Taking Revenge Ch. 09

Story Info
The creation of a masochistic pet and Chloe's first time.
10.1k words
4.6
15.5k
17

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcsweek
jcsweek
340 Followers

Disclaimer: This story and all characters are fiction. In real life, all nonconsensual sex is immoral and illegal, and not condoned by the author. All characters are over eighteen.

The content is wildly perverted and won't suit everyone's taste. It is purely a lewd story that is not realistic. Hope you enjoy it though.

*

Sabrina stood in front of the mirror in her room, looking at her body. She had dressed up in an outfit bought at the sex shop.

Her face was blushing, but she had to admit it looked incredibly hot. She was sure Drake would be happy.

She hadn't looked at her ass yet, but she knew something incredibly lewd was inked on top.

She wore a black corset with garter belts. Her breasts were completely exposed, being pushed up by a corset, showing them off even more. They still wouldn't hold a candle to her mother's but it made her look sexy.

She wore open-crotch panties, her slit in full sight.

It looked extremely erotic and she hoped Drake would like it as well.

Putting on a bathrobe she prepared to go to Julia's room. Then suddenly Julia entered her room.

"Hi honey. Do you remember what master said that's going to happen tonight?"

Naturally, she hadn't forgotten and nodded her head.

"Good. Before we head over let me give you a few tips. The first time it's going to taste very weird, this will gradually change over time. But for now you probably won't like it. Do not, under any circumstances, spill anything. Master will punish you very hard."

Julia shivered, remembering some things as she wasn't able to swallow everything. Her master really didn't like her spilling his urine.

"As it enters your mouth, just open your throat and keep chugging, no matter how weird it is. If you do so successfully, I'm sure master will reward you. Do you have any questions?"

Sabrina shook her head, still unprepared for what was going to happen.

"Don't worry, in time you'll come to love it. Just like master's semen now taste's amazing."

The subject Julia talked about wasn't natural at all. Giving her advice on how to best drink a man's piss. It was unheard of, but as of now, those talks were going to be normal for them, living as sex slaves of their perverted master.

"Good then let's go."

Both women covertly left Sabrina's room and went to the master bedroom.

Inside Drake was already waiting, sitting on the bed's edge with his clothes off.

Julia stood behind Sabrina as she undid the robe, showing Sabrina's sexy body clad in some spicy wear.

She then whispered in her ear, "Master's dick is twitching and he is grinning. It means he likes the outfit. You'll definitely be sent to heaven tonight. Now kneel in front of him, take his dick in your mouth and prepare to swallow got it?"

"Y-yes."

"Good, and remember don't spill a drop."

Nervously she walked towards Drake and knelt in front of him.

Drake didn't say or do anything as he left Sabrina on her own.

Her soft red lips twitched as her mouth opened and she took the dick inside.

After this moment her life never would be the same. She had become a man's possession and lived as a sex slave, but now a new position was added to that. A human toilet.

Softly trembling Sabrina looked up at Drake and it was clear he was going to start soon. She didn't have much time to prepare as she could feel his member tremble in her mouth.

And soon enough hot liquid began to spew out like a fountain.

Immediately she could taste it and feel it sting in her nose. Still, she followed her mother's advice and began to gulp.

The first move of her throat was the first gulp of piss that had ever gone down her drain, but the second and third soon followed.

Hot piss began to flow down her throat and esophagus before settling in her stomach.

Julia looked at the scene in both happiness and jealousy, after all, she loved her position as Drake's urinal, but she had to share that now too with her daughter.

The only thing that remained was that she was the only one Drake had impregnated, but that too would change in the future.

It only invigorated her fire to serve Drake, to make sure she was the best slave he had.

Sabrina kept chugging the fluids Drake emptied in her mouth.

To her surprise, it went a lot better than she had expected. It didn't taste as disgusting as she thought and because of the obscenity of the act, her pussy began to get wet.

Drake chuckled as he broke the quietness, having enjoyed the gulping sounds of Sabrina's throat up until now.

"You're even getting aroused from being used as a human urinal. You truly got what it takes to be my masochistic pet. Now drink up, this is the last spurt."

A big force of piss came out, after which it began to dry up. Sabrina finished drinking the remaining piss, before cleaning Drake's dick.

Then the dick left her mouth and she looked up at Drake with a red face.

She was extremely dumbfounded, but at the moment she was also horny as hell.

She could feel the big amount of fluids settle in her stomach.

Never had she thought drinking piss, would actually feel good.

"Julia, go rinse her, also you know what to put on her."

"Yes master," Julia said as she took Sabrina with her to the bathroom. Sabrina was pouting, wanting to be fucked quickly. She also didn't understand why she had to change. She had gone to great trouble to pick out and wear this outfit.

"Take everything off and start brushing your teeth."

She did as ordered, however.

She took off everything and began brushing her teeth. Julia at the same time began to work on her.

A big leather collar was fastened around the already present choker.

A silver chain was connected between both her nipple rings, and a tail was connected to the plug in her asshole.

Lastly, dog ears were put on her head, making her realize what was happening. She just guessed it would be some role play, but it would go much further than that. It would become her way of life.

Julia then connected a leash to Sabrina's collar and used it to pull her back into the bedroom.

Drake smiled seeing the improper attire on Sabrina.

"Get on all fours on the bed. It's time to satisfy this obscene pet."

"Yes master," Sabrina replied getting into position, her pussy soaking wet, ready for sex.

Julia handed the leash to Drake as both gazed at Sabrina's ass. Naturally, the ink was admired as the doggy in front of him was wagging her tail in heat.

Drake didn't let her wait and inserted his dick inside her, making her moan nicely.

From then on he began fucking her insanely hard. Grabbing hold of her hips to thrust his dick with the biggest force inside her.

In return Sabrina's face was buried in the sheets, muffling her moans.

Drake roughly pulled the leash causing her head to follow, feeling the tightness around her throat.

"Don't muffle those lovely moans, no-one can hear us here, this room is pretty nicely soundproofed."

The sex went rougher and rougher. Sabrina could feel her throat constrict due to the collar and her pussy fucked extremely hard, yet she felt insanely good.

Her eyes rolled back as she was being hammered.

Her tongue dangled loosely out her mouth, not able to contain her moans.

Drake also didn't give her a moment of rest. He kept doing her hard and fast, knocking on her cervix with every thrust.

Then after enjoying her tight pussy for a bit he came inside, filling her hungry womb with plenty of semen.

"Gaahn, aaahnnn," Sabrina moaned as she too climaxed, her pussy churning as her entire body reveled in pleasure.

After finishing inside Drake grinned and said: "Now that's my slave. It seems we've found the path for your training."

Sabrina heard his words but could hardly react. The hard sex, while feeling good, had taken a toll on her.

Julia went to Sabrina's face, which was panting for breath, and caressed it.

"Aren't you happy, master is going to train you even more now. He'll turn you into a splendid masochistic pet."

After recuperating for a bit, which went quick due to her strong youthful body, she said: "I-I don't understand master."

"Well Julia is a beautiful mature woman, who is completely subservient and pregnant. So she's going to be my head-slave. Joining me in training other slaves, while taking care of household chores as well."

Julia smiled upon hearing these words. She loved being important to Drake.

"Now Julia show her the picture, it should clarify what kind of slave Sabrina is going to become."

"Yes master," Julia said as she showed Sabrina a picture she had taken as Drake was doing her from behind.

Sabrina could see her own body on all fours, the leash connected to her collar. Then as her eyes wandered she noticed her ass and on it, the tattoo. Immediately she couldn't believe her eyes.

"N-no way."

She couldn't take her eyes off the words inked on her butt.

 

  Drake's 

  pet 

  slave

 

Was inked onto her butt, never to be removed again. It wasn't big, but definitely readable from a small distance.

Now she realized why the tattoo artist had asked her a few times if she was sure she wanted this.

Julia smiled happily as she said: "You're going to serve master as a masochistic pet slave."

Sabrina turned her head to look at Drake trying to beg, "B-but mas-"

*Pats*

Her ass cheek was spanked hard.

"No buts Sabrina. Just enjoy your training path and serve me well."

Immediately she shrunk back down.

Drake enjoyed her trembling body. In the past, Sabrina was confident and rowdy, always talking back and never accepting her defeat in a discussion. Now she would learn to be completely submissive and obedient. No matter how rough she was handled or what things she had to do.

He bent forward over her body grabbing the chain, connecting her nipple rings, pulling on it softly as he said: "We're going to have so much fun together in your training sessions."

Sabrina, feeling pain from her breasts stretched wholly, had no choice but to accept the situation and replied: "Yes master."

From then on Sabrina's wasn't given any rest. Nor was her body given any love.

Drake spanked her butt, fucked her pussy roughly, twisted, and turned her nipples while not failing to pull the chain connected to her piercings. Her mouth was deepthroated plenty as well.

Even when Drake took a rest from his rough approach on her body, Julia was there to fill in.

She had put a strap-on around her crotch, with a dildo about the size of Drake's dick.

Her mother, whom she used to know as a kind woman, treated her the same as her master.

No sliver of love was visible as Julia had her with Sabrina's body. She did the exact same rough plays Drake did.

All this rough sex play gave Sabrina's mind a heavy hit. It wasn't the pain inflicted on her sensitive parts that drained her mind.

It was the fact she was having the time of her life. Whenever pain was inflicted on her body, she had a minor orgasm. When Drake spoke to her in a derogatory tone, her pussy tightened.

And the entire time she had a lewd smile on her face.

She didn't want to like being treated like this so much, but her body didn't listen to her at all.

"Let's finish you off now," Drake said with a big erection.

He pulled the tail butt plug out of her asshole and had Sabrina lie on top of him, his dick at her twitching asshole.

But that wasn't all, Julia arrived on top of her, aiming her strap-on dildo at Sabrina's churning pussy.

"W-wait, m-master. T-this," Sabrina said scared. She realized what was going to happen. Both her lower holes would be fucked simultaneously.

Drake smiled from underneath as he grabbed her breasts.

"It's okay my dear pet. Let your owners ravage both holes together. From now on serve me loyally as a pet."

He then pushed his hips upwards, having his dick enter her tight asshole.

Simultaneously Julia moved forwards and had her dildo dick, enter her daughter's pussy.

"Kiiieee, gaaahhnnnn," Sabrina's lungs emptied of air, feeling two big things enter her body.

Deeper and deeper was she penetrated, until both the dick and dildo were fully inside her. One in her rectum, the other in her vagina.

As both remained deep inside her body, she could catch her breath for a bit, but not long after, the dick in her ass slid out.

Immediately it was forced back in again, while simultaneously the dildo went out.

Then in an alternating rhythm, she was fucked in both holes. When one went in, the other went out, and vice versa.

It took a huge toll on her body to be able to take it in both holes, but that didn't matter to the two people doing it.

She could barely see her mother's face as her eyes were unfocused. Still, it was clear even Julia was enjoying herself.

It went on for minutes, in which Sabrina endured plenty of climaxes, yet the thrusting in both holes never stopped.

Her moans were coarse, as she had been letting out hot sounds the entire evening.

It was then that something changed.

"Kiiieeee,"

"Let's finish you off with this."

The thrusting motion which previously alternated between entering and leaving her holes, now switched to the same rhythm.

Both holes got fucked simultaneously, only increasing the pleasure she felt.

"Hah, haaah, haahn," Sabrina moaned louder and louder as she especially felt the dick in her asshole twitch.

She knew what was coming and that heated up her body to the max.

After Drake and Julia thrust into Sabrina simultaneously for a few more times, they pulled back and with a great push, slammed it as deep as possible.

Drake came extremely hard, pushing his semen deep inside Sabrina's intestines.

In response, Sabrina had the hardest orgasm she ever experienced.

It went on for more than a minute until her body began to relax.

Her eyes had rolled completely into the back of her head, as no energy remained,

Immediately after the end of her orgasm, Sabrina fell unconscious, drifting into a deep slumber.

Julia saw the insane look on her daughter's face and said: "It seems we broke her master."

Drake chuckled, while gently putting Sabrina next to him.

"Don't worry, she's a strong girl. She'll be ready for more training tomorrow. Today's just the start. She'll be exposed to much harsher trainings. All so I can mold her into the best slave possible."

Immediately Julia pouted. She took off the strap-on and lay on Drake's other side, "I want to be master's best slave."

"Hah, I'll correct myself. I'll train her to become the best pet slave. You'll naturally be the best one, assuming you keep working hard."

Julia was satisfied with the answer and clenched her body to Drake's.

"Let's get some rest now, it's been an intense day."

"Yes master," Julia said nestling her in her master's arms. She was lying peacefully, unlike Sabrina whose face showed she had been desecrated a lot.

Then the three slept together, after an intense and amazing sex session, which had changed one slave in particular for the rest of her life.

 

Sunday morning soon arrived.

Sabrina had slept very deep, but now she was awakened as she felt a slight pain in her nipples.

As she opened her eyes, she looked at her mother's grinning face.

Looking down she could see her mother's fingers pulling on the rings pierced in her nipples.

"Wake up sweetie, master is waiting for you. In order to train you as a toilet, master will use your mouth the entire day."

Instantly her eyes opened wide. Her body was still reeling from the night before. She could feel pain lingering in her nipples, butt and pussy.

The intense sex had really taken a toll on her, but she didn't feel bad about it at all. After all, more than the pain, the amazing sensations she had experienced throughout the sex still lingered in her entire body as well.

She had never felt so good before.

Slowly she turned her head to the other side, seeing Drake waiting patiently.

Softly she swallowed her saliva. Yesterday, she had stressed the entire day about having to actually drink someone's urine.

Now though she had neither stress nor disgust for it.

She raised her upper body and slit the blanket down, revealing Drake's dick.

Lewdly she licked her lips as she opened her mouth and enveloped the dick with her juicy lips.

Playfully she used her tongue to stimulate the penis in her mouth, while she wiggled her butt in the air.

Julia clung to Drake as she said: "It seems the pet is ready master."

Drake threw an arm around Julia's body grabbing hold of one of her large melons.

"It seems this one has even more potential as a toilet than you. Look at her gleaming eyes, she really wants it."

Julia giggled, she didn't like to admit it, but Drake was right. "It seems so master, from now on you'll have two willing slaves to swallow."

"All right, let's not let her wait any longer," Drake said as he turned the faucet on, letting fresh urine enter Sabrina's mouth.

Instantly her throat, still having the leather collar on, began moving to swallow the urine and store it nicely in her stomach.

Once again it was reaffirmed in Sabrina's mind, that her master's piss wasn't disgusting at all. It was quite tasty and she didn't hesitate to keep gulping it down.

After everything had gone down her gullet, she willfully cleaned the dick and urethra with her tongue, scraping the remaining bits, before swallowing these too.

She didn't stop here though, after having Drake's delicious dick in her mouth for so long, she began, without order, sucking on it.

The dick had long since become erect and she skillfully took it down her throat, using her entire mouth to service the dick.

"That's good Sabrina, keep going."

Sabrina's eyes obscenely looked at Drake, showing her happiness at being able to suck him.

At the same time, Julia began pouting as Drake was only focusing on Sabrina. Normally this would be her morning ritual, but now that had been taken away.

"Haahn," Julia moaned as her breast was squeezed roughly.

"Don't be so jealous. Sabrina worked hard yesterday, let her have her reward."

Sabrina heard the words and increased the pace and level of her sucking, feeling proud of herself, no matter how obscene that was.

Then Drake whispered in Julia's ear, "it seems your jealous nature still hasn't disappeared completely. We'll have to work on that some more."

He then went back to enjoying Sabrina's mouth, but his words had definitely left an effect.

Julia's hairs stood on end, knowing she'd be in for a rough time once more. She had never been a jealous person, but whenever it was Drake, she couldn't help but feel jealous. Now though it seemed that would cost her.

Drake soon finished inside Sabrina's mouth who happily swallowed it all.

Then as a reward for Sabrina and punishment for Julia. Sabrina was fucked in both ass and pussy, before Drake called it quits and had both of them clean him in the bathroom.

Sabrina's collar was removed. The dog ears and butt plug tail had been taken off the night before during sex. All that was left was the choker around her neck and the chain connecting her nipple piercings.

Drake pulled on the chain urging Sabrina close to him.

"Aahn, master," Sabrina moaned.

"You like that?"

Blushing she nodded her head.

"Hah it seems I was completely right about you. What a luck I was the one to find and awaken your hidden fetish. Your my little masochist aren't you?"

Sabrina flushed red, but couldn't deny Drake's words anymore. The sex the night prior had fully made her understand just what she was, and how much she liked that.

She was a woman who was turned on incredibly by pain and embarrassment. Drake treating her as a pet made her entire body tingle with excitement.

She looked up at Drake and said: "I'm master's masochist pet."

A few weeks ago, she would be dumbfounded to be even speaking those words, now she firmly believed them.

jcsweek
jcsweek
340 Followers