All Comments on 'Taking The Class Pt. 04'

by ivan_ronical

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
heterozygosityheterozygosityabout 4 years ago
street tacos

You write characters so well! Thanks for the wonderful story. With that being said...

The classic street taco, at least on the US west coast, is carne asada (grilled skirt or flank steak), onions, and cilantro on two soft corn tortillas. The hard taco shells and ground beef don't seem right. Laura should know better.

Sorry for being a pedant. Again, I've loved this story so far! I inhaled this submission in two days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really nice

I was looking forward to this submission! Really something else than I expected, but still very good. However, I have one slight remark. Although I completely understand that it had to happen, it got messy and sometimes hard to follow. I understand it was necessary because of all the quirks and skills that alter perception, however, I wanted you to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

I absolutely love this story. Thank you for the chapter, and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too much

The story is somewhat compelling, and aspects of it are clever, but it goes on and on and on as if you the writer were as manic as Laura when you wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

I really liked all of your stories, and can't wait for the next one! You really should be a author at this rate your very good at it. I both liked and disliked the little dream thing at the end because it was cool but I didn't know what was real and what was fake, even though that was the whole point. Love this story and want you to keep on writing it!! Thank you so much for it, has made me laugh a ton and also cry a lot as well, I felt parts of myself in a lot of the characters and your view on the mental issues and emotions are very well done and realistic.

Ouroboros12Ouroboros12over 3 years ago
great story

Loved the story. any date on when part 5 will come out? Based on how many pages pt 4 had compared to the previous parts is part 5 gonna have 90 pages or something?

KingIsseiKingIsseiover 3 years ago

Hands down one of the best pieces I have ever read. The character development, plot, and build up are all done brilliantly. I feel like I've committed a crime by reading this for free. I haven't ever left a comment before, but this was just too great of an experience. 10/10 please keep up the good work.

SailingdogSailingdogover 3 years ago
Whow

Kind of Hard to figure out where it is going. 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Could happen to anyone

Alaina frowns. "Mom, exactly *how* did dad die?"

Mom squirms a bit and sighs. "Well, I was feeling a bit peckish after sex, and in a moment of forgetfulness I ate the first thing in front of me."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

I loved the dream sequence. It was amazing that she used her empathy to give her savior exactly what she wanted.

GoMikeyGoMikeyalmost 3 years ago

ok I'm at a total lost.....that was a ride on a tsunami I LOVED every word! PLEASE say there is more coming very soon ?!?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was absolutely amazing! I love the characters and how you make them each feel unique. I can't wait for the next part!

uabjfuabjfover 2 years ago

I haven't been this sad at finding there is no continuation chapter in a story I think in my entire life. Please please please give us another chapter in the story! I have to know what happens to Alaina and Laura and Will!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful storytelling. So sad it finished there. Hope to see more from you again. Think this is my favourite story in years and not just erotica.

NeoMarauderNeoMarauderabout 2 years ago

I've been fucking obsessed with reading this story and I'm sad that I've hit the point where I'm as desperate as Prez with the teasing waiting for more.

I love FortySixtyZeros's content and I can see how you got inspired, I love this as much as I do Animecon.

I hope you've got more on the way, but if not it's been a fucking delight reading these.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Scary universe. People with mind bending skills. Great story though. Definitely would like more. Read this when it first showed up, then had to find it to read again. Fun. Thanks. Definitely want another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userivan_ronical@ivan_ronical
I write for fun. If you'd like to support me, please consider supporting my friend and fellow author, FortySixtyFour (https://www.patreon.com/FortySixtyFour/). Without him, I would not have written a single word.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES