All Comments on 'Taking the Big Step Ch. 03'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

want want want

petey377petey377about 2 years ago

hope it continues in his slut adentures

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

Fantastic !!!! Please continue.

I too am a married cocksucking bottom bitch faggot -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

I can totally relate to Tony's dilemma and mixed feelings about loving his wife while not being able to give up his gay sex life. After so many years of having hot gay sex with men I meet from the gay chatline and also at the bathhouse, I have come to accept that I AM GAY while at the same time being able to love my wife without having any sex with her. I haven't had the courage yet to come out to her (maybe one day I will) and I truly wish that she would find one or more male lovers to fuck her and give her the sexual pleasure that I no longer give her. Then she could cuckold me and I would be her bitch too.

I also want to say that I love gay stories being told by a female writer. Your perspective and the way you tell this story is fantastic. I hope you write more chapters.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

Gets me hard every time I read this story.

One line that really hits home with me is:

"I want to feel your fat cock deep in me, pounding me, filling me, making me moan and groan... I want to feel you shoot your cum deep in me, breeding me, owning me, claiming my ass as yours."

This describes me perfectly when I am at the local bathouse, sucking many cocks and getting fucked at the same time. getting spit-roasted is wonderful.

Is there another chapter? I would love to read about his wife finding out and watching him suck cock and get fucked.

Again, I love gay stories being told by a female writer. You are fantastic.

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

All 3 stories I enjoyed so much, and your third was just fantastic. You nailed this! Another faggot could not arouse with words the way you did as a woman. It was like you were writing about me rather than Tony! Your story makes me want to fuck and suck lots of men, all ages, all colors - and I would do that for you in real life to show the gratitude I feel for writing such hot homosexual fucking.

Please write more. You write so well.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

Every time I read this series of stories it makes me hard and I cum into my hand -- AND EAT IT ALL UP !!! YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY !!!

Another excerpt from this chapter that really hits me hard is:

"Maybe I am turning gay?" he thought to himself as he drove, "Maybe I should come out to her?" But then he rationalised it with it wasn't like he was fucking someone else, in fact far from it, he was the one being fucked. Tony then considered how he would feel if his wife was having an affair" --- in your story Tony doesn't want to see his wife get fucked by another man. In my situation, that is EXACTLY what I want to see. I want my wife to get fucked by other men and do it in front of me. I would fluff their cocks, get them hard & ready, and then I would guide their big cocks into my wife's pussy. I would then eat their creampies from her cunt while they get behind me and fuck me deep and hard -- all with my wife watching. That is my dream and fantasy.

I hope it happens one day.

In the meantime, I hope you will be doing another chapter to this series. Since you are a female writer, maybe you could write from Tony's wife's perspective. She would find out her husband is a faggot cocksucking bottom bitch, she would fuck men in front of him, and she would make him her cuckold. I can't wait to read it.

Please please please write the next chapter.

Xmale06Xmale0622 days ago

Great story my Lady! Too bad the gaps between each episode is soooo long. But on the other hand it helps us fantasize about Tony's adventures and maybe seedy developments (?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES