Taking The Class Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please, please don't let that be false bravado. I need this so bad.

He moved towards her, pants still on.

"I don't need foreplay," she said, trying to expedite the process of getting herself stuffed with a cock. "Just stick it in!" She turned around, facing the wall, and hiked the dark hem of her skirt up to tuck it into the waistband.

She could feel his stare on her, and mentally she followed along as he took in the view. Her unblemished white legs stood out in stark contrast to the dim light, feet perched on wedge platform shoes which pushed her toned calves up and out. Her gleaming thighs leaned towards him, drawing his eyes up to her drenched, pulsing pussy.

"Fuck me," he muttered.

She looked over her shoulder at him, the second time this week she'd been in a similar pose. Come hither.

He took a couple shuffling steps closer, seemingly overwhelmed. His hand stretched forward, softly caressing her naked butt. "Shit, Alaina, all that biking is paying off. Your ass is fucking amazing." He gave it an experimental, almost reverential squeeze. "Fuck..."

Spencer's hand trailed down to her lower lips, feeling her wetness and heat. The touch sent shivers through her, and she shuddered, not noticing when the fingers disappeared. She heard movement behind her.

Any second now. She braced herself against the wall, facing forward.

Seconds passed. She looked over her shoulder.

Spencer stood there, staring alternately at his sticky fingers and then back at her, a cramped expression on his face.

"Actually, Alaina, I've been meaning to talk to you for a while," he rumbled, the bass in his voice sounding like pure sex to her addled brain. "I um," he stared down, then back at her bared genitals. He flinched slightly. "Can you maybe, um, cover up a bit? I..." he paused, running his dry hand through the stubble on his cheek.

What. The. Fuck. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?" Alaina asked. She whirled around to face him, the sudden motion shaking free a few glistening drops from her lower body to land where they would.

He averted his eyes, as though she had suddenly become something he didn't want to look at. His face was still screwed up into a grimace. "Please, Alaina."

She growled in frustration, but untucked her skirt, letting it once again cover herself. What the fuck is going on! We were so close! She checked his pants, but there was no sign of his earlier arousal. Is it... Is it a medical thing? Like, does he have ED now? Her nightmare from earlier in the week flashed through her mind. If it's Spencer then I wouldn't mind... She licked her lips.

"It's like this. Sofia and I have been going out for almost eight months. And at first, you and I kept screwing like rabbits, and it was great. I kept thinking that it meant you liked me, but you were too busy with Classes and stuff and you were staking a claim for later. Like a bookmark or something, you know? So I went out with Sofia to pass the time. And she's hot, obviously. But it was just a fling, I wasn't taking it seriously.

"But then nothing changed with us. We'd meet up, you'd wring me dry, and that was it. And getting to keep fucking you was great, believe me. Between the two of us, everyone thinks Sofia's a big slut, but she's kind of a prude? Yeah, missionary only, full-on dead fish at first. So keeping what we had, it was something I needed too. Ey, comparing sex with you to her, it was like being blasted into a volcano compared to trying to fuck an iceberg."

Alaina giggled despite herself, enjoying the compliment. No, stop being a fucking bimbo for a minute! Where is he going with this? Try as she might, she couldn't break free of the haze that covered her mind.

Spencer grinned a little. "Yeah, I ain't claiming to be some big Casanova but your pussy is the best by far. If you could teach Sofia even one of those moves, like that grip thing..." He closed his eyes, as though he was reliving a moment. "Yeah, I'll miss this. Even if you do always gotta be on top."

"Miss what? Wait, are you... breaking up with me?!"

His grin turned a bit embarrassed. "Nah, how am I gonna break up with you, Alaina? We're not dating, remember? We just scratch each others' itches once in a while." He went to rub his cheek, but realized that the fingers on his right hand were still moist at the last second. He grimaced once more.

"It's Sofia. She's a sweet girl, Alaina. I really like her. And not just because she likes going down on me all the time. We have a lot in common! We both come from big families, we like sports, we like horror movies. And she's so easy-going, even when I fuck up—like you know I do. It's not fair to keep going behind her back like this, and I don't want to hurt her."

Alaina swallowed. This can't be happening. I need it so bad I can barely even think! Maybe he just needs some convincing... She squashed down the part of her mind screaming that she was about to make a mistake, stepping forward. She licked her full lips, tipping her head back slightly and looking up into his eyes. She placed her right palm over his heart, and she could see the fire start to rekindle in him.

"I'm really happy for you," she purred. "And I'm glad to hear Sofia is such a... malleable... girl." She slowly ran her hand down his chest, leaning forward and pressing her boobs into him. Her hand neared his waist. "How about you make an exception for today." She placed her head against his chest, breathing hotly into his shirt. "Let me rock your world one last time." She reached the button on his pants. So close...

"Alaina," he said. He gently stopped her hand from descending farther and enfolded her into a hug with his other arm. "I'm flattered," he said softly. He stroked a hand down her back. "And it's so tempting. Especially with you acting like this. But you're also acting kinda weird, right? This isn't you, Alaina."

He pushed her away, carefully, reaching down to cup her cheek with his clean hand. He looked into her eyes, into her soul. "I don't know what's gotten into you, but as much as it turns me on to see you like this, it's also kinda freaking me out now. The Alaina I know, the Alaina I like, would never beg like this. Alaina Bishop is considerate of others, even if she doesn't give a shit about them most of the time; she wouldn't push someone to do something like you're doing. As hot as this is today," he gestured to her, "something just seems off about you, and I'd never forgive myself if I did something that ended up hurting you."

Alaina's lip trembled. Her mind cleared for the first time all day. What am I doing? Her eyes burned.

"Hey, hey. I'm sorry, I didn't—"

She pushed herself into his chest, arms hanging limply by her side. She sniffled. "Can you... just hold me for a minute? Please?"

She felt arms wrap around her. After a minute, a big hand began to slowly run itself through her hair. That feels so good. She focused on the sensation, feeling her emotions settle a little. Dad used to do this when I was sad too...

"Whatever is going on with you, let me know if I can help," Spencer broke the silence after a few more minutes of quietly stroking her head. "I still care about you, Alaina. I hope we can still be friends. Just friends, though."

Alaina nodded against his shirt. "I'd like that," she said in a small voice. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, it's okay," said Spencer, continuing his hand motions. "And don't be sorry. You said you wanted to rock my world one more time today. This is gonna sound mad cheesy, but this already rocked my world more than anything else you did could have."

She smiled sadly. It's not cheesy, this is probably the first time that it's seemed like I really needed him. Ironic.

* * *

They'd parted after a few more minutes of pseudo-cuddling. Spencer assured her that it wasn't going to matter if he was late to P.E., refusing to leave until Alaina had seemed more settled, but she'd stopped short of opening up to him.

I want to, but... It's just too humiliating. He'll find out with everyone else once rumors start to spread after my registration appointment tomorrow. She sighed.

It had been only a few minutes after Spencer had left the booth that she'd felt her body begin to betray her once more. She'd run across the hall to the unisex toilet to insert the last tampon from her purse and put on the remaining pair of panties. It took a few minutes for her to rouse herself from staring blankly at the wall across from the toilet, and she'd opted to bring her lunch to her desk in the student council office. So she could think.

The student council president felt dizzy. The salad she'd thrown together in the morning tasted flavorless in her mouth, and she chewed mechanically—working her way through it rather than enjoying it. She rested her head on her hand for a moment, then lifted it and reached slowly for her mug. She brought it to her mouth but was disappointed to find that it was already empty. She sighed, glancing over at the water cooler in the corner of the room.

So thirsty. But too tired to get up. Maybe I'll just rest my eyes for a moment...

* * *

"Alaina? Alaina? Alaina!"

She opened her groggy eyes, willing them to focus behind her glasses. "Ms. Perez?" she croaked, her mouth dry.

"Alaina! Oh, thank God." The Spanish teacher's lightly accented voice sounded with relief. She placed on her pupil's shoulder. "I was stopping by to check some documents and found you passed out on your desk. Are you okay?"

Alaina struggled to right herself in her chair. Her hand was gooey from resting in her salad, and her face still felt like it was half asleep. "Um," she blinked her eyes several times as the room righted itself. "What time is it?"

"Just after one. How long have you been in here?"

"I came in to eat lunch... um... around noon I guess?" She stretched in her chair. Her eyes widened. It's like I'm sitting in a big puddle. Oh no, please don't make me stand up. Please. Give me this one thing this week.

"Well you're missing sixth period," Ms. Perez said, her expression cross. Then she looked down at the desk and her visage softened. "Look, I know you've been pushing yourself hard lately, but don't overdo it. Why don't you head to the nurse's office? I'll stop by your Chemistry class and square things away for you, comprendes?"

Alaina forced a smile. "Sí, Señora. Gracias."

* * *

The nurse had taken one look at her as she stumbled in, pressed a hand to her forehead, and then declared that she was dehydrated. Alaina was now confined to a bed in the corner with a cup of water that she'd been told to "sip, not chug." It seemed unlikely that the mothering old nurse would allow her to return to classes for the remainder of the day. I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing at this point.

"You kids these days are always working yourselves too damn hard," said Mrs. Dobbs from behind her computer on the other side of the room. "Save it for when you get a job, Alaina. At least then you'll have your Class to help you out."

Alaina groaned. This is going to be a long afternoon.

* * *

"A? You okay?" Ayanna hollered from downstairs.

"I'm up here," Alaina said in reply, her voice level. She was sitting up in her bed, blankets covering her legs. She'd shed the blouse that she'd worn to school, returning to the comfort of her favorite sweatshirt. The shades were drawn, the lights were off, and she stared at the wall.

"Hey, no ice cream today?" her friend said as she entered the room. "I thought you were psyched for some pistachio?"

Alaina leaned back against the headboard of her bed. Her eyes were listless. "No, I don't think that's a good idea today, Ay. I shouldn't go anywhere..." She sighed.

"Um, okay, that's a pretty big change from this morning. What happened to you? You disappeared at lunch, and I just got your text when I went to get my phone from my locker after school. You seem... different."

"I am different," Alaina said, reaching for the gallon jug of water on her nightstand. She closed her eyes, taking a sip. "Everything is different."

"Uh, A, stop with the dramatic reading. You're scaring me." She sat at the foot of the bed, looking at her best friend. "What's going on? Talk to me."

"I'm broken, Ay. I..." she looked down at herself. "I've become a thing."

"A, please." She grabbed her friend's covered leg and held it tightly. Her hand trembled. "I've never seen you like this, you're really scaring me. What's going on? What happened to you?"

"Spencer broke up with me." Alaina said quietly after a moment.

"He... Um... I must be missing something. You're like this because your ex-boyfriend 'broke up' with you?"

"No," Alaina sighed again. "It's not like that. I'm happy for him. Really. He's a great guy. The best." She stopped talking for a short while, letting silence take form. "He turned me down today. I threw myself at him, and he turned me down."

"Ookay, so you're upset because you couldn't get a guy to cheat on his girlfriend?"

"No, I mean I really threw myself at him, Ay. I ignored my pride, I ignored my values, I ignored me. He said he wanted to end it and stop going behind Sofia's back, and I begged him." She looked up and made eye contact with her friend, a tear forming in her eye. "I begged him to fuck me."

"Whoa. That's fucked up, A. I've never heard you beg for anything before. But even still—"

"That was just the start," Alaina cut in. "I got sent home early. Escaped from Mrs. Dobbs by the skin of my teeth, really, but she approved it. And do you know why, Ayanna? Why I got to go home early?"

"Um..."

"Because I got dehydrated, Ay. I went to eat lunch in the SC office and passed out in my food. Because I was dehydrated. Because I can't. Stop. Fucking. Leaking." She shrieked the last few words, her hands gripping tightly at the blankets covering her legs. "So now I'm sitting here, drinking this jug of water, sitting butt-naked on a stack of fucking towels so I don't soak through my bed, because I just changed the sheets. And I'm so fucking horny that I want to die. And I can't fucking do anything about it." She shrieked again, sobbing at the end. She pitched forward, her face in her hands, and her body shook as she cried. "And that's not even the worst of it," she said, her voice taking on a maniacal tone.

"A, please, calm down. You're really scaring me here."

"The worst of it," Alaina continued, paying no attention. "The worst of it is that I know about my Class now. I thought about it. I came home, set up here, and I thought about it." She giggled. Ayanna flinched, leaning away. "It's so much worse than I imagined. I wish I was dead. I should kill myself. It would be better than living out my life with this body, this Class. Why does something like this even exist?"

Ayanna started, recognizing her friend's glazed-over eyes, hearing the despondency in her voice. She scrambled up the bed towards her longtime friend, heedless of crawling over the smaller girl's covered legs. She knelt next to her and pulled her head against her bosom, hugging it tightly. "No, Alaina. Don't ever say that. Don't you ever say that! Don't even think that!" She shouted. "You promised me! You promised!" She sobbed, clutching her friend with all her strength. "That day at your dad's funeral, you promised me. 'Friends forever', you said. How the fuck is it forever if you fucking kill yourself?"

Alaina let herself be embraced, tears flowing freely from her eyes. She sniffled. "It hurts, Ayanna," she mumbled. "It hurts so much to know. I really don't want to live with this, Ay. Like this. As this."

Ayanna quivered, her shoulders shaking. She pressed her face against the top of her friend's head. "Tell me, A. Tell me everything. Please, A. I can't lose you, too. You gotta let me in."

"It's a Quirk," Alaina said softly. She shuddered, and her friend tightened her arms around her. "It does make me horny. It gets more and more severe the longer I go without having someone cum in me."

"What the fuck?" Ayanna froze.

"Yeah. I think it was affecting me yesterday too, but I didn't notice because it wasn't as severe."

"What the fuck." Ayanna repeated. "I thought that was a pretty unusual thing for you to do, teasing Will like that, but you seemed like you were having fun so I didn't wanna say anything after how upset you were at lunch. I'm so sorry, Alaina, I should have said something."

Alaina noised her dissent. "It's not your fault, there was no way to know. I've been so fucked up this week I barely even know who I am anymore. But there's more. Y'know, when Will and I had sex on Monday, he used a condom. But it broke."

"It what? Alaina, are you..."

"No, I'm not pregnant. I can't be. One of my Class Traits makes me sterile. I can never get pregnant. I can't have kids, Ay." She sniffled.

Ayanna didn't speak, but she stroked her hand down the back of her friend's head, offering her support.

"Another Trait is I'll always be lubricated when I'm penetrated," Alaina continued. "In any orifice," she said more quietly.

"How does that even work?" Ayanna asked, confusion in her voice. "I mean, there's nothing back there that secretes lube, is there?"

"I don't know, Ay." Alaina sighed. "I'm not about to test it. And there's still more."

"What? How is there more? What level are you?" Ayanna's grip loosened, but Alaina burrowed deeper into her embrace to compensate, wrapping her arms around her friend. "How do you have more than two Traits already? I've had my Class for four months and I've still only got two Traits at level eight!"

"I'm level ten." Alaina said, her voice muffled by her friend's shirt.

"What the fuck, A? How? You've had your Class for three days! That's gotta be some kind of record!"

"It's my Class. Apparently as an [Onahole] I level based on the satisfaction of my owner after they cum inside me."

"Your WHAT?"

"It's my other Trait. It makes sense, I guess. A sex toy has to have an owner, right?"

"What the fuck does that mean? Nobody owns you, A! You're a person!"

"No, Ay. I'm just a sex toy now. I have an owner. Which means that I'm used. And how do you think a guy feels about touching another guy's used sex toy, Ay?"

Ayanna's face paled. "No way," she whispered.

"Yeah. Anyone that isn't my owner who comes into contact with any of my bodily fluids gets extremely grossed out. As I proved yesterday with Greg. And again today with Spencer. He looked at me like I was disgusting today, Ay. Like I was revolting to even look at. He still hugged me though, so I guess at least the effect is not as strong if it's just a little bit on a finger."

"Wow." Ayanna uncurled her legs and leaned back, her head resting against the headboard as she continued to cradle Alaina in her arms. She thumped her head softly against he headboard a couple times. "Wow."

"Also, I apparently I'll be totally obedient to my owner during sex from this Trait. I don't know what that means, but that... doesn't sound like me. But I'm not me anymore, am I? I'm just a sex toy. Which is why I have a second Quirk which makes me lose all motor control of my body below the neck during sex. So even if I didn't want to be obedient, I guess there's nothing I could do."

Ayanna sucked in a breath, then began to chant. "What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck..." She stared down at her friend's head.