Taking Revenge Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"T-training?" Sabrina replied unsure.

Drake smiled and put his lips at Sabrina's ears. Then softly whispering, "training you into becoming my sex slave."

"W-what?" Sabrina said perplexed. Her big eyes looked at Drake unsurely.

"You don't understand it?"

Slowly she shook her head. Her mind was still a mess from the big orgasm she had while fingering her ass.

"Then let me tell you. I forcefully took your virginity and made you a toy for a week. In that week I made sure to completely ingrain insane amounts of pleasure in your body. So even though you thought you won and were free after a week, you could never life normally anymore. It didn´t even take a day for your strong mind and proudful attitude to fall and ask me for sex while in a closet in a stadium. After that every day you stood in my room, wearing different kinds of underwear doing whatever I wanted just so you could have something you weren´t able to do yourself anymore. A mind calming orgasm. Right now your body is so dependent on me, it´ll allow me to make you do anything I desire. And thus I succeeded in turning my prideful athletic older sister, into a lewd and lascivious sex slave who´ll do everything I tell her to."

Drake took a big breath after his explanation, feeling proud of himself while telling Sabrina exactly what transpired.

Then the room fell quiet. Sabrina just looked with her eyes at Drake in disbelief. While she knew what Drake was doing and had done to her was monstrous, she never thought his goals to be this extreme.

"Y-you're kidding right?"

"Nope, from today on you'll live as my sex slave."

The playful smile on Drake's face made his words feel all so heavy. And made her realize he wasn't joking at all.

"L-like hell I'll become your sex slave," she said with an angry dumbfounded look.

"You already are, you just haven't realized yet."

"T-that's, no tr-."

"Quiet," Drake said with a strong stern voice.

Instantly Sabrina fell quiet not daring to say another word. She, who never shut up for anyone. Yet hearing Drake's tone made her.

"You dress as I tell you, you suck my dick as I tell you, you let me fuck you in whatever position I desire."

Gulping she realized every word was true. And he wasn't even done yet.

"You even finger your asshole, reaching an orgasm from it, even though you've never even thought about doing buttstuff. Now tell me what kind of person does that?"

Sabrina stayed still not able to refute his words. She knew what he was hinting at and was trying her best to find a proper response, but she was unable to. She really did everything he ordered her to, without fail.

Drake's hand went to her crotch, a finger entering her soaking wet honey pot.

She wanted to push him away, but feeling a burning desire in her crotch she was unable to and instead let out a moan.

"Your pussy is so wet and I haven't even begun to touch you yet, all so it can receive my dick, any time and place."

"T-that's not true," Sabrina said, not even believing herself.

Sabrina's mind tumbled into a mess, not knowing what was true or false anymore. Yet as Drake's finger movement increased she could only moan.

"Now tell me Sabrina what are?"

"N-no," she got out of her mouth with trouble.

"Tell me or I won't finish," Drake replied slowing down his movement.

"Don't. Don't stop."

Sabrina moved her crotch herself feeling Drake's still finger inside her.

In response Drake softly began pulling it out, making her chase her with her crotch.

Drake looked deep into her lustful eyes as he said: "Accept your fate and I'll fuck you the hardest ever. Deny and I'll never fuck you again."

In her mind, a crossroads appeared.

One would to insane amounts of pleasure, yet living beneath another human being as a possession.

The other would lead to endless struggling as she would never be properly satisfied again. She would become normal again. Her goal would once again be to properly become a professional athlete and live a normal life.

Yet as she felt Drake's finger begin to leave her pussy, she knew there was only one choice. No matter how obscene and immoral. She had already changed too much. There was no going back to normal for her anymore.

With conviction, she said: "S-slave. I'll be your slave, j-just don't leave me unsatisfied."

Drake's lips curved into a big sadistic smile. Finally, he had made his older sister fall.

As a response to her amazing words he fully finger blasted her pussy and made her achieve a heavenly orgasm.

Her hands grabbed the sheets, and her eyes rolled up as her moans went coarse.

After more than a minute of having an intense orgasm, Sabrina's body went calm again. She looked at Drake and immediately realized the way he looked at her wasn't the same.

They weren't at the same level anymore. He was a master and she was his slave.

She swallowed her saliva, not knowing what the road ahead would look like, but one thing was for sure. Pleasure would be a huge part of it.

He lied down next to her again, making her look at him. Then he said: "You did good. From now on never forget what you are. Now tell me what is that?"

"A-a slave," Sabrina said, naturally still surprised at her new status.

"Good and what does that make me?"

"M-my master?"

"Right again. We're going to make some rules now. From now on whenever it's the two of us, you call me master. If you don't I'll have to punish you. And they won't be as pretty as the punishment from just now."

Once again Sabrina nervously swallowed her saliva. If having to finger her untouched asshole was pretty she didn't know what the next punishment would be like.

"Understood?" Drake said pinching a nipple.

"Y-yes m-master," Sabrina said quickly.

"Good next up. I know your body got incredibly perverted, after making you like this, but by no means think I have an obligation to satisfy you. No matter how aroused you are, we only do it when I say so. Opposite to that, when I want to do it, no matter if you're tired or whatever, you'll spread your legs, understood?"

"Y-yes master," Sabrina said knowing this would be hard. Her body had truly become insanely lustful.

"Now," Drake said as he got something out of the nightstand next to his bed.

"Put this around your neck."

Sabrina took something out of Drake's hands and realized it was a small tight black choker. Some people wore them as a fashion object. She though, reading the words inscribed on the inner part, would wear it for something else.

[Drake's sex pet]

It meant her new status would always be tightly around her neck.

Still, she put it around her neck, knowing there was no going back anymore.

What she hadn't realized yet, was that her mother wore the exact same choker.

"It looks beautiful on you," Drake complimented.

"T-thanks," Sabrina blushed.

Smiling Drake cupped a breast in his hand as he said: "This week, I'm going to fully engrave your new sex slave status in your body, mind and soul. But first let's reward you submitting with the thing you've been wanting all day."

As Sabrina went nervous knowing her life would take a drastic change, Drake took place in front of her wide-spread legs, inserting his penis into her wet honey pot.

He then continued to give Sabrina the sex of her life, only emphasizing that she had made the correct choice.

As she experienced countless continuous orgasms, she knew this was right. There was no way she would be able to live without this anymore.

The two continued to be intertwined for a long time until eventually Sabrina collapsed and fell asleep.

Semen leaked out of her pussy and her entire body was drenched in sweat. Still, her face showed a happy smile, fully satisfied.

Drake enjoying himself pulled her body in his embrace and fell asleep.

The next morning both of them woke up at the same time.

As Sabrina looked into Drake's eyes, everything from the previous evening came back to her. Feeling the choker constricted around her neck she knew it hadn't been a dream. She truly had become this guy's sex slave.

"Don't you have something to say?" Drake asked.

"G-good morning. M-master," Sabrina said still embarrassed about having to call Drake like this.

"Good girl, now go give me my morning blowjob."

"Y-yess."

Awkwardly she moved to his crotch before opening her mouth and taking in his dick.

Drake patted her head and said: "Put one finger in your ass."

Opening her eyes wide she looked at him in question.

"Now slave!" Drake ordered.

Instantly one arm went around her back as she softly inserted a finger into her tight butthole. She just couldn't refuse him anymore.

"That's it, now continue to finger yourself as you give me head. Now that you're my slave, we're gonna work hard to develop that hole as well. Soon you'll present it to me ready to receive my dick."

Sabrina stopped her sucking as she looked in panic at Drake.

"Don't worry, we'll make sure it's ready before I penetrate it. Or do you have a problem giving your master your anal cherry?" Drake said with squinting eyes.

Instantly Sabrina shook her head, not daring to refuse Drake.

"Good, then from now on make sure to play with your asshole a lot. Every day when waking up, once in between university classes, once after your athletics practice ends and once before bed. Got it?"

Sabrina nervously gulped with Drake's dick still inside her mouth. She had to do it four times a day?

"Is there any problem?"

Again she quickly shook her head, resuming her blowjob.

"Now focus on the blowjob, it's sloppy. I won't tolerate any mistakes in serving me. Otherwise I might just have to pop your anal cherry without any preparation."

Instantly Sabrina's mouth started sucking like her life depended on it. She used her tongue to please it as best as she could.

At the same time, her mouth's movement increased, and the finger in her butt followed as well.

In the end, she climaxed simultaneously as she received Drake's load in her mouth.

She didn't dare drop a single bit and swallowed his thick semen.

"Let's go take a shower," Drake said after cumming in Sabrina's mouth.

In the shower, he didn't hesitate to use his new slave's pussy, while having her clean him with her breasts.

They weren't as appropriate to do it as Julia's, but seeing her work so hard he still enjoyed himself.

As they went into the bedroom again, Drake turned to Sabrina and said: "Now I know you understand this, but no word to anyone about our new relationship."

"O-of course, master."

Who would she wanna tell she had become this guy's property?

"Then one final thing, put this in your pussy."

Drake handed her a small egg vibrator, which Sabrina nervously put inside her slit.

"Never take that out yourself, got it?"

She nodded her head.

Smiling Drake said pulling her close to him, "I'm going to spend this week, training you so much, you'll become a proper sex slave soon enough. Now give your master a kiss and let's go down."

Lewdly she opened her mouth as she received Drake's tongue inside, his lips furiously devouring her, showing her complete domination.

After a deep intense kiss, he slapped her tight butt and left the room, leaving Sabrina still naked inside.

She let out a deep sigh, feeling the toy inside her.

She didn't know exactly how or why, but her life had taken a drastic turn becoming Drake's toy.

After having it sink a bit she rushed to her own room to get dressed before heading down.

Not even seconds after she greeted her family she felt something buzzing. "Eeh."

Instantly she looked at Drake who was grinning.

The egg vibrator he had made her insert in herself had started vibrating.

"Everything all right honey?" Julia asked.

"Y-yess," Sabrina replied as she sat down at the table, ready to eat breakfast.

It was hard though, engaging and speaking normally with her family, as the vibrations never stopped.

She really didn't want to show her family that anything was wrong.

What she didn't know was that she wasn't the only one enduring it. Opposite of her, Julia sat with two big toys messing with her holes as well.

She had a lot of experience with it already though and while feeling good she could act pretty normal.

Meanwhile, Drake casually ate breakfast enjoying the soft reactions in the mother and daughter pair as he teased their sensitive areas.

It would take a lot of effort, but training two beautiful women at once would be incredible.

Then looking at the third beauty sitting at the table he couldn't wait to have her moan underneath him as well.