Taking Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released his penis, trying not to gob any more cum down herself, and swallowed what remained in her mouth before giving John a cum-glazed smile. He cradled her messy face in his hands and Sally saw that he loved her. She wanted to fuck him, but it would have to wait. She kissed him again, and then wiped her mouth on her damp bikini. Should she shower and brush her teeth before sitting down with his parents? Certainly some clothes were probably in order, although she'd love to see his dad's face if she strolled through the door with her bald little wet pussy on show.

Lunch was delicious, thrown together with fresh local ingredients. Grilled freshly-caught fish, a salad, torn bread to mop up the oil, balsamic and ripped basil leaves - It was the sort of lunch that tastes of sunshine, she thought, sipping sparkling water and catching the eye of first John and then, blushingly, his dad.

After lunch nothing was planned, and the four of them made use of the down time, lazing by the pool.

Bill had loped off inside and was pottering about somewhere. John's mum dozed in a deck chair, her body looking incredible, Sally thought with envy. John was reading in the shade of a tree on a patch of grass beside the pool, and before long he was snoozing too - all four had been up quite late playing cards.

Sally realised her sun cream was in her room, and stood quietly, padding away on bare feet over the hot stone slabs to find it. Her feet were silent too on the cool tiles as she approached her room. As she was about to step through the door though, she saw Bill in the room, busy with something.

Intrigued, Sally watched in silence.

In the corner near her pile of laundry, he held her knickers in his hand, pressing them to his nose, and his other hand moved busily. He was facing away, so although Sally couldn't see his actual cock, it was clear he was wanking vigorously as he sniffed the section of her little thong that had spent the whole of the sweaty previous day pressed tightly against her arsehole.

Sally was immensely turned on by how totally engulfed he was with passion for her scent, and how forbidden his actions were. While his wife slept by the pool, here he was sniffing his son's girlfriend's (if that's what she was) dirty little thong, and wanking like a chimp at the scent of her cunt and arse.

Sally stepped abruptly into the room. Bill turned, looking horrified, but Sally whispered,

"Let me help with that," as she looked at the size of his huge swollen cock, still in his hand.

"Sally, I'm so sorry..."

"Shhhhh" Sally was already in front of him, her little hands stroking his raging hard on reassuringly.

"Carry on with those please," she said, and she knelt down in front of her second cock of the day.

Bill's expression mixed incredulity with lust - horny little Sally wanted to suck his cock while he sniffed her thong! In for a penny in for a pound, was the expression that crossed his mind as he felt the heat of her mouth enclose him. He returned the cunt-clogged slip of fabric to his nose and inhaled the nastiest aroma he could find in it. It was the pure, intimate essence of the sexy young girl who not only endorsed his depraved behaviour, but was right now on her knees choking herself happily on her boyfriend's dad's big dick.

Sally was enjoying herself. She was comparing Bill's cock to his son's. It was larger and thicker, although a little less hard and while Bill was clearly responding to her sucking, she didn't think he would come quite so readily. His balls had a manly scent and Sally imagined them swinging against Inge's cunt. She suddenly thought of the infidelity she was embroiling him in - of his wife finding Sally on her knees like this, slurping on his prick like a slut.

She took her mouth off his cock and looked up at the muscular man still enjoying her thong. He lifted her to her feet simply, and touched her between her legs, inside her bikini. His fingers found her clit easily and knew what to do with it. She was soaking wet for him, and as he played with her pussy in a way that made her forget her doubts, she gripped his cock hard with her hand and whispered,

"Fuck me. Right now. Quickly."

Bill didn't take his time. He pulled down her bikini and bent her forward, then pushed his big dick into her dripping cunt. He didn't know he was the first to do it, or he might have spent longer and been gentler (or perhaps left her for his son).

But Sally wasn't going to tell him, and she didn't want to make love, she wanted to be fucked. And done quickly from behind by John's dad worked just fine for her.

'Jesus, he's big,' she thought. Her little cunt worked overtime to fit him in. He was diddling her clit as he pushed inside her and began to fuck her as though wanking his dick with her body. His other hand grabbed her sweaty tits. It smelled potently of her cunt in this room now. 'How long before the others wake?' Sally wondered.

There was a quiet slapping and she could hear that her cunt had become sloppy where Bill pounded her. He took a fist full of her blonde hair and used it as a handle to pull her back against him - Sally moaned a little. Fuck, he was going to make her come.

Bill let her hair go and ran his fingers down her spine - Sally was arching her back and pushing against him, quickly learning how to take a dick from behind. His thumb slipping between her cheeks and pressing against her arsehole took her by surprise though. She was more startled still when he pushed it through the little hole and up inside her. She felt it wiggle up her bum just as she was coming, suddenly recalling her dream about the snake pushing in both her holes.

She looked back at John's dad over her shoulder and whispered,

"Harder! I'm coming."

He grunted, and increased the intensity of his thrusts, shoving his thumb in all the way to the base of it and feeling the girl flex and clutch around his digit, as his anal probing completed her climax.

It was the hardest orgasm Sally had ever had and she was still shaking when Bill suddenly pulled out of both her holes and pushed her to her knees. His cock was clotted with her cum and also clearly about to erupt everywhere. Sally opened her mouth to engulf the pulsing monster, and tasted her cream seconds before her mouth was filled to overflowing with his.

She gagged on the quantity - it must be hereditary, she thought, as once again she struggled to swallow a load that kept on coming. Her cunt felt open and ravaged and her anus was still baffled by the intrusion. She wanted John to kiss them both gently. She finished swallowing his dad's semen. Then she told him,

"Thank you, I enjoyed that. Our little secret?"

"One hundred per cent Sally. I really should not have done that..."

She gave a little giggle.

"I didn't give you much choice. I wanted it so badly."

"Anyway, I came to find my sun cream. Here it is. You can keep those if you like."

Sally nodded to the little thong still clutched in Bill's hand.

She picked up the sun cream, and pulled her bikini bottoms on to cover her freshly-fucked holes, stowed her tits back in her top and then skipped out of the room to head back to the pool.

John's mum was awake now and reading, giving the flushed girl only a quick look as she returned. She didn't assume she'd just taken a dicking from her husband and guzzled his cum. Sally went and lay beside John under the tree.

She felt guilty that she'd just fucked his dad - he did look beautiful asleep in the shade and she wanted to wake him with a kiss. But probably she tasted of cum, and she wasn't quite sure of how much she wanted his mum to watch her kissing her son. Maybe... She pondered that for a bit.

John had woken.

"You ok, Sal? You been for a run?"

"No, just over-heated in the sun." Sally blushed.

'Your dad was just pounding the shit out of me while I came with his thumb up my arse, that's why I look a bit ruffled,' Sally thought.

Sally was certain John's mum was looking at her differently, as though she could tell the girl's pussy was still leaking. Sally took a nap in the sun, revisiting in her head her experiences with John and his dad so far that day.

****

Bill had heard there was going to be night surfing on the same beach that evening - it was a full moon and the surf looked manageable. He and John discussed it excitedly as John had never been at night before. John was clearly torn though, also wanting to spend the evening with Sally.

"It's ok," she whispered to him when they were alone. "You should go, it will be epic. Come find me afterwards, ok?"

After dinner, Inge announced,

"You boys shouldn't be the only ones to enjoy the full moon tonight. Sally and I are going out for cocktails."

"We are?" Sally looked quizzically at John's mum, who clearly meant it.

Bill laughed. "Be careful with those white Russians, you know how you get!"

"Tell me Bill, how do I get?" Inge glowered at him, pouting with mock offence.

"Pregnant." Bill was chuckling at his own joke and Inge jabbed him in the ribs.

"Look out for sharks tonight, won't you, you big dumb walrus."

John and his dad left in a chaotic kerfuffle of kit and chatter, John snatching a kiss from Sally before he went. Bill copped a feel of Inge's tits as he also gave her a kiss. Then they were gone, and Inge poured two glasses of wine and put on some music, before flouncing off to get ready.

"We'll head into town in about an hour or so, that sound ok? I'm going to find something outrageous to wear," she called out to Sally.

Sally sipped her wine and felt extremely grown up, about to head to a bar with Inge - she also felt bad about fucking her husband. Inge was great, she thought - always so classy, and always treating Sally as an equal.

"Is this a bit much?" Inge reappeared in the kitchen just as Sally was wondering what she herself would wear.

Sally was speechless - John's mum wore a tight black dress that failed to cover very much of her, with a plunging neckline and a snug fit around her bottom, finishing just below it. 'If she's wearing any knickers at all they must be miniscule,' Sally thought.

"The opposite if anything," she replied with a bit of a giggle. What would Bill say, she thought, and then remembered he was hardly one to judge after earlier.

"I'm just not sure if it crosses a line, I don't want to get arrested for soliciting..."

As she said this, Inge turned away from Sally and bent forward, so the girl could check for her whether her dress riding up actually exposed her pussy. In fact it did, and Sally determined that there were indeed some knickers on her friend's mum's plump cunt, and that they were indeed tiny.

"Well I think you'd be a successful solicitor in that... But maybe don't lean forward like that."

"Guilty as charged. Can't have you out-shining me can I, you little hottie?"

Sally was pleased with the compliment and went to find something to wear. The stakes were raised, and she hadn't brought that much except beach wear. She chose some cut-off denim shorts and just her bikini top. She'd stick with the beach look since it was still hot out. She wasn't entirely certain there wasn't some of Bill's cum on them but never mind.

In the mirror, she decided she looked a bit slutty, but beside Inge she would look quite reserved. The round cheeks of her arse were just visible where her shorts finished.

She remembered that little glimpse of Inge's pussy when she bent forward, and realised she was wet for John's mum now too.

In the kitchen, she mirrored the move that Inge had done, bending forward and looking back over her shoulder, asking,

"This ok? I didn't bring much with me."

"You look hot, Sally. You'll make men come in their pants and leave their wives."

Sally laughed - Inge could be outrageous, especially after a glass of wine.

The bar was called Mongoose and had mirrors on almost all the surfaces, giving the place a confusingly infinite feeling. There was a stuffed mongoose in a sequin jacket, and turquoise lamp shades combined with a few neon tube light signs gave the whole place a surreal atmosphere.

Sally could see why Inge had dressed the way she had - she was not alone in being beautiful and half naked. The other people dotted about were all attractive and there was no shortage of places for Sally's eyes to wander. With everything reflected so many times over, the whole place hummed with an electric sexual energy.

Sally and Inge approached the bar, their lower halves reflected back at them and everyone behind. They hadn't been leaned against it long, browsing the long list of cocktails when a man spoke to Inge, touching her elbow lightly.

"That Mongoose has his eye on you."

He looked striking - he had short blonde hair and the symmetry of a Greek statue, marred only by a badly-healed broken nose that gave him an edgy quality. He was dressed simply but expensively, and held himself as though he owned the place.

'Fuckable,' Sally concluded, and watched Inge smile as she thought the same thing.

"Thank God. I've been looking long and hard for a flirtatious Mongoose,"

Inge practically purred.

"You can't say phrases like long and hard in that outfit, you'll give me a heart attack."

When he smiled suggestively, Sally felt a tingle between her legs. Inge was already on the man's wavelength, and fast with her comebacks.

"You saying I should lose the outfit?"

"Ha ha, you're too quick for me, I'll need my reinforcements."

He gestured generally towards a small group of men near him. Then he introduced himself.

"I'm Oscar - I'm glad you like my Mongoose. Alex, two house specials please."

The bar man nodded and smiled at Sally and Inge before busying himself with their cocktails. He was hot too, Sally couldn't help but notice.

"Nice to meet you Oscar, this is Sally and I'm Inge. Thanks for the drinks."

It wasn't until Inge continued that Sally realised he meant he literally did own the place.

"Tell me though, is drinking in your own bar and admiring your own Mongoose a bit like laughing at your own jokes?"

Inge teased him like she'd known him forever. Oscar seemed delighted.

"Sally, how politely your friend has told me to get a life!"

Then he continued with a confessional air,

"I've tried going to others but the trouble is, they're rubbish. Besides, I've turned this into a place I enjoy being in, and I also like to meet the people who come here."

"He didn't want to say 'customers', you notice Sally, it would spoil the nice impression he's making.."

"Well I'm glad I'm making a nice impression."

Oscar turned to his friends, introducing them both.

"Guys, this is Inge who likes my mongoose and thinks just because she's hot it's ok to bully me. And this is Sally, who thinks because she's a little fox she can stand quietly and give all my customers a hard on..."

The men were smiling as Oscar continued,

"And ladies, this is the bunch of reprobates I hang around with."

Oscar's friends now had their full attention on the girls. Their ages varied but they all looked cast from the same die somehow - well-built, tastefully-dressed, but hovering somewhere between dangerous and gentle.

One man, who had a full dark beard and a sleeve of tattoos on each large forearm, smiled at Sally, and concurred with Oscar:

"She is a fox - I'll keep an eye on your mongoose and make sure she doesn't ravage it. And you need a bit of bullying, Oscar."

With a strange smile, he then said,

"Do they want to see the Pegasus, do you think?"

Oscar studied them carefully.

"Maybe in a bit," he concluded.

"Intriguing..." said Inge.

Sally agreed, addressing Oscar, nervous to be speaking to the much older crowd for the first time.

"A pegasus and a mongoose, was there some kind of special offer on?"

He laughed. "They offered to throw in a Griffin but I didn't want the hassle."

The bearded man interjected,

"It turns out you're a cheeky fox, but shouldn't you be in school?"

Sally blushed deeply, but came back with a zinger.

"Nice. Shouldn't you be in prison?"

"Ouch. I'll bring you with me. They'd love you there."

"That's one way of putting it."

Sally was laughing now.

"All ways of putting it, most likely," the man said, vaguely nodding downward towards Sally's arse.

'Wow, this has escalated,' Sally thought. 'He's gone straight to a prison gangfucking me.' The image lingered for Sally. Oscar and Inge were both listening to the exchange, bemused.

Acknowledging the man's innuendo, Sally giggled,

"Phew - is it hot in here?"

She mimed fanning herself.

"I think it's just cause you're wearing so much," the man replied sarcastically.

He made no attempt to hide how he was looking her up and down - he was practically sniffing her.

The group continued to chat and flirt with the pair, but Sally needed to pee, and touched Inge's arm lightly saying she'd be right back. She felt the men watch her leave, and saw them reflected in a surface. Inge also had her eyes on Sally's little round backside, wiggling away in the shorts.

The bathroom was made to look like a coral reef, and the women's side was separated from the men's by an enormous tank of tropical fish that made up one wall. Looking at the fish, Sally thought of her snake dream again.

Through the blue glass she saw a man put his cock away at a urinal - he saw her looking and gave a little nod. Blushing, Sally retreated into a cubicle.

Pulling her shorts down, Sally found her tiny thong was glued to her pussy with a horny paste. What a mess it is down there, she thought. Watching the group of men flirt with Inge had got her going, and she was still excited from her first encounter with not one but two cocks earlier that day.

Glancing down in the toilet, she saw that it too was mirrored in the bowl, reflecting and magnifying her swollen wet pussy, hairless and open. She watched with curiosity as a golden beam of urine shoot forth - she'd never had such a view of herself pissing.

She pulled her wet thong back up afterwards and briefly rubbed her clit through it, debating whether to stay a bit longer and make herself come.

She decided to go instead and see how the night unfolded so she pulled her little shorts back up too and left the cubicle, to wash her hands in the strange coral reef bathroom.

Glancing through the fish tank to the men's side, Sally saw a woman pressed up against the glass, with her dress lifted up at the back, being vigorously fucked from behind by a giant man. The woman was clearly enjoying it, and winked at Sally when she noticed her looking. A tropical fish swam between them.

Sally hurried to wash her hands and decided this was an unusual bar.

Returning to the group, Sally saw Inge touching the tattooed man's beard and saying something which made everyone laugh. Oscar seemed to have his hand lightly on the small of Inge's back.

"Ah, Sally - would you agree with Inge that Egon's beard is like the bristles on a hog? Perhaps you don't touch touch so many hogs as she does?"

Egon (the name suited him) proffered his chin in her direction and Sally surprised all present by grabbing a handful of his beard and tugging him towards her with it.

"I don't know much about hogs, but I can see it might be useful to have something to hang onto," she said, wanting to show she could be just as suggestive.

Egon laughed and put a large arm around her waist, taking things up a notch. "Quite right! Do you ever wear pigtails? Remarkably handy."

"Hogs, pigs, mongoose... What is this menagerie?" Inge chimed in.

"Time to meet the Pegasus too then, I think!" Oscar announced.

He took Inge and Sally both by the hand and led them, followed by his entourage, through a door behind the bar and up a dimly lit staircase.