Taking Revenge Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes rolled back as she was penetrated anally from behind, and assaulted by her mother from the front.

"I'm completely inside you. Now that doesn't feel so bad right?" Drake asked as his entire dick was lodged in Sabrina's asshole.

Sabrina could barely breathe from the extreme pressure, but for some reason, it didn't feel bad.

Then Drake began to pull out and push back in again, going slowly to make her grow used to it.

As her mother didn't stop assaulting her from the front her body felt better and better.

Slowly but surely Drake got into a nice pace and was now really thrusting in Sabrina's incredibly tight asshole.

The tightness was incomparable to Julia's, it was like it was crushing his dick.

He held strong though as he had the time of his life fucking Sabrina in her ass.

Sabrina too felt better and better. The extreme pressure remained, but she actually began to feel good.

"Hah, haah, hah,"

Julia then released her lips and small moans continuously escaped her lips.

Julia smiled at her daughter's tear and pleasure-stained face. It was incredibly obscene, and as a mother, she shouldn't feel joy from seeing it.

But she wasn't a mother now, she was here as a slave. And seeing her master make Sabrina like this only made her feel proud.

As Drake didn't slow down he said: "So how do you like it?"

"G-goooddd," Sabrina replied letting out a long moan.

She didn't know why, but feeling Drake's dick churn her insides, made her feel incredible. She even began to feel an orgasm coming up.

Julia noticed and said caressing Sabrina's face, "It's okay honey, cum from having your virgin asshole fucked. Master will fill it up plenty."

Drake giving it a few last thrusts went balls deep in her tight hole and began letting it all out.

"Haaahhnnnn," Sabrina moaned as she climaxed. Steamy hot semen entered her deepest parts flowing freely inside her.

"Kieeee."

Sabrina had an intense orgasm. She never thought anal sex could actually feel this good. Her mind was clouded in lust as an enormous amount of sticky stuff was pumped inside her.

After a good minute, her orgasm began fleeting away and all she could feel was her packed stomach.

"You did good Sab. Now Julia give it to me."

Julia nodded her head and grabbed something out of the nightstand.

When Sabrina saw what Julia got her eyes opened in panic.

Julia smiled as she showed off the small golden buttplug to her daughter. Isn't it amazing? Master let me pick it out.

It's going to be your best friend after Master's dick from now on.

Because Julia had long since awoken her anal-loving side, she talked with great joy.

For Sabrina though it wasn't much fun just yet. While the sex was good. Her ass did hurt as well, having to accommodate such a big penis. And now some toy was to be inserted into her.

Julia didn't mind though as she got to where Drake's dick was penetrating Sabrina's asshole.

"I'm ready master," she said with a glint in her eyes.

Just imagining her daughter with a buttplug, her ass filled with semen made her horny as hell. Her pussy was drenched wet and she couldn't wait for Drake to fuck her as well, preferably in her now empty asshole. It had been twitching ever since the anal toy left her cavity.

"Make sure to not let a single drop spill."

"Of course master."

As Drake slowly took his dick out of Sabrina, she realized she wouldn't just have the toy inside her. The semen just pumped inside was there to stay as well.

She didn't have a lot of time to think about it though as the insane pressure of Drake's dick started to leave her body as he pulled back.

As soon as it completely left her body she immediately shivered as a small cold something was inserted into her butt. It didn't go that deep inside, but she definitely could feel it.

The strange feeling didn't go away as the toy was firmly in place.

Julia smiled as she looked at the cute buttplug visible in Sabrina's asshole.

"It's done master."

Drake smiled as well caressing Sabrina's firm ass.

"You did well. Your anal cherry has been popped. Make sure to please me properly with this hole now as well."

"Yes master," Sabrina said still trying to get used to the foreign object fixed in her anus.

She kept lying on her side though, her strength having left her body. It seemed the anal sex had taken quite a toll on her body.

Julia in contrast had gone fully into heat.

Her butt had been empty ever since she took out the toy stuffed inside. Never before had it been this long for Drake to put something in again. She now fully realized just how much of an anal pervert she had become as her asshole was begging to be penetrated.

With her lewd face, she looked at Drake and said: "M-master, m-my butt too. I want it inside."

Drake chuckled looking at his horny slave. Naturally, he wouldn't let her go unsatisfied.

"Get on all fours on top of Sabrina. Make sure she can get a good look at your face. Let's show her just how much you love anal sex."

Julia flushed a bit red, knowing her lewd face would be shown off, but she moved in position regardless.

She rolled Sabrina on her back, making her feel the buttplug inside her even more, but more importantly, her face was right above her.

Wiggling her huge butt while on all fours, Julia tried to arouse Drake as much as possible.

Drake didn't let his slave wait as he moved to her big rear.

Placing his dick at her throbbing anus he didn't move with care and with one trust entered her asshole completely.

"G-gaaaahnnn," Julia moaned as she almost climaxed.

She held it in though, knowing she'd be punished for cumming so quickly.

Drake didn't give her a single second to rest as he pulled back and smashed it in again. Giving her a few fast deep thrusts.

"Hah, haahn, s-sooo gooood," Julia moaned as she felt extremely good from her asshole.

While Julia lost sense of her surroundings, not even realizing her daughter was underneath her as she succumbed to the pleasure, Sabrina's eyes and mouth were wide open.

The look on her mother's face was indescribable. It was lewder than lewd. Definitely not a face that a housewife nor a mother should ever show, especially to her daughter, but Julia was showing it anyway.

Drake smiled seeing Sabrina's gaze. With this, he would show just how much Julia had changed.

Increasing his pace even more, while digging deep into Julia's asshole he made her go insane.

"Guhh, gaahnnn, haaaahhh," Julia moaned loudly.

Sabrina's eyes were glued to her mother's face. As the minutes passed it only descended deeper and deeper into obscenity.

It was the face of an extremely perverted slut. And she showed it purely because a dick was fucking her asshole.

Her ever-so-kind and amazing mom had been violated to such an extent that there was barely anything left. She was just a slut serving as a sexual relief outlet.

But one thing was incredibly clear for Sabrina. She had never seen Julia this happy.

She had noticed it all day. Not just while having sex. Even while cooking or doing laundry. Julia's smile never seemed to fade.

Especially when she looked at Drake, her eyes lit up.

There was no hate or dislike. Pure bliss and happiness.

Continuously seeing her mother feel so good, began making her body heat up again. Sabrina's nipples grew stiff and her vagina soaked in love juices.

She wanted to be fucked this senseless as well. She wanted everything on her mind to disappear and just relish the sex.

"C-cumminngggg," Julia moaned as plenty of semen began making its way into her intestines.

Julia's face completely transformed into a lewd bitch in heat as she climaxed from the hard anal sex.

Sabrina couldn't take her eyes off her as Julia had an intense orgasm.

It took over a minute until her face started to relax again, as the orgasm fleeted away.

"Haaah, haaaah," Julia panted.

*Pats*

Drake slapped her juicy butt.

"Kiieee," Julia shrieked feeling a mixture of pain and pleasure in her ass flesh.

"Did you enjoy it slave?"

"Y-yes master. Thank you for using my asshole."

Drake grinned as he looked at Julia's heaving backside.

"You know what to do."

"Yes."

Julia was tired from the intense sex and amazing orgasm. Still, as Drake's dick left her asshole she moved and grabbed the long sex toy she had earlier taken out.

Not wasting a second she began inserting it back into her butt again.

At the same time, Drake moved close to Sabrina and said: "So what did you think?"

"O-of what?"

"Of how Julia looks while having anal sex."

Sabrina blushed and looked away.

In return, Drake pinched her cute nipples.

"Answer me."

After swallowing her saliva she reacted, "R-really lewd. S-she looked amazing."

Julia blushed hearing her daughter's words, but couldn't refute them either.

"Then did she arouse you."

Once again Sabrina nervously gulped but softly nodded her head as well.

"Hah, isn't that something. Getting aroused from seeing your mother get fucked in the ass."

"A-ah, t-that's."

Drake grabbed her breast and said: "Spread your legs. I'm going to fuck this perverted girl."

"Yes," Sabrina said as she lewdly opened her legs, showing her soaking wet pussy.

Drake immediately entered her with his dick, feeling the tight pussywalls constrict around his dick.

"Prepare yourself I'm going to fuck you hard."

"Yes master."

From then Drake did as he said, fucking her extremely hard. Julia too joined in as soon as she finished putting the entire length of the big anal toy inside her.

Together the three enjoyed an amazing threesome.

The anal sex had turned both women into sex-crazed sluts and they continued till deep in the night.

All the while Bob was sleeping in the basement and Chloe in her bedroom.

Both had no idea what kind of immoral things were taking place in the biggest bedroom of the house.

Saturday morning Drake woke up early and refreshed. He had a ton of sex the previous day, but even that couldn't tire him out. His stamina was truly something.

Now he smiled as he looked to his left and right.

Two incredibly beautiful women were clenched against him as they rested their heads on his chest.

He had both of them in his embrace. Looking at their cute sleeping faces he was once again reminded just how lucky he was to have successfully trained both gorgeous women into lewd sex slaves.

It was Julia who woke up first, as if she unconsciously realized Drake was awake, and that she should wake up as well to service him as soon as possible.

As she looked at her master's eyes she immediately said: "Good morning master."

Drake just smiled and licked his lips.

As per usual Julia moved in and began giving her a good morning kiss, before proceeding with the usual morning ritual.

Sabrina still slept for a bit, but as if she noticed losing the connection to her master her eyes began to slowly open up.

It didn't take long for her to realize Drake wasn't lying next to her anymore but was instead sitting on the bed's edge.

She could see her mother sitting on her knees in front of him, with an anticipating look. She opened her mouth wide and took in the whole dick.

Sabrina blushed realizing these two started once more early in the morning, after practically doing it all day the day before.

But unlike her expectation where Julia would now begin to bob her head back and forth to give him a blowjob, she stayed quiet.

*Gulp gulp*

She could see her mother's throat move as she audibly swallowed something. At first, she thought it was Drake's semen, but that couldn't be it, as Julia had just taken the dick in her mouth.

Drake was definitely not a quick shooter.

*Gulp gulp gulp*

Her mother's throat didn't stop though and it was clear she was swallowing something.

There were only two fluids able to leave a dick. One she had already stripped off. And then she fully realized what the second was.

"N-no way," she said out loud, grasping just what her mother was drinking at the moment.

Julia didn't slow down at all as she happily gulped her master's piss.

Drake though turned his head around to look at the flabbergasted beauty.

"Your mother is just finishing up. After I'll have some fun with you."

Sabrina couldn't take her eyes off her mother's lips tightly wrapped around his shaft, and her throat continuously swallowed.

"S-she's d-drinking your-."

Drake grinned as he patted Julia's head. "Oh right you haven't done so yet. Your mother takes care of all of my needs. Including being a urinal. But don't worry. She actually enjoys doing it, right Julia?"

Julia's immediately nodded as she showed happy eyes to Sabrina who couldn't believe it. There was something else off with Drake's words as she hesitatingly said looking at him, "Y-yet?"

An evil grin got on Drake's face as he said: "Just like Julia, you're my private sex slave. A woman who I can do everything with. Naturally Julia won't be able to always serve as a urinal, so naturally I need to train you to be able to easily swallow my piss as well. You're not going to complain about it are you?"

"N-no master," she instinctively said seeing his gaze. She knew going against him would only make it worse.

"Good, then prepare yourself. Tonight we'll kick off your toilet status."

As the two were talking, Drake's drain had closed and Julia had finished the clean-up. As she pulled her head back she said: "Don't worry Sab, after a few experiences it doesn't taste bad anymore at all."

In return Sabrina kept quiet, already looking with nervousness at the evening.

"Julia go clean up and get 'that'."

"Yes master," Julia said with a glint in her eyes, before making her way to the bathroom,

At the same time, Drake lay down on the bed and had Sabrina get on top of him.

His hands grabbed the firm tits, giving them a good squeeze.

Sabrina's mind was still with the piss-drinking, but she had definitely heard the weird 'that'. She knew something else was coming.

"Say Sabrina don't you think your mother looks beautiful."

"O-of course."

"Before her naked body was already incredible, but after adding some adornments, her beauty only improved."

Once again she nervously gulped, knowing what adornments he was talking about. After all, it was quite hard to miss the big insanely lewd tattoo on Julia's crotch and the ring pierced in her nipple.

Continuously groping her breasts Drake continued, "Don't you want to become more beautiful as well Sabrina?"

Sabrina knew what he meant and knew there was only one right answer to Drake's question, "Yes, I want to master."

"Good," Drake's hand went to Sabrina's lower belly, rubbing it softly.

"Due to your athletic career, I won't impregnate you, unless you want to of course. Also it kind of robs me of tattooing the perfect slave tattoo right here."

Sabrina's head went a bit light hearing the word impregnate.

Julia was carrying Drake's child at the moment. And by his words, if she accepted, he would definitely impregnate her as well.

Drake smiled as he switched from caressing her lower belly to groping her shapely butt.

"it's okay. I have no intention of meddling with your career. Be sure to become a great athlete. Like that your body will stay in top shape for all kinds of perverted things."

Pouted she turned her head and looked at Drake.

He didn't care though as he continued, "luckily your tight ass is a great place to have a small sex slave tattoo. And these tits are perfect to be pierced."

Once again Sabrina got nervous, hearing Drake talk so casually about her getting a tattoo. Something to be permanent on her body.

She had already succumbed to him though, so if he wanted it, she would oblige.

As the feelings of doubt and nervousness left her body, Julia entered the bedroom.

In her hands, she held a small case.

Drake then softly whispered in Sabrina's ears while simultaneously pinching her nipples, "let's get these pierced then."

"Yes master."

Drake had Sabrina sit up. He got on her left and Julia on her right.

Both held a sharp needle, which did make Sabrina a bit more nervous, but she kept quiet.

"Hold still Sab, it's only going to hurt for a small bit.

Seeing two needles held close to both her nipples Sabrina gulped. She then took a deep breath and relaxed somewhat.

Drake looked at Julia and nodded his head.

Then with one swift motion, both cute pink nipples were pierced.

"Kiiieee," Sabrina shrieked, feeling a sharp pain in one of the most sensitive places of her body.

It didn't hold back Drake and Julia as they placed both cute nipple rings through the small hole they made.

And soon enough both firm tits had a small pierced bud at their ends.

Sabrina looked down and could see the two small stainless steel rings, pierced through her nipples.

Drake smiled and didn't waste a second and pulled on both, stretching both nipples and breasts.

"Eeeiihh," Sabrina shrieked feeling sharp pain in her entire breasts.

Julia just smiled seeing her daughter's reaction, after all, it wasn't just pain that she felt.

Pleasure was mixed in as well.

She knew out of her own experience that pain and pleasure were a mixture that only heightened their lust.

Sabrina had already started to awaken her masochistic side and while her mind kept denying it, it was clear she was feeling good from being inflicted pain.

Drake smiled and played for a bit more after which he let go and said: "I guess it's confirmed now. My dear older sister is actually a masochist."

"Masochist?" Sabrina replied unknown to it.

Julia smiled as she too began playing with the rings in Sabrina's nipples, "It's someone who gets off on being hurt or humiliated."

Sabrina understood and denied, "I-I'm not something like that."  She definitely didn't want to admit to something like that.

In return, Drake pulled the rings again. Only this time no painful shriek was heard.

"Aahnnn," in return a moan came out her mouth.

"Is that so, so you can tell me that didn't just please you?"

"N-," Julia immediately shut her mouth.

"Don't lie to master Sabrina. Lying is prohibited. No matter how embarrassing you have to reply honestly. Now answer the question."

Sabrina shyly looked away and mumbled, "I-it felt okay."

Julia furrowed her brows as she intensely looked at Sabrina.

In return she got surprised. Her mother was actually getting angry. Something she had very rarely ever seen.

"Speak clearly and loudly when master asks a question. Being a sex slave is more than just taking care of master's needs."

Sabrina gulped as she nodded her head.

"It felt good master," she then said turning to Drake.

"Good girl, don't worry from now on I'll make you realize just how much of a masochist you are."

"Y-yes."

"Now let's get up, the two of you have to get going soon."

Both Julia and Drake let go of Sabrina's freshly pierced nipples and began to get dressed.

Sabrina took a bit more before she too began to put her clothes on.

As she fixed a bra over her breasts and some panties over her pussy, she could immediately feel the difference from the day before.

A buttplug was tightly sealing her anus, keeping the semen from the day before inside her, while the nipple rings now rubbed against the bra.

She sighed finishing putting on the rest of her clothes.

Then along with Julia and Drake, she left the bedroom where the three of them had entangled lewdly.

Julia went to prepare breakfast while Drake sat on the couch.

After the family finished eating dinner Julia said: "Sabrina and I are going shopping later. I'll be back home to prepare dinner in time."

"Okay honey," Bob said.

It was but a flash, but Drake could see the disgust on Julia's face.

He knew if he called her that, she'd be drowning in lust. It showed just how much had changed around here.