Taking Revenge Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite strange. He loved to inflict pain on Sabrina, but seeing Chloe in front of him, he wanted nothing more than to gently take care of her.

She had the body of a bombshell, but the looks of a cute innocent girl. And he would be the one to make all that his.

Her vagina felt extremely good. It hugged his dick tightly, but at the same time, it seemed to pull his dick in deeper.

It was truly a great pussy and from now on he would develop it in his private pussy, for permanent use.

As he had his dick fully inside her he stopped for a bit. Seeing the slightly painful look on her face he said: "You okay?"

Chloe felt pain, but there was also something she had never felt before. Always while playing with herself there was some sort of urge she never could satisfy. Now though feeling a big hot dick buried inside her, she realized this is what had been missing.

"I'm fine, y-you can move," she said shyly.

Drake was amusing himself while looking at her. After all, while she was incredibly embarrassed, it was clear as day she wanted more.

"All right then,"

He pulled his dick back before forcing it back in.

"Ieeeehn, haah,"

This time there was less pain and more pleasure. And with every thrust, this repeated, until most of the pain fully diminished leaving only pleasure.

Drake was surprised at how quickly Chloe was feeling good from it. Still, it allowed him to fuck her faster and harder.

"Haahn, y-yes. I- it feels good," Chloe moaned as she was being fucked.

She held Drake's back as his hips continued to thrust into hers.

As she looked at his face she felt even better and unknowingly said: "K-kiss."

The last time the kiss had made her feel really good. Even though it was forced. Now she wanted it herself.

Drake, a bit surprised, didn't hesitate and planted his lips on Chloe's. Their tongues entangled and he could feel her sucking on his lips.

At the same time, her pussy constricted tightly around his dick, urging him to fuck her harder.

It was at this point that Drake realized it. Chloe's body was made for sex. Its sole purpose was to please a man.

Her shy nature seemed to go away during sex and she actually got proactive. Kissing him, hugging him, even closing her legs behind his middle to keep him deep inside her.

After kissing for a bit he separated. Instantly a pouty expression came on her face. Her eyes looked beautiful as they radiated desire.

"M-more, kiss me more."

Drake couldn't refuse her beautiful look and immediately went back in. This time it was Chloe's tongue that entered his mouth as it went searching for his.

Her lips worked hard to please his as they stayed connected like this. At the same time, his dick kept thrusting into her amazing pussy.

Drake felt insanely good. He had never expected it to go this way. He realized he could just have pushed her down months ago and she would happily do it.

His first time with Julia and Sabrina were both forced and the women definitely weren't happy. This time, while firstly he had forcedly entered her bedroom, Chloe was accepting it all.

This only made the sex more amazing and he felt an orgasm coming up fast.

Chloe's lips didn't allow him to separate though as she kept sucking on his.

And as if she noticed he was close to cumming, she put more force in her legs, making his dick come deep inside her, then not able to hold back, Drake came inside her filling her womb with semen.

The moment Chloe felt semen enter her pussy, her eyes rolled back and she climaxed as well. It was the biggest one she ever experienced.

And now she realized just what that weird itch in her lower belly was. It was the desire for semen to be pumped inside.

Finally, it was being scratched and it made her orgasm explode intensively.

Both climaxed hard, after which Chloe's legs lost strength.

Drake raised his face and looked at her amazing expression. It radiated pure lust and pleasure.

She had just lost her virginity but all she could feel was amazing pleasure.

Drake made sure to fully cum inside her before he slowly pulled his dick out.

Chloe lied panting as she reveled in her fleeting orgasm. Never had she thought sex to be this good.

Having lost her nervousness she said: "C-can we do it again?"

Her lower body was still burning and she wanted nothing more than to be pleased again.

Drake smiled as he looked at the insanely sexy body of Chloe as she lay on the bed. Her full perfect breasts, hot belly, amazing pussy which leaked his semen, and most importantly the sensual look on her beautiful face.

He was mad at himself, for not pursuing her earlier. If he had he could've enjoyed sweet hot sex with her every day. Still, he was sure to make up for it though.

"Of course, I'm going to fuck you as much as you want."

With a confident look and a strong erect penis, he moved in. Chloe had dared to try to dominate him previously and while he enjoyed it. He wouldn't let her do as she pleased anymore. She was going to be his, not the other way around.

He was sure to drill this into her with his dick.

Chloe let out a cute smile as she opened her legs, her pussy ready to receive his dick again.

Drake didn't wait around and began to domination process of Chloe's body.

He made sure to keep pounding her pussy, while playing with her body, leading her to many consecutive orgasms, the next one harder than the last.

It seemed as if Chloe realized it was a battle to see who would end up dominating the other and responded in kind.

Using her tight pussy she made his dick cum plenty, each time filling up her womb.

Both didn't back down and they kept doing it in plenty of positions.

"Haaaahhhhnnnn," Chloe moaned loudly as she climaxed insanely hard.

She lost power in her entire body as semen was forced inside her already full womb.

The sex went on and on, and every time it got better.

In the end, though she had to submit to Drake's amazing stamina and sexual prowess.

It was normal though, after all, she had been a virgin up until now.

Drake who had a huge amount of sex daily with Sabrina and Julia, should be able to win easily.

But his breath was insanely low as he barely stood up straight. Chloe had forced everything he had, but in the end, he won.

Chloe's body was lying powerless beneath him. She was barely conscious of all the amazing sex. Her insides were stuffed with semen, which only made her feel good.

Drake had won the first battle, and from now he would dominate her mind, body, and soul and turn her into a splendid sex slave.

He lay down next to her and grabbed hold of her soft breast.

"It was amazing Chloe. Now let's get some rest."

Chloe not even having the energy to respond, just closed her eyes and drifted away.

As Drake and Chloe slept in the middle of the day, Julia was teaching Sabrina how to cook. The method wasn't a conventional one though.

Sabrina was fully naked, par for an apron. Her butt was completely red with markings.

Sabrina was cutting some onions with tears in her eyes. They weren't from the onions though.

*Slap*

"Kieeee,"

Julia looked at her with a stern face, with in her hand a riding crop. She had full authority over Sabrina at the moment.

"I told you not to cut them so big."

"I-m sorryyyy," Sabrina said feeling a sharp pain in her butt.

Julia was teaching Sabrina to do every household chore as an order of Drake. The style was adjusted to Sabrina.

Every single mistake she made was to be punished.

Her butt showed the results. Due to her previous nature of not doing any work in the house, she had no knowledge of anything. This now resulted in a lot of errors.

Julia taught her harshly. She was ordered to teach her everything. If Sabrina failed to understand it, Julia would have failed and she would be punished.

That's why she had no regard for her daughter and taught her strictly.

Still, while Sabrina's ass was hurting like hell, her pussy was soaking wet, as per the lewd nature of her body.

Julia let out a sigh as she said: "It seems spanking you is only turning you on, so let's do something differently."

Sabrina looked wryly as Julia took out the butt plug, before putting something else inside.

"W-what are you going to do?" She asked a bit nervous.

Julia smiled as she squeezed into the enema bulb she held. Then through the plug in Sabrina's ass, water flowed in.

"Ieeek," Sabrina shrieked feeling the cold water come inside.

"I'm going to completely fill you up. It's only coming out if you succeed. No matter how much is pushed in got it?"

Sabrina gulped realizing what this meant. Looking at Julia's face though she focused back on the task at hand. Her mother was following her master's orders. Those were absolute, so there was no way she'd hold anything back.

Then trying as hard as she could, she tried not to mess up.

As Julia trained Sabrina, Drake had a nice nap in bed with Chloe.

After about an hour he woke up. As he opened his eyes he saw Chloe's eyes gazing into his.

As her body had calmed down, her shy nature returned. She vividly remembered the lewd things they did though and it caused a lot of havoc on her mind.

She felt a mixture of feelings. While on one side it was a bit weird to have done those things with Drake, she also had felt insanely good.

She knew just masturbating wouldn't be able to cut it right now. Drake's dick had left a mark on her.

"Don't fret too much about it," Drake said as Chloe kept quiet.

He then grabbed her boob, giving it a good grope.

"Ah."

"I'll be coming over to please this horny body a lot from now on. So make sure to always be ready to accept my dick."

As she felt her breast squeezed, hotness began flowing into her body once more. She didn't think of wanting to decline anymore and nodded her head, "O-okay."

Drake smiled and got off the bed, after getting dressed he left the room.

Sex with Chloe had been amazing but left him really drained.

But the beginning in taming Chloe had been made, which meant he had now fucked all three family members. It had been a good couple of months. It was hard work, but in a bit, he could enjoy the rest of his life, with three beautiful women serving him every day.

He went downstairs where he was greeted by an incredible obscene image.

"Haaahn, n-no more. Please," Sabrina said as she was folding laundry.

"No, you've done it wrong again. Look at those. Do they look good?" Julia asked her.

Sabrina looked at some of the clothes she folded and knew they weren't good enough. Nervously she shook her head.

"Then you know the consequences," Julia squeezed the enema bulb she had, forcing water to go into Sabrina's intestines.

Currently, Sabrina's normally tight, slightly muscular, belly was now slowly extending out. She looked the same as Julia, who in fact was a few months pregnant.

It showed just how much she had screwed up.

"Ah master, did everything go okay?" Julia asked noticing Drake.

Drake chuckled and nodded his head. He walked up to Julia and said: "Your second daughter has become a true woman as well."

"Ah, congratulations master. Please turn her into a lewd woman like us."

"Hah, I will. I'm sure she has the potential to become a great one, just like her mother."

Julia smiled brightly.

"Now what's going on here?" Drake asked looking at Sabrina's bloating stomach.

Julia sighed and said: "This one is so bad. She just keeps making errors. I'm not sure she is doing it on purpose to get me to punish her."

Drake chuckled and rubbed Sabrina's belly, "That's possible. She does like to be abused."

Sabrina pouted and shook her head, "T-that's not true maaaaster."

"You don't like to be abused?"

"N-no, I-I do," Sabrina said a bit ashamed of her perverted nature.

"But I'm not doing it on purpose. It's really hard."

"Hah, is that so, well you'll have to learn it anyway. When your mother is highly pregnant, she won't be able to do as much as she does right now. So you'll have to learn quickly."

"Yes master, I will."

"Also if you had been a diligent daughter before, this wouldn't be so hard now would it?"

"No master," Sabrina said down, feeling an amazing pressure in her belly. Seeing it bloat out like this felt really weird.

"Good, now continue the training Julia. I'll be watching some tv."

"Yes master."

As Drake left the room he turned around and looked at Sabrina's bloated belly and said: "Oh before you finish, don't let it out, have her come to me. It looks fun to fuck her like that."

"Yes master, I'll have her come right over."

Sabrina gulped, realizing her ordeal wasn't over just yet. Still, she knew her place and didn't speak up.

Drake left the room and Julia turned her attention back on Sabrina, "You heard master, I'll have to increase the intensity in teaching you. Now fold those clothes, if you make a mistake I'm gonna double the amount I put in got it?"

"Y-yess," Sabrina replied focusing on the task in front of her. While in front of Drake, Julia was incredibly humble and subservient. But with her she was different. She wasn't the kind mother she had been before.

After a bit of watching TV, the door to the living room opened and Julia and Sabrina entered.

Julia held a leash connected to Sabrina's collar as she pulled her into the living room.

Using the leash to urge Sabrina, they soon arrived in front of Drake.

Smiling Julia rubbed Sabrina's large round belly as she said: "She's ready master."

Even she was amazed just how much fluids went into her body, resulting in this pregnant-like belly. Sabrina's belly had grown bigger than her own.

Sabrina stood nervous, feeling her belly packed tight. Still, due to Drake's gaze on her body, she began to feel good. Whatever her master liked, was what she liked.

Drake got off and moved close to his bloated slave. He was truly amazed by how she looked.

Rubbing her belly softly he said: "I didn't think a big belly would suit you this much. Perhaps I should just impregnate you as well."

"A-ah," Sabrina looked up at Drake.

Knowing her mother was pregnant naturally made her wonder if Drake wanted to get her pregnant as well.

While she still wanted to compete in athletics at her university, which she couldn't do with a baby in her belly. If her master wanted her to, she'd gladly accept insemination. It was unfortunate that she couldn't have both things.

"Oh you don't mind getting pregnant?" Drake asked looking at Sabrina's face, who was clearly thinking about it.

Sabrina softly gulped as she raised her head to look at Drake, "I-if master wants it, I-I'll definitely accept master's semen to impregnate my egg."

"I see, so my big annoying sister, wants to bear my child? Who would've imagined this a few months ago?"

Sabrina blushed while pursing her lips. Being teased like this was sometimes worse than harsh sexual punishments.

Drake then got behind her and caressed the swollen belly with both hands.

"But it's not that easy though. Having a baby is a lot of work. Also it will deny me access to your pussy for a bit. You'll have a hard time combining being a mother and being a pet slave."

"T-tha," Sabrina mumbled as she realized Drake's words. She was a slave for him to please himself with. Her getting pregnant would only get in the way of that. In other words, there was no way she was going to be inseminated.

For some reason, this made her sad.

Drake truly was surprised at her reactions. It seemed this girl had completely and utterly fallen, even going as far as to wish to bear his child.

He was very hard on her, especially with sex, but he was not only that. Her daily life would now be spent serving him, while she still had to attend university classes and athletic training.

Her life was very hectic, yet she was serving him superbly. It was why he came up with the next part.

"Graduate from your university successfully, become a professional athlete, master doing all the housework that Julia will teach, and most importantly become the best masochistic sex slave pet that exists. Do all these things and I'll impregnate you."

Normal people would be flabbergasted, by the sheer difficulty of achieving all these things, some much harder than others. But on Sabrina's face was a wide smile.

"Yes master, I'll show you that I deserve to bear your child. I'll work hard."

Meanwhile, Julia looked wryly at her smiling daughter. In her case, it wasn't even an argument, she was to be impregnated instantly. She hadn't even become a true slave yet.

Sabrina though would have to work hard to achieve the same. For some reason, she felt bad for her daughter. It was clear from Sabrina's reaction that she was now the same as her and bearing their master's offspring made them happy. In her case though it wouldn't happen for quite some time.

Still, she was a bit happy about this as well. After all, knowing Drake he would get her pregnant within weeks.

It would mean in one year when Sabrina gave birth, she'd become a grandma. And that was something she wanted to postpone as long as possible, so for her hearing the harsh requirements was a sigh of relief.

As she began to look at Sabrina being railed from behind on the couch, while still in her bloated shape. It was fate that had brought a weird twist to Julia's thoughts.

In the bedroom upstairs, a sperm had made its way into the egg of her youngest daughter, impregnating her barely after she had graduated from virginity.