Taking The Class Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will squeezed gently, then began running his thumbs around her belly button. "Yeah, that was amazing."

She kissed him. "It was pretty amazing, wasn't it? But did you know that I can also remove effects from evil mind controllers now?"

Tiffany chose that moment to begin carefully massaging his balls with her tiny hands while she kissed up and down his shaft.

"Wow," breathed Will, his hips lifting off the bed. He blinked, and his eyes refocused. "Er, wait, you can do what?"

"You heard me," she said, grinning widely. "And that's not all. Any time we kiss now, none of that stuff will work on you for three days."

"What!" exclaimed Tiffany. She continued to pump Will's erection with her hand while she talked. "You never told me that, Laina! That's awesoome!"

Alaina shuddered. "Stop, Tiff!" She squirmed. "I can't focus when you're kissing me!"

"Give me a real kiss, then," demanded Tiffany. "I want one!"

Alaina turned her torso, and Tiffany's head came into view over her shoulder as she swooped in for a kiss. When their lips met, Alaina moaned and nearly fell over.

Tiffany moved back out of view. "I'm gonna stay up here so I can get more kisses," she announced.

Will felt a hand holding him steady, and then he felt a crushingly tight sensation that he recognized.

Tiffany squeaked. "Fuck, are you bigger than usual, Will? You getting super horny watching me make out with your girlfriend?" She ground against him, and he felt himself slide a tiny bit deeper inside her impossibly snug pussy.

"Tiff, I said tease!" complained Alaina.

Tiffany's head came up and she began kissing along the redhead's shoulder.

"Tiff! I meant him, not me!" Alaina whined.

Will felt himself bottom out inside the small, dark-haired girl.

Tiffany sighed happily into Alaina's ear. "That's better."

"I can't believe you're fucking my boyfriend right next to me," said Alaina, sounding scandalized.

Tiffany began kissing along the other girl's neck and ears as she started to slowly work herself up and down on Will's shaft. "You," kiss, "said," kiss, "any time," kiss, "any place," kiss, "as long as," longer kiss, "he shares." The girls once again entered into a deep kiss. "Is this enough sharing, Laina, or do you want more?"

Alaina licked her lips, continuing to look over her shoulder. "I was just kidding before, but..." She paused. "No, stop distracting me!" She said, giggling.

Will began thrusting up to meet Tiffany, unable to stop himself.

"Hey! No fucking back, Will! This is supposed to just be teasing for now, okay? Don't make me stop, I really don't wanna..."

"Okay, no more kisses for a minute, Tiff," Alaina said, turning back to Will once more. "Where was I?" She gave him a deep, aggressive kiss which left him moaning. "I remember now," she said, panting. "Thanks. So no more getting mind controlled. I want you to keep that in mind. Um..."

Will clamped his hands onto her thighs and squeezed as Tiffany began to move faster.

"As far as your girl friends go, I'm okay with Tiff," said Alaina. "But I'm not okay with Laura." She gave him a serious look.

"Laura?" said Will, his brain working more sluggishly than usual. "You mean Laura Jansson?"

Tiffany stopped moving and gave him a moment of rest.

"Yeah, her." said Alaina. She frowned. "Ugh, there's not really an easy way to say this."

Tiffany started moving once more with a slow, wave-like motion.

"She used some kind of Skill on you on Wednesday," said Alaina. "It made you fall in love with her and sort of... Um, you sort of ignored me the rest of the week..."

Tiffany whimpered and began to quake and lightly convulse around him.

Will struggled to focus. "I did? But I wouldn't—"

Alaina kissed him. "It's okay, Will," she said, leaning her forehead against his. "I know you wouldn't. And it's over now."

Tiffany's pussy rippled around his erection as she continued to raise and lower herself on him, continuing to whimper softly in the background.

He groaned. "This whole not-being-able-to-think thing was a really smart idea, Alaina. I'd probably be—mmm—more concerned right now otherwise."

Alaina kissed him deeply again, sandwiching his tongue between two of hers and licking gently back and forth. He cupped her face between his hands and stroked her cheeks with his thumbs.

At last, they separated.

"She really did that to me?" asked Will. He frowned briefly, then squeezed his eyes closed and his lips together as Tiffany clamped down and moaned quietly while she came on top of him.

"Yup," said Alaina, sitting upright on his stomach. "And she was a total bitch about it, too. She kept like, flaunting you in front of me."

"Huh," said Will, unable to come up with a better response.

"According to your friends, she was very affectionate," said Alaina. She frowned down at him. "And you had sex with her on my desk at school."

"Huh," Will said again, distracted as Tiffany recovered and began to move once more.

"Sorry," said Alaina, looking contrite. "I got a little worked up remembering it, but I know it's not your fault. Um. You really don't remember anything?" She tapped her fingers absently on his chest.

"Nope," said Will. His toes curled, and he felt himself nearing orgasm for the dozenth time.

"Are you okay?" asked Alaina, giving him a worried look. "I thought you'd be pretty freaked out even with being this distracted."

I'd be a lot more okay if Tiff would stop teasing me like this. Fuck, how has she managed to keep me from cumming for this long? I feel like I'm going to explode.

"Will?" said Alaina.

Tiffany stopped moving again.

He blinked. "Yeah, sorry, she's just really distracting."

"Do you wanna stop?" Tiffany called, sounding disappointed.

Will rolled his eyes. "No, I don't want you to stop."

"But Laina said not to let you cum 'till you were done talking!"

"Is that so?" asked Will.

"Yup," said Alaina. She did her best impression of his eyebrow waggle.

"You'll have to work on that if we're going to be seen in public together," said Will. "The timing is important; you have to really make them look like a wave."

Alaina snorted. "We'll have plenty of time for that later. Tiff, give him a minute. Will, you seem a bit too calm, even given this. Are you sure you're okay? I'm—we're here for you, y'know."

Will grinned. "I think if you'd told me in the car when I woke up I would have freaked out, yeah. But last night was amazing. And then I woke up in bed with two girls who I really like, and one of them asked me to be her boyfriend. Now my new girlfriend has been kissing me while another girl is teasing me to frustration. Alaina, this might be the best morning I've ever had."

His new girlfriend kissed him again, then leaned back and smirked. "So you wake up with two horny girls and everything else is okay?"

He chuckled. "I just meant that whatever Laura did, it seems like it worked out great for us in the end, didn't it?"

"It's been a minute," Tiffany announced cheerfully. She began moving again. "Can't believe you asked me to stop when I was so close to cumming," she grumbled.

"So you're not like...mad at her?" asked Alaina incredulously.

"Like I said, things seem pretty good now," Will said. He pulled Alaina in for a soft kiss. "Have I ever told you that you have the most kissable lips of all time?" he asked after the explosion of blueberries in his mouth faded slightly.

"Ohmygosh, she does!" called Tiffany. "Laina, your lips are sooo tasty, too!"

He ran his hand up his girlfriend's face, brushing his thumb across her lips. "But to answer your question, if I'm going to be mad at Laura, I'll do it when Laura's actually around for me to be mad at. No point in letting it ruin my time with you—either of you."

Alaina leaned into his hand. "That seems like it should be impossible to do in reality. You find it in one of your books?"

Will smirked. "No, that one's actually from Est—Ms. Perez."

Alaina blinked. "Huh."

"If you're quoting your teachers from school, it sounds like you're pretty much done talking," said Tiffany. Her arms wrapped around Alaina and began fondling the other girl's boobs, then her head appeared over Alaina's right shoulder again. She started kissing along the redhead's shoulder and up towards her ear, holding tight with her hands to steady herself while she bounced.

"Tiff, no..." Alaina closed her eyes and moaned. "Not done!"

"Alaina, if you make her stop again, I might get mad at you," said Will. He slipped a hand between her legs and started tracing her clit. "Now, I think it's time for some of your own medicine."

"Yeah, Laina, that was super mean," said Tiffany. She moved to the girl's other shoulder and started kissing once more.

"Wait a minute," said Alaina, trying to halt Will's fingers and stop Tiffany's kisses at the same time. "Hold on, I just—"

"You just need to stop thinking so much," said Tiffany. "Will already said he was okay, don't—"

Will thrust his hips upward uncontrollably. "Tiff, you're too fucking tight!" His fingers played over his girlfriend's clit and dipped between her labia.

"You gonna cum for me, Will?" Tiffany teased. She pulled Alaina around and drew her into a sucking kiss. "Mmm, Laina, you taste so good! Will, I wanna feel you cum in me while I'm kissing your girlfriend." She giggled before dragging the helpless girl into a torrid kiss which showed no signs of ending.

Will drove his hips up to meet Tiffany's in a frenzy. He watched as Alaina brought her left hand up to clutch the moaning, dark-haired girl's head to her own.

His girlfriend brought her remaining hand around and twined her fingers with his, interrupting his clit teasing. Her head came around to look down at him. "Cum for us," she commanded with a wide grin before turning back to kiss her girl friend.

Will erupted.

Chapter 2: Saturday Morning, 9:37AM

That was a hell of a way to start the day off.

Will stood in the shower alone, luxuriating in the feel of the hot water as it washed over him.

I might not need a shower after Alaina used her Skill on me, but that doesn't mean I can't still enjoy it. And use it to think for a few minutes.

He turned up the temperature of the water ever so slightly.

I can't believe It happened. She likes me back. Somehow.

He pumped his fist in the air, needing some physical way to display happiness.

I also can't believe I just lost three days, though. I didn't know Laura had Skills that could do anything like that. I wonder why she did it? She messaged me a few times earlier in the week, but she never really seemed that upset when I broke up with her. Or maybe she was? I didn't go out of my way to check on her, and she didn't message or call me right away or anything.

He turned around, letting the spray hit his back.

Still stings thinking she would do something like that to me even if things ended the way they did. I'll have to talk to her at some point and get to the bottom of it. Which will be simple if Alaina's right about those kinds of Skills not working anymore.

He reached back and turned the temperature up again, then leaned against the wall for a moment as the scalding water ran down his body.

And that means Father's Skills won't work either? That's a hell of a perk to having Alaina as my girlfriend. That and her apparent Sapphic tendencies. Not that I'm really planning on looking at other girls, but Tiff and Kay in particular are a lot of fun. And it sounds like Tiff knows about Alaina's Class now? Didn't expect that.

Huh. I was supposed to meet up with Kay tonight, wasn't I? An image of two redheads entangled on top of a bed floated through his thoughts. Kay did say she liked redheads. She's such a sweet girl, too; how could anyone not like Kay? And Alaina is great at singing...

Will paused. But wouldn't this be like, our first real date? He clenched his hand. I'd hate to cancel on Kay at the last minute, but I want to spend time with Alaina tonight. I'll see what both of them think. Who knows, maybe this is a fitting first date for a [Cunning Linguist] and his [Onahole] girlfriend.

He considered the new avenue of thought. Wow, already rank five. What the hell was I up to? This Class improves from making clever conversation and eating girls out, but I'm guessing it was mostly the latter. He thought about it. Hm. He snickered. This is definitely the funniest Skill I've ever heard of. Wait, why did this Class start out with a Trait instead of a Skill? Whatever, registration is gonna be a blast next week.

I should probably check my phone calendar and messages to try and catch up; if I wasn't totally brain dead then I must have already scheduled an appointment.

He turned off the water.

"Laaaainnaaaaaaaa!" came Tiffany's shriek as he began to towel off.

Wow. Will halted his toweling for a moment and stared at the door of the bathroom. I take it Doctor Bishop isn't home.

He checked himself out in the mirror. Everything was as he remembered it, from his lightly-muscled chest, to his his taut abdominals, to his clean-shaven torso and pubic hair. That's a relief. I half-expected to be covered with hickeys or have a tattoo of her name on my back. Laura's always been a bit erratic. He sighed. I never really held that against her, though; it can't be easy being bipolar.

Will tugged on the same clothes he'd worn the previous night. Where's my car, anyway? I'll message the guys. One of them will know. After giving his hair a good tousling, he headed back to Alaina's—his girlfriend's—bedroom. The idea of it caused him to grin.

He stopped in the doorway, not wanting to interrupt what he found.

Tiffany was laying on her back, her hands tightly gripping mattress under herself as Alaina slurped noisily at her crotch.

"So good," Tiffany moaned weakly. Her hands released the bed and moved down to run through the reddish tresses covering her middle. Her fingers clenched once more. "Laina, I'm gonna..." Her back arched, and her pelvis thrust up off the bed while she squeezed her eyes shut and cried out.

Alaina moved with her, not allowing her mouth to detach for even a moment.

Will blinked. "Wow," he said unconsciously.

His girlfriend's head snapped up and she looked over at him. "Oh. Uh..." she looked down at the recovering girl in front of her. "Sorry, I guess I kind of forgot you were here."

Alaina looked back up in panic. "I mean, not that I forgot about you! I just—"

Will smirked. She's so adorably clumsy when it comes to people stuff. This could be a good opportunity to try out the new Skill and smooth things over at the same time. "I know what you meant, Alaina." He activated his new Skill. "Tiff looks like she's really riding the wave there."

Tiffany instantly seized up and screamed her way through another orgasm.

He grinned when he saw Alaina's eyes widen.

"Did you just—"

This isn't clever at all, but I think that might make it funnier. "And I don't think I've seen your O-face this—"

Alaina's eyes immediately rolled back into her head, and she tipped over onto the bed, trembling and making soft moans.

Will started chuckling. He couldn't help himself. "Amazing."

Tiffany came around first. "Whoa," she whispered, turning to give him a pleading look. "Do it again!" she begged. "C'mon, Will!"

He rolled his eyes. "Nah, I can only do it once today. I just wanted to try it out."

"Aww," Tiffany sulked. But she perked back up quickly. "Still, that was awesome! You got a new Skill?"

Alaina managed to push herself upright. "You can make us cum just by mentioning it?" she asked warily.

"Once a day, yeah," said Will, leering at her. "If I use a euphemism."

His girlfriend let out an exasperated sigh. "It figures. You get a pervert Class, and in less than a week you're already using it to take advantage of girls."

Will gave her a confused look. "What do you mean, less than a week? I don't think it even took me an hour on Tuesday after I woke up. Maybe you need a reminder?" He waggled his eyebrows. "Let's see... Alaina, Tiff, how would you react if I were to continuously run my tongue back and forth across your clits?"

Tiffany's hips suddenly bucked off the bed, and Alaina clamped her hands to her crotch.

"No, Will, stop!" Alaina wailed. "Too sensitive!"

"Oops. Okay, I'll stop." Will walked over to sit on the edge of the bed next to his classmate. "Sorry, I got a little carried away," he said, running a hand through his hair.

Alaina crawled over and gave him a pleased kiss with lots of softly-massaging tongues. "Apology accepted," she said, giving him a dazzling smile.

Tiffany appeared on his other side and tugged on his shirt. "I don't want an apology, I just wanna say thanks," she said, giggling.

Will turned his head to the side and accepted a series of cute kisses that covered his face before finally reaching his lips.

"Thanks!" said Tiffany. Then she leaned over and embraced Alaina. "And thanks to you, too, Laina," she said between kisses.

Alaina blushed. "I think I enjoyed it more than you did," she said. Her eyes looked past them. "Fuck, we need to get moving. I told Ay that I'd go to her track meet today. Um... Both of you wanna come with me, right?" She looked back and forth between them.

Will nodded. "I'd like that," he said.

Alaina snorted.

"How long's it gonna be?" asked Tiff, checking the clock herself. "I need to go home this afternoon before I go to work..."

"Probably just a couple hours," said Alaina. "They started at nine thirty, so we'll already miss a bunch of it. She'll probably do her first sprint around eleven?"

"Oh, okay! " Tiffany said enthusiastically. "I can hang out until around one thirty-ish. Um..." She looked over at the pile of clothes by the foot of the bed. "That's assuming you wanna let me borrow some clothes? I kiiinda don't have anything except my dress." Her nose wrinkled. "And it's not really meant for this kinda thing."

Will laughed. "I think most of the guys—and some of the girls—wouldn't be able to run if you wore that; they'd be too distracted staring at your boobs."

"Speaking from experience?" asked Alaina. She slid off the bed and headed towards her dresser.

"You were looking a lot last night, too, Laina," said Tiffany. She gave Will another quick kiss before following after the taller girl.

Alaina turned and openly admired the well-endowed girl's chest until she crossed her arms to cover it.

"Stooop!" said Tiffany in a playful voice.

Alaina winked at her. "Well, I think I've got a few things that'll fit." She dug into the top drawer and pulled out a pair of plain white panties. "Yours seemed pretty soaked last night, so at least these are clean."

"And whose fault was that?" asked Tiffany as she slid the underwear up her legs.

"I barely encouraged you," said Alaina as she pulled a matching pair on along with a bra.

"Laina, you almost made me cum while you were fingering me at dinner."

What the hell were they up to last night?

"Here, try these," said Alaina, handing over a pair of gray sweat pants from the bottom drawer. "And I cleaned you with my Skill after that, so why are you complaining?" She started pulling on a pair of jeans.