Taking Revenge Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drake had trained them both a lot in the art of giving a blowjob, so they soon got into it.

They matched each other perfectly.

Alternating between sucking his balls, licking the shaft, or sucking the tip, both of them did their best to serve his dick.

It was truly amazing feeling the tongues and mouths of two completely different women serve his dick wholeheartedly. He could've never imagined it to feel this good.

It was clear the nervousness in both of them was ebbing away as they sucked his dick.

After a few minutes of licking it, Julia was the first to strike and took it in her mouth, before beginning to suck it, practically pushing Sabrina away.

"M-mom!" Sabrina said jealous. She too wanted to suck on it, but Julia didn't budge and went down on the dick.

"But Sabrina didn't back down and competed with Julia for the right to suck on it. They began alternating taking it deep in their mouths.

"I'm going to cum soon. Who wants it?"

"ME!"  "ME!"

Both said together.

Then press your faces together and catch it all.

Drake just before he came aimed at the pushed-together faces of the mother-daughter and came all over them, raining them with plenty of semen.

They had their mouths open to catch a lot of it, but in the end both their faces got stained with plenty of white liquid.

"Clean each other up," Drake ordered.

Julia nodded and began licking the semen off her daughter's face. Sabrina didn't hesitate either and returned in kind.

They didn't stop until all the semen was cleaned up and stored nicely in their bellies.

"Now then it's time to show each other the most lewd versions. Let's go upstairs."

Both women nodded and followed Drake up the stairs, knowing what was going to happen. Still, as they stood in his room looking at the bed they got nervous again.

Drake got behind them and grabbed an ass cheek each. "No need to be embarrassed anymore. You already did so much lewd stuff together. Now Sabrina lie down on your back. Julia get on top of her."

"Yes master," they replied in unison.

Soon after Sabrina lay on the bed, with her naked mother on top of her. Her breasts were fully enveloped by Julia's. Looking closely at each other's faces, the red line on their cheeks appeared again.

"Aahn,"

"Eek,"

Both moaned at the same time, as they felt something rub against their crotches.

Drake was behind them looking at the huge ass of Julia, while all the legs were spread wide. He had his dick in between their throbbing pussies, rubbing against them simultaneously, giving them both pleasure as well as making them want it.

"Aaahnn," Julia moaned loudly as she felt the dick enter her honey pot. At the same time, Sabrina pouted looking at her mother's pleasure-filled face.

Never before had she seen her like this. As Drake fucked her, she looked so happy. Yet also so lewd. She couldn't believe that she too looked like this when Drake had his way with her, but she knew it was the truth.

Then suddenly she could see a visibly dissatisfied look in Julia, moments before she felt her pussy filled up by Drake's thick dick.

"Aaahn,"

Now it was Julia's turn to admire Sabrina's beautiful face in ecstasy as she was now being fucked by Drake's dick.

Still, she rather wanted to be fucked herself.

As she continued to look at Sabrina's face gasping for air, moaning loud she closed the distance and instantly put her tongue in her mouth, kissing her hard.

Sabrina surprised by her mother's actions, was now attacked at two places, not able to defend herself at all, Drake fucked her hard and she was dominated by her mother's lips.

Drake smiled looking at Julia tongue kissing her daughter.

Beforehand he had ordered her to do as many lewd things with Sabrina as possible. Whether it was kissing, touching, groping, or fingering. The more she connected with her daughter. The bigger the reward for her would be.

Now it made him show this amazing scene. He took his dick out of Sabrina and inserted it immediately into Julia, causing her to start moaning again.

The two women were driven crazy, by the constant switching. One moment they were getting railed, the other they had to look at the other's face as the dick was inside her then.

Drake though could fully differentiate between the two pussies, feeling every small detail.

Sabrina's was tight and constricted around his dick, while Julia's was extremely soft, but made sure the dick had a hard time leaving it.

Both were incredible, and he realized he was insanely lucky to be able to do this.

Smiling he said: "Now then which one of you wants to be filled up?"

"Me, master."

"N-no fill me up master,"

Both replied desperately wanting it.

Taking it out of Sabrina he put it inside Julia and said: "You worked the hardest during the blowjob, so here's your reward," before proceeding and cumming inside his mature sex slave.

"Hhhaan, yeshh masshterrr," Julia moaned as she climaxed hard.

Meanwhile, Sabrina pouted looking up at her mother's lewd face, jealous she wasn't the one.

"You want the semen as well?" Drake said looking at Sabrina's jealous expression.

She quickly nodded her head, thinking she would get a load in her pussy as well.

Instead, Drake turned Julia around and said while keeping her pussy closed, "Then come here and drink up."

"Eh?"

Julia replied still a bit hazy from the orgasm, "That's no good sweetie, don't doubt master's orders. Just follow them. Now come drink the semen master pumped inside me."

Sabrina gulped and softly nodded her head, moving her face to her mother's pussy. Itching close to the pussy belonging to her mother, she got more nervous.

As soon as she smelled the semen inside, she stopped thinking and plunged her mouth on top of the slit.

"Aah," Julia moaned as she could feel Sabrina eating her out. She was still extremely sensitive from her previous orgasm, which only made her feel better.

Sabrina made sure to completely clean her mother's vagina of Drake's semen and drank it all.

Only after she made sure she swallowed everything did she separate. Seeing Julia's lewd face and Drake's smiling one look at her, her cheeks flushed red.

Drake groped Julia's large melons as he said: "We're going to have so much fun from now on. We have all day so let's not stop having sex."

Both women licked their lips feeling a twitch in their pussies, knowing they'd be satisfied completely.

"Dinner is ready," Julia said as she put a large pan in the middle of the table.

Sabrina looked up at her mother and immediately looked away.

The entire day they had spent in Drake's bedroom, naked and doing plenty of lewd stuff.

At the start it had been very embarrassing, but as they continued the pleasure and lust just took over.

Now that it was over she could hardly look at her mother. She knew though what happened today was just the start.

Having to kiss and finger her own mother, all while Drake was pounding her pussy. She had to drink semen out of Julia's pussy. Then Drake didn't stop making them do lewd and immoral things.

She realized quickly her mother wasn't the woman she knew. She obeyed Drake's orders instantly and completely. She truly was Drake's slave. She was too, but not at the level Julia was.

She knew life would become very different from now on.

Drake smiled as he looked at Sabrina's flustered face.

And while Julia acted normal, he could see it had made an impact on her as well.

But, he was sure to continue. He'd have these two women drown in lust together.

The evening passed quickly. Sabrina gulped as she stood in front of the master bedroom door.

Slowly she opened the door and closed it behind her. As she turned around to look at the big bed her eyes opened wide.

In the morning the big bomb had been dropped on her that her mother was, just like her, Drake´s sex slave.

Through the day she began to understand just how far her mother had fallen. And now this was once again confirmed.

After all, while wearing a see-through negligee showing off her ridiculous body, Julia was happily deep kissing Drake, while fingering her pussy.

The two lay next to each other as Drake had one arm wrapped around her shoulder groping the large breast over the thin nightwear.

Their tongues erotically intertwined as their lips sucked on each other's.

This sight once again made Sabrina realize her gentle and sweet mother had disappeared completely. Only an extremely lewd female slave remained, completely under the control of the guy she was currently deep kissing.

Letting out a sigh she undid the bathrobe showing off her naked body. She too was in the same position as her mother and soon she'd look exactly the same.

Drake smiled as he stopped the kiss with Julia, much to her sadness.

Looking at the beautiful naked girl he said: "While I enjoy looking at your naked body, it's sexier if you dress up, like this toy does."

Giving Julia's breast a rough squeeze, causing her to let out a cute moan.

"Even though you're a slave now, you still have to dress up to please your master."

"I-I don't own a lot," Sabrina said. She only got the few sets she bought to satisfy Drake's demands.

But as she already had painfully understood. Wearing the same sets a few times in a short period would only make Drake punish her, so she thought it was better to go completely naked.

"Right, then tomorrow Julia will take you shopping. You'll buy a whole bunch. Julia's become quite experienced in dressing in the sexiest outfits to satisfy me. It's going to be a fun mother-daughter shopping day as they choose the lewdest outfits to satisfy their master."

Both women blushed as they locked eyes. Naturally, both of them still felt quite a bit of shame as their relationship changed from mother and daughter to sister slaves.

"You won't mind right?" Drake said to Julia.

"Of course not master," Julia instantly replied.

"Good, now Sabrina start sucking. As for you let's continue where we left off."

"Yes master," Julia replied licking her lips as she opened her mouth to continue the kiss.

Sabrina got on the bed and looked at the big erect penis in front of her. As she opened her mouth to take it in she realized this was going to be her life now. Being used like a toy to relieve Drake's desires.

Still, as she felt the big dick throb inside her mouth as her tongue slit over it, she felt a twitch in her pussy and her body began to heat up. She thought it wouldn't be that bad to have to serve such a pleasurable dick for her entire life.

After kissing Julia for a bit Drake disconnected his lips and said: "You don't have to keep fingering yourself. We can have the new slave do it. Sabrina, make your mother feel good."

Sabrina looked up at Drake with his dick still deep inside her mouth. She knew he wasn't joking and so she extended one hand to the crotch of her mother who was right beside Drake.

A bit nervous, one finger entered her mother's soaking slit.

"Haahn," Julia moaned feeling Sabrina's finger enter her.

Hearing the lewd moan Sabrina's movement stopped.

Immediately Drake said: "What are you doing, you better make her feel good fast. If you don't I'll have to punish you."

"Y-yesssh, m-massshterr," Sabrina said with the dick still in her mouth.

Fearing Drake's punishment she lost the last shred of embarrassment and began to truly finger the pussy.

"That's better. Now use your free hand to finger your asshole. I take it you've developed it nicely over the week."

"Yessh mashterr."

Her free hand went around her body to play with the hole meant for excretion. She had to do it so much lately though that it had transformed into something different.

At first, it had been weird, but now it was getting better and better.

Currently, Sabrina was sucking on Drake's dick while fingering both her mother's pussy as well as her own asshole.

She really was being used like a jerk-off tool, but she had no way to go against it.

It was clear who Drake's favorite slave was and so she could only work hard to comply with his orders.

Julia waited for Drake to finish instructing Sabrina patiently. After he was done he turned his head back in her direction and she didn't wait to once again lewdly open her mouth and resumed the deep kiss.

She was feeling good from Sabrina's fingering, but nothing could beat her master's touch. Whether it was the rough groping of her breast or the lewd kiss. Everything he did made her feel good.

Drake too was enjoying himself with his two beautiful sex slaves.

He enjoyed it for multiple minutes until he could feel an orgasm coming up.

Not bothering to tell Sabrina anything he began spewing his semen deep inside her mouth.

This in turn caused Sabrina to cum as she began to desperately drink all the semen, knowing not to spill a single drip.

Seeing her master cum, Julia too reached the peak as all three climaxed simultaneously.

After a bit, the orgasm settled down. Sabrina did her job and gulped down everything before cleaning the dick of the remaining semen.

Only after everything was clean, did she take it out with a pop.

Looking up at Drake she hoped her service had been okay.

"You did good, now how does the finger in your ass feel?"

Sabrina blushed slightly as she said: "I-it feels okay."

"I see, have you extensively used it over the days?"

"Y-yes, as you ordered me, I've been doing it a lot."

His mouth edging into a lewd smile Drake said: "Then I think it's time. If you've been training it as I ordered it should be fine to take it in."

Immediately panic came across Sabrina's face. She knew this would happen someday, but she still would rather be later than earlier.

Drake saw the shock on her face, but this made him only do it more.

"Or do you perhaps want to say no to me?"

While she was afraid of anal sex, rejecting Drake would incur much worse things on her body.

She quickly shook her head, "N-no master, please take my ass' the first time.

"That's more like. But don't worry, in time you'll realize just how amazing doing it anal is. Just like this one."

Turning to Julia who was still beside him he smiled.

Julia in return blushed.

She too had worried a lot about doing it in the ass, but now she always went crazy whenever they did it.

"Shall we show Sabrina the results of your training?"

Julia nodded her head, being constantly reminded about said training as an object was inside her.

She spread her legs wide apart and grabbed something dug deep within her fleshy ass cheeks. Slowly she began pulling it out, causing her to grunt a lot.

"H-hee, h-haaahn," Julia moaned and groaned as slowly but surely the toy inside her began sliding out.

Sabrina looked with open eyes at her mother's anus as a black toy was pulled out.

Centimeters of the toy left her mother's ass, but it didn't seem to stop. The more that came out the more Sabrina gasped.

In the end, a black soft sex toy with a length of 20 centimeters lay on the bed, with her mother's anus twitching.

Julia was breathing heavily as she pulled the entire length out.

Right now there was nothing inside her.

Moments like these were extremely rare and she could barely remember the feeling of this. Her new norm had been completely different as Drake loved to insert things inside her.

Sabrina's mouth was wide open looking at the long toy.

"T-this has been inside you all day?" She asked perplexed.

Julia smiled and softly nodded her head.

"E-even when we're having sex?"

"Of course, apart from going to the toilet, anal sex and anal training sessions. That's inside of me," Julia smiled softly. Her asshole long since hadn't been her orifice anymore. It was a plaything for her master.

Sabrina swallowed her saliva as she looked at the grinning Drake. She truly realized what kind of guy Drake was.

Purely for his own pleasure was he making the life of her mother so hard, having to live with something so big, in a hole not even meant for insertion. Yet he didn't care.

Then something came to her mind, which made her panic even more. She was in the exact same position as her mother, which meant.

Looking at Drake she said: "D-do I have to do that as well?"

Drake's reaction was precisely what she feared.

"Of course, but I don't think you'll ever be able to compete with your mother in terms of size, so we're just going to train it to keep in a small toy."

Sabrina gulped, but knew arguing wasn't an option, so she lowered her head, accepting what was going to happen.

"Now come here and lie on your side, your butt facing me."

Sabrina slowly crawled up to Drake, lying between Drake and Julia.

Her back faced Drake while looking at her mother.

Her body was trembling and her lips twitching. She was extremely nervous and it was clear as day.

Drake nodded to Julia, from behind Sabrina, having her do what he told her earlier, before Sabrina arrived.

Naturally, the first time doing it in the ass would be a big step for Sabrina, so he had Julia comfort her.

Julia caressed her daughter's face, rubbing her silky hair. Looking at her up close, she was reminded how grand of a beauty Sabrina was, even though she was incredibly nervous now.

"M-mom?" Sabrina said shyly, as Julia looked at her from so close.

"It's okay honey, relax the muscles in your stomach and butt. Accept master's dick inside you. I'm sure you're like me and love it."

"S-still," Sabrina said not relaxing at all.

Julia chuckled as she cupped one of Sabrina's firm tits, playing with them as she said: "It's going to be okay, now open your mouth a little."

Sabrina was slightly comforted by Julia's words and did as she said.

Then the tension returned as Julia moved in and sealed her lips with hers, her tongue entering Sabrina's mouth in search of its counterpart.

Sabrina was stunned as she was suddenly kissed by her mother. Just like in the morning their lips were connected and their tongues grinded against each other's.

At first, it made her more nervous, but as their kiss continued she began to relax.

It was insanely immoral, but pleasure began to heat up her body, causing her to enjoy the kiss with Julia.

Julia noticed and increased the intensity.

Drake meanwhile enjoyed the spectacle in front of him. He didn't mind his slaves enjoying each other's bodies, after all, he knew the most important part.

The only thing that could satisfy their lewd bodies, was his penis.

That's why he would train these mother-daughter duo to please each other's bodies to get them ready for insertion.

Just like he had done now.

Julia wasn't doing this of her own idea. Drake had told her to do this, and naturally, she obeyed. She too was nervous about doing these lewd things with her daughter, but would do so nonetheless if Drake told her to.

As the kiss of the two women continued Drake reached out to Sabrina's perfect butt.

From all the exercise, it had taken the perfect shape, while still holding some meat. It wasn't like Julia's big meaty ass, but a toned yet perky butt, with plenty of strong muscles.

His dick was all lubed up as he placed it on Sabrina's anus.

Instantly Sabrina's eyes opened wide, awakening from the small trance she was in while kissing.

The throbbing dick could be felt at her entrance, tensing her body up once more.

Julia did her work though and as she began to finger Sabrina's wet pussy she toyed around with her mouth and tongue some more, increasing the pleasure in Sabrina's body.

At the same time, Drake thrust his hips forward, causing his dick to enter Sabrina's extremely tight virgin asshole.

"Kiiiieeee," Sabrina let out a muffled shriek.

But the penetration wasn't halted. The big foreign entity was casually going deeper and deeper inside of her, filling her up completely.