too late.

"N-no stop, I-, i-it's happeniiiii."

Drake smiled as he stopped sucking on Sabrina's nipples. Instead, he enjoyed looking at her naughty cumming face.

"D-doon't loooook," Sabrina said while cumming.

Drake enjoyed the sight for a bit as he said: "You look beautiful having an orgasm."

Sabrina was breathing raggedly, extremely embarrassed having shown such a thing to Drake.

She shied away not wanting to look him in the eyes. Her body was still basking in the afterglow of an amazing orgasm though.

Drake didn't wait around though as he completely got on top of her, his eyes looking at Sabrina's.

"Now enjoy this as well."

He closed the distance once again kissing her, while at the same time, his dick spread her extremely tight soaking wet pussy wide apart entering it.

"G-giiii."

Immediately Sabrina rolled her eyes back feeling the mixture of pain and pleasure, as something made its way inside her.

Drake didn't stop and moved slowly but surely. Entering her deeper and deeper, tearing through her precious hymen.

His dick entered into never before ventured lands not stopping before it was in completely.

Immediately he could feel a lot of difference between Sabrina's and Julia's vaginas.

It was much tighter and constricted around his dick trying to squeeze it off.

Drake stopped moving, residing deep inside her vagina. He broke the kiss looking at Sabrina and realized she didn't look too much in pain.

"Give me a nod if it doesn't hurt too much."

Sabrina pouted a bit as she nodded her head.

It was weird. She should be in pain, especially as Drake's member wasn't small to say the slightest. Instead, she only felt a little bit of pain. She mostly felt a weird sensation as his dick opened her insides.

"Good girl, then we can start the real thing. Let's have some amazing sex."

Before Sabrina realized it the big dick was leaving her insides, before being thrust in again.

"H-han," Sabrina let out a cute moan, feeling a tingle in the deepest part of her body.

With every thrust, the tingle increased in size and duration until she was constantly feeling good from the dick inside her.

Moans kept leaking out, no matter how she didn't want to and her body was gradually getting hotter and hotter.

Drake enjoyed himself plenty with the tight hole of his older step-sister. He was extremely happy now having sex with Sabrina. She was the second woman he had done it with after first having fucked her mother plenty of times.

From looking at her facial expressions and hearing her lewd moans, he realized she wasn't in pain and thus he could move some faster.

It didn't take long for Drake though to feel his orgasm coming up. Not only was he doing something he had dreamt of for quite some time, but Sabrina was much tighter than Julia, so there was way more pressure on his dick.

It was like she was trying to squeeze his dick dry in a short time.

So while still pounding her he said: "I'm gonna cum soon, take it all inside."

These words seemed to wake up Sabrina, but before she could say anything she felt something hot enter her deepest parts. As a reaction to it, she achieved a huge orgasm as well. Moaning loudly she achieved heights she never had before.

Her fingers and toes curled up as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

She knew nobody was home, and that was she let out a long hard cumming moan. What she didn't know was that her mother was right outside the bedroom door, completely naked and masturbating to her daughter losing her first time.

Naturally, Drake had arranged it like this.

Smiling he filled Sabrina to the brink after which he took his dick out of her.

Laying down beside her he looked at her trembling body while out of breath. Seeing her sweaty face he knew it had been hard on her. Even though she was an aspiring professional athlete, losing her virginity with such hard sex was demanding on her body, and definitely had taken its toll.

After some minutes passed, Sabrina gained some control of herself again. Immediately she looked down at her crotch, seeing some blood mixed in with a large amount of semen she blushed and she angrily turned her head to Drake.

"Y-you came inside? W-what happens if I get pregnant? Shit, now I need to go buy the morning-after pill."

Drake chuckled as he said: "No you won't."

"T-this isn't a joke Drake, what if I really get pregnant?"

Drake chuckled and got some pills out of the bedside table. "Just take these and you'll be fine."

Sabrina took the pills and looked at Drake, "You even prepared something like this. You're truly a devil, doing this to me."

Chuckling he reached out his hand and grabbed one of Sabrina's firm boobs.

"It doesn't matter what you think of me, the fact remains you'll need to obey me, right?"

Sabrina looked at him angrily but had no other way to reply then: "Y-yes."

"Now, Julia will be home soon, so you better go clean yourself up, we're done for now."

Sabrina clumsily got out of bed, feeling her weak legs and a small pain in her abdomen.

Hearing Drake's next words she knew the ordeal had only just begun.

"After everyone goes to sleep, come to my room. We'll continue then."

Sabrina turned her head around, having thought they were done for the day.

"You didn't think once would be enough right?"

"A-are we really going to do it more?" Sabrina said walking towards the door.

Drake chuckled, "Of course, I'm going to fuck you as many times as I can this week. In the end, you'll even beg me to do it more. I'm sure you won't mind me doing you after the week ends."

"N-never," Sabrina scoffed, not thinking she'd ever asked for it herself, nor would want any more of it.

Drake didn't say anything, but he knew. In one week's time, Sabrina's body would have changed for all eternity. There was no way she'd be able to live without his dick anymore.

"Oh and Sabrina. Come buck naked. And I'm sure you know this but don't tell anyone about our little arrangements. It'll only complicate things for you."

Sabrina's face blushed completely red as she didn't turn around again, grabbing her clothes before leaving his room.

Drake smiled as he had finally begun the enslaving process of his hot older step-sister. From now on he'd have a lot of fun with her.

A few minutes after Sabrina had left his room, somebody else entered.

"Did master enjoy himself?"

Drake looked up and the hotly dressed mature woman, showcasing her ridiculously sexy body.

"Of course, you did well making such a hot daughter."

"Thank you, master," Julia said blushing.

Seeing the few red stains on Drake's sheets, she knew for sure the deed had been done. Her eldest daughter was a true woman now.

She smiled and lied down next to Drake.

He embraced her and had one hand landing on her big soft breasts, while Julia pressed her body close to Drake's.

"D-did master give her the pills?" Julia asked.

"Yes I did, unlike you, I won't impregnate her immediately."

Drake wanted Julia pregnant immediately, but with Sabrina, he had other plans. He'd have her beg him to be inseminated. It wouldn't happen immediately, but in time the athletic beauty would be at his feet, begging for her egg to be fertilized by his semen.

Julia pouted a bit as she rested her face on her master's comfortable chest, "So, I'm the only one to grow fat this year."

"Oh but I quite look forward to seeing you bloat out. It'll only make me fuck you harder."

"A-ah master."

Julia couldn't restrain herself and began making out with Drake.

She loved that Drake would enjoy her pregnant body as she was planning on being pregnant as often as her body would allow. Giving birth to her master's babies was one of the greatest honors she could have.

After a bit of kissing Drake said as he looked at the horny face of the mature woman, "In the future, I'll make sure you and your two daughters get big at the same time."

"Y-yes master, please impregnate me whenever you want. N-now," Julia said licking her lips as she shyly looked away.

Julia was horny every minute of the day, always ready to be used by only her master. Hearing the loud moans of her daughter, made her body tingle even more.

"P-please fuck this lowly slave as well."

Naturally, Drake didn't shy away and fucked his mature married sex slave however he wanted.