Taking The Class Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He raised an eyebrow.

"Don't you trust me?" she asked, using her most throaty, seductive voice.

He shrugged, then turned around, crossing his arms over his chest.

She slipped off her pumps, opening her purse at the same time. She slipped off her sodden panties and removed the drenched tampon, depositing them into a zipper bag in her purse. Then she sealed it up and dropped her purse on the ground.

Startled by the noise, Will whirled around. He stared at her, nonplussed, glancing down at her handbag.

"This is as much for me as it is for you," she said as a preamble. She turned around, leaning her left arm over the chest-height railing. She looked back at him over her right shoulder. "And it doesn't mean that I forgive you."Her right hand came down, teasing her skirt up her leg and over her butt as she posed for him. She tucked the skirt into the top of her belt, maintaining exposure. "But I'll give you five minutes. I have to be back for class too."

He hesitated, his brow furrowing. "Is this you, you, Prez? Or is this the other you? Because—"

"Will. Shut the fuck up and get over here. Don't keep me waiting or I'm leaving." She felt a drop of sticky fluid hit her thigh and ground her legs together, entreating him further.

"Prez, I have no idea what's going on with you anymore, but I've been dreaming about this all week." He stepped forward. "And you didn't make it any easier on me with all that teasing Wednesday."

She blinked, and suddenly his pants were around his ankles. His cock throbbed, and she stared, unable to break her eyes away.

Nice. But... I thought it was bigger? She recalled feeling like he was wielding a tree trunk on Monday. This looks average-ish? Maybe a tiny bit bigger than Spencer, if that? She slowly ran her tongue over her lips as she continued to look over her shoulder.

"Dreaming about what, exactly?" she asked, her voice breathy. She felt her lust returning, unable to stop it.

He'd pulled out a condom from his wallet, and made like he was going to open it.

"Don't," said Alaina, stopping him. "Please."

"Oh. Right," he said, discarding it onto the ground. He probed softly at her dripping cleft, caressing her lower lips and soaking his finger. "Jeez, Prez. All this for me?"

An electric shock ran through her at his touch, and she nearly orgasmed straight away from it. What was that. Fuck, is all of this horniness from the past few days stored up like a battery? Another caress brushed against her, and she nearly lost her footing. She reached forward, placing both hands on the railing. Oh shit. I might not survive this. She closed her eyes.

He thrust into her in one go, hitting the same spot that he'd knocked against on Monday. She went wild. Her eyes rolled back into her head, her entire body locked up in a teeth-clenching orgasm, and then she lost all motor control below the neck. Her body remained fixed in its position, a torrent of pleasure cascading through her, but she was unable to move a muscle.

Will pounded her fast and hard, sparing no time for building up or teasing like he had the previous time. She didn't care. She bounced from one orgasm to the next, holding onto her sanity for dear life.

"You can move if you want, Prez, you don't have to just be there like a... you know." He said after a minute, panting between frenzied thrusts.

"No, I..." Alaina trailed off, grunting as he touched against her favorite spot. Her toes curled. My toes? "I... I can?" She tried pushing back against him as his next thrust came in, gripping him repeatedly as he pulled out.

He moaned. "Holy shit, Prez. That's what I was dreaming about. How do you do that?"

"Wait, I can move," she said, raising her head. "I can move! Hold on a sec, let me..." She tapped him on his side. "Pull out."

Will complied, moving back slightly, and she turned around to face him. She tucked the front of her skirt into her belt, then braced her back against the railing, holding herself up on her arms. She nodded, and he came forward again. She slotted him to her opening, and he pushed in. She lost control.

"Say it again," She said in a pleading voice. "Tell me I can move!"

"Uh? You can move..."

She clamped her legs up and around his waist, pulling their bodies together. "I can move!" She giggled, looking up into his confused eyes, a bright smile on her face. "Kiss me," she said, her chest taking in a big breath in anticipation.

"Um, Prez—"

She pushed off the railing, clutching her arms around him, and dragged his head down by his hair to put him into a fierce liplock. This is gonna blow his mind. And mine. He pressed her back harder against the railing, preventing her from falling.

"Mmf." he tried to continue his thought, but was stymied by the sudden attack of her tongue.

She rocked herself up and down on his erection, grinding out another climax as his pubic bone sandwiched her against the railing. Oh, yes. I thought I'd never be able to do this again. She constricted on him rhythmically every time she inched downward, gradually coaxing him towards his own climax. Her eyes were shut tightly now. Sparks flew behind her eyelids as each small movement brought her to a new, higher orgasmic peak.

I wonder how long he can last? Her tongue hunted his as it tried to flee like a wounded animal. Somewhere in the back of her mind she felt a predator's thrill as his tongue gradually tired, surrendering to her aggression and accepting her caresses.

She continued undulating on him, his hands now clasped on her butt and squeezing every time she used her inner muscles to milk him. Or maybe I should be more worried about myself? She wondered after a particularly intense, mind-melting orgasm faded enough for her to be able to formulate any sort of thoughts.

After a minute or two of this new position, Will made another noise that was something other than the periodic moaning he'd been emitting into her mouth. It was a deep groan. He hands clawed into her butt, crushing their sexes together and triggering another orgasm that had her shrieking into his mouth.

She felt him throbbing, pulsing inside her, and then there was a sensation like something was wetly striking a spot even deeper inside.

She blacked out.

1...5678910