Taking Revenge Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl, now put the butt plug back in and get dressed. It's time for breakfast."

"Yes master," Sabrina said as she took the plug and put it in her cleansed asshole.

Then the three left the bedroom and acted as normal, not showing off any of the insane happenings that had transpired in the bedroom.

As Drake arrived downstairs he suddenly stopped, after all right in front of him Chloe stood wearing a tighter shirt that showed off her rack.

Normally she wore baggy clothes, hiding away her killer body, but some days, she would treat him with something like this.

Sabrina noticed as she walked downstairs after him. Still, she didn't say anything. A thought appeared in her mind though.

Both she and her mother had been targeted by him, forcefully enslaved, and now made to live as sex pets.

She knew her younger sister was an incredibly beautiful woman as well, even though she didn't always show it.

What was to say that Drake wouldn't target her as well?

But then her face showed a painful expression. She realized that if Drake really did want to target Chloe, would she be able to stop him?

Instantly she knew this wouldn't be the case. If Drake wanted it she would drop all her clothes and wiggle her ass in front of him, right here in front of her family members.

She had fallen that far.

Taking a nervous step she wasn't so sure anymore.

In the time that Sabrina had been thinking though Drake had resumed his composure and had noticed Sabrina's worried face.

He took her hand and said: "Come with me," before pulling her into the empty living room.

Knowing no one was around or could hear her Sabrina said: "What is it, master?"

"You're thinking about unnecessary things. A slave isn't supposed to think. She's supposed to obey."

"A-ah, yes master," Sabrina said a bit down.

Grinning Drake resumed, "And to calm your mind, yes Chloe is next. Soon both sisters and their mother will be serving me in the same bed."

Confirmation about Sabrina's fears entered her ears and she looked up in panic at Drake.

"Something the matter, slave?" Drake said squinting his eyes.

Instantaneously Sabrina took a step back, "No master."

"Good, so you'll help me enslave your sister?"

Taking a deep breath Sabrina said, going against everything she had fought for in the past, "yes master."

Her younger sister, the one who had been bullied and robbed of her confidence. She had protected and loved her all these years. Even the reason she had sunk into slavehood was to protect her sister.

Yet now she had accepted helping the man that forcefully took her first time, not stopping thereafter, to enslave her precious younger sister.

"Good slave. It seems you've been trained well. I have come up with a plan. This month you'll be helping me with it. With your help Chloe is sure to become a sex slave soon enough. Don't fret though I'll make it enjoyable for you as well?"

"Yes master," Sabrina said feeling weird. She had protected Chloe all her life, yet now she would be the reason she would fall as well.

Still hearing Drake's words, her pussy tingled. She knew what enjoyable meant in Drake's dictionary.

"Good girl, let's go now, breakfast should be ready."

Sabrina nodded her head and followed Drake to the table. Chloe was already sitting in quiet.

She let out a deep sigh as she sat down as well. In time their relationship would take a drastic turn. Remembering all the vulgar stuff she had to do with her mother her body throbbed knowing she would have to do the same things with her little sister.

It wasn't all nervousness though, there was a slight anticipation in it as well.

 

A month passed by quickly.

Sabrina's life as a pet slave got more intense every day. She was made to realize just what a masochist was. It was deeply ingrained into her body. Pain was inflicted on her body daily, but instead of it hurting, she could only orgasm in response.

She was spanked till her butt was pure red, and her pierced nipples were toyed with until they hurt like hell. Her belly button got pierced as well, raising her sexiness. Her pussy and asshole were drilled hard, while in her normal life, they were stuffed with plenty of big toys.

It wasn't only Drake that trained her. The difference between her and Julia was made clear distinctively. Julia was Drake's clear favorite in everything. And when Drake was away or tired, she wasn't left alone.

Her mother trained her plenty with the same intensity Drake did. She wasn't just Drake's pet, she was a pet in general. When Drake wanted to spend some time alone with Julia, she was made to sleep in front of the bed on a mat, just like a real pet would, completely naked.

She had to listen to her mother's moans as she lay on the floor like an animal, but even this didn't mind her that much.

It wasn't just pain though. It was made clear to her that humiliation aroused her greatly as well.

Drake had made her strip naked in the middle of a park, where he forced her to drink urine, before fucking her soaking wet pussy, constantly afraid of being seen. She was made to orgasm in the middle of a busy train using toys.

Even at her university which Drake didn't attend, she wasn't left alone. Orgasms assaulted her during the day.

Drake allowed her to continue in the athletic club, under the guise of keeping her body healthy and fit. And to her surprise, the harsh training sessions didn't affect her times. She even felt faster sometimes.

To have her master's permission to take out the toys in her pussy and ass during training sessions and competitions, she had to work hard to please him a whole lot.

During these training sessions, she had to watch her steps though, as the lewd tattoo on her ass could be seen while changing or showering.

Her status was permanently marked on her body.

Despite her rough life as a sex slave and masochistic pet. She wasn't unhappy at all. Never before had she felt this good and blissful.

Currently, she was in Drake's bedroom being fucked doggy-style. She wasn't made to know how, but it involved the enslavement process of her younger sister.

Sabrina could only enjoy these small moments of normal sex before Drake would change it up and do something weird to her body.

"Haahn, s-so gooood," Sabrina moaned as she felt semen enter her womb.

Drake came inside her a crazy amount every day.

Unlike her mother whose belly was now clearly showing she was a few months pregnant. She was made to use contraceptives to prevent pregnancy.

Drake smiled as he looked at the naked body of Sabrina writhing in pleasure underneath him. It had gotten really fun to train her and she was completely obedient.

But now he had something else on his mind as he looked at the door slightly ajar.

Sabrina didn't know, but their hot fuck session had another spectator.

The cameras that were planted in all the women's rooms, which footage he used to enslave both Julia and Sabrina had been filming constantly.

At first, he hadn't realized it yet, but after analyzing it in more detail he had witnessed something incredible.

While Chloe was a very shy and introverted girl, who spent most of her time studying. Sometimes, in private a deep nature came out that she hadn't shown to anyone yet.

She masturbated, and when she did she really let loose. She fingered her pussy with great intensity while groping her large heaving chest.

As she played with herself she wasn't the quiet girl she was on the outside.

Before he only knew she spent a lot of time in her room, presumably studying. Now it was clear she was doing something else too.

What surprised him even more, were the vibrating toys she used to feel even better. Even porn was shown on her screen which she masturbated hard to.

Unlike Sabrina who didn't know anything about sex and was only embarrassed by it, Chloe was fully into it.

Due to her introverted nature, there was no way she would experiment with things with a boy, making it clear she was still a virgin. Her body was very lewd though, showed off by the amazing masturbating sessions and orgasms.

This had made Drake come up with a plan. It was risky but would pay off greatly if successful.

Using his new pet he put his plan in play.

A few weeks ago he had invited Sabrina into his room and after getting her nice and wet, had some casual sex with her.

Unlike other times when he made sure he wasn't found out by other family members, he now planned it so Chloe would notice.

The door was left slightly open.

Using Sabrina's hot moans Chloe was lured in and spectated her older sister and younger brother have amazing hot sex.

Naturally, Chloe was flabbergasted as she witnessed something so obscene. They weren't blood-related but had still grown up together.

While she looked at Drake's penis going in and out of Sabrina's pussy, she didn't move and got into some kind of trance.

Her first instinct was to stop this obscene act, but she stayed still. Watching.

It was clear no one was being forced to do it, from the look on both faces and the act looked insanely hot.

It actually got her aroused as well. Her pussy heated up and her nipples began to grow erect in her clothes.

Something that should never have happened, and she should stop immediately, began to get her horny.

Her eyes didn't blink as she continued watching, witnessing both climaxes as her sister's womb was clearly being filled with semen.

Sabrina looked so happy, showing a lewd orgasm face.

Chloe imagined herself in her sister's position. Being fucked so hard until she orgasmed.

Lewdly licking her lips, swallowing her saliva she felt even hotter.

Then quickly she shook her head and ran quickly to her room. In the end, she couldn't suppress herself and masturbated, the scene of Sabrina and Drake fresh on her mind.

Thinking it would be a one-time thing she resumed her normal life after.

But the very next day she found herself looking at the same scene. This time Sabrina was fucked from behind but looked to be enjoying it the same.

In the end, she witnessed the whole thing again and played with herself in the room afterward.

From then, every day she stood at Drake's door watching the scene. At first, the door was open, but when it was closed she quietly opened it, wanting to view the spectacle inside.

She just couldn't resist looking at it.

It even evolved into her playing with herself while looking at Sabrina getting fucked.

She was ashamed but fingered her pussy constantly as she looked at the lewd scene in front of her.

During the day it got weird for her to interact with them both, but that didn't stop her from looking at the two going at it.

Her already lewd body, got hornier every day as she kept playing with herself. It even led to her masturbating more and more, her body never calming down after just once.

Never could she have imagined though, that this was a plot to get her in the same position her sister was. Namely moaning underneath Drake.

Drake smiled as he put his dick back in his pants looking at the panting Sabrina.

"Put the piercings back on and plug back in, then go report to your mother, she should have some chores ready for you. I'm going."

Sabrina nodded her head as Drake left the room, and then she put the rings back in her nipples, which were always taken out before these sex sessions. And only then. The same went for her butt plug.

After she got dressed and went downstairs.

Before Julia did all the housework and chores, but since Sabrina's awakening as a sex slave that changed.

When she wasn't being used as a sexual relief outlet for Drake, she had to help Julia with everything in the house.

Things she used to hate and never did like laundry, cooking, or cleaning now were part of her life as well.

It wasn't just sex that Drake desired. During daily life, she wasn't free as well.

After Drake had left the bedroom he noticed the small puddle of juices on the floor and grinned.

Realizing she was ready to be tamed he made his way for Chloe's room.

He knocked on the door with a lewd plan in mind.

"Y-yes," Chloe answered softly.

"Can I come in?"

"W-wait a minute."

Drake noticed the slight panic in her voice and waited obediently.

Not long after the door opened and he could see a hint of redness on Chloe's beautiful face.

"W-what is it?" Chloe asked nervously, having just seen Drake fucking her sister.

"I need to talk to you about something."

"Oh, o-okay," Chloe said while opening the door.

Drake smiled and walked inside. The room was nicely cleaned and ordered. Plenty of books stood on shelves and a laptop was opened on the big desk at a side of the room.

"W-what did you want to talk about?" Chloe said. She and Drake didn't interact much, so she didn't really know what he wanted.

Drake stayed quiet and sat down on the bed.

Looking at the sexy body of his sister he barely could hide the lust in his eyes.

The sheer volume of her breasts was amazing, but her wide hips and meaty butt were perfect as well.

If she had some more confidence, she could easily be the queen of their high school, with every guy at her feet.

From now on though, she would have to use her amazing body to serve him.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Drake said looking up at Chloe's face.

"W-what?" She replied confused.

"I'm asking if you enjoyed watching me and Sabrina."

Chloe instinctively took a step back as she heard the words.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about."

Drake smiled as he stood up and walked in her direction, "Is that so? Then your pussy isn't soaking wet right now?"

Chloe's lips trembled as she heard the lewd words.

"Aren't your nipples erect? Your womb twitching?"

Swallowing her saliva she took one step further back. She completely fell silent though.

"I take it your silence means yes. I never expected you to be such a pervert."

"I-I'm not a pervert," Chloe said nervously.

Drake grinned and walked towards her. In return Chloe wanted to take a step back but behind her was the wall.

Her lips trembled as Drake stood close to her.

She was scared seeing the look on his face. Instead of trying to flee or fight, her body seemed to shut down and she did nothing.

"Now let me confirm," Drake didn't hesitate and put his hand inside her panties, feeling the soaking wet slit with his fingers.

"Kieeeee," Chloe spasmed feeling Drake's fingers feeling her pussy. But even now she stayed still.

No power came into her body as her arms flailed helplessly.

Drake smiled and fingered the hot throbbing pussy.

"Haaahm"

Chloe let out a cute moan. She still was hot from the earlier masturbation and now her body began to grow hornier.

"P-please s-stop this," Chloe said afraid. What scared her the most wasn't Drake though. It was how she was actually feeling better and better. Drake's fingers seemed to touch all her sensitive places as they played around inside her vagina.

Drake didn't stop and as his hand reached out to one of her breasts he said: "Nope."

"Ieek," Chloe let out another cute shriek as now her breast was grabbed.

At the same time had groped her big soft tit, his fingers moved more intensively, which only increased the pleasure in Chloe's body.

"Hah, haaahn, haaaah," powerless to resist her body began feeling better as it was toyed around with by Drake.

Her face got red as she was nearing a climax. Realizing this she got even more scared. Trying to get out of it she said: "P-please Drake, s-stop doing this."

In return, Drake just gave her a soft smile as he moved his lips towards hers and began sucking on them.

Chloe's eyes opened wide as her lips were taken for her first kiss. She didn't have long to realize what was going on as her eyes rolled up due to her orgasm.

She lost power in her mouth and Drake's tongue entered while she was cumming. This served to only increase her orgasm as her pussy twitched with the fingers still inside.

Drake put some more power in his fingers to finish her off completely.

"Hmmmmm," Chloe reached the peak of her climax, after which her entire body relaxed.

Drake separated his lips to look at her panting face. Her eyes seemed cloudy as she reveled in her fleeting orgasm.

He took his fingers out of her pants and let go of her breast.

"It seems your body is way more sensitive than Sabrina's."

Chloe looked away in shame, hearing Drake's words.

"Now let's continue."

"Eh?"

Before Chloe even realized what was happening most of the clothes on her body were removed, revealing her insanely sexy naked body.

Her large heaving breasts looked especially amazing as did her round ass.

Drake had to admit she was quite the bombshell. And she was just his age as well, both having turned eighteen this year.

"Come on," Drake said as he grabbed her hand guiding her towards the bed.

"W-what are you going to do?" Chloe said still not taking in what was happening.

Drake smiled and said: "Well you got to look at your sister doing it, now you're going to experience it yourself as well. Sex that is."

"W-what, n-no way," she said perplexed.

"I-I'm going to have sex?"

Chloe's mind wasn't fast at realize what was happening.

She should resist or flee, but she had no such desire.

The only thing she could think about right now was the extremely pleasurable look on her sister's face as they were doing it.

Whenever she masturbated she knew she couldn't feel so good as her sister did. So now she was guessing she would finally feel so good as well.

Drake was a bit surprised about her little resistance but knew Chloe's mind wasn't strong. And it seemed lust had begun to take over her body.

She was laid down on the bed as Drake undressed. Seeing his big throbbing dick Chloe licked her lips expectantly.

She wasn't scared anymore, nor did she want to it to stop. She wanted to feel as good as her sister.

Drake got on top of her and put his dick at her entrance.

"Ready?"

Chloe nervously shook her head her head. She didn't know anymore. Vividly her sister's pleasurable face was shown in her mind, but the embarrassment and nervousness of this situation made her unknown what to do.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you love it," Drake said sliding his dick over Chloe's entrance. It caused her face to make some cute lusty expressions.

"Tell me do you like to masturbate?"

"W-wha? T-that."

"It's a simple question, just shake or nod your head. Do you like to feel good from masturbation?"

"Cutely Chloe looked at him and soflty nodded her head."

"Then how about I tell you sex feels many times better."

"R-really?" She asked unsure. She had watched a lot of porn and always was amazed at how the women looked, feeling so good.

But she had never tried it herself before. And was a bit afraid, knowing the first time would be painful.

"Of course, now," just nod your head and I'll show you something amazing."

Chloe swallowed her saliva as her entire body was in heat. Her heart was beating like crazy. Everything about this felt weird. Drake had first sex with her older sister, then he barged into her room and forcibly did all those things to her body, and now he was waiting gently for her reply.

Her usual calm and collected mind was in complete disarray. The pleasure in her body began to take over and she gave him a very small but noticeable nod.

Never had she thought today would be the day she would lose her virginity? And even to someone she regarded as her brother.

Drake didn't hesitate and softly inserted his dick inside, piercing through her hymen taking her virginity.

"Hieee," Chloe groaned as she grabbed Drake's back tightly, digging her nails into his back.

It hurt him a bit, but he didn't mind as he pushed his dick in deeper. He knew she was feeling more pain right now.