All Comments on 'Taking Sarah for a Ride'

by 63luckyman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very well written.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now4 months ago

Fuck - that's hot!

elling50elling504 months ago

Well written and hot. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is so hot!! You let your first extramarital affair happen right in front of your husband. My guess is Bill got to fuck you several more times. Just wondering if you had birth control or if he pumped a baby into you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good, and very erotic. My "very good" would have been "excellent" if only you'd taken the time to use quotation marks to indicate dialog. Please keep writing, but please find yourself an editor to clean things up. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Here’s hoping Sarah has several more rides in her future, and that we get to read about them. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ewwww he went in right after? Gross.

Buster2UBuster2U4 months ago

My first wife Karen, had me hold her hand while my Best Buddy "Larry" stuck his cock in her. He pumped her about a dozen strokes and pulled out having cum in my wife. LOL I told him to let her know what is going on so she would know. They got right the next time, and better each time after that. LOL 10 Big Blazing stars for a Great Story, Great theme, and Great effort. Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just silly

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I did not, and will not read this story. But I saw Buster's comment on the comments page. This tells me all I need to know about a warped person who writes warped stories. "10 Big Blazing Turds"

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think it's easy to understand why Buster2U has been married more than once. He keeps betraying them. Show her you don't care, she won't be married to you for long.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I enjoyed it. Did it happen again or with other men?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good Story, Please continue with your and your wife’s adventures.A lot can be added to this. My own adventures with my wife in the 70’s and 80’s were threesomes with friends at parties and outings. Marie was and still is a knockout good looking lady.

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecrets3 months ago

I'd love her to experiment with that outfit in public so she could catch someone's eye :)

MtRseMan99MtRseMan993 months ago

The story was very well done and I certainly enjoyed it. Hope there is another installment and maybe you might introduce a risk of pregnancy in the story.

Mr56543434Mr56543434about 1 month ago

more, much more ! the wife could be introduced to dating other men too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user63luckyman@63luckyman
I enjoy writing for myself, but hope others will enjoy it also. Most, but not all of my writing is based on past experiences. I will leave to the reader to decide what is real and what is not. I appreciate your comments and love messages.