Taking Revenge Ch. 07

Story Info
Sabrina falls as well.
9.2k words
4.71
13.7k
15

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcsweek
jcsweek
337 Followers

Disclaimer: This story and all characters are fiction. In real life, all nonconsensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author. All characters are over eighteen.

The content is wildly perverted and won't suit everyone's taste. It is purely a lewd story that is not realistic. Hope you enjoy it though.

*

It was the morning after Sabrina's tournament.

Drake had enjoyed his rest together in bed with Julia.

Now Julia was happily humming as she fixed breakfast.

Since Drake began training Sabrina, she hadn't been the focus point of his attention. They hadn't slept in the same bed. The sex had been significantly less and the amount of orgasms she had were reduced as well.

Yesterday though, they had fucked again and again, while in the end she had slept with him during the day and eventually the entire night as well.

She was once again reminded how much she enjoyed sleeping with her master in the same bed.

It naturally meant that after waking up she could serve him immediately.

Before Drake had woken up she had already taken his dick in her mouth and pleasured it as best as she could.

She was rewarded with a load of semen and piss after Drake opened his eyes.

This was continued by a hot pounding in her pussy and a rough one in her ass.

Then she washed Drake using her breasts and made sure he enjoyed his bath.

In the end, he inserted toys back into her holes, before getting dressed and going down.

It was truly an amazing morning for Julia, and she hoped there would be more and more of these, just like she was the only slave.

She knew though, in due time, days like yesterday and mornings like today would become rarer.

She turned her head to Sabrina who looked tired due to the bags under her eyes. What Julia noticed as well, was the sexual longing in her entire body. It was clear her daughter was in dire need of a fuck session.

It was clear she'd soon enough fall down for her master as well and from then on, she'd have to fully share her master with another slave.

Turning her eye to her youngest daughter, who was still completely oblivious of the status of her and Sabrina, she knew soon enough Chloe would join them as well.

Letting out a sigh she focused back on making some food. While she loved being the only one for Drake, she knew this wouldn't be the case, so instead of sulking about it, she'd make sure to serve Drake to the best of her abilities, to make him want to fuck her more than the others.

Confident she finished making dinner and served it.

"All right I'm off to school," Drake said after finishing breakfast.

"A-ah," Sabrina, looked at Drake's back, ready to say something, but kept quiet

Drake didn't give any of the women a second look as he left the house.

"Don't you have school honey?" Julia asked after only she and Sabrina remained in the living room.

Sabrina still deep in her thoughts didn't reply. Her body twitched and her mind was a mess. She never knew she could feel this shitty. And all because of her stupid brother doing those things to her.

"Something the matter honey?" Julia said as she sat down opposite of Sabrina.

"Ah mom. S-sorry I was thinking about something."

"Then tell me about it, perhaps I can help."

Sabrina blushed knowing she could never tell her mother she really wanted to have sex with the guy Julia adopted and thus made him her little brother.

"Hmm, I see, so you can't even tell your mother about it."

Sabrina gulped and stayed quiet.

"Well seeing you like this it must be important, so even though I don't know what it is, I'll try to help. I can see you're struggling a lot with something you have to choose, so let me ask you one simple question, what do you want?"

Sabrina raised her eyebrow as she looked at her mother.

Then she started to think about it and there was only one true answer to that question. "I want to do it," she instinctively said.

Immediately though she blushed realizing what 'it' meant.

"Then don't you think you have to try your hardest to make it happen?"

"B-but," Sabrina wanted to object after all it would be way too embarrassing.

"No buts," Julia said firmly.

"No matter if it's hard or embarrassing. If you want it you have to power through and make it happen. Otherwise it might mean you'll lose it forever."

Sabrina looked into her mother's eyes and truly believed her words. Once again she went deep into thought.

Right now her body was begging to be satisfied and the only one who could give her that satisfaction was Drake.

If she were to lose that, she didn't know what would happen, so following her mother's words she pushed aside the embarrassment and her pride and stood up. After all, Drake had made a prerequisite, before he would do anything with her again.

"I-I have to go somewhere."

"All right honey, I hoped I could help you."

"Y-yes, t-thanks mom," Sabrina said as she left the house.

Julia looked at her daughter leaving the house and sighed. To Sabrina, it looked like Julia had no clue. But in fact, it was clear she had just talked her daughter into having sex and ultimately submitting her body to Drake.

It was clear to her just how much she had changed. In the beginning, she did everything she could to save her daughters.

Now just to somewhat please her master, she helped him to bring them down, becoming sex slaves alongside her.

Letting out a long deep sigh, she got up from the chair and started up her day as well.

The hours flew by and Drake soon arrived home from school.

Immediately upon entering the front door, he was met by his elder sister.

Looking from the look on his face and the small wobbling of her body she was already in very much need of a service only he could satisfy her with.

"D-drake, c-can we talk a bit?" She asked nervous.

Showing a small grin he nodded his head, "Let's go to my room."

He led Sabrina through the house up to his room, not even saying hi to Julia.

As he closed the door behind her, reality hit Sabrina even more and what she was about to do, but she remembered her mother's words and steeled her confidence.

Yes, it'd be embarrassing, but she clearly knew it would feel amazing as well. It was what she desired, so she'd just shut off her mind and go for it.

"So now what did you want to talk about," Drake asked smiling smugly, already knowing what this would be.

Sabrina raised her eyes to look at Drake and said: "Y-you made me like this, s-so it's only natural you take responsibility."

"Take responsibility for what?"

"M-my body, it's flaring hot the entire time. No matter what I do I can't calm it down, it'll only burn hotter. J-just your dick. Only that is able to satisfy me."

Drake walked up to Sabrina and said hotly: "So you're talking about sex?"

"Y-yess."

"Now I told you, there'd be a prerequisite if you came asking for sex."

Sabrina swallowed her saliva and softly nodded her head.

"So I take it you've taken care of said prerequisite?"

Once again she nodded her head, the blush on her cheeks only widening.

"Even though you so clearly said you wouldn't need me anymore, nor that you would ever do that."

"T-that," Sabrina had no answer.

It was like Drake said, but from then a lot of things had changed. The things Drake did to her which she hated so much, started to feel incredibly good.

And no matter how much she wanted to hate Drake, right now she felt no hate nor despise for what he did anymore. Right now she wanted to be taken by him.

"Eeeh," Sabrina shrieked as she looked down.

Drake's hand had enveloped her breast and squeezed it as he saw fit.

"What's wrong? You don't want me touching you?" Drake said continuing to grope Sabrina's breast.

Sabrina lewdly licked her lips as she shook her head, "No. Don't stop."

The burning feeling she had in her entire body started to feel better as Drake played with her breast.

There was no nervousness nor embarrassment. Just pleasure.

Drake chuckled and played for a bit more before he let go.

"W-why did you stop," Sabrina asked instantly.

"Before we continue, I have to check if you obeyed my words. Now show me."

Taking a gulp Sabrina said: "O-okay," before she took off her shirt and pants, showing her athletic body, clad in some spicy red lingerie.

The flaming red panties with some sexy linings on them, held on tightly to Sabrina's hips, while the same colored bra contained her taut breasts, showing off plenty of her skin.

It wasn't a normal set of underwear. It was definitely bought to please a man's eyes.

Drake chuckled while he licked his lips. Seeing Sabrina in this amazing attire, with a nervous face was amazing.

His normally dominant older sister had obeyed his words and stood meekly in front of him.

He moved close to her and as both of his arms went around her back to grab her ass firmly he said: "You've been obedient. It seems you really want me to pound you."

"T-that's only because you did all those things to my body," Sabrina replied as she turned her face away from Drake.

"Oh? So it's my fault you've become such a horny girl."

"O-of course it is."

Drake smiled as he moved his lips to Sabrina's red-tipped ear: "I don't think so. I only awakened something that was already deep inside of you. The slut you've always been destined to be."

"W-what. I-I'm not a slut," Sabrina said feeling wronged.

"Oh really? Then let's test that."

Drake stopped groping her firm butt and traced one of his fingers over the slit in her panties.

"I haven't done anything, yet you're raring to go already."

Sabrina couldn't reply to Drake, as her pussy had been wet for quite some time already.

"Now answer me honestly. Are you a slut who desires to be fucked by her adoptive little brother. Or are you just a regular girl, who'll have to satisfy herself?"

Sabrina staggered as she looked at Drake. Yet after coming this far she didn't want it to be for nothing, so awkwardly she said not daring to look at him: "S-s-slut."

Naturally, Drake replied: "I couldn't hear you. Tell me clearly what are you? And what do you want?"

With trembling lips, Sabrina raised her eyes and said: "I-I'm a slut who wants to be fucked by her little brother."

"That's my lewd girl, now let me reward this slut of mine. Get on the bed."

Sabrina, smiling she would finally get what she had been waiting for all this day got on top of the bed.

As she looked up, Drake's thick erect dick came into view.

Her body shivered from happiness, knowing it would come inside her in a bit.

Drake got on top of the bed and quickly took off the red panties, revealing her soaking slit.

Sabrina pouted a bit, after all the thing she had through so much trouble for, had been put away almost instantly. It had only served to please Drake's eyes, making it more embarrassing for her.

Drake then placed his dick against her pussy and began grinding against it. Not entering though.

This only served to increase the burning sensation in Sabrina's crotch.

Her embarrassment had left her body and only horniness remained as she said: "P-please put it in already."

Drake looked at the craving girl beneath him. No sign of her previous resistance or pride. Just a girl who needed to be fucked. Extremely hard at that.

"You look amazing. The always dominant and proud Sabrina, begging me for sex. Who would've ever guessed this happening."

Sabrina pouted as her pussy still hadn't been penetrated. Instead, she was being made fun of.

Just as she wanted to say something, Drake's hips moved and his entire shaft disappeared into Sabrina's soaking hole.

"Aaaahhhm," Sabrina moaned as she instantly climaxed. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, while her mouth was wide open showing her white teeth and sexy tongue.

Drake enjoyed the convulsing pussy around his dick as Sabrina climaxed hard. He didn't give her a single time to rest as he pulled back and slammed it in again, only increasing her climax.

Doing it a few more times Sabrina's orgasm kept going, making her mind go numb.

"W-waiittt, t-too strongggg," Sabrina moaned as she experienced one of the hardest orgasms ever.

Drake didn't heed her words though as he kept slamming it hard deep into her pussy.

Sabrina had no way to resist as Drake kept thrusting into her.

Even after her orgasm started to dwindle, Drake's humping kept her at her peak.

After a few minutes of intense sex, Drake felt his orgasm come as well, after all, Sabrina's tight pulsating pussy just felt way too good.

Without any notice he forced his way inside as deep as possible before spewing out his semen, having it accumulate in her womb.

Naturally, this only made Sabrina cum hard as well as her toes curled backwards and her hands tightly held the blanket.

As she felt her womb being filled up, she experienced an even better orgasm than just before. The worst part was that she had to try her hardest to keep in her screams, otherwise, the entire family would instantly realize what was happening here.

It took minutes before her orgasm began to subside.

Her body relaxed as she breathed raggedly.

Drake pulled his dick out of her, enjoying the small stream of semen leaking out of her pussy.

He caressed Sabrina's naked sweaty body as he allowed her to catch her breath.

"Let's take this off as well," he said as he undid the red bra still covering her breasts.

It revealed two stiff pink nipples.

Lying down next to her he began playing with her breasts.

"So did you enjoy that?"

Previously no matter how hard he fucked her and satisfied her urges, Sabrina would angrily defy his words.

Now it was different.

"I-it, felt amazing," she spoke honestly.

"Good, now for the second round, how about you get on top?"

Sabrina lewdly licked her lips, as she still felt insanely horny. Right now there was only one thing on her mind. Sex.

She didn't even hesitate and got on top of Drake, taking his dick in her hand before lowering her body guiding the dick into her pussy.

"Hh-aahn," letting out a cute moan she lowered her body, allowing the penis to skewer her completely.

After descending completely, being penetrated deep, she rested her hands on Drake's chest.

He smugly crossed his arms behind his head, enjoying the sight in front of him.

"Now start humping and don't stop until I've emptied my second load inside of you. Got it?"

With an already panting breath, Sabrina nodded her head and looked with naughty eyes at Drake, "Y-yess."

She then raised her body before lowering it again. Repeating this motion endlessly as she felt Drake's dick, pierce her deeply.

Her firm breasts bounced nicely up and down in the same rhythm she went up and down.

She didn't care anymore how lewd this looked, nor did she hate doing it. In fact, it was the opposite. She was loving every single second of it and didn't want it to end.

Like Drake said she didn't stop until she could feel his dick squirming inside her. Knowing what would come next, she raised the pace, slamming her crotch down on his dick.

Before lastly going down once last time, instantly feeling the thick semen enter her once more.

Naturally, she climaxed at the same time, her body shivering as she relished in her orgasm.

After her orgasm ended she collapsed to the front falling on top of Drake, who caught her and laid her down gently.

Feeling her breasts squash against his chest, as her body clenched to his Drake softly caressed her butt.

"You want to rest or do it some more?" he asked after giving her a second to catch her breath.

Previously Sabrina would take any opportunity to stop Drake fucking her, but those feelings had since disappeared.

Now she raised her head and looked at Drake with longing eyes, "M-more. G-give me more."

"That's my girl," Drake replied as he began to move his hips from underneath Sabrina.

"A, aahn, g-good. S-soo gooood," Sabrina moaned as Drake's dick started exploring her pussy once again.

"Kiss me," Drake said as he looked closely into Sabrina's eyes.

Sabrina didn't hesitate and closed the small distance between their faces planting her red-hot lips on top of Drake's.

In the past, she hated kissing, as it made it feel much too real for her. Now she happily agreed to whatever Drake told her.

Drake held her ass with both hands as he fucked her from underneath. All the while he enjoyed sucking on her lips and engaging in a furious battle with her tongue.

He could feel her submitting more to him every minute. Her previous embarrassment and nervousness had completely dissipated, making room for pure lust and pleasure. Things he would instill in every part of her body.

Drake sped up his hips as neared another climax. Then together with the beauty on top of him, he climaxed hard again.

From up close he could see every twitch in Sabrina's face as she orgasmed for the umpteenth time.

It was funny to see her face like this. She was like this purely because of his dick, making him feel in control over her.

Their lips had separated as their simultaneous orgasm ended.

Drake lifted her lower body to take out his dick out of her pussy, then he softly lied her down next to him on the bed.

Sabrina was exhausted and could barely move a muscle. Still, she moved closer to Drake resting her head on his shoulder.

She didn't know why, but being in his embrace felt good and satisfied the constant itch she had.

Then she closed her eyes falling asleep from the intense sex they just had. The entire night she had barely slept because of the burning feeling deep within her pussy. Her own fingers could barely scratch the surface in satisfying it.

Then during the day it only increased as she kept thinking of doing it with Drake while trying out lingerie sets.

It was embarrassing but somewhat thrilling as well.

Now the feeling had finally settled down and had been replaced by a few loads of thick semen in her womb, which she enjoyed. She knew she had changed, but just didn't care anymore. Sex with Drake just felt too good.

Drake chuckled as he looked at the naked body of Sabrina clinging to him from the side. Her breath softened as she fell into a deep slumber.

He looked at her cute sleeping face and softly said: "Rest for now, you've earned it. In the future you'll be punished heavily though if you fall asleep like this."

Sabrina naturally didn't hear anything and fell deeper and deeper asleep, a soft smile on her face as she was completely satisfied.

She was so comfortable that within minutes, she fully embraced Drake, allowing him no escape.

He didn't mind as he took his phone and messaged someone.

A few seconds later the door opened and a woman entered, "You called mast-, eeh!"

Julia shrieked seeing her naked daughter clutching her master like she never wanted to be separated again.

Even though she was at home, Sabrina and Drake quickly went upstairs not even saying hi to her. She knew better than to interrupt them though.

The satisfied look on Sabrina's face and especially the stream of semen leaking out of her pussy showcased what happened here.

Julia had already accepted being slaves to Drake together with her daughters, but seeing Sabrina here like this made it all the more real for her. She lightly blushed as she could completely see her daughter's naked body.

"As you can see, I'm a bit immobilized at the moment," Drake said, giving Sabrina's ass a soft squeeze.

"So why don't you start sucking to pass the time."

He looked at his half-erect dick which was still covered in both semen as well as Sabrina's love juices.

Julia gulped as she said: "B-but Sabrina's right there. W-what if she wakes up?"

"She won't. She's out completely. Now get too it Julia, make sure to clean it properly."

"Y-yes master," Julia said as she slowly got on top of the bed.

jcsweek
jcsweek
337 Followers