Taking The Class Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, I was saving it!"

"Sorry, sweetie, but your old mom's gotta eat at work, and it was too good to leave sitting around getting moldy in the fridge like that."

"Food doesn't go bad that fast!"

"Why can't you just take it as a compliment that I couldn't help myself?"

"Because you can never help yourself!"

"You're just such a good cook. Look at how many tacos I've already eaten."

"I'm not sure I've ever seen someone eat that many before, Dot! At least, not this quickly..."

"Get used to it. Mom always eats like this."

"I might've skipped a lunch today."

"Mom! You promised you weren't going to do that anymore."

"I was tied up in conference calls forever, Lainy. I can't just hang up on these people."

"You talk to doctors at other hospitals a lot, M—Dot?"

"Some days it feels like it never ends, Laura. I got in this morning, and the translator for the call that one of our departments had scheduled with researchers in Tokyo was out sick, so I had to make them wait a few minutes while I learned Japanese—"

"You learned Japanese in a few minutes?!"

"No, Laura, don't be silly. I meant I had to brush up on my medical vocabulary, that's all. I took classes for it in college."

"That's so cool. I always wanted to learn another language, but I don't really have the knack for it."

"I didn't know you spoke Japanese, Mom."

"Spanish is a lot more useful in my day-to-day, but it never hurts to know other languages for when I get patients who can't speak English."

"I should start taking my Spanish classes more seriously..."

"Don't worry, Laura, I can help out if it's Spanish!"

"Really? Thanks, Alaina."

"Lainy, why's your face red all of a sudden? Did you try the spicy chili powder again?"

"N-no..."

"That was a really good stretch! Alaina, do you want to split a taco with me? I'm still a little bit hungry, but not enough to eat a whole one."

"Um..."

"I'll make it for us, okay?"

"Laura, you're so thoughtful."

"I try! Let me just reach over here—oops, I got sour cream all over my fingers."

"Sweetie, are you okay?"

'Yeah, just... Water went down the wrong pipe, that's all."

"There we go. Half not-spicy for you, half spicy for me."

"You call that—"

"Oh no, I think it'll fall apart if I put it down. Alaina, I'll hold it, you eat."

"Um..."

"If that isn't adorable, then I don't know what is. I wish I had my camera."

"You missed a little bit. I'll get that..."

"Laura, did you put the hot peppers in Lainy's side? Look how flushed she is. That's not very nice."

"No, I'd never do that! I saved them all for my half! See?"

"Lainy, you're acting awfully strange tonight. Is everything okay?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Oopsies."

"Uh oh. Here, Laura, take some napkins for that."

"I thought it would hold together better..."

"Tacos are tricky sometimes. At least it didn't get on your shirt. That would probably have left a stain."

"Yeah, that's really lucky. Ooh, I hate it when this happens. It's always so hard to reach in here..."

"Lainy, are you sure you're okay? I don't think I've ever seen you this flushed before. Did you accidentally eat a piece of pepper?"

"N—yeah, th-that's it... Really hot..."

"Got it!"

"Laura, be more careful in the future with spicy food. It's not fun when that kind of thing happens, y'know."

"I'm really sorry, Alaina. I was sure I didn't get any in your half, though. Um, I'm going to wipe off a little bit, it feels kind of greasy."

"Whew, that was quite a meal! You girls really outdid yourselves."

"Thanks, Dot!"

"Glad you liked it, Mom."

"Oh good, you're looking better now. You had me a little worried there, y'know."

"All clean! Let me get your plate, Alaina."

"That's so sweet!"

"Did... Couldn't you reach around me?"

"Oopsies, sorry."

"No, um... It's okay. Sorry, I didn't mean to get frustr—upset like that."

"Don't worry, Alaina, I'll always forgive you."

"You two are so adorable! Hold on, stay like that for a minute. I'll take one with my phone."

"Um, like this?"

"Just for a sec, Lainy. I'll get a print of this to put in my office. There we go. Aw, this'll go great with all the other photos I have in there."

"Laura... Um... This is nice, but you can let go now. If you want."

"Oh no, I'm probably getting your face a little bit wet, aren't I? I should've dried off better..."

"Nope, I'm dry, see? Completely dry..."

"Good. M—Dot, I'll get your plate, too!"

"Thanks, Laura. Hm, anyone up for dessert?"

"I might be able to fit a tiny bit in?"

"Lainy?"

"I guess? Why? Do we have anything?"

"We've still got the rest of your birthday cake, sweetie."

"We do? I figured you would've eaten it all."

"You really think I'd do that?"

"I guess not..."

"Of course I wouldn't. I bought a second cake to eat myself."

"Of course you did."

"Wow, Dot, how do you stay in such good shape if you eat like this all the time and work at the hospital so much?"

"Yeah, Mom, how do you?"

"There's a small exercise room at the hospital with a bike and a treadmill."

"Alaina said you worked really long shifts. It's so motivational to hear that you can still find time to take care of yourself like that. Now I really have no excuse to skip swimming in the mornings anymore..."

"Don't use Mom as a fitness role model, Laura."

"Why not? She's in amazing shape! If I didn't know she was your mom, I'd think she couldn't be more than thirty or so!"

"Thanks, Laura, that's very nice of you to say."

"I'm serious, though! I know it's not polite to ask, but are you even forty yet? You look like you could be Alaina's older sister."

"Lainy, don't laugh. When you get to my age, it's nice to get a sincere compliment like this once in a while."

"Uh huh."

"I'll go pull out the cake. If you two could finish clearing the table..."

"Sure!"

"I'll get this."

"Oopsies, sorry."

"It's... Um, it's okay..."

"I still can't believe how great this came out. Alaina, I couldn't have done it without you. Thanks so much."

"It was pretty good, wasn't it? I guess I wouldn't mind doing this again sometime..."

"Yes!"

"Mom?!"

"Sorry, Lainy, but you never make spicy food. It's good to have some change."

"I'll just put these back up here..."

"Fine, you can keep the spicy stuff up on the high shelves."

"Don't sulk, sweetie. Not everyone has the same tastes as you. Only catering to what you like to eat would be selfish, wouldn't it?"

"Ugh..."

"Ooh, that looks really good."

"Do you like pistachio ice cream, Laura?"

"It's okay. I'm more of a mint chocolate chip girl."

"I guess that's fine since they're both green. You're better than Mom, at least."

"Why?"

"Mom... Mom doesn't have a favorite flavor. She likes them all equally."

"What!"

"Is it a crime or something to just enjoy ice cream and not be that particular about the flavor?"

"I know!"

"Laura, why are you looking at me like that? Lainy, what's she—Why are you both giving me that look?"

"I've seen her eat three different flavors at the same time before. With the same spoon."

"Lainy, that's neopo—"

"It was chocolate fudge brownie, lemon—with actual chunks of lemon—and rum. Raisin."

"Um... Actually, now that I think about it, I'm really full after all those tacos."

"But I just got the cake—"

"Are you going to eat my birthday cake by yourself? Hey what—Where'd you get that?"

"I told you I got two cakes. This is the other one."

"Why does it say Happy 18th Alaina?!"

"I couldn't be bothered to put in a second order, so I just told them to make two of the same cake. One for you, and one for me."

"What do you mean one for—Oh. Fine. I guess I'll let you have that one."

"Thanks, sweetie. You're so generous."

* * *

Alaina finished writing down her answer to her last question from her Economics course problem set, the topic of which was regarding why governments' attempts to do better than free competitive markets in equilibrium at either deciding on what quantities should be produced or for what prices things should sell were likely to be a bad idea. She focused every fiber of her being on checking her answers and making sure she'd written the words she wanted.

Fuck, this took forever. Ugh, I wrote 'breast' here instead of 'best'... Okay, I finished. Is she still... Alaina glanced up.

Laura was still leaning over onto her left elbow, flipping through a book for her English class.

Fuck, it's like she's aiming her cleavage right at me! How am I supposed to get anything done like this! It was bad enough when she kept pushing her boobs into the back of my head while reaching past me to grab something, or at dinner when she was feeding me, or when she dropped part of her taco between her boobs, or when she was hugging my face into her boobs afterwards while Mom took a fucking picture... Argh! How can anyone be this good at teasing?

Laura rubbed her eyes and yawned.

Alaina yawned back, unable to move her eyes away. Dammit, Laura!

Laura closed her book. "Can't read anymore," she mumbled. She turned to the other girl at the table. "You done, too?"

Alaina nodded.

Laura leaned back in her chair and stretched her arms up. Her back arched, and her chest pushed—

Argh! Fuck, Laura, I can't take it anymore!

"Today feels like it's been really long," Laura said. She leaned against the table and crossed her arms, completely obscuring her outstanding cleavage. "So much stuff happened."

Alaina blinked. I'm free! Thanks, Laura!

"It's been a good day, though," Laura said, smiling somewhat sleepily. "Overall, I mean. The best day I've had in a long time. And I owe it all to you."

It feels like my heart is gonna pop out of my chest with how she's looking at me. What the fuck is wrong with me? I just want Laura to be happy and have a good place to live. I don't want her to ever think that she has to do that kind of stuff to live here. Ever. I don't want her to feel awkward. I don't want her to have to tolerate

"Hey," Laura said.

Alaina started. "Sorry, I was just thinking about something." She closed her notebook and stuffed it into her schoolbag along with her Economics textbook and pencil.

"You looked like it. I'm getting sleepy."

It has been a pretty long day. "Same," Alaina said. She yawned. "I think it's bedtime for me."

Laura yawned in response. "Okay."

Alaina forced herself to stand and started heading towards the front door with her bag.

"Um, hey," Laura said, also rising from her seat. "Before you go..."

Alaina stopped and turned back.

"Remember this afternoon," Laura said, fiddling with her ponytail where she'd brought it over her shoulder, a nervous smile on her face, "when I said I'd be the one to ask if..." Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink under the kitchen's bright overhead light. "If I wanted to sleep with you?"

Alaina swallowed, but her mouth and throat were suddenly dry. She nodded, her tongue feeling too clumsy to be used for speech.

"I, um..." she pressed her lips together for a moment. "I r-really like you, Alaina. Would... Would you be okay with that?" Laura asked in a shy voice.

Alaina's breathing picked up, and her pulse quickened. She... She likes me? Like, like like? And she really wants to... Wait, does she mean like, sleep or sleep? I don't care! Fuck, wait, yes I do. If it's that kind of sleeping, then it's definitely because she knows I've been horny all day. She was teasing nonstop last Friday and pretty much whenever I've seen her in the past, so it's not like she's teasing because it's me. Need to remember that. Need to remember. Need—

"Please?" Laura said, a small, hopeful smile on her face.

"Yeah, sure, definitely, I like you, too, um, that'd be totally fine with me, and I wouldn't have any problems with it at all," Alaina babbled in an instantaneous reply. Oh fuck.

Laura's cheeks reddened slightly, and her lips curved upwards. "Cool."

"Yeah, cool," Alaina echoed. Fuck, why am I smiling like a fucking idiot? This isn't cool! How the fuck am I supposed to stop myself now when she'll be practically naked next to me all night?

"Um, you want to brush teeth first?" Laura asked.

"Yup!" Alaina said, unable to expunge the dumb smile that had infected her. She likes me?! No! Shut up, Quirk!

Laura took a deep breath. "Okay, let's go."

Alaina whirled around, resuming her journey to the front door. Don't fucking run, you idiot! She slowed down long enough to set her bag down next to the door.

Laura set her backpack down next to Alaina's, then started up the stairs after the smaller girl.

You can do this, Alaina. Relax. Just a nice, restful night. You slept great last night, didn't you? Just sleep. Nothing but sleep. That's all she meant. She just likes you as a friend. As someone she's living with. That's all.

Alaina reached their shared bathroom first and took both toothbrushes out of the cup. She held out the newer one to the blonde girl.

"Thanks," Laura said, her voice quiet.

Alaina squirted toothpaste onto both toothbrushes, starting with her bedmate's.

"Thanks again," Laura said.

They began brushing their teeth.

Alaina's eyes wandered over in the mirror and caught Laura watching her. She looked away, but only for a moment.

Laura's cheeks had turned crimson.

She's so...Laura. I don't even know what that means.

Laura finished first. She rinsed her mouth, using her hand to cup water just as she had the previous night. "I'll..." she moved towards the door. "I'll be in in a couple minutes," she said in a near-whisper before moving quickly to her room and shutting the door.

Yeah, just sleep. She's nervous now because of everything that's happened today. Deep breaths, Alaina. You can do this. You're stronger than some fucking Quirk. Even Mom said so.

Alaina was in her bed with the lights out what seemed like only a second later. I'm wearing my pajamas. I did it. I did it! Yes! Take that, Quirk! Fuck, I'm so wet...

She throbbed restlessly against her pillow. Fuck, fuck, fuck. She used her cleaning Skill again. Why are my palms so fucking sweaty! This is bad. And it's so hot in here! Maybe I should go down and sleep on the couch or something. I can force myself to sleep somewhere that—

A silhouette passed across the dim light coming from the other side of the upper floor of the house where Alaina's mom had her sex dungeon set up.

Alaina swallowed. Then she relaxed, a grin forming on her face.

Laura stepped into the redhead's fuck palace, her features barely discernible in the low neon lighting. Her hair hung freely down past her shoulders, and she wore a long t-shirt again, just as she had the previous nights. She moved forward, walking up to the edge of the queen's bed.

Alaina blazed with lust. She radiated it. She embodied it. Her tongue came out and wet her lips. She reached inside the bottoms of her pajama pants and began to tease herself with a finger, even though she couldn't feel anything useful from it.

"Wow," Laura said quietly. She pulled her shirt up and over her head, revealing the sexy string-tie thong and black bra she'd been wearing all night.

Alaina lunged at her, her mind too focused to even form words.

Laura caught her with both arms and fell onto the bed, pressing the small girl underneath her.

Alaina twitched. She had to get free! She needed sex! She had to—

"Ooh, that's way too much," Laura muttered. "Hey, can you understand me?"

Of course Alaina could understand. It's not like she'd lost her mind. She was just really fucking horny and had no way to respond because she needed to gasp for breath continuously.

"If you get under the covers with me now, I'll give you everything you want," Laura said.

Alaina thrashed, trying to break free. Under the covers! Under the covers!

Laura rolled off of her, and the smaller girl quickly shot under the covers, frantically trying to pull the blankets over both of them even though the older girl was still on the outside.

"Yeah, okay, that answers that," Laura said, giggling softly. She moved up and swung her legs under the top edge of the cover.

Alaina lunged again.

Laura caught her a second time, hugging her tightly. "You're a naughty girl, aren't you, Alaina?" she said. "Don't worry, I'm here with you. I'll always be here with you now." She moved her head forward, and her lips touched Alaina's. The blonde girl's tongue speared forward, taking up residence under the redhead's.

Alaina didn't cum. She exploded.

Chapter 30:????????,??:??

Hey, you.

Can you hear me now?

I think you can.

Cool.

I'm still figuring out exactly how this works.

My Skills... I know how to use them, but there's a difference between knowing how I can use something and what I can use it for.

This is a new one.

You're here with me just like you were this morning.

Nothing is going to hurt you now.

I would never hurt you.

But you do have to stay relaxed for a little while longer. Just a little bit. Just while I explain some stuff.

Then, if you're good, we can play.

I promise.

First, an apology.

I tested you. I'm sorry for that.

I know what I am, though, so it's...

I'll start over.

I'm a freak.

I'm not something that should exist in society. There's no Classes that let people read minds for a reason. How could someone with that ability ever form bonds, ever be close to another person? What would be the point? Everyone would be boring. Everyone would be slow.

Everyone would lie.

I'm used to lies, though. I lie all the time.

I lied last night when I said I was scared to sleep alone.

I wasn't scared.

I was fucking terrified.

My dreams... They aren't normal dreams. I read a book about dreams once.

Oopsies, lied again!

Will read it, and he explained some of it to me.

Dreams are formed by the subconscious. Nobody really knows why they happen—the exact reason for them—but they draw on your memories, your knowledge.

Your emotions.

My emotions aren't just mine anymore. I have everyone's emotions now. I can't tune them out, can't stop them, can't ignore them, even though I pretend to.

I like yours, though.

What do you think happens when someone like me dreams? Are they even my dreams? Maybe. I don't remember them. Most of the time, anyway. The ones I do...

I wish I didn't remember any of them.

My dreams are fear.

That's it.

Pure, raw fear.

It's my subconscious. It knows which emotions are mine, but what does it do with all the other ones?

I don't know.

I don't want to know.

All I do know is that every night I wake up sweating; I wake up crying; I wake up screaming.

I can't control it.

I can't stop it.

I wished I could.

Now... I think I can. I know I can. I'm here with you, aren't I?

1...5556575859...62