Taking Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all the pause she was permitted though, as within moments another man had entered her, choosing her pussy first for a while and then switching to her arse, spreading cum between them.

Oscar stood beside Sally, gently massaging one of her feet and watching with her as his friends (and a few strangers) took turns fucking Inge any way they could think of, using her body to pleasure themselves, coming in her and on her relentlessly.

"Are you in training to be a cum slut like Inge?" Oscar asked Sally, caressing between her toes as she curled them.

"She's amazing," Sally murmured.

Egon stood the other side of her now, playing with her other foot in the same way.

Inge squealed as she came again and this time a squirt of spent cum was forced out of her arsehole and spattered the abs of the guy pounding her, who exclaimed,

"Fuck, she's so full of cum guys, it's like fucking a waterbed."

Inge took a cock out of her mouth in order to say,

"Fuck it back out so my husband doesn't find it."

Egon spoke up, squeezing Sally's foot as he said,

"I thought you brought young Sally along for the cleanup."

Inge was lost in her third orgasm though and had nothing to say - a very well hung man was forcing his swollen prick into her arse slowly as it belched out cum around his shaft.

Egon held up Sally's thong in front of her, which he'd kept since he came with it draped on his face.

"Look Sally, she really did suck it clean."

He showed her that, although damp, the knickers were no longer smeared with her grool.

"Well, I don't know about clean, exactly..."

Egon sniffed them to verify that he could still smell her arse on them, and Sally watched for umpteenth time that day as a man reeled with arousal at the scent from her intimate places.

"Hey Egon, shall we see if we can make Sally come again by sucking her feet?"

Oscar was already putting his mouth around her toes.

"Well ok. Personally I'm desperate to fuck her in the arse and then lick her pussy, but Inge told me she's forbidden fruit tonight. So yeah, let me at those little piggies and we'll see if we can't make your dancing horse need a wipe down."

It was an eloquent little speech and gave Sally lots to think about: When had Inge told them that, she wondered. Had Inge known she would be fucking all these men? She also tried to imagine Egon's big dick pushing into her bum, like the snake from her dream, or his beard against her smooth pussy while he licked her.

But then she felt two tongues swirling simultaneously between her toes as the saddle rubbed her, and it felt exquisite. She knew they were right and that it would make her come again - she wanted those tongues everywhere.

As she bucked and shuddered, and her pussy spat a tiny bit of juice out, she watched Inge finishing off the last of the men in the room. She was up on her haunches, wanking them into her open mouth as cum bubbled freely out of her cunt and arse, and a cascade of it slid down from her chin, between her tits and over her belly.

Sally recalled Inge's command earlier on. She'd got what she asked for.

'Fucked sloppy? Check. Shitting cum? Check,' thought Sally as Oscar and Egon both released her feet - they tingled.

Egon took one of Sally's nipples between his lips suddenly, as though he simply couldn't resist, and then kissed her on the mouth.

"You really are the hottest little fox," he whispered, just for her.

The crowd was thinning as Oscar said,

"I'd better get her a towel or she'll leave a snail trail of cum all the way home."

Carl the bar man - Inge couldn't recall which hole he had come in - gave her a soft grey towel and she mopped at the messy glaze that covered her, and seeped endlessly out of her.

Inge seemed a little sheepish as she met Sally's eye.

"Quite the machine, that, isn't it?"

Sally watched Inge wiping gobs of cum from herself, and heard a load escape from her anus noisily as she bent to put her knickers on.

"Yes, it went nicely with the live show."

Sally politely pretended not to hear Inge farting cum.

"Ha ha. Better than night surfing. Our little secret?"

"For sure," Sally replied.

'If she thinks Bill won't notice how much traffic her orifices have seen tonight she's dreaming,' Sally thought.

Egon gave Sally her wet thong as she climbed down, and she put it on and then kissed him on the cheek.

"Next time you can have my arsehole, sweetheart," she whispered to him.

Oscar had more cocktails ready for them, wearing just a pair of black jeans and looking casually stunning, and not as though he had just helped gang fuck one of his customers.

Sally got back into her skimpy outfit and Inge regained her tiny dress, although cum was still finding its way out of her body as they descended the stairs back to the busy bar. Dotted around they recognised men here and there who had been pounding Inge.

"It was an absolute delight to meet you both, I do hope you'll come here again," Oscar said.

"You'll have to excuse me now though, I need to go and wash my cock before my wife finds it like this...Sally, maybe next time it's your turn."

Oscar kissed them both on the cheek before leaving. Sally looked around for Egon but couldn't see him.

"Well, that was an eye opener," Sally said when they were alone.

"I simply don't know what came over me." Inge adopted a pretend mortified voice.

Sally laughed. "A dozen men, I think."

Inge was laughing too.

"Yeah, I really need a shower - I'm so full of jizz."

"Let's head home?" Sally suggested.

"The boys may decide we're more fun than surfing soon."

"Yeah? I know what that's about. I've had all the cock and you didn't get any."

Sally blushed as Inge had her sussed, but Inge agreed.

"Let's go then, I'll clean myself up for Bill."

The taxi driver struggled to keep his eyes on the road, and when they stepped out of the car Sally saw him getting a good look at whatever he could. Entering the house, they were surprised to find John and his dad in the kitchen eating toast.

"Oh, hey - thought you'd still be carving it up out there in the moonlight?"

Inge didn't sound sheepish to be joining her husband and son wearing her tiny outfit, looking dishevelled and still seeping a multitude of cum into her knickers.

Sally saw both their jaws drop at the outfits.

"Holy moly, girls! Successful night? You could earn enough to retire dressed like that!"

John had a mouthful of toast but couldn't take his wide eyes off Sally.

Bill continued, answering the question as Inge gave him a peck on the cheek.

"It was lively out there. Things were going great, but we did decide to call it a night after the second shark sighting..."

"Oh good. After the second one?? Bill, if you get yourself eaten I'll be furious!"

Inge helped herself to Bill's second piece of toast.

Sally sat down beside John at the table, and put her hand subtly in his lap. He gave her a sideways smile as she began to stroke his cock through his shorts, enjoying how it sprang to life.

In a highly mischievous mood, Sally reached inside the shorts and pulled John's cock fully out under the table, wanking it happily while he nearly choked on his toast - after all, Sally was pretty much tossing him off in front of his parents. He tried not to let on, and Sally was making a remarkably casual face, with just a hint of a smile.

"Where did you girls end up? Police station?"

"Ha ha" Inge punched him on the arm. "A bar called Mongoose."

"I see. A mongoose into a bar...ouch," Bill said, and found his own joke hilarious, but was dismayed to see his family didn't. Sally seemed baffled and distracted.

"Was it good?"

"Yeah, they have an actual mongoose, and a pegasus!"

Sally glanced in alarm at Inge, wondering how much detail she would go into about the pegasus. Inge winked at her, and Sally squeezed her son's cock tighter under the table.

"And a fish tank in the toilet."

"Poor fish!" laughed Bill. "Sounds like an adventure all round then, all we had was sharks. I'm about ready to turn in though - are you coming my little street walker?"

"You're such an old romantic, Bill. That's why I married you."

The pair left the kitchen, saying goodnight cheerily and Sally could see that Bill had no intention of sleeping yet and that he would fairly shortly discover that his wife was spilling cum from a couple of places.

Sally was trying to keep John under control. She didn't want him to blow his load on the underside of the kitchen table, as she had other plans.

"John," she whispered, "It's time to fuck me."

She felt him swell nicely in response, and more or less led him back to her room by his cock.

Sally glanced guiltily at the underwear that had led to Bill taking her virginity that afternoon. Still, she had another one to give John, she thought.

Sally let John remove her bikini and kiss her breasts with obvious delight. There was moonlight playing on her tits and throwing shadows from her erect nipples. impatiently, she pulled her shorts and knickers down so he was confronted with her horny naked body.

"Put that inside me." She tugged on John's dick.

"Soon," John said. "I want to do this first though."

As he said it he leaned so that his face was between her thighs, and kissed the lips of her pussy gently, unsure of how best to proceed but amazed at how wet she was against his lips and tongue.

Sally looked down at the boy she had wanted for years discovering the taste of her leaking vagina, and pushed her fingers through his sun bleached hair to pull his mouth more firmly against it. She felt his tongue exploring inside her, and then teasing her lips before finally finding her clit.

It felt beautiful as he learned his way around her pussy, but Sally had a burning impatience after seeing Inge's exploits, to try out a cock in her tight little arse.

"Please fuck me, John." She begged him. He left her pussy and kissed her, so she tasted herself on his lips.

"Let me fetch my condoms, they're in my room," he whispered.

"No need. I'm on the pill..."

"Really? Why? Have you done this before?"

"I just started them recently. I was hoping to get you to fuck me on this holiday."

Sally carefully evaded the other question.

"So will you stick it in me already?" she giggled.

John entered her with all the intense concentration and profound excitement of someone putting his cock in a girl for the first time.

Sally put her hand on his chest and felt his heart pounding, and she let out a tiny moan while looking straight into his eyes, as she felt his long-awaited cock slip further into her juicy cunt.

She pulled him in by his hips, biting her lip and whispering, "Fuck me."

John was tentative at first, clearly scared to hurt her, but Sally encouraged him to give it to her more forcefully, and soon they could both hear how wet she was as he drove into her with long splashing strokes.

Sally could tell that John wasn't going to last much longer if it carried on, and she wasn't finished with the new experiences for the day.

She got his attention and stopped him thrusting.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?"

"I'm great, John, relax! Do you want to try fucking me somewhere else?"

John looked confused.

"My room?"

Sally couldn't help but laugh.

"No, silly...I mean, do you want to...put it in my arse?"

Sally got quieter and more sheepish as she heard herself asking to be arse fucked. She watched John's reaction carefully. His dick swelled inside her so she knew he didn't hate the idea.

"Fuck yes, that's hot Sally... you really want me to?"

"Yes, do me there, I want to know what it feels like."

She didn't add that this was partly because she'd watched his mum take cocks up her arse all evening and come repeatedly.

John pulled out of Sally's pussy with a soft slurp and she raised her legs further back, pulling her cheeks apart with her hands.

"You have to spit on it lots," she told him.

John did as he was told, although his cock was already coated liberally in Sally's juices. Sally was concentrating on relaxing her hole, and John watched it flex open a little as he lined up in front of it.

She gave a little moan when he made contact. 'That thing looks huge,' Sally thought suddenly. 'It's never going to fit'.

"Slowly..." she whispered.

John pushed until the head of his cock popped inside her, and they both whimpered with excitement.

"This is so fucking hot Sally. I can't believe how tight it feels."

Sally gave a little grunt as he pushed more into her, recognising the sound from Inge's thorough butt-fucking earlier.

Sally began to rub her clit as John pushed deeper, and encouraged him with,

"Yes, fuck it John...ngh...push it into me...it feels so huge."

Sally worried a little that John's dick might get messy, and that he would be upset. but she figured nothing much could be done at this stage, and she lifted her hips and then dropped them with a sigh, suddenly taking the rest of John's cock inside her arse so his balls were against her cheeks.

It stretched her delightfully and she felt it nudge very deep in her belly, but then she felt John surging and saw the alarm on his face.

"Fuck, Sally, I'm coming... Ah... Fuck."

He thrusted a few more times in her as his dick spewed a large load into her bowels and Sally rubbed her clit furiously, trying to get herself of while a cock was spurting deep in her arse.

She hadn't had long enough though, and John was already pulling it out of her. she wanted to shout 'Shove it back in and make me come' but she smiled at John and said simply,

"You just came in my arse."

"It felt too good when it went all the way in!"

Both of them were surreptitiously checking the state of John's cock when he pulled it out with a pop - it was fine and Sally was relieved. She was also quite frustrated, but aware that she now had a load of cum somewhere inside her. She recalled how noisily the many loads had found their way out of Inge's arsehole at the bar.

"Sally, that was amazing. sorry it wasn't very long... Did it hurt?"

"No, it felt nice. And don't worry - we'll try again tomorrow."

John chuckled softly, but was already half asleep. Sally whispered that she was off to clean up, and left him asleep and naked in her bed.

Sally put her knickers on and crept down the corridor to the bathroom, where she ran into Bill suddenly. Both blushed at the encounter, neither wearing more than underwear.

"Oh! Hi Sally." Bill whispered, moving a hand instinctively to cover his growing bulge. Sally was in the mood to take the bull by the horns still though, and she placed her small delicate hand on Bill's chest, enjoying the feel of the thick slabs of muscle there.

She tangled her fingers in his chest hair and pressed him gently back through the bathroom door.

"Sally...?"

She silenced him by reaching up to kiss him, passionately and with all the force of the anal orgasm she had so narrowly missed out on.

"I want your dick in my arse, Bill," she whispered to him, before adding, "Please."

As she said it she had reached inside his boxers and was gripping his thickening penis.

Bill knew he was powerless to deny Sally as she pulled his dick free and dropped to her knees to suck it. He also knew it would taste of his wife's arse - he had earlier joined the seemingly large number of men who had fucked her there tonight.

Sally had figured this out fairly promptly on approaching his now huge cock, but licked and sucked it all the same, dwelling on the flavour of Inge and her scent in Bill's pubes as she took enough in her throat to gag for a second.

As Sally crouched and sucked, she felt John's cum trying to leave her backside, and had to clench consciously to keep it in. Her pussy had wet her knickers through and she decided that Bill had had enough persuasion now, and it was time to get his big dick up her.

Sally was spitting on Bill's cock, when he brought her to her feet, and instead reached for a bottle of baby oil from the shower (Inge liked to shower with it to moisturise after sunbathing).

He squirted some into his palm and liberally coated his cock with it, until it glistened in the moonlight that came in through the skylight above them.

Sally glanced up and saw the moon, and smelt the fragrance of the oil, enjoying the anticipation of the moment and wondering if Bill was going to be gentle or simply bugger her thoroughly. She didn't much mind either way, she thought.

'What about all the cum in there?' she wondered.

Sally bent forwards against the sink and looked at Bill in the mirror behind her. Briefly, she recognised the same face of anticipation that John had made when he also was trying to get his cock into her tight little anus. Bill's expression had more confidence to it though - he knew his way around a girl's anal passage, it said.

She glanced at her own flushed face, green eyes shining with enormous pupils and her lips parted. With her wild blonde hair and freckles above her quivering breasts she did look quite a sight.

'You horny little slut,' she told herself.

She spread her cheeks, and gave her tits a little wiggle in the mirror, winking and smiling at Bill - then her expression switched to concentration as she tried to let the large intruder through her back door. The oil and cum helped a great deal, and John had warmed her up already, so although Bill's dick was bigger, it popped inside without too much of a struggle.

For the second time that night, Sally began to rub her pussy as something made its slippery way up the narrow chute of her arse. Bill was considerate but firm, easing her onto it by holding her hips and then caressing her lower back to help her stay relaxed.

"Ah fuck, you're so huge!"

Bill just smiled and pushed, and Sally gasped. The oil felt incredible, sliding and stretching her. Her frame of reference was limited, and she kept the thought to herself - Bill's dick moving there felt bigger than the biggest shit she'd ever done.

'Don't be so nasty, Sally,' she told herself.

If Bill knew that the passage was made easier by his son's cum lubing Sally's arse up, he made no sign of it. Maybe he was just used to being second on the scene, Sally thought, based on Inge's ability to take a dicking.

Bill had obviously decided from the faces Sally was making that she'd gotten used to the size of it, so he began to fuck her little bottom as though he owned it, losing himself in the feel of the horny girl's colon massaging the full length of his big dick.

When he pulled it fully out he opened her cheeks to see her gape and saw a trickle of cum.

"I see you've been learning from my wife," he said as he pushed it back fully inside her, making Sally grunt.

He wondered if he was sharing this girl with his son, or whether one of the men who'd been pounding Inge that night had fired his load up sexy Sally's arse.

"It looks like someone beat me to it."

"Yes...but they finished too soon...nnghf...Yeah. Oh shit that's good."

Now Sally's arse was making the same accommodating and lewd sounds that she remembered hearing out of Inge - the cum and oil had been fucked to a slime and Bill was thrusting with abandon and gripping her hips tightly with his big hands.

Sally's fingers were busy and she could feel a huge wave rising.

She was suddenly distracted by a movement at the edge of her peripheral vision.

Inge stood still, her eyes wide, and her hand between her legs. She wore a sheer vest that hung loosely and failed to hide her breasts which quivered as she jilled her clit furiously, watching her husband rodding Sally's arse.

"Oh, hi darling." Bill didn't miss a beat as he greeted his wife. Report Story Sally was working out if she should be apologising, but she was also starting to come - and Inge seemed happy to turn the tables and watch Sally getting fucked, even if it was by her husband.