Taking the Big Step Ch. 03

Story Info
Married man comes to terms with being a cock slut.
3.1k words
4.66
11.4k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 04/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,766 Followers

I got a very interesting piece of feedback regarding this series. The reader liked the stories but commented that there seemed to be so much missing from where chapter 1 finished and chapter 2 started. When I re-read the stories I realised they were right, hence chapter 3 was born to try to fill in some of the gaps and also point the way forward. I will state now that some of the scenes are pure guesswork so please forgive me if I have anything wrong.

*****

Tony smiled back at the man sitting on the marble bench of the steam room and his smile grew wider when the man opened his towel to reveal an already semi-hard cock that he took in his hand and pointed the head towards him. Tony said nothing but simply stood and walked across the tiled floor, letting his small towel fall to the floor revealing his own cock. He ignored the men he walked past but couldn't stop his cock from twitching in excitement when one of them caressed his hairy ass as he strolled past him. What made Tony even more excited was the man whispering, "I will fuck your ass in a minute boy so you had better be ready."

When Tony reached the sitting man he sat down next to him and leant forward so he could start to lick the pre-cum that was oozing from the man's cock. As he opened his mouth to suck what would be his third or fourth cock before lunchtime he remembered how less than six months ago he was still an anal virgin. He owed so much to Gary in helping him to become what he was today.

*****

Six months earlier

*****

Tony picked up the cheap phone that he had hidden in his car and sent a text to Gary, "Hi this is Tony."

There was a delay of a few minutes before the reply came back, "Hi Tony, how's the ass? LOL"

"Still sore but I need to see you."

"Dildo not enough anymore now you have had the real thing? Thirsting for some more cock?"

Glancing around the car park to make sure no one was nearby Tony started to wriggle feeling his cock starting to swell and his ass twitch. It had been two weeks since Gary had popped his cherry and then his mates had gangbanged him, all of this in his marital bed. He had taken more than half a dozen loads that weekend and still had cum oozing out of him when he had gone to work on Monday morning.

As soon as he got the chance during the week, when his wife was out, Tony had rushed to the bathroom and inserted the dildo deep into his ass. As he pushed back and forward he felt it run against his prostrate as he worked his cock with his other hand, but it wasn't the same as the real thing. He was almost going to stop when the image he had seen in the mirror last weekend of him taking two cocks at the same time popped into his head and almost immediately he started to spurt. As his seed jetted across the bathroom tiles he closed his eyes and pictured Gary's monster cock waving about in front of his mouth covered in cum having just ploughed his ass for the 5th time in 24 hours.

"I feel like I need your cock in me all the time," Tony typed and paused for a moment before he pressed send.

Tony nearly dropped the phone in shock when it rang and pressing accept he held it to his ear.

"Hello, my little married cock whore do I have something you need?" Tony didn't need to hear who it was as he knew and his heart started to beat faster as he felt pre-cum start to leak from his rock hard cock. "When can you get here to be fucked again?" Gary said, but before Tony could reply he spotted his wife leaving the shop and walking towards the car.

"It's my wife, I will call you later," Tony said hurriedly before turning the phone to silent and hiding it back in the side pocket of the car just before his wife opened the door.

"Thanks," said Tony's wife as she climbed into the car. Tony looked at her and felt guilty about what he had done with Gary and his mates, yet at the same time inside he felt like he needed to do it again. "Maybe I am turning gay?" he thought to himself as he drove, "Maybe I should come out to her?" But then he rationalised it with it wasn't like he was fucking someone else, in fact far from it, he was the one being fucked. Tony then considered how he would feel if his wife was having an affair and whilst the thought of another man fucking her he knew he wouldn't be happy with, he found himself getting turned on by the thought of her with another woman.

"Oh look there's Lorna," said his wife from the passenger's seat and as Tony turned his head he recognised the blonde-haired neighbour that his wife went to yoga with. That conjured up a picture in his head of the pair locked in a 69 licking each other to an orgasm.

After he had dropped his wife off at her yoga class Tony drove to a nearby parking spot and fished out the phone. He could see that there were a few missed calls from the same number which he knew was Gary's so pressing the redial button he waited.

"Hi cock slut," laughed Gary down the phone, "Dumped the wife and desperate to arrange round two?"

"I don't know what to do," said Tony hurriedly down the phone, "I am so confused."

Gary's demeanour changed as he sensed the confusion in Tony's voice. He wasn't the first married man he had seduced and fucked and many of them went through the same uncertainty as Tony seemed to be going through. Unsure about their sexuality, unsure what to do about their wife, unsure whether to carry on or to try to forget it ever happened.

"Listen, why don't you pop round for a coffee and we can talk. I will text you my address. See you in a minute."

The phone went dead but moments later an address popped up on the screen, and Tony knew that it was just a few minutes drive so he set off.

"Come on in," said Gary throwing open the door to his house before walking back in, leaving Tony on the doorstep. Tony took a deep swallow and followed Gary's retreating back, admiring the way his muscles moved under his tee-shirt and jogging bottoms.

"Sugar...milk?" said Gary breaking Tony from his reverie.

"Just a dash of milk please," Tony said as his eyes fixed on the bulge at the front of Gary's jogging pants.

Handing him the cup Gary smiled as he followed Tony's gaze. "So let me guess," he said, "You are feeling guilty about what you did, bad about cheating on your wife yet at the same time you want to repeat that experience."

Tony said nothing but just nodded as Gary went on, "Well I can't help you with your marriage, all I can say is that it will only hurt her if she finds out. With regards to your sexuality, you are not alone as there are many men out there who love their wives, some even still have sex with them, yet at the same time regularly enjoy being fucked. I have no desire to 'out' you but I will freely admit there is something attractive about breeding a married ass, especially one as attractively hairy as yours."

At the word 'fucked' Tony felt his cock twitch and him saying that he found him attractive was turning him on and he could also see that Gary's bulge was growing as well.

"Do you still fuck your wife Tony?"

"Sometimes but not very often, she doesn't seem that interested anymore," Tony said quietly.

"Do you still love your wife?"

"Yes, very much," said Tony with a lot more enthusiasm.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

Tony went quiet as he thought about Gary's last question and nodded slowly as he knew inside it was what he wanted.

"No strings attached, no comebacks. I will introduce you to my favourite bathhouse where you can meet guys like you and guys like me in a very discrete environment. With regards to your wife, what she doesn't know won't hurt her."

As Tony pondered on Gary's words, Gary slid his jogging bottoms down and his semi-hard cock sprang into view. Any doubts that Tony had at that moment vanished as Gary had a truly magnificent cock that was very large when fully erect. Dripping from the end was a pearl of pre-cum that Tony knelt and licked from the slit. The salty sweetness seemed to bounce on his tongue and Tony moved his head forward so he could take more into his mouth.

Gary looked down at Tony's head moving back and forward and could feel himself getting fully hard. He decided in his mind that this time he was going to make love to him, to convert him forever to the pleasures of man to man sex.

"Not here, let's go to my bedroom," Gary said taking Tony by the hand and directing him towards the stairs.

In the bedroom, Gary stripped Tony item by item as he kissed him on every inch of flesh he revealed. "You are so fucking sexy," Gary murmured and Tony felt so hot as his wife never talked about him like this.

Gary guided Tony gently onto the bed, pushing his legs up high to his chest he started to probe and prod with his tongue making Tony moan with pleasure. Pausing in his rimming Gary ran his nail across Tony's anal star as he said, "See your ass is responding without gel, it knows what it wants...do you?"

"I want to be fucked," moaned Tony, his cock rock hard.

"Tell me like you really mean it," said Gary returning to his licking and tonguing, "Tell me the detail of what you want, tell me the desire sitting inside you."

"I want to feel your fat cock deep in me, pounding me, filling me, making me moan and groan," Tony said his head swimming with lust, "I want to feel you shoot your cum deep in me, breeding me, owning me, claiming my ass as yours."

Letting Tony's legs down Gary tapped Tony's ass gently, "On all fours boy."

Tony rolled to his hands and knees and presented himself to Gary, his hand gripping the sheets as he prepared himself for the anal assault that was about to happen. To his surprise, although he felt the head of Gary's large cock touching his anal opening and a slight pressure that was it.

"Now you are going to fuck yourself on my cock," Gary said standing perfectly still, gripping his cock by the root and holding it in place.

Tony started to push back slowly, feeling the pressure get greater and greater until the head popped inside making him yelp with pain and pleasure.

"Good boy," said Gary encouragingly stroking Tony's flanks. "Now you set the pace. Make love to my cock in your ass."

Tony gritted his teeth and breathed deeply before he started to push back, his ass burning as the only lubricant was Gary's saliva. Through the pain Tony could feel every inch of Gary's cock entering him, sliding deeper and deeper making him pant and whimper as he pushed back.

"Keep going baby, you can do it," said Gary encouragingly as he watched his cock slink slowly into Tony's ass.

"That's it," Gary said, "Nearly there," and then gave a little whoop of delight, "Well done boy that's me balls deep. How does it feel?"

Tony opened his mouth to speak but at first, no words came out apart from a deep contented sigh, then "It feels so good, so natural."

Leaning forward so his chest rested on Tony's back, Gary bought his mouth close to Tony's ear, "Do you still love your wife?"

"Yes," moaned Tony as he started to rock on Gary's large cock deep in his bowels.

"Do you ever want to give this up?" Gary purred as he lifted his body so he could watch an inch or two of his cock appear before vanishing back into Tony's hole.

"Never, never, never ever," Tony moaned as he started to move faster making the strokes longer into his ass.

"Then tell me what you want, tell me very clearly, and very loudly," Gary said as he stood upright.

"I want to be your whore whenever I can, I want you to fuck me and breed me... Oh God," the last two words were dragged from Tony's throat as he felt himself shiver inside.

"Fuck yourself hard then slut," Gary said bringing his hand down hard on Tony's hairy ass.

Tony took off like a race horse, pushing himself back and forward, impaling himself deeply on Gary's cock taking as much as he could. When Gary sensed that Tony was flagging he took over the thursts, slamming Tony down against the bed as he drove into him. Then pulling him back up and onto his cock, with a loud grunt, Gary unloaded deep into Tony.

Tony felt Gary's hot cum splashing deep inside him then he felt Gary's meaty hand grab his leaking cock working it as he continued to thrust in and out. With a loud yell, Tony orgasmed, spurting some of his seed across the bed and the rest over Gary's hand that worked his cock.

They both collapsed on the bed, Gary on top, still deeply embedded in Tony's ass.

"Happy?" said Gary wiggling his hips making his cock twitch inside of Tony and at the same time offering him his hand covered in cum.

"Very," said Tony as he licked at Gary's hand as he felt him start to slowly shrink, "Is it wrong to enjoy this feeling of being with a man, feeling sexy for the first time in 10 years yet still be married to my wife?"

"As I said before," Gary said, "I know many married men just like you who love their wives but love getting fucked just as much. Sometimes you just have to enjoy what life gives you instead of looking for downsides."

"You are right," said Tony, "Now about this bathhouse you mentioned, how does it work? When can we go there?"

*****

Over the next few months, Gary took Tony to the bathhouse that discretely dealt with 'man on man' action. At Gary's suggestion Tony told his wife he was going to a sauna and to his surprise she encouraged him to get out and meet new people as it seemed to make him 'less grumpy' as she put it.

Tony certainly met new people and with Gary's help started to really enjoy his Saturday afternoons at the sauna while his wife was at yoga. Gary would fuck him and encourage him to take other cocks and Tony even started going on his own when Gary couldn't make it.

Tony soon developed the taste for going into one of the side rooms where he would get onto the breeding table and point his ass at the door, available to take on any who entered. Quite frequently from there, it would develop into him being spit roasted with an ever-changing cock at either end. It didn't take much more of a step to perform in more public places and Tony would often start by blowing a random stranger in the sauna or steam room that would develop into him taking more cocks than he could ever dream of. At the end of it he would pick up his wife full of cum, contented and relaxed.

*****

Back to the present.

*****

As Tony's head moved up and down he started to feel the man thrust up into his mouth and his balls tighten as he neared his climax. Tony sucked harder, drawing the cum up through the man's shaft then he felt a strong pair of hands pull him from the bench to his feet but still bent over so he could continue to suck.

Tony groans were muffled from the cock in his mouth as the man behind knelt and started to probe his asshole with his tongue, pushing the roll of flesh inside. As he quickly relaxed the man got his tongue in deeper making Tony wet for the breeding that was about to follow. The man Tony was sucking gripped Tony's head and thrust up emptying his balls in a series of spurts making Tony cough, but he still swallowed as much of the seed as he could. The man in his mouth pulled away but Tony remained bent over and braced himself against the marble step as the man behind stood, removing his tongue from Tony's ass which was replaced with the head of a meaty cock.

As the man behind thrust forward he said, "Good to see you here again Tony and your ass still feel good as it always does."

Tony remained quiet as he licked his lips to collect the last of the stranger's cum before bracing himself as the thrusts from behind got faster and deeper. Although there was no gel Tony had trained his ass to open almost on command and could accommodate anything up to an eight-inch cock without much need for preparation. The man's fingers dug into Tony's hips as he pulled him back onto his cock and at the same time thrust forward so his balls swung back and forward.

Tony opened his eyes and could see other men watching him and working their cocks at the sight before them and Tony spoke for the first time since entering the steam room. "Please don't waste your seed guys, I will take every load you can give me."

"There are another six of us, " one man laughed as he looked from side to side watching his companions all working their cocks.

"Never mind," laughed Tony, "Maybe there will be some more along in a minute."

The man behind laughed as he slapped Tony's ass without slowing his thrusts, "This is the hungriest married ass you will find for miles boys so don't worry, you will all get to a chance to fill it."

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,766 Followers