Taking Sarah for a Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He now had a firm grip on both of my thighs at the back of my knees. His strong hands held me in place as his pelvis now slammed into mine and the pressure on my clit increased, along with the intensity of the electric jolts running through me. I felt the nearing orgasm build and squeezed Nick's hand as it overtook me. I cried out moaning and Bill took that as a cue to increase the force of his thrusts. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced as Bill pounded that big penis into me.

A few minutes later as Bill continued his onslaught, he buried himself into me one last time and stilled as his orgasm began. My sensitive sex felt every pulse as his penis erupted spurt after spurt of semen, deep inside of me. My third orgasm was triggered by Bill's and caught me by surprise as it racked my body and I moaned with pleasure. We were all frozen in time for I don't know how long, a few seconds, a few moments, or an hour. Eventually Bill slipped from inside me and eased the grip on my thighs and let my legs relax. The fullness I had felt was now replaced by emptiness, and I missed it.

As he climbed from the bed, Bill began to dress. After dressing he bent over the bed and thanked me and kissed me on the lips. That was the first and only kiss we shared that evening. He excused himself and said I'll let myself out, and he left us in the bedroom. I lay there, almost too tired to move, legs still spread open, Bill's semen leaking from me and running down my butt, surely leaving a big wet spot on the pillow under me. The reality of what had just taken place began to set in. Nick still sat at my side, still holding my hand. I was almost afraid to look at him, but I forced myself to do just that.

I was the first to break the silence, as I asked him if he could ever forgive me. He told me there was nothing to forgive, as long as what had happened was just sex and that I still loved him. I let him know that yes, it was just sex, and I loved him more then, than I had ever loved him. He teased me about coming three times in twenty minutes and I asked him to join me and make it four.

Nick quickly undressed and as his shorts and briefs came down his erection sprang into my view. It was my turn to tease him as I said someone else must have enjoyed the evening besides me. He said watching me having sex with Bill and having multiple orgasms was a beautiful, arousing sight for him to see, and he wanted to watch me orgasm again as he slid into me. He got his wish in just a few minutes as we had a powerful orgasm together.

As we laid in each other's arms cuddling and kissing, I thanked him over and over for being so understanding about the whole evening. I asked Nick if he was jealous that I had had sex with his friend. He said that no, he was not jealous, he was proud of me, and happy that I was able to enjoy a new experience.

Thanks for reading and please vote, comment or send a message.

12