Taking Revenge Ch. 08

Story Info
Mother-daughter threesome.
11.5k words
4.63
20.8k
29

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcsweek
jcsweek
340 Followers

Disclaimer: This story and all characters are fiction. In real life, all nonconsensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author. All characters are over eighteen.

The content is wildly perverted and won't suit everyone's taste. It is purely a lewd story that is not realistic. Hope you enjoy it though.

*

It had been a week since the fateful evening Sabrina had succumbed to Drake and became his sex slave.

Currently, she was in the university she attended. While she was here for the athletics department, she had to attend classes as well.

She had some small bags under her eyes while walking tiredly through the building. Not long after she entered a toilet and went into a stall.

Sitting down she let out a sigh.

The past week had been more than intense. She knew Drake was a giant pervert who would do anything he wanted with her, but it seemed she only had realized the surface of him.

Every day he used her in whatever way he desired. He pounded her until her mind went blank. He had her suck his dick underneath his desk while worked on his homework. Every time one of her family members looked away, her body was groped, spanked, or used in any other way.

Slowly she slit down her pants and panties showcasing the dildo softly humming in her pussy. Whenever she wasn't getting fucked by him one or another toy would fill her up and tease her endlessly.

Not even stopping at night, robbing her of rest as they vibrated the entire night. Drake didn't care though as he used her however he wished.

Still, no matter how many dirty and lewd things he did to her, she began loving it more and more.

Sex as always was amazing, but after having to give him so much head and swallowing his semen, she began to grow accustomed to that as well.

It had already progressed into her beginning to enjoy the taste of his semen and the hot dick in her mouth.

Gently one of her hands went down towards her lower area and entered the tight unprotected asshole.

"Aahn," she moaned softly, making sure no one else in the toilets would hear her.

As her finger went deeper into her butt she began feeling good once more.

This had become normal as well. Having to finger her own butt. She did it four times a day, location didn't matter. Drake had her doing this all so he could fuck her in the ass someday as well.

It was scary, but what was even scarier was the finger in her butt began feeling better every time she did it.

Her body was slowly transforming into a lascivious slut, who was turned on by everything and would spread her legs at any time. All for the private use of her master.

Drake was making her like that. And she couldn't go against it.

The past week whenever she made the slightest transgression. From not sucking his dick hard enough, to not speaking respectfully to him, she was punished.

Most punishments had to do with inflicting sexual pain on her body.

Her nipples were pinched, pulled, and twisted, her ass was spanked, and so on.

There had been a day she wasn't allowed to wear underwear to university as she had not dressed sexily enough prior.

It had been incredibly embarrassing, feeling all kinds of eyes on her.

All in all her last week had been very hard. Drake was molding her into an obedient sex slave and she could feel he was very good at it.

He had firmly ingrained his dominance in her mind and body, making her obey him faster and easier.

She sped up her fingers' movement and soon enough climaxed.

Then putting on her clothes and washing her hands she left the toilet, no one realizing she had just climaxed from fingering her asshole all because her master had ordered her to.

It was getting more and more usual for Sabrina, but in her mind right now all she needed was Drake's dick to ravish her. That made her the happiest ever.

And as soon as she got home seeing the smirk on his face she knew what was going to happen. He took her to his room and pounded her like crazy.

Drake smiled as he gently played with Sabrina's smooth hair as she rested on his chest. The past week had been intense for her with low sleep and a lot of sex.

But the following week he would only continue this path. Only increasing the degree he trained her.

From fucking her into oblivion to making her sleep so little and then serve him wholeheartedly. He had no problem destroying her strong mental state into submission.

He knew Sabrina always had a strong mental state. He didn't want to get rid of it, instead, he wanted to turn that mentality into serving him. If he succeeded there was nothing she wouldn't do for him.

The number of times she had to finger her ass was doubled and naturally, he used her body even more.

Every day that passed Sabrina fell deeper and deeper.

He punished every small transgression she made, inflicting pain on her body, which started to awaken her masochistic side.

The second week of Sabrina's slavehood passed as well.

It was Friday morning. University had already started, but Sabrina was trying her hardest at taking her master's dick deep in her mouth.

A normal blowjob already wasn't good enough. Now she had to take it down her throat as well. It was quite hard for her at the beginning, but after a few harsh trainings, which just meant Drake drilling it hard into her mouth, she began to get used to it.

Now she could take it all the way inside, causing her throat to visibly bulge out.

Due to her being a prominent athletic member, her lungs were very good. This only meant she could hold her breath for a long time and would thus be used to give long hot deepthroats.

Drake was finding a way for everything she was to be turned into something erotic.

"I'm cumming soon Sab, you know what to do."

Sabrina nodded her head and began moving her head even harder, all until she could feel the dick begin to throb. Sticking it all the way down her throat she could feel the semen being literally pumped into her stomach.

She didn't care though as her eyes rolled up and her body climaxed as well.

The suffocation added with the pleasure of serving her master, made her climax hard.

After making sure Drake was finished with his orgasm she licked his dick clean before letting it out with a pop.

Looking in heat at Drake she said: "How can this slave serve master next?"

Drake chuckled and was happy with the result of two weeks of extensive sex slave training.

"Tell me what you are?"

Sabrina tilted her head a bit surprised at the sudden question. She answered nonetheless.

Lewdly grabbing her breast she said: "Of course I'm master's dear sex slave."

"And you'll do whatever I tell you to?"

"Naturally master," she said not knowing what Drake was getting at.

"No matter how lewd or obscene?"

Gulping Sabrina realized something big was coming. Nevertheless, she nodded her head, "Yes whatever master desires."

"Good then get dressed and let's go downstairs."

"Eh?"

All that and she would have to put her clothes on, even though she was incredibly in heat and expected a hard fuck session. She even skipped school, yet wouldn't be fucked?

"Now slave!" Drake said sternly.

A bit sad she wouldn't be taken by Drake, Sabrina put on her clothes.

"Follow me."

Drake left his room and walked the stairs down.

"W-what are we going to do master?" Sabrina asked not knowing what was going on.

Drake remained quiet and entered the living room.

Sabrina followed and before she wanted to say something she stopped in her tracks. After all her mother was standing there.

"M-mom," Sabrina said nervously not knowing whether or not she heard her speaking to her master.

Julia just smiled as she looked at her daughter. Naturally, she heard Sabrina call Drake master, but that didn't matter, after all, she did the same.

"Now Sabrina I've got something to tell you."

"W-what is it?" Sabrina said still a bit unsure.

She thought no one was present in the house, so she acted like a sex slave, as Drake had ordered her to.

"Come sit here," Drake said as he sat down on the couch.

Sabrina nodded her head as she walked past her mother who just stood still.

She sat back down at Drake, who casually threw an arm around her shoulder.

Smiling he said: "It's better to just show you, don't be so surprised and stay still."

"W-what is it Drake?" Sabrina said getting more and more uncertain.

Drake looked up at Julia who was in front of them and said: "Get naked."

"E-Eeeh? W-what?" Sabrina replied looking with big eyes at Drake.

But then she realized her mother hadn't been surprised nor did she shout at Drake what the hell was going on.

She turned her head to her side which only heightened the shock.

After all her mother was actually taking off her clothes, first revealing her curvy body clad in some lust-inducing lingerie. But even that was taken off quickly, revealing her fully naked body.

Seeing the nipple ring in her nipple as well as the big lewd crotch tattoo on her lower belly, Sabrina's mind turned crazy.

"W-Wha?" Sabrina didn't know what the hell was happening as her mother stood naked in front of her.

Then she looked up at Julia's softly smiling face and realized something. Around her neck was the same black choker she had around hers.

Then it didn't take long for her to puzzle the pieces together. Still, the fact remained she was flabbergasted.

While Sabrina kept quiet, Drake's hand on her shoulder slowly descended and grabbed her breast.

"T-there's no way," Sabrina said as she looked at her naked mother.

"Still don't believe it? Let me show it to you then, just how far your mother has fallen."

Turning to Julia he said: "Pull on your nipple ring."

Julia nodded and pulled on the ring pierced into her nipple, causing her large breast to stretch. While very painful for her she didn't stop.

"Get on all fours and bark like a dog."

Instantly Julia obeyed and started barking.

"Woof woof."

Get in a crouching bowlegged position and open up your pussy.

Once again Julia moved quickly and crouched while spreading her pussy with her fingers.

Naturally, for her, it was incredibly embarrassing as well, having Sabrina see all of this. But her master's orders were absolute and nothing went above them.

Sabrina's mouth was wide open looking at her mother like this. Her always kind and loving mother was now doing everything Drake was telling her to.

"You understand now? Your mother and you aren't just mother and daughter. You're sister slaves."

Sabrina turned to Drake filled with unbelief.

Still, she couldn't push him away, or get angry at him. She allowed the hand groping her breast to do whatever it wanted.

"H-how?"

"Well it was quite easy. I just found something to blackmail her with and then continued to fuck her senselessly. In the end Julia realized she was born to be mine and now does all I tell her."

"M-mom?"

Julia smiled and said: "It's okay honey. I know it's not normal, but let's do our best in serving master together okay?"

Julia softly rubbed her belly as she spoke, feeling the child inside her, even though it was still insanely small.

This made Sabrina realize something. Her mother's pregnancy.

"Y-you don't mean?" She said stuttering looking at her mother's stomach.

Drake smiled and said: "That's right, the child in your mother's belly. It's mine."

"I-It's not dad's?" Sabrina asked perplexed.

Immediately Julia's face showed some disgust upon hearing her husband being mentioned.

"Of course it's not your father's. There's no way I ever want him to touch my body again. I'm really happy this is master's baby."

Julia smiled caressing her belly, while Sabrina looked at her stunned.

"Now your mother must be shy being the only one naked. Why don't you undress as well?" Drake said to Sabrina.

Looking at her mother she was by no means shy or nervous being naked in front of her.

The other way it was different though as she hesitatingly got off the couch. Her hands grabbed her shirt but stopped as they shivered.

"It's master's orders Sabrina, you can't disobey him."

Hearing her mother speak those words didn't make it better in any way, but she knew she was right. Drake had fully ingrained the heavy sets of punishments if she disobeyed him.

Slowly she began taking off her clothes until finally she too was naked.

Drake smiled seeing both mother and daughter standing naked in front of him in the living room.

Julia already had some time to prepare for this as she knew it was going to happen. Sabrina though had just dropped a hammer and her mind was still a mess.

Drake got up and stood and went to the still slowly shivering Sabrina.

He grabbed her ass with one hand and cupped a breast with his other.

"There's nothing to be nervous about, it's just a master with his slaves."

"S-still," Sabrina said embarrassed.

"Don't worry, from now on we'll work hard to get you two acquainted with each other's naked bodies."

"W-what?"

Julia come here.

"Yes master," Julia coming close to Sabrina.

"Put a finger in her pussy."

"Y-yes."

While Julia didn't dare to disobey. It wasn't like she wasn't nervous about all this, after all this was her daughter.

"W-what, n-no mom don't," Sabrina said panicky.

As she wanted to step back Drake got behind her and kept her in place.

"Don't you dare move Sabrina."

Sabrina gulped and kept still. Still, her eyes fixed on the gentle finger of her mother closing the distance to her crotch.

"Kyahn," Sabrina let out a cute moan. Neither her master's finger nor her own was going inside her. It was her mother's. Her own mother was inserting a finger in her most special place and playing with it.

The mixture of pure embarrassment as well as the pleasure received from Julia's action made it all the more weird for Sabrina.

She didn't know what to do as she felt her mother's finger move inside her body.

For Julia, it was naturally equally obscene, but she didn't stop her finger. Instead, she truly began to finger her own daughter.

Drake chuckled as he played with Sabrina from behind her, enjoying her shy little moans.

He then went close to her ear and whispered, "Why don't you return the favor and put a finger in Julia as well?"

Sabrina's eyes which had been closed from embarrassment opened wide and looked at the crude smiling Drake.

Even though he said it like that, she knew it wasn't a choice. It was an order.

Swallowing her saliva she looked up close to her mother's face, then went down seeing her huge naked breast, and further down, her crotch.

Trembling her hand began moving in its direction.

It took seconds before she reached her mother's pussy and Drake once again spoke up, "Put it in."

Nervous she slit one finger inside Julia's pussy, feeling the wetness and tightness constrict around her hand.

"Aahn," Julia let out a small moan as well.

Both their faces were beet red from this situation. A finger in another's pussy, moaning so close to one another.

Drake was having the time of his life, seeing the two extremely ashamed women. Naturally, he understood how obscene this must be for them, but he had no plan to make it any less. Instead, this was only the start. He'd have them do many more lewd things with each other.

"You're doing good my girls. Now grab the other's breast with your free hand."

The two women looked each other in the eye and instantly looked away. Still, both hands fell on top of the other's chests, feeling the nervousness in each other's bodies from how fast they breathed.

Sabrina felt something in addition. Jealousy. She always had to look at her mother's amazing huge breasts, but now actually feeling and seeing them that feeling only increased.

They were extremely big and super soft and yet, they looked so amazing. The shape and flexibility was insane.

In return, she looked down on hers, and even though they weren't small, they were incomparable to the ones in her hand.

And while on the other hand she was happy she didn't have such udders, after all with her being an aspiring athlete, big breasts would only get in the way. As a woman, she still felt insane jealousy of her mother's incredible breasts.

At the same time, Julia enjoyed the firmness in Sabrina's breasts. She too was a bit jealous, after all her own breasts were so heavy and had mostly only caused her trouble. Life would be much easier having Sabrina's size breasts.

Still, now she was extremely happy with her large-sized tits, after all her master used them plenty.

Seeing the two girls feel each other up Drake grinned and started the final phase.

"Good my girls. Now lastly. Close the distance to each other's faces and. Kiss."

Instantly both looked to their sides where Drake was currently standing. The redness on their faces had taken control of everything.

Kissing. If they did that, both realized there was no going back. They wouldn't be mother and daughter anymore.

In return, Drake squinted his eyes looking at them sternly. "I take it I don't have to say it twice."

Both instantly shook their heads and glanced into each other's eyes. Slowly their faces moved closer to one another. Able to see the soft twitches in each other's lips.

As their lips neared, both gulped one last time.

Then the moment arrived and their lips touched.

Naturally, it wasn't the first time they kissed on the mouth, as they were mother and daughter, but now the kiss had a whole different meaning, changing everything.

They still had a finger in each other's pussy and groped the other's breasts and now their lips touched as well.

"It seems I still wasn't clear. Kiss each other as you kiss me. Otherwise both of you will be punished."

In both women, a shiver went down their backs. Both slowly opened their mouths and allowed each other's tongues to intertwine and enter their mouths.

It was now that the mother and daughter were fully having a lewd tongue kiss.

"That's more like it, now fully explore each other's mouths. Get used to each other's body, after all you'll be serving me together naked a lot."

Both women were initially still very shy, but both of them had been trained extensively by Drake, so as the embarrassment started to fate, Their extremely lewd and sensitive bodies began heating up.

Both could feel each other's pussy getting wetter by the second and nipples growing stiff.

Their deep tongue kiss intensified more and more, forgetting that their partner was a family member and just going with it.

Their finger's movement increased, inducing more pleasure in their partner.

Drake smiled as he viewed the two women going at it. Naturally, he'd rather be included as well, but he knew this had to happen to get them used to it.

So he calmly waited and looked at the spectacle happening in front of him.

As the minutes passed their muffled moans got harder and harder, while their bodies squirmed around.

He realized what was going to happen and said: "Now both of you. Cum!"

"Hmmmm."

"NNnnnn."

Instantly both rolled their eyes up as they climaxed.

It took a bit before they started to feel normal again. Their lips separated and their fingers left the other's pussy.

As they looked into each other's soft eyes, the realization of what just happened returned, but Drake gave them no chance to be embarrassed again.

He had sat down on the couch with his big erect dick out.

"Kneel and suck me off. Both of you."

Their master's orders were absolute so they knelt down next to each other, looking at the big manly dick that tamed them.

"You already pleased each other, now you'll please me. Together."

Both faces looked shy, but they extended their tongues and began to lick the dick. Sabrina went to the balls and sucked on them, as Julia took care of the shaft.

jcsweek
jcsweek
340 Followers