Taking Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another opulent room opened out in front of them, dominated by a life-sized, winged horse emerging from one wall, above the ground and seemingly made of shining bronze. One leg disappeared into the wall and the whole thing was cantilevered so that it appeared to levitate off the ground. It had a red leather saddle complete with stirrups to get astride it.

One of the men - Carl, Sally thought he'd been introduced as but wasn't sure - appeared with two more drinks for her and Inge. She smiled at him. He looked to be in his late 20s she thought, and she liked his strong jaw and steel grey eyes.

Inge was stroking the Pegasus.

"Wow, I've never met a Pegasus before," she said.

"This one's extra special," Oscar said.

"Hop on."

With Inge's dress being the length it was, all the men present and Sally too got an explicit view of her moist underwear hugging her cunt lips as she climbed up into the saddle of the beast, looking ready to lead a charge of warriors.

"You look fantastic on that!" Egon approved.

"Thanks, it does make you feel powerful...Oh...Wow...Now I see what this is for...Fuck that's good."

Inge's expression had changed and there was a deep humming. Oscar had thrown a switch under the horse's wing.

"Have you heard of a Sybian?" Oscar asked and Inge nodded, struggling to concentrate on anything other than the vibrating saddle which also oscillated to move a throbbing bulge against her pussy. Inge was slightly grinding on it and looking flushed.

Sally hadn't heard of one, but she got the idea and could see also that every man present was rock hard watching Inge ride the thing in front of them.

Oscar turned to Sally, ostentatiously noticing her shorts.

"Sally, I am sorry to say that in the private part of this bar we enforce a strict 'no denim or sports wear' policy... Since your outfit - which is smoking hot by the way- seems to consist of denim hotpants and a bikini, you contravene on both counts."

Sally was pouting at him as he continued.

"Your options are to wait on the stairs until we are finished with Inge, or to remove the offending garments and you may stay."

All eyes were now on Sally, including Inge's (she was now moaning a little). Sally smiled as she undid her bikini and her pert tits were revealed to the room, nipples like bullets under the glare of all the attention.

Next she pulled down her shorts and stood in just an impossibly wet little thong among the fully-dressed men, who openly admired her round young arse.

"Holy fuck!" Carl said what everyone was thinking.

Egon picked up Sally's shorts and bikini - they looked tiny in his large hands - and put them on a bar stool.

Inge was grinding her pussy onto the vibrating saddle, looking at Sally's body and at the hunger in the eyes of the men in the room. It suddenly seemed there were a couple more men than there had been - young and strong-looking with intense expressions. Where had they come from?

"Sally, you really should have a go on this," Inge said in a hoarse voice that was partly a moan.

Oscar asked Inge,

"Oh? You want to get off already? Most people don't want to get off until they've got off, if you get me."

"It's not that... I've got another idea."

Inge dismounted, showing a soaking wet crotch and moved quickly to where Oscar stood. She slid her hand abruptly down the front of his trousers to grip his cock which was as erect as the space it had would allow.

"I want these," she said, pulling his dick free.

Oscar didn't seem at all thrown by this turn of events and spoke with evident enjoyment as Inge wanked his cock in front of those present.

"All of them, Inge? That's greedy. What about Sally?"

"She can watch and learn, and ride your machine."

Inge reached out and caressed Egon's bulge.

Sally couldn't take her eyes off Oscar's cock, seemingly still growing in Inge's skilled hand. It took her by surprise when two men lifted her, nearly naked as she was, and placed her astride the pegasus.

She glanced at the saddle - it was slightly wet from where Inge's pussy had been kissed up against it. As soon as Sally's cunt made contact, she understood why Inge was now horny enough to take on a room full of men, hot husband or not.

Besides, Sally remembered, Bill was no saint - he'd fucked his son's virgin girlfriend after being caught sniffing her thong.

Sally was lost for a few moments in the movement of the saddle and the deep hum it sent to the core of her via her clit. If she thought her pussy was a sticky mess before, she was now literally leaking around the sides of her thong and onto the saddle.

When Sally did glance up, she saw a room full of men, some that she recognised from Oscar's group, all either watching Sally ride the horse with her tits bouncing, or Inge releasing ever more cocks with a face of unashamed excitement.

Oscar held Inge, and reached up under her tiny dress to pull down her sodden knickers. He tossed them into the crowd, where they were explored by a large man with his dick in his hand. He wrapped the sticky warm fabric around his cock and kept pumping it.

"Inge, your pussy is weeping, how can we cheer it up?"

Oscar already had his fingers inside her as he spoke, kneeling and looking at her juices spilling around them.

Inge was also distracted by Egon tugging the top of her dress down to get her breasts out, and leaning in to take one in his mouth.

Sally couldn't quite believe what she was seeing. She'd expected a fairly tame evening getting a bit silly and tipsy with her friend's mum on holiday, and yet here she was riding a giant vibrator almost naked in front of a crowd of hot men, while Inge looked like she was gearing up to fuck the whole bunch of them.

Sally knew John's parents were free spirits - it gave John the wildness that she found so enticing - but her holiday so far had been a real eye-opener sexually. She'd never known such a horny pair of people.

Her own parents were strict and reserved, and sex was totally out of bounds as a topic and certainly as an activity. She often wondered how they ever managed to have her in the first place. She could never in a million years picture her mum with her tits out kneeling to suck a circle of dicks, as Inge now was.

Sally even got the impression that Bill wouldn't really mind. He'd probably cheer them on and stick his big cock up Sally again (Sally nearly came when she thought that).

Inge was sloppily switching between a number of dicks as they bounced and hovered in front of her, all different shapes and sizes.

Egon pulled Inge to her feet, and fully stripped her dress from her, finally removing her shoes as well.

"We don't want these gouging anyone," he said.

"Safety first," Inge giggled.

"Indeed," Egon said as he pushed his large penis fully into her without any thought of protection. Inge moaned. Sally did too - it looked incredible to see Inge impaled on Egon's impressive prick.

A mattress had appeared. Oscar being Oscar, it was decked with animal furs. They complete the primal look against Inge's naked skin as Egon laid her down. How would they ever get all the cum off them, Sally wondered.

Egon changed his position now that Inge was on her back with her legs spread wide, deciding to lick her messy open pussy while she sucked the array of cocks vying for her attention.

Sally searched the group for Oscar, but then realised he stood beside her.

"Are you enjoying your ride, Sally?" He took her by the hand as he said it, and Sally was looking at his muscled torso and his big dick as he spoke.

She nodded. "I'm making it all wet though, sorry."

Oscar smiled. "I'm going to fuck Inge in the arse, would you like to see her take it?"

Sally nodded again. She very much would, she realised.

Inge heard this too, and gave a low moan of excitement onto the cock in her mouth.

Egon was lapping at her pussy with delight, his beard shining thickly with her cum. Hearing his friend's announcement, he traced a fingertip from Inge's overflowing pussy to her anus, and teased it as he licked her. She drew her legs back for better access and he took the hint, pushing his wet finger inside her arsehole.

Inge began to come in his mouth, her belly tightening visibly for all to see, and Egon sank his finger all the way up her, to stroke her in her rectum with it while she coated his face with sweet slime.

"Was that orgasm number one?" Sally asked her.

Inge moaned assent, and Egon hoisted her onto her hands and knees and pushed his cock simply into her up to his balls, and began to pound her from behind hard and fast. She shrieked onto a pair of balls she was licking.

Oscar was still beside Sally, in no hurry to get involved yet, and with a quick step up he was behind her on the sybian. She felt his hard cock hot against her back. He was lifting her hair up and kissing the back of her neck just below the hairline and it was giving her goosebumps.

She shouldn't let another man fuck her as well today, she thought, that would be super slutty. But he could kiss her neck while she rode his incredible contraption. And his hands were caressing her tits, that was ok. A hand found its way down to her crotch.

"You're a hot mess down here," he whispered, his fingertips tracing her lips.

"That's your fault..."

"In a while, I'm going to ask you to take this sticky thong off and throw me it."

He was pulling on it slightly so it tightened between her cheeks against her arsehole.

"Then I'm going to put it in Inge's mouth and she can suck it clean while we fuck both her holes."

As Oscar said this, he slid a finger past the fabric of her thong and between her leaking lips, curling it inside her body. Then he retrieved his finger and held it up for Sally to look at - it was coated with her juices.

He brought the finger to her mouth and she opened it and sucked his finger as he wanted her to, tasting her own sweet pussy.

She saw that Inge had watched her do it, tits still shaking with a different man now fucking her from behind.

Someone had already come on Inge's face - white spunk was sliding down it and dripping off her. Sally wasn't sure how long she could hold off from coming, watching Inge service so many dicks.

Oscar was gone from behind her - Sally missed his finger already.

She saw him approach Inge with his dick in his hand and ask,

"Inge, how good are you at being fucked up the arse?"

Inge looked up at him and smiled, grabbing his cock and letting a copious mouthful of saliva fall onto it, spreading it on with her hand.

"I suppose we'll find out," she replied.

The man left her pussy with a slurp and came to stand beside Oscar in front of her, ready for her to suck him clean. Inge made sure Oscar was well lubed before turning to the other cock.

Oscar was keen to position Inge so that Sally would have a good view of him penetrating her arsehole, and he spat on it and pushed his thumb in. Inge moaned.

Then Oscar was struck by an idea, and stepped quickly over to Sally, saying,

"Spit in my hand, Sally. As much as you can."

Sally did her best, eager to please, and let a heavy load fall from her lips onto the large hand cupped waiting.

Oscar spread it on his cock and some between Inge's parted cheeks, and then pressed his shining bellend against the hole. Inge pushed back and Oscar popped in, before driving further, slowly.

Sally looked on in wonder - the noises Inge was making now with her mouth full were extremely intense. She couldn't imagine it was possible to fit one in her cunt as well. And yet, Egon stood nearby, determined to be the first one to help his friend dp this hot slut.

"Say when," Oscar said, when he was about halfway.

Inge grunted.

"Nnngh...fuck, that's good. Push it all in... Give me the whole fucking beast... Aaargh."

She was making some primal sounds as Oscar worked his prick into her rear, reaching under her and playing with her pussy.

Sally was wondering how it would feel to have a penis filling her bottom like that, nudging inside her. Inge seemed to be finding it exquisite. Maybe she lets Bill do that, Sally thought.

"Every man in this room is going to fire his spunk into you, Inge," Oscar was saying as he began to move his hips and slide his dick in and out of her spit-slippery sphincter.

Inge moaned at this prediction, and then abruptly choked slightly as her mouth filled up with cum - the man she was sucking finally giving in to the talents of her tongue and firing a huge load into her throat.

Cum dangled from Inge's lips as she spoke as though through a fog of lust.

"Fuck me sloppy, all of you. I want to leave here shitting cum."

Sally couldn't believe her ears. Oscar stepped it up a gear and drove it home for a few strokes before pulling right out so Sally could see Inge's arse gape. He gestured Egon to lie down under her, and stepped back to watch Inge bounce her cunt on his friend's dick for a bit.

All the anal had made her pussy drool and Egon's cock turned that to a froth in no time as he pulled Inge down onto him. Inge was kissing him - she evidently had a bit of a thing for beards and was licking her own cum out of this one. Egon himself was evidently open minded about kissing such a cum glazed woman. He held her arse cheeks apart as she rode him, for everyone to see her open hole.

"Are you ready for two, Inge?" Egon asked, looking deep into her rolling eyes.

"Fuck yes, fill me up!"

Oscar was already in position, crouching above Inge's backside. Sally admired the taught muscles of Oscar's legs and arse as he lowered to position his cock.

Egon had stopped pumping his hips for a minute to let Oscar try and squeeze his dick into Inge's tight arsehole.

It was proving challenging, but another lot of saliva helped ease the entry and when the head popped through, Inge made it known.

"Nnnnnngh - Oh my God! Oh my god oh my god, I'm so fucking full!"

Inge was whimpering as Oscar pushed more millimetres in, and Egon began to move inside her cunt.

"Let's make her come, Egon. She said fuck her sloppy. I can feel you inside her. There's not much room in you for us Inge, how does that feel?"

With the last question, Oscar pushed in all the way up to his balls at the same time as Egon did, and by way of answer, Inge grunted, and farted around his prick as her body relented. She blushed and moaned at the sound of her body struggling to accommodate too much cock and glanced back at Sally who was watching, astounded.

Inge's face was a picture as she tried to answer Oscar rather than just grunt and murmur as they both began to fuck her. Within a few moments, her body had switched to slurping and sucking at both dicks, trying to keep them inside her as they pulled out, and her cunt juice mixed with all the saliva to make a slippery and noisy pair of holes being pounded.

"It...mmmph...feels...ungh...fucking...intense...ungh." Inge finally managed to reply.

"Sally, now!" Oscar looked back at Sally watching intently as he buggered her friend's mum.

"I want her to taste your pussy while she comes."

Sally was so turned on that she was desperate to get her cunt out for Oscar, and to see if Inge really would suck this cum filled little sweaty thong. She peeled it from between her cheeks, propping her legs on the horse's wings to take it off.

There were men nearby who were looking at her naked hairless pussy now, her lips puffy and dripping. Sally tossed the thong to Oscar who caught it, impressively since he was having to contort a fair bit to reach back for it whilst still crouching above Inge and straddling Egon's legs.

Oscar sniffed it and shoved harder up Inge's arsehole, growling with arousal.

"These are perfect Sally, they're a total mess. Glad my machine works."

"...And your arsehole smells divine!"

Sally was blushing now - a strange man was sniffing her thong and making declarations to a room full of men about the smell of it, while she was naked and moaning astride his giant vibrator.

Inge had turned to look at Sally again, seeing for the first time that the young girl's pussy was totally waxed and also extremely aroused.

Oscar stretched the thong between his thumb and forefinger so that the section that had been between Sally's cheeks was taut, and then held this to Inge's face while he continued to twitch his dick in her colon.

So Inge inhaled the erotic musk of Sally's anus whilst riding Egon and Oscar, their cocks fighting for space inside her body.

Oscar shifted the thong in his hand so the creamiest section was by Inge's lips, before thrusting extra hard to make her gasp, and popping the messy slip of fabric into her mouth.

"Suck them clean," he instructed simply.

Sally couldn't hold off an orgasm any longer as the saddle thrummed against her clit and she watched John's mum guzzling her girl-cum out of her knickers, while two well-built men fucked her slurping holes.

Inge wasn't far behind, tasting Sally's pussy and squealing into the thong gagging her. A man stepped forward and came on her face without warning - Egon below her was quick to dodge the fallout and it swung from Inge's chin like beads on a cheap chandelier. Egon could see the ecstasy on Inge's cum-spattered face and told his friend,

"She's going to come Oscar, let's fuck the shit out of her. Ok, Inge?"

Inge nodded.

Oscar took hold of Inge's hair in his fist and Egon held her firmly by the tits. Two more men pulled her cheeks apart.

Then the two men went to town on her, each fucking her as hard as he could, as though determined to make her scream.

Oscar slammed into her arse as though it were her pussy and he were the only one inside her. Egon held her tight as she shook with her orgasm and wailed with her mouth full of thong - she seemed to be gushing on his balls.

Inge was grunting now as they continued long strokes in and out. Egon smiled at the noises.

"Now who's the hog, Inge?"

Inge spat Sally's knickers down onto his face in reply as Oscar laughed.

"She's more of a hot little fuck-pig."

Sally could see that Inge was enjoying being called names as they rammed her - yet another surprise.

Her own orgasm had tapered off but another simmered below the surface and her weeping pussy was begging her to hop off and find a cock. She'd keep it for John, she thought. Let his mum have these dicks, greedy slut that she was.

"Fuck, I'm going to come in your arse,"

Oscar growled with urgency.

Egon had taken Sally's thong into his own mouth now and spoke gruffly through it.

"Pump her full - I'll give it her as well. Let's see if she overflows."

"Is someone ready to come in her mouth? Let's give her three loads at once."

An overweight man stepped forward. he would never normally have had a chance with Inge in a million years and seemed to know it. He pushed his prick into her open mouth and it instantly spewed cum across her tongue.

Sally watched Inge struggle to swallow that copious load and moan with pleasure as, with matching roars, the two friends who had instigated this orgy erupted into her cunt and arse simultaneously.

Oscar was the first to pull out of her, followed by a nasty trail of cum, though most still sloshed in her bowels. He looked delightedly at her gaping pink arsehole.

"You said fuck you sloppy, Inge. This is certainly a start but as you see there are plenty more loads to take."

Inge looked around as she raised herself up and let Egon slide out from under her. gravity pulled most of his cum from her ravaged looking cunt in dollops onto the fur below her. Egon stood in front of Inge and allowed her to lick her own cum gently from his cock and balls which were thick with it. Report Story "Oh my God, that felt incredible," she said.