Taking Revenge Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nervously swallowed her saliva as she looked at the dirty dick. She had no trouble cleaning his dick. She loved to gulp down his semen.

But now it was her daughter's juices that covered it.

Still, her master's orders were absolute, so getting on all fours she closed the distance to his dick, took it in her hand, and guided it into her open mouth.

She could distinguish the usual good taste she felt while sucking on Drake's dick, but Sabrina's love juices gave it an additional taste.

It was embarrassing, but what made it even more vulgar, was that she didn't dislike it.

A mother enjoying the taste of her daughter's pussy juice. She could die from shame if it ever came out, but she knew this was her life now.

She didn't stop sucking on Drake's dick as many different tastes came into her mouth. Drake's dick, semen, and Sabrina's love juices all mixed into one in her mouth.

As per normal she had to swallow it all, which only increased the effect.

While Julia's mind was just repeating how obscene this was Drake was loving it.

In his embrace lied the daughter which he had just fucked, while sucking his dick was the mother.

It was like a dream come true and he would be sure to enjoy this plenty more from now on.

Seeing Julia embarrassed was also fun again. After rigorous training, Julia had lost a lot of embarrassment about lewd things. But it seemed including her naked daughter in the room did the job.

Julia had no idea though what different kinds of ideas he had for the mother-daughter pair. Sucking his dick covered with love juices was just barely scratching the surface.

He would show them a hell of shameful debauchery.

But first, he would have to make the finishing touches on Sabrina. It wouldn't be long anymore, till he could fully enjoy the service of the mother and daughter at the same time.

It took over an hour until Sabrina opened her eyes again. Her gaze was met by Drake and memories of what had been going on before came back to her.

She remembered being fucked so hard she even fell unconscious at the end.

Then she realized she was completely clinging to Drake. Her arms had enveloped his body while her legs had intertwined with his.

A red flush appeared on her cheeks.

"So did you sleep well?"

"Y-yes," Sabrina replied honestly.

"Did you also enjoy the sex?"

"A-ah," Sabrina's heart began to pound hearing the lewd question.

"Y-yes," she replied honestly though.

"Haha, look at that. I've finally got you to admit it. And you're not even in heat at the moment. It seems I really tamed the proud Sabrina."

"T-that's not true," she said turning her head away.

"Oh really? Then why are you still clinging to me like this?"

Her red blush widened as she inadvertently still clung tightly to Drake, feeling weirdly comfortable in this position.

Not wanting to be even more embarrassed she untangled her legs with his and let go of his upper body.

"I-I'm going to take a shower," Sabrina said as she tried to leave the bed.

Drake quickly got off the bed as well and said: "I'll come with you."

"W-what?"

Not caring for Sabrina's words he laid his hand on her ass and pulled her along with him, "We can have another go in the shower."

"W-wait."

Sabrina's words were in vain as Drake pulled her along in his private bathroom. And before she knew it she stood in the shower, facing against the wall with Drake behind her. The hot water fell on both of them.

She stood nervously, with her body softly trembling.

Her horniness had left her body after the intense amazing sex, which meant her nervousness of the situation started to return.

Still, Drake effortlessly pulled her along in his lewd plans.

"A-ahh," she shrieked as both her breasts were grabbed from behind. Simultaneously she could feel his dick grinding against her ass.

Drake did whatever he wanted, but for some reason, she neither had a problem with it nor did she try to stop him.

Instead, she let out some soft moans as her body was being played with, feeling better every second.

"Stick out your butt," Drake then said in a somewhat commanding tone.

Instinctively, Sabrina moved her ass backward, bending her back a bit. She didn't even know why her body obeyed Drake's words without a qualm, but as his dick entered her pussy her mind stopped caring as well and just enjoyed the sex.

Drake had moved his hands from her taut breasts to her sexy hips as he took her from behind in the shower.

It was getting clearer and clearer that Sabrina began to obey his words, even when she was not in a horny state.

"Aaahn, so goood," Sabrina moaned as she was taken from behind.

Even though the earlier sex on the bed had relieved all her pent-up lust, as soon as Drake's dick entered her once again she began to feel inexplicable amounts of pleasure.

She began to move her hips in the same rhythm as Drake's so that he would penetrate her even deeper, all in order to feel just a sliver bit more pleasure.

The two had some amazing sex while at the same time, the shower kept raining them with hot water, only making it look more alluring.

"I'm gonna cum soon," Drake said after a few minutes of hip thrusting.

"Y-yessh, c-cumm in-siddde," replied Sabrina, already cumming as well

Drake didn't hesitate and pumped her womb full of fresh semen once more.

If she wasn't taking her daily pills he guaranteed she'd be already pregnant.

After both experienced an intense orgasm their reproductive parts separated.

Sabrina turned around and looked with a lusty expression at Drake. Her body which had calmed down had now fully gone into heat once more.

"M-more, g-give me more."

Drake enjoying this look on her face said slyly: "If you want more, you'll have to work for it."

His dick had slowly gone down after so much sex.

"What do I need to do?" Sabrina said horny, her crotch burning with desire once again.

"Get on your knees and suck it," Drake said composed.

Sabrina didn't hesitate and got on her knees in front of Drake. She looked closely at the dick that had terrorized her and turned her into such a naughty girl.

In the past, she hated this thing and everything it did to her.

Now she didn't think twice, opened her mouth, and began giving it a blowjob. All so it could rejuvenate and fuck her once again.

She sucked on it hard, while using her tongue to coil around it. Focusing hard to please it as best as possible

"Damn, you've never sucked me off like this. You've become such a lewd girl," Drake said patting Sabrina's head.

In return, she gave him a stare, but not for a moment stopped her head's movement.

She could feel the results of her blowjob, as Drake's dick had gone up quite quickly. Still, she waited for Drake to give the stop sign.

After a few minutes of enjoying her giving head, Drake said: "All right, you did good. Now come get your reward."

Sabrina got up and lewdly licked her lips, feeling her pussy burn with lust.

"Lift your leg."

Instantly she obeyed and lifted one of her legs, showing off her pussy.

Drake moved in and held the lifted leg, while simultaneously aiming his dick at her pussy.

He pushed his hips forward and entered Sabrina's tight pussy for the umpteenth time today.

While moving his hips back and forth he held her leg lifted high with one hand and softly caressed her boob with his other. All the while he enjoyed her cute moaning expressions up close.

Smiling he continued to fuck her hard, enjoying the tight spasms in her pussy. Her body was made perfectly to fit his dick and he'd make sure to use it plenty.

"I'm going to cum soon, take it all inside," he said after some time.

Sabrina just moaned as she felt another load explode inside her. She too climaxed, enjoying the feeling of her womb being filled up.

After cumming Drake took his dick out of Sabrina and let go of her leg.

"Let's clean up. Julia is sure to have dinner ready by now."

"Y-yesh," Sabrina replied while panting.

She was a super fit track athlete. Yet sex with Drake always left her breathless.

Both of them cleaned themselves and got dressed once more.

Before Drake opened his room's door he turned and said to Sabrina, "Tomorrow, be sure to wear a different set. I'll pound you extra hard if you do."

"T-tomorrow?" Sabrina asked as she swallowed her saliva, but Drake had already left.

Her mind though already imagined even more sex with Drake the next day and while she should stop this now, knowing she'd only fall deeper into his lewd clutches, her lips curved into a smile, fantasizing how amazing she would feel the next day.

Then with a satisfied feeling, she followed Drake downstairs to eat dinner with her family.

At night Drake once again spent his time in Julia's bedroom.

But due to the intensive amounts of sex with Sabrina, he had no stamina left. Naturally, he couldn't let Julia go to bed unsatisfied, so he used some toys on her to edge her for an hour-long, before allowing her to release.

Seeing her amazing reactions while keeping her on the edge of an orgasm was a sight to behold.

After with Julia in his arms, he fell asleep.

The next day passed by quickly for Drake and evening soon arrived.

While eating dinner it was clear from Sabrina's face she was wanting it and not long after both of them headed upstairs.

While Drake's day went by fluently, Sabrina had it differently.

As she woke up she could feel a small itch deep within her belly and as the day furthered the itch grew. When she arrived at her club after school to start her daily practice session, her pussy was already burning with desire and her womb itching like crazy.

She pushed through and as soon as practice ended, she rushed home.

After quickly eating dinner she nudged Drake to go upstairs. She didn't even care that she looked desperate. She just needed Drake to calm her body down.

"You're getting quite assertive. I like it," Drake said as the two of them stood alone in his bedroom. Sabrina had already taken off her upper layer of clothes, showing off her insane body in some black laced matching lingerie.

Just like the lingerie she wore the day before it accentuated her sexy body to the max only invigorating Drake's lust for her.

"T-that's," Sabrina shied away looking to the ground.

Drake grinning lifted her chin to make her look at him, "Why is that, what makes you such a lewd girl?"

"Y-you did. W-with all the things you did to me."

"Nope, that only awakened it. We already talked about it, now tell me what is it?"

Sabrina's cheeks flushed red as she softly mumbled something incomprehensible.

"S-slut. I-it's because I'm a slut."

As she spoke those words she couldn't believe she actually said them out loud. She knew these were the exact words Drake wanted to hear and for some reason, she did whatever he wanted.

"Good girl, now stick out your tongue. Let me reward this obedient slut for being honest."

Sabrina once again obeyed and stuck out her tongue, only to have it greedily devoured by Drake.

He pressed her back against the door while his mouth enveloped hers, furiously attacking her lewd tongue.

It was the most obscene deep kiss Sabrina had ever experienced, yet she didn't dislike it for one bit.

Her body was pressed against the wall, and she wore only her underwear. Her lips and tongue were attacked thrillingly. It only accentuated the lust in her body. Her pussy began to yearn even more for Drake's dick.

After a long minute of intense kissing, Drake pulled back. Sabrina instantly said: "P-please fuck me already!"

Smiling he nodded his head, "Get on all fours and stick that butt out towards me."

Sabrina didn't waste a second as she did as Drake told her.

Not long after the panties were slit aside and Drake's manly dick entered her honey pot once more, instantly making her cum.

Drake had no pity and even as Sabrina was in the middle of an intense orgasm he pounded her hole hard, only breaking her mind even further.

He didn't stop his aggressive pounding until he flooded her insides with cum.

Then not giving her a moment to breathe, he switched positions, resuming his hip's motion.

Once again Sabrina had the time of her life as she was taken mercilessly in different positions.

After the session ended she had a good night's sleep.

The next day the same pattern repeated, as did it the day after.

Her body flared up in lust increasing every day and only amazing sex with Drake could quench it.

Drake was taking advantage of her more every day. She knew this. He made her wear different kinds of sexy underwear. Made her say dirty and embarrassing things. He even made her service him with her mouth and breasts all so she could finally get it in her pussy.

She knew he was using her to do whatever he wanted, but she simply couldn't say no. She needed his dick and he knew it.

It was Friday evening. Once again Sabrina had succumbed to her desires and knocked on Drake's room.

Asking for sex, which used to be incredibly difficult for her, was not even embarrassing anymore.

"Come in," Drake said smirking.

Sabrina entered the bedroom and didn't even wait before she took off her shirt and pants, showing her athletic body clad in a sexy pair of lingerie.

"Looking good as ever, now give me a blowjob to start."

Drake had sat down on a chair, his dick already out in the open.

Sabrina almost instinctively knelt in front of him ready to serve him.

Whenever Drake said something in such an assertive tone, it felt like she couldn't say no.

This time just before her lips touched his dick she said without any kind of self-confidence, "W-why do you always make me do such things?"

"Huh? Don't you want sex. Isn't it obvious you have to first earn it?"

"S-still, you also want sex, s-so why do I always have to service you?"

"O-oh, my cute little Sabrina is talking back now?"

Drake put his half-erect dick back in his pants, causing a slight shock on Sabrina's face.

She wanted to come back on equal footing as Drake, so she tried talking, but now it seemed this hadn't worked the way she hoped.

"How about this, you leave this room and go to your own. Then we'll see who comes looking for who first in order to satisfy their lust."

Drake caressed Sabrina's face, which showed more shock every second, "I can assure you though. I won't have any trouble keeping it in my pants. Do you have the same confidence?"

In return, Sabrina only swallowed her saliva knowing there was no way she could survive multiple days without sex. Her mind would go crazy.

"Now do you want to see who gives up first?"

Softly and nervously Sabrina shook her head.

"Good. Then get naked and get on the bed. It seems I need to punish you."

"P-punish?" She asked a bit scared.

"Of course, sluts who talk back have to be punished. Now don't make me wait. Or I might really decide not to fuck you."

While she really didn't want to be punished, not having sex weight heavier on her mind, so she took off the matching bra and panties and got on the bed.

In the end, her plan of becoming two equal partners using each other to quench their lust had backfired completely. It only made Drake's authority over her increase.

"Give me a finger."

Still nervous she stook out her index finger, only to have Drake submerge it in some sort of lube.

"W-what are you doing?"

"You'll see," Drake said making sure the entire tip of Sabrina's finger was nice and wet.

"Now spread your legs."

Without a doubt Sabrina spread her legs, showing her throbbing pussy.

Then with a savage smile, Drake said: "Now put the finger inside your asshole?"

"W-whattt?"

"M-my a-asshole?" Sabrina asked perplexed.

While sex had become quite normal for her, just weeks after graduating virginhood. She never did or thought about doing anything with her butt.

"Yes, if you want me to fuck you. You're going to have to finger your ass."

"B-but," Sabrina plied to no avail.

"Stick it in, if you want me to stick it in you. It's as simple as that."

Sabrina's heart was pounding. She really didn't want to do something as vulgar as this, but it felt like she didn't have a choice.

She hated her body for having become so dependent on Drake.

With the withholding of sex, her finger slowly moved towards her unprotected, untouched asshole.

As it arrived and softly touched it, her entire body shivered, once again making her uncertain whether to do this.

Then as she closed her eyes she put some force in her finger, making it enter her tight butt.

"Eeeh."

She let out a cute high shriek as the tip of her finger entered something never entered before.

Meanwhile, Drake just smiled as he enjoyed the show.

Sabrina was sticking a finger up her ass, just to get him to fuck her. It meant she was right on the brink. He knew today would be the day she fell.

"T-this is enough right?" Sabrina said as the tip was inside her, already making her feel very weird.

"Of course not, play with it and try to enter it deeper."

"Even d-deeper?"

"You want this right?" Drake said looking down at the bulge in his pants.

As Sabrina softly nodded her head, Drake continued, "then you know what to do."

With a strained face she began to move her finger inside her, only making her feel it more.

It felt extremely weird, having something inside her butt. What she hated even more, was that it didn't hurt nor felt bad. In fact, due to her body's insane horniness, she began getting off at it.

This unknown pleasure never felt before, made her body feel good.

Her pussy began to twitch as continuously fingered her ass.

Realizing what was going to happen Sabrina began to panic. If she continued, in the end, she would cum.

Definitely not wanting that to happen she stopped her movement and prepared to take it out.

Quickly Drake got beside her on the bed and kept her arm in check.

"oh no you don't. Finish what you started."

"B-but it's sooo weird. Please don't make me do this."

"Continue Sabrina."

A soft tear appeared in Sabrina's eyes, but no matter much she would plead, she knew from experience Drake wouldn't budge.

There was only one way out of this, so, with reluctance, her finger began to move in her butt again, going deeper and moving faster.

The strange feeling only invigorated her body's lust more.

She wasn't doing nor touching anything but her asshole, and yet she was feeling better with every second that passed.

"That's is, keep going," Drake said as he didn't even touch her body. He just looked at her up close. He wanted it to be clear to Sabrina. Her upcoming orgasm could only come from one thing. Her asshole.

"A-aha, aahn," Sabrina's moans increased every second as she felt better and better.

This only made the fingering more intense as she now desired more pleasure.

Her previously untouched hole was now getting teased more and more.

It was but one finger, yet it was enough to drive her over.

"N-no, p-please d-don't make me do this," she pleaded one last time.

"It's no use Sabrina, now finish yourself off. And cum, from just your butt."

"N-no, noooo," Sabrina moaned as her body spasmed. Liquids spritzed from her pussy as she climaxed.

Her finger delved even deeper into her butt, increasing her incredible orgasm

The entire day she had looked forward to having sex with Drake, her body heating up every hour, yet now her first huge orgasm, was from her fingering her butt.

It took a full minute before she began to calm down. Slowly her finger left her butt.

Realizing what had just happened a tear streamed down her face. Looking at Drake with an embarrassed expression she said: "W-why are you making me do this?"

Drake chuckled as he lied down next to her, softly groping her breast, "you still haven't realized it? I'm training you."