Taking Sarah for a Ride

Story Info
A naive, shy, wife's first extramarital encounter.
4.5k words
4.14
34k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that happened over 40 years ago, back in the 1970's. I'm Sarah and I had married my husband fresh out of high school, just over five years before, and he was my one and only lover. Although we were young, we had a very good marriage. I was a stay at home mom to our two young children, and my husband, Nick, worked in a factory.

Some background on us at the time. I am 23 years old, I have a light complexion, shoulder length dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and an even five foot tall. Most consider me good looking, but Nick always praises not only my good looks, but also my figure. I have an hourglass 34C bust, 26 inch waist, and curvy 36 inch hips. Since giving birth I worked hard to regain my pre-pregnancy figure and weight. I adore the compliments Nick showers on me, and I appreciate how proud he is to have a fit, good looking wife.

Nick has been my only sex partner, so yes, I was very limited in sexual experience. Because I had limited experience, I tried to make up for it by being everything Nick wanted and needed in the bedroom. I was happy to try new things, positions, oral sex and even a few toys, although back then there weren't many to choose from. On the rare occasion we went out for dinner and dancing, he would request I wear a short skirt and low cut top, so in his words, he could show me off. Although I was self conscious about wearing a low cut top, I would wear it just to please my man, and the admiring looks I received from other men were not lost on Nick or myself.

Nick was almost two years older than me, slim, pretty fit, and very good looking in a dark Mediterranean way, with his jet black hair and permanently tanned skin. Working in a factory that required some physical labor kept him muscular and solid. He never had any kind of overweight problems. When we were out I sometimes noticed the looks he received from other women. Although I was naive, shy and had limited experience when it came to sex, Nick was just the opposite. We never really discussed his previous sexual partners, but I'm sure there were many.

Nick had purchased a Nikon 35mm camera a year before and he was always chasing after me for photos. He got pretty good with it and after pestering me forever he finally talked me into posing for a few bedroom shots. They were mostly of me in sexy outfits, lacy nightgowns, bra and panty sets and a few topless shots. I didn't realise at the time that the film had to be developed at a local camera shop, and someone would see the prints.

Once Nick asked me to pick up the pictures at the little camera shop where he always took the film to be developed and printed. He knew the owner and the guy gave him advice and hints on how to make his photos better. Alone in the store I handed the owner the ticket to retrieve the prints and he removed them from the envelope. As we viewed them together he explained how this one needed more light and this one a faster shutter speed and so on. I explained to him that my husband was the photographer not me, but he continued going through the pictures anyway.

To my horror some of the last few photos were of me in a sheer bra and panty set, and the last few prints were of me topless. He said that Nick had the lighting perfect for the topless shots, and he loved how my breasts were in the shadows, but my nipples were in the bright light. I couldn't have been more embarrassed. I quickly paid for the prints and left the store.

After confronting Nick about the camera shop owner seeing pictures of my nude breasts the argument eventually blew over and was forgotten. But, I never picked up prints at that place again. He did tell me it was a turn on for him knowing that the shop owner viewed my topless photos, especially with me standing there in person when I picked them up. For his birthday I put together a nice photo album with most of the semi nude and topless photos for him. He loved it and we had some torrid sex that night to celebrate his 25 birthday.

Bill was a good friend of Nick's, and was Nick's only black friend. He would occasionally come over and they would work on their cars. Nick was very into cars, and so was Bill. He was a smart, light skinned good looking guy, who worked out and had a very muscular body. He was not only into cars, but also into keeping his body well toned. Bill would always compliment me on my looks and flirt with me, even in front of Nick. I was shy and embarrassed by his flirting, but deep inside I loved all the attention he gave me.

Bill was married to Jackie, a tall, slim, very pretty white girl. Unlike us they had no children. We would have them over for dinner occasionally, or go out for dinner and some dancing afterwards. Bill would flirt with me even when his wife and my husband were present. Neither of them seemed to mind the flirting and it did wonders for my ego and self esteem. I later learned from conversations with Jackie that they had sort of an open marriage, and had done some swinging, which at the time was almost unheard of.

One warm summer Saturday night Jackie and Bill were over for dinner. Later in the evening, after the kids were in bed and we were enjoying a glass of wine, Bill brought out a photo album. I assumed it would be pictures of his cars, but when he opened it I was surprised to see sexy pictures of Jackie, in various poses in skimpy lingerie, and even nudes! Jackie didn't seem to be upset that Bill was sharing intimate pictures of her with Nick and I. As a matter of fact Jackie seemed to be proud that her husband was showing them to us.

Later after looking at Jackie's photos, Nick and I were in the kitchen getting some snacks together, while Jackie and Bill were still in the living room. Nick whispered to me, can I show them your photo album? I was flustered with that question and I answered him with please don't, those are for your eyes only. Nick countered with please let me show them, you know how proud I am of you and your body. I told him not tonight, but maybe some other time.

As time went on Bill spent more Saturday afternoons at our house working on cars. Nick had repeatedly asked me if he could show Bill the photo album, and I would always tell him no. After a while, even though I told him no, I was beginning to waver a little and was considering saying yes. It turned me on, imagining Bill looking at my semi nude photos, and wondering what he would think of them and say about them. It got to the point where I almost wanted Bill to see the album, but I didn't have the nerve to voice my feelings to Nick. So for a long time I kept my secrets of voyeurism and my fantasies to myself.

As I have mentioned, Nick has been my only sexual partner, so all of my experience has been with him. That hasn't stopped my daydreaming about other men, especially Bill, with that muscular body of his. Also I wondered about the rumors I had heard about black men's penis size, although I have never seen one in person.

One evening in bed while making love, Nick again asked me about showing Bill the nude photo album. Just hearing those words turned me on, a lot! Nick could not have had better timing because I was vulnerable at that point and I gave in and told him it would be alright to let Bill see the photos. My orgasm started almost immediately, and so did Nicks. As we lay there in the afterglow Nick stated the obvious, that the thought of Bill seeing my nude pictures had set us both off to amazing orgasms. I couldn't argue the point.

I asked Nick if he wouldn't be jealous showing my pictures to Bill. He answered that yes he probably would be a little jealous, but he was so proud of me and my hot body that that would override any jealousy. He explained that it was like going to a car show and showing off his car, he loved for other guys to look at and admire his car, but it still belonged to him.

That same conversation came up while we were making love numerous times after that night, and it never failed to bring us both to shaking orgasms. Then one Friday night Nick informed me that he and Bill were going to a car show the next day, and Jackie was busy and wouldn't be with him. He informed me he was going to show the album to Bill Saturday night after they returned from the show, he didn't ask my permission, he just told me what was going to happen.

All week long I could think of nothing but Bill seeing my nude pictures, and how wet and turned on I got at just the thought. I also daydreamed of what else could happen, and what would Bill's reaction be. I dared to think he would want to do more than just look at the album. It was a very long week.

So Saturday afternoon Bill and Nick went off to a car show. When they returned just before dark I served them some leftover burgers for a late dinner. The kids had eaten earlier and were in bed for the night, so the three of us sat around shooting the breeze. I asked Bill where Jackie was this evening and he told me she had a date with a guy friend of hers. I didn't ask anymore about that subject.

I think because I knew Bill would be without his wife, I had dressed a little more provocative than normal. I wore an old button down shirt that I had cut the sleeves off, left the top four buttons undone, and tied the tails into a loose bow at my exposed midriff. I had of course not bothered to wear a bra, so my cleavage was very visible. To go with the top I wore an old pair of hip hugger cut off jeans, that were low cut and very short. Short enough that the bottom of my butt cheeks were visible in the back, and just as short in the front. I wasn't worried about showing some skin, because after all he was going to see my photos that showed a lot more of me than that.

As we sat in the living room and talked, I was nervous about what was going to happen, but I was also turned on. I wished that Nick would get the album, but then I wished he would never get it. Eventually Nick excused himself for a bathroom break, and when he returned he had the album. He told Bill since he had been so gracious to show us Jackie's photo album he felt compelled to share mine.

Bill and I had been sitting on the couch, one at each end, while Nick sat in a chair opposite from us. As Nick handed the album to Bill, he motioned for me to slide to the middle of the couch, while he sat at the opposite end from Bill, so I was bookended by the men. It's not a large couch so I was very close to Bill, our bare thighs touching, as he wore shorts also.

Bill opened the album to the first page, and there I was in a lacy bra and panty set that showed off my breasts and butt. I was embarrassed, but also thrilled and excited. There were several shots in different poses. As he turned the pages I was dressed, or undressed actually, in different outfits and different poses, but none showed too much so far. Halfway through the album was a close up frontal shot, with my top unbuttoned all the way and pushed off my shoulders. My breasts were totally exposed and my nipples were hard and I had a smile on my face. Bill let out a low whistle and told me I had great boobs and they were beautiful.

As he continued through the pages there were many more pictures of my bare breasts, and a few of me totally nude, although only a couple of them were full frontal below the waist, which showed off my blonde bush. Many did show off my bare butt and tanned legs. Bill started complimenting me as soon as he opened the album and continued the compliments until the last page.

Sitting that close to Bill while he gazed at my nude photos was exhilarating and very exciting for me. I could feel myself getting wet and my nipples hardening. My breathing was shallow, almost like panting, as I tried to hide my arousal. When Bill finished with the album he set it on the end table and asked me if I knew just how beautiful and sexy I looked in the album, and sitting next to him.

I told him I had never considered myself sexy or beautiful. He told me he thought I was both, but he needed to see my body nude, in the flesh to know for sure. He smiled and said that Nick may have had the pictures touched up, so he wanted to see it with his own eyes, not filtered through a camera. With that he turned and started to unbutton the few buttons that were still secured at the bottom of my shirt. I didn't know what to do or say, so I just went along with Bill unbuttoning my top.

Nick then said if you are going to show him, then you better retire to the bedroom and close the door, in case one of the kids wakes up and comes looking for you. With that Bill stood and took my hand and started for the bedroom. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know where all this was headed, so I took Nick's hand and said please come with us, and he followed. Once in the bedroom Nick closed the door and Bill sat on the bottom corner of the bed, knees apart, and pulled me to him, and had me stand between his legs.

He said Sarah, I just want to see your beautiful body, if you don't want me to see it, just say the word and we can go back to the living room. By that time I was so turned on and mesmerized by him that I actually wanted him to see me nude. All his compliments and sweet talk had softened my defenses, I wanted to do this now while I had the nerve. I took a quick questioning look at Nick, sitting in a chair across from the bed. He nodded and whispered that it was up to me, it was my body to do with as I wanted.

I stayed standing between Bill's legs and nodded to him and whispered softly ok, go ahead. He unbuttoned the last two buttons of my shirt and slowly untied the loose bow holding it together. He then whispered are you sure? I again nodded yes. He opened the shirt and both my breasts came into his view, only inches from his face. He slipped the shirt over my shoulders and it fell to the floor. My nipples were protruding and were so hard they hurt. I could feel the wetness between my rubbery legs, I had never been this turned on. Ever.

I again looked over at Nick. He gave me his soft, easy smile, and a nod. I now had a good idea where all this was going, but I knew I was powerless to stop it wherever it went.

Bill's hands then went to the button and zipper on my shorts, unbuttoning them and then sliding the zipper down. He then slid my shorts down to my knees and let them drop to the floor. As I grasped his muscular hard biceps to steady myself as I stepped out of the shorts, a jolt of electricity ran through me. He then hooked his thumbs into the waistband of my panties and slid them down my bare legs. I could see a very visible wet spot in my panties as they lay on the floor. That was the first time his hands had actually touched me since we came into the bedroom, and the electricity shot through me again, just from his touch on my bare legs.

Bill asked me if I wanted to stop, he said tell me now, because soon I will not be able to stop. Once again I looked at Nick for guidance, he shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head, but didn't say a word. I said I'm afraid where this is going, but I really don't want to stop either.

With that said, Bill took my left nipple in his fingers while he gently sucked the right one into his mouth. It felt so good, after all the teasing we had done to each other tonight since the album had come out. I was on fire with lust as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed my nipple hard into his mouth. Both of his hands, now one on each butt cheek, pulled me tight against his hard body. I could feel his erection through his shorts against my bare leg. It felt hard and I thought, I have done this to him, made him get this hard, he craves my body as much right now as I crave his.

I thought to myself, I can't believe I am doing this, letting this man touch me and turn me on like this, while my husband watches. I know now that he is going to have his way with me and I am powerless to stop him. I want it as much or more than he wants me. I know he is not going to make love to me like Nick does. No, he is going to fuck me.

Bill released my nipple from his lips and gently pushed me away. He pulled his tee shirt over his head and tossed it away. His muscular chest was now bare for my view, and I looked at his six pack like he had looked at my breasts. He unsnapped his shorts and lowered the zipper, then stood and let them join my clothing on the floor. Last to fall to the floor were his briefs, and I could only stare at his rigid penis as it pointed almost straight up toward his stomach.

It wasn't huge and black like I thought it might be. No, it was light skinned like the rest of his body, and probably only an inch or two longer than Nick. But, it looked to me to be a lot thicker than I was used to, and it had a pronounced curve that made the head almost touch his stomach.

Bill helped me onto the bed, had me lay on my back, and pushed me toward the headboard. He asked if I wanted a pillow for my head and asked which one was mine. After handing me the pillow he then crawled between my legs, pushing them far apart and began kissing the inside of my thighs. His fingers pulled my lips apart and his tongue began licking my folds while the fingers of his other hand gently pulled and pinched one nipple.

If I thought I was aroused before this, it was nothing compared to now. Bill's expert lips found my clit and began sucking it and lightly biting it with his teeth. My orgasm started before I even knew it was coming. I'm sure my juices drenched his face but I couldn't stop coming. He eased up and let me recover before reaching for the other pillow. He had me lift my butt off the bed while he doubled the pillow, and slipped it under my butt.

I looked over at Nick with the hope that he was ok with all of this so far, because we both knew what was going to happen next. I mouthed "I love you" to him and he gave me that shy smile again. I patted the bed next to me and extended my hand to him. He got up from his chair and walked a few steps to the bed and sat next to me and took my extended hand.

Bill, now in a sort of squatting position between my legs, pushed my knees toward my chest and held them there. I have never been so vulnerable and exposed, my butt raised off the bed, legs spread wide in anticipation of what was to come next. I couldn't believe I was doing this especially with Nick sitting next to me watching, and holding my hand.

Bill began rubbing his penis up and down my folds, covering it with my own juices. Each time it slid over my clit I felt that electric jolt deep inside again. He said if you are ready I'm going to put it in you now, and I asked him to please go slowly, just a little at a time. He nodded and placed it at my entrance and with a small push his penis was halfway inside me. I squeezed Nick's hand and moaned as I was taken for the first time by a man who wasn't my husband.

Bill stopped his advance and looked into my eyes. His penis felt like it was much thicker than it looked, and it was almost, but not quite painful, but still uncomfortable. But I had to admit it did feel good at the same time. Bill said I will let you get used to it before we go any farther. After a few moments he pulled out and then back in a little deeper. When he pulled out the next time he went deeper still, and then continued his slow in and out advance, until he was all the way inside me.

It felt like I was being stretched well beyond anything I had ever experienced in the past, but it felt wonderful. Bill commented that he had never felt any woman as tight as me, and I told him with a small chuckle I had never felt any man as thick as him. Of course he knew that Nick had been, up until now, my one and only sex partner.

I looked up at Nick and he smiled at me and asked if I was enjoying it, and I closed my eyes and nodded yes. I had never felt so stretched and full. When Bill gently pushed into me and his pelvis bottomed against mine, my whole body was pushed forward on the bed. On the return stroke I was pulled toward him from the grip my sex had on his penis, it was that tight a fit. After just a minute or two he increased the tempo and the force of his thrusts.

12