Taking The Class Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of her tongue being gently licked from underneath drove Alaina wild. She moved her hands down, releasing the blonde girl's, and pawed at the breasts she'd been—

"Hey!" Laura said in a disapproving voice, her brows drawing down. "Be gentle, Alaina! That hurt!"

Alaina's brow wrinkled. Her hands stopped, and she froze. Hurt? She thought about it. Would 'hurt' prevent her from obtaining the orgasm she so desperately wanted?

"Be gentle," Laura said again, her smile returning. She reached up and stroked her hands along the sides of Alaina's face until they reached the back of the other girl's head, where she entwined her fingers and rested them on the back of a pale neck under an auburn ponytail.

The blonde girl leaned her head forward and brushed her lips against Alaina's, her tongue snaking out to tease along the younger girl's full lips. "See?" she whispered. "Gentle."

Alaina received another soft, teasing kiss. Her chest heaved. She was kissed again. She whimpered.

Laura rubbed her thumbs against the backs of Alaina's ears, a brilliant, ecstatic smile on her face. "I love you," she whispered before kissing the redhead again. Her tongue crept across the maddeningly-horny girl's teeth, then darted away.

Alaina felt her stomach twist. She inhaled deeply, but somehow there was no air. Only the scent of Laura's perfume remained. She struggled to breathe, her eyes widening.

"Relax," Laura said. Her hands freed long, auburn tresses from a black scrunchie and began stroking through them. She kissed the trembling redhead again. "If you can be gentle with me, we can play. But if you can't..." She frowned. "I might just have to keep teasing you forever. I know how much you love being teased, Alaina. And I've been taking it easy on you so far."

Alaina panicked. She... She didn't like being teased! No! Definitely not! She hated it when her favorite boobs were randomly pressed up against her, or when the nice, kind, friendly blonde girl who'd just moved in continually made ambiguous statements that might have been innuendo, or when they were doing stretches and she happened to catch a glimpse of...

No! She shook her head. She didn't like it one bit!

"Alaina," Laura said, "you can't lie to me. I know how much you love it."

Alaina...really, really loved to be teased. Fine. She grudgingly admitted it to herself.

Laura kissed her again. "Are you a little bit more in control now?" she asked, arching an eyebrow.

Alaina gently pawed at the breasts she'd been daydreaming about all day. They were much softer than she'd imagined.

"Good," Laura cooed, her bright smile returning. "I thought this was going to be a lot harder..." she trailed off, her tongue playing over her lips. "Well, we have as much time as we need." She kissed Alaina one more time. It was a slow, sensuous kiss, her tongue worshiping the redhead's. She moaned.

Alaina echoed her for a brief moment before a spike of raw pleasure drove into her brain, squeezing a loud, screaming orgasm from her that lasted until she closed her eyes.

* * *

"Hey, you!" came Laura's soft, teasing voice. "I can't believe you fell asleep on me again!"

Alaina opened her eyes. She looked around.

Laura was still lying next to her in bed, just as she had been. She wore a sultry smile now, and her eyes roamed over the younger girl's body.

Alaina glanced down, and her eyes widened when she realized she was naked. She didn't usually sleep naked...

"You're so sexy, Alaina," purred the blonde lingerie model. "I wanted to kiss you all day."

Alaina nearly lunged at her. She breathed heavily. Her chest heaved. She lusted. But she had to be gentle. She was too horny to be teased anymore. Even if she did love being teased.

"I thought about it while we were stretching," Laura continued, reaching out with a lazy gesture to place her finger against the other girl's lips.

Alaina licked the finger, then sucked it into her mouth, playing her tongue over it like it was her favorite cock.

"Mmm, that feels nice," Laura said. "I thought about pushing you over, tackling you, just like you did."

Alaina blinked. That happened?

"I wanted to kiss you again more than anything at that moment." Laura closed her eyes and smiled widely. "I still do." She opened her eyes. "When you're more you, though." She pulled her finger out of the other girl's mouth and moved it down her pale torso, leaving a thinning trail of saliva. "I've never done this before," she whispered. Her tongue poked out of the corner of her mouth, and her finger...

Alaina shuddered as the blonde girl's finger grazed her clit. She was so close!

"I like to do it as softly as I can," Laura said, her breathing quickening. "I just tease myself as long as I can, trying my hardest not to cum."

Alaina moaned, and her hands shot down to try and force more pressure against herself.

Laura's hand didn't budge even the slightest. "When I'm up, I get turned on so easily," she said softly, watching her finger continue to probe at a spot just above the redhead's lower lips with feather-light touches. "I'd masturbate for hours in my room," she continued. "I couldn't stop. I didn't want to stop."

Alaina's pelvis thrust involuntarily, but Laura's fingers maintained their distance precisely.

"I'd sit there," Laura said, moving closer, her hot breath falling on Alaina's naked chest, "on the edge of cumming. I'd be so close I could practically taste it. But I'd keep going. Sometimes I'd do it for an entire night. Just like this." She punctuated the statement with a touch that was only slightly more tangible.

Alaina was moaning continuously, undulating and gyrating against Laura's playful hand. Her lust drove her to a realm beyond insanity.

She was long past insane.

"And then," Laura whispered, her lips next to Alaina's ear, "just before I had to go to bed," she flicked her finger harder, eliciting a loud cry, "I'd finish it. And all that arousal, all that pleasure would wash over me, and it felt amazing. I want to share that with you, Alaina." She rubbed harder, and then she moved her lips to meet the horny redhead's.

Alaina clutched at the blonde girl's wrist with both hands, wailing and screeching into her mouth as she came.

She felt herself slipping, falling into a deep hole that led to another dimension.

* * *

"How do I look?"

Alaina leaned to the side to look past Becks, who'd been showing the subtle effects of using a different type of pencil for applying lip liner. Her jaw dropped.

Laura posed with one hand on her waist, hip cocked, and her hair pulled down to the side over one eye. Her lips curved up in a flirtatious grin. "It's not as elaborate, but I feel sexier in this."

"Holy fuck, Laura," said Becks.

Alaina managed to close her mouth and promptly felt like she'd swallowed her tongue. The blonde girl who had been driving her nearly insane with lust was wearing a black mesh thong that was dark, but still barely translucent. Black laces zig-zagged across the front near the top of the flimsy-looking fabric, looping back and forth between gold fixtures. Small metal rings joined the triangle of mesh to thin black bands which circled around her waist.

Her bra was identical to the thong. Sheer mesh teardrops covered the outsides of her breasts, the large orbs straining the laces and gold fixtures which pulled the fabric together. Another black band looped up and around the back of her neck from the top of each cup to hold them up.

Alaina's eyes were riveted, fixated on two points. I can see her nipples! A new focus grabbed her eyes for a moment. And everything else! She managed to break her eyes free, moving them upwards from the girl's mostly-revealed crotch.

Laura met her eyes, and her grin widened slightly. She nibbled on her lip for a moment. "Actually, Alaina, can you help me adjust something real quick before Becks goes to work?"

Alaina looked to Becks with wide eyes, but the other woman just shrugged. She pressed her lips together and stood up, her dress fluttering against her legs. She was soaked, and she felt it as she haltingly walked over to Laura, who gestured for her to follow behind the privacy screen.

"It's the top," Laura said quietly once they were both behind the screen. She looked down and hefted her chest, causing the laces to stretch as her breasts pulled on them. "See?"

Alaina thought about reaching out to touch them. How heavy were they, anyway? They looked pretty heavy.

"Alaina, focus," Laura said.

Alaina's eyes reluctantly drifted upwards.

"Why are you so obsessed with my breasts, anyway?" Laura asked, a slight frown showing on her face.

Alaina opened her mouth. She wasn't obsessed! Was she?

She thought about it. Maybe she was. Not like, weirdly obsessed. But they looked so soft, and round, and perfect. They were so big. She was a little jealous, if she was honest with herself. And they made the best pillow.

"I got a little bit of that, but you're going to have to start using words again at some point." Laura hefted her breasts once more. "I'll tell you what. If you explain it to me, I'll let you play with them as much as you want."

Alaina stared. And this time, it was at the blonde girl's face!

Laura giggled. "You're interested?" She pulled at the strap behind her neck that held her bra up, squeezing her breasts tighter in the see-through bra.

Alaina nodded.

"Okay, we have a deal," Laura said with a bounce of her eyebrows. "You first, shorty."

Alaina paused. Then she glared. "I'm not that short!"

"You can speak!" Laura said, her face lighting up with excitement.

Alaina blushed. "Of course I can," she mumbled.

"You say it like that, but I've been working really hard to get you to this point," Laura complained.

"You have?" Alaina said, wrinkling her brow. "I feel like—"

"Don't worry about that for now," Laura said, stepping closer.

Alaina swallowed as her favorite boobs came to rest inches away from her face, encased in a translucent mesh that left nothing to the imagination.

"I'm just curious, okay?" Laura said in a playful voice. "I'm not mad or anything. I just... I don't have any experience with girls. I didn't think you'd like my breasts this much considering you have them, too."

"But—But they're so good!" Alaina stammered. Then she blushed. "I mean, they're so perfect! They're like... Argh! I don't know how to explain it! You're always teasing me with them and—"

"I'm teasing you like that because I know you're always sneaking peeks," Laura said with an amused smile. "You're acting more like a boy. I just thought it'd be different, that's all."

Alaina sighed, and through sheer force of will she managed to look upwards and meet the other girl's lovely green eyes. "Sorry, I—"

"You don't have to apologize," Laura cut her off, bringing her hands up to cup the smaller girl's face. "I didn't mean to make you feel embarrassed, Alaina. I'm learning as I go." She grinned wickedly. "But now that your part of the deal is done..." She draped her arms over the smaller girl's shoulders and leaned forward slightly. "Be gentle, remember?"

Alaina reached up tentatively with both hands and hefted the other girl's huge breasts. "They're so heavy," she whispered. She brought her fingers up and drew circles around the wide areolas over the mesh. "I like this texture..."

"I think I know what you really want," Laura said.

Alaina tried to look up, but her view was completely occupied by her favorite boobs.

Laura pulled the smaller girl forward.

Alaina's face rested in the laces that held the bra together, the metal studs on the sides digging into her cheeks. It wasn't as comfortable as she'd imagined.

"Oopsies, let me just..." In a maneuver that should've been physically impossible, Laura peeled the bra off in a smooth motion and tossed it backwards over her head.

Alaina's face moved closer, and she rested forward against the other girl's warm, naked chest between her giant breasts.

"Better?"

Alaina frowned. Was it better? Somehow this didn't seem like what she'd hoped for.

"Okay, if that's not what you really want, then what is?"

Alaina thought about it. She nuzzled against them experimentally. It felt good, but...

She tried fondling them. Gently, though. She frowned more.

She kissed the left one. Just as a test. That wasn't it, either. She reluctantly tried kissing, then sucking on the nipple. She nipped around the bottom, the top, teethed on the nipple.

Alaina scowled. She pulled back.

Laura looked down at her with a quizzical expression.

"They're kind of fun to play with," Alaina said, her words coming out slowly as she put them together. "Um. I really like cuddling them? Like, when we're laying down..."

"That much I already knew."

"I think..." Her scowl broke and turned to confusion. "I think I mostly just like looking at them?"

"And when I tease you with them."

"I guess..."

Laura giggled. "Probably for the best. It's mostly just a little bit ticklish around the nipple, and it doesn't feel good when someone plays with them most of the time. Just...kind of okay-ish."

"This feels like a big disappointment."

"There, there, Alaina. You can cuddle and play with them any time you want. And I'll tease you more than enough to make up for how disappointed you're feeling right now."

Alaina sighed. "I guess that's still pretty good..."

"What were you hoping for?"

"I don't know. I never thought about it that far ahead."

"On the bright side, though, at least your boobs are really sensitive."

"Um, they are? I mean, it feels good sometimes, but it's not like I'm ever going to want someone to only play with my boobs."

"Are you sure?" Laura said in a teasing voice. "I bet I can change your mind on that."

Alaina gave her a skeptical look.

"The first step is to see what we've got under here..." Laura grabbed Alaina's dress by one of the shoulders and casually tore it off.

Alaina blinked. "Did you just—"

Laura moved her hands to the smaller girl's smaller breasts. "Ooh, I really like yours, Alaina. They're so pretty! And your nipples are really cute, too."

Alaina staggered at the sudden touch, her body shivering. "What the—"

Laura rubbed her fingers softly over Alaina's nipples. "It looks like you're enjoying this."

"How—" Her legs shook so badly that she fell forward into Laura's waiting arms.

Laura moved the redhead's body to rest against one arm, bringing her free hand to bear on one of the girl's nipples once more.

Alaina moaned. "Keep going," she managed to get out before moaning again. She felt a ripple of pleasure force its way up her neck.

"You're sure you don't want me to—"

"Oh fuck, I'm—" Alaina whimpered.

"You're what, Alaina?" Laura said playfully. She turned around and pressed the smaller girl forcefully up against the wall, her fingers teasing around the nipple they'd been playing with.

"I'm gonna fucking cum from having my nipples played with!" Alaina moaned with deep regret. "Fuck, why does it feel like you're playing with my clit instead? Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

Laura clamped her teeth down on the other nipple, and the resulting orgasm that Alaina desperately rode felt like it lasted for days.

* * *

"If I didn't love you so much, I'd be getting a little bit miffed at how you keep dropping off like that."

Alaina's eyes fluttered open. "Sorry, what was I..."

Laura lay next to her, just as she had before, wearing the same black and pink bra and side tie thong combo. Sunlight shone in through the window, giving her skin a warm tint. She yawned. "This is more tiring than I thought. I don't even know how that makes sense, though."

"What is?" Alaina asked, trying to remember where she was. She looked around, spotting all the familiar surroundings she expected to see in her bedroom. She relaxed.

"Don't worry about it," Laura said. She licked one of her fingers, and her eyebrows rose for a moment.

"I feel like..." Alaina frowned. "I've been having some really weird dreams? And déjà vu?" She shook her head. Then her eyes widened, and she looked over again at—"

"Hey, you," Laura said playfully, waving with her free hand.

Alaina's eyes widened further. Laura was almost naked? In bed with her?

"Ooh, this is getting closer, but still not quite there yet," Laura said.

Alaina's heart raced. She wanted the girl lying beside her more than she'd ever wanted anyone before. She'd been getting teased relentlessly to the point of insanity.

She was dripping down her leg and onto the bed. She rubbed her thighs together, even knowing it would do nothing.

"You get really wet," Laura observed, her eyes fixed to the other girl's drooling labia.

Alaina blushed. "I can't help it," she whined.

"Why's that?" Laura said, running her tongue over her lips without moving her eyes away.

"It's..." Alaina felt her inner muscles clench, and she pressed her hands against her face. "You're just too sexy!" Her face was bright red.

The blonde lingerie model giggled. "Thanks, Alaina. I think you're really sexy, too, though."

Alaina peeked out between her fingers. "You're just saying that." How could Laura Jansson think that a girl who was merely pretty like Alaina was sexy?

"You should feel how wet I am right now," Laura said with a teasing smile.

Alaina's gaze shot to the other girl's crotch. Laura was...aroused because of her? Really?

"I'll let you see for yourself soon," Laura said. She pushed herself up onto her knees and gave the redhead a hungry look. "But first, I want to try something out." She knee-walked closer.

"Um... W-what do you wanna try?" Alaina said, desperately hoping that the reply would be what she was thinking. She was so wet.

"Well," Laura said, making her way towards the foot of the bed, "I've never tasted a girl before." She flashed Alaina a sexy grin. "But I want to."

Alaina gulped.

"I know what it means, but I've never done it," Laura said. She positioned herself by Alaina's pale feet and nudged them apart. "Sorry in advance if it takes me a while to get the hang of it." She leaned forward, her head coming nearer to Alaina's drenched pussy. She stared up to watch the other girl's expression as she took a tentative lick across her lower lips.

Alaina groaned. It wasn't just anyone who had licked her.

It was Laura.

Laura swished her tongue around in her mouth. "That's really not fair, Alaina," she said. "It's a Trait or something, right? It has to be." She licked again.

Alaina squealed, her hips thrusting up.

Laura moaned. "I don't know if I'm doing a good job, and I'm not sure I care. Sorry, Alaina, but we did skip dessert last night..." She started lapping away at the sticky fluids dripping from the redhead's labia.

"Oh fuck," moaned Alaina. Her hands clawed at the fitted sheet under her. Her back arched.

"It's really not fair," Laura moaned in response. Her tongue probed between the lips she was licking.

"Keep going," Alaina encouraged, her breathing growing shorter. She couldn't believe it was Laura eating her. "Laura, please..."