Taking the Football Player's Girl

Story Info
Sodomizing the sophomore when her vag is too sore for more.
5.6k words
4.66
39.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now for something a little different from my norm. Note that the sex doesn't commence until after the first 1,000 words, so skip the setup if you just want to get off.

Claire wasn't French, but she did kiss that way. She wasn't Greek, either, but she did, well, more on that in a minute...

"Wait, are you leaving?" Daisy asked, tugging on my arm as I opened her dorm door, music from the packed room pouring into the hallway.

I gently pulled away, foam from my topped-up Solo cup spilling over the side. (Pro tip: always grab a full one to go.) The brunette was hot. Short and stacked, so top-heavy that I feared she might topple over. Batting brown eyes at me. Okay, she wanted me to stay. I was tempted, yeah. But their preseason party was raging, and I didn't have the energy to wait out the carnage in the hopes of hooking up. I'd probably have to shoo drunks out the door and sop up stale beer before the chance at some groping.

And rumor was that Daisy didn't screw her casual mashfests. Normally I wouldn't care, cuz cuddling a naked cutie can be its own reward, even sans penetration. But it sounded like a bad trade in the moment.

"I gotta get up early," I answered, lying. I nodded at the sweaty students Vogueing in her crowded triple. "Great shindig. See you at Smitty's tomorrow?"

Classes hadn't even started, but fall season sports-types were rekindling spring flings while first-years arrived for orientation. The social calendar already was crammed. As were plenty of teen holes.

My fellow junior nodded. "Maaaaayyybe," she said, giggling. Not quite committing to anything. Woman after my own heart. The she leaned closer, whispering conspiratorially but making herself heard above Madonna. "This is our first real party. How do we kick everyone out?"

Heh. So she did want me to stay...to help. "When you're ready, just take the tap off the keg and tell everybody it's dry," I said. "Sounds stupid, doesn't it? It works."

She smiled, leaned up and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. Daisy smelled like jasmine. Way better than daisies. "See you tomorrow," she said, winking and waving bye. Something from the Grease soundtrack kicked in as she shut the door. "I got chills, they're multiplying!" lustily belted a bevy of buzzed students. I hesitated. Maybe stick around for another beer after this one, I thought. No, be strong. Better shape up. Show some discipline for god's sake.

I turned and faced Donald Hall's fourth floor. Doors open, bodies filling the corridor. Football players and freshman girls. I shook my head. A questionable mix even at our granola school. Probably the same everywhere.

My sport wasn't football (the American version, anyway), and I didn't hang with those guys. Time to go. I took a swallow of my college party swill, prepping for the gauntlet to the stairwell, and strode purposefully. I nodded at a couple familiar faces, intentionally -- and sloooowly -- insinuated myself between the back-up quarterback leaning a little too hard on a woozy first-year and cleared the worst of it...

...except Lincoln's huge ol' self, blocking my path. At first, I didn't even see his girlfriend, Claire, Linc's hulking frame blotting out her figure like an eclipse. The lineman wasn't a bad guy, reasonable and more measured than most of his ball-playin' brethren. But all bets were off when he drank, and he was fuckin' drunk.

"Andy!" the big man bellowed, swaying, arm wrapped tightly around the sophomore's slim shoulder. "Gimme your beer, dude."

I shook my head. "Don't you guys scrimmage tomorrow?" I asked, keeping my cup well away from a clutching hand the size of a catcher's mitt. "Road trip before the season starts, right? What time's the bus?"

He stumbled back against the wall, thinking hard. "Um, 7:30?" Not at all sure, but Oh Dark Thirty early either way.

I raised my eyebrows at his younger partner, who gave a helpless shrug. "I was just telling him to go to bed," she said.

"Shewash," Linc agreed, slurring. "Ish a good idea."

His girlfriend and I laughed, sharing a glance. The meek math geek rarely said much to me; she knew I liked her busty roommate, Jan. But Jan wasn't yet on campus and Claire was looking pretty healthy herself, plunging V-neck showing off deep cleavage, short-shorts revealing toned, alabaster legs. She suddenly snatched my beer, taking a sip and smiling before I could reclaim it. Maybe the nineteen-year-old wasn't so measured when drinking, either.

Lincoln lived in a dorm down the quad. "Should we get him out of here, or were you planning to put up with this all night?" I asked the blonde.

"Aww, you'll help?" she said. Now I was in the middle of something else. Probably should have stayed at Daisy's.

"Why not," I said, not at all sure as I reached for her giant boyfriend.

"Heyyyy," the big man began, trailing off, eyes unfocused. He wasn't the brawling type and didn't resist when I touched his elbow, steering him down the hall.

We approached the elevator bank and the drunk spotted several half-filled Solos deserted on a window sill. Staggering towards one, the oaf knocked over the entire shelf of mavericks, partially consumed cups crashing everywhere.

Lincoln cackled as Claire and I pushed him into an empty car, but not before he turned and gave the girl a clumsy kiss, pawing her ass. He grabbed at a breast, grinning wildly as she pulled away. Then the doors closed, Linc was gone and the chesty teen was left blushing, red lipstick smeared on her rosy cheeks.

"Sorry," she said shyly, looking at her Vans.

"Why? Because that was kinda gross? Or because we should clean this up, which is kinda gross?"

Claire came to life. "Ohmygod, you'll help?" I got a grateful hug, the teen leading with her boobs. She felt good. Tall and fit, tits soft against my abs. She took my beer and had another gulp, grey eyes shining. Faster than she looked.

"Got me again," I grinned. And there I was, left to sop up stale beer after all.

A serious student, Claire lived on the quiet side of the hall, a couple doors down from a custodial closet. "Pretty sure there's a mop in here," I said to her over my shoulder, trying the knob. Open. We stepped inside and I took stock. Mop, check. Sink and bucket, too. "Okay, let's do this..."

I heard the door close, and a hand grasped my shoulder and spun me around. What the hell? The girl, grinding against me. "Yeah, let's do this," she agreed. I just stood there as she kissed me hard.

I wouldn't say I resisted, but I stayed stiff -- and not in a good way. She leaned back far enough to look at me, still smiling...and take my beer. Goddammit. "Heard you and Vanessa broke up," she said, eyes playful, bringing the rim to her lips.

Perhaps I underestimated this teen. And yes, Vanessa had enough of my cheating. Jeez, news travels fast at a small school. Wonder if Claire also knew that Vanessa still was fucking me. Fun habits are hard to break. (Read more about Vanessa in a couple other stories on this site.)

I touched the back of Claire's hand, took the cup and had a healthy swig. As if cheap booze held any answers. Come on, think!

--I'm crushing on her roommate

--I love Vanessa

--This cutie dates a football player -- one of the few who knows and likes me. Didn't that make her untouchable?

She looked at me, expectantly. "I think we should," she purred. Standing so close. Fair skin contrasting against the lipstick. She kissed me one more time. This time it felt better, her hand tangled in my shaggy mane. Tongue probing.

I broke it off again, but whatever will I possessed was past. And she knew it. "Yeah," she said. A declaration. "Yeah." Beaming.

Damn, she was alive. Not the wallflower I assumed, her eyes gleaming. Inviting. I swirled the swill remaining in my Solo, chugged it and tossed it in the trash.

Now I was smiling. "Come here," I said. She moved in fast, angling her mouth to meet mine. I wrapped my arms around her runner's frame and squeezed her against me.

"Yeah," she breathed between kisses, scissoring a leg into me, hands flailing -- against my tight stomach, pulling on my forearm, finding my stirring cock...

"Oh!" she exclaimed, ending our kiss, startled. "It's big," then shoving a hand inside my cargos, finding the cudgel. "It's fucking big!"

It was still growing. I pushed her against the door, kissing her hard, one hand against a breast while the other cupped her womanhood through her shorts. Already so warm.

"I want you," she stated, not at all shy or subtle.

Copulating in the custodian's closet could court further trouble. "Go to your room," I told her. "See anyone in the hallway, close your door and I'll wait --"

"Otherwise I'll leave it open," she said, finishing my sentence and licking her lips. "And you can come get me." She cracked the janitor's door just enough to sneak a peek like some bumbling love interest in a lighthearted spy flick.

She turned back to me, giggling. Glowing. "Wish me luck," she said, punctuating the thought with a quick smooch. Such a bad idea. But so fun. Claire darted into the corridor and across the carpet, fumbling with her keys. Flaxen hair falling over her shoulders, hands shaking. She caught the lock's latch, slipped inside and shut the door -- before immediately opening it a few inches.

This was my final chance to back out. Avoid potential disaster. "Walk out the door, go home, jerk off, and that's all you gonna do," to quote Julian in Pulp Fiction. Instead, I walked across the hall in a second, not even bothering to look either way. Fuck it. I threw the door wide, light illuminating the teen shucking her shorts, wasting no time.

The next minutes were a blur. I remember her standing there, creamy thighs pressed together, highlighting her center. Panties barely hiding a plump pussy that I could feel was soaking through the cotton. I helped her out of the low-cut coral-colored shirt but she balked when I reached for the front-closure bra, keeping those oversized jugs restrained.

She kept grabbing at my cock as I tried to doff some duds. "It's big, it's big," came her ragged refrain.

It was almost embarrassing. I'd never thought of my thick dick as large, focused more on average length instead of generous girth. I didn't glean until later that one reason I ripped through so many standard rubbers was because my circumference mandated Magnums.

I thought Claire was just stroking my ego, but she seemed convinced. Never more so than when she yanked my shorts down and her eyes widened at my tented boxers. Then we were on the dorm room bed and I was removing her panties, revealing sparse blond curls and the longest inner labia I've seen.

She bit her lip, watching me stare at her body. Naked save for the bra, she spread her legs slightly as my palm found her wet mound. "I haven't done this much," she said. Claire was so cute, all insecure and nervous despite that fetching attitude and rockin' bod, a flush creeping up her chest. "I've only had sex with three people."

It's not like I was uber-experienced. Barely twenty years old, my partners numbered in the single digits, too. But I was pretty pleased with my tally -- not bad for a nerd -- and learning that women were into me. I had a certain hubris happening.

"Wanna make it four?" I said, suddenly not as confident after that line; mouth still moving faster than my brain. It sounded sort of stupid, so I kissed her. First on the lips, then lightly along her collarbone, my finger entering her wet channel. She arched her back and breath caught in her throat.

"I do," she stated quietly, right next to my ear. Sure of it. "I want you to fuck me." I wasn't anticipating that, but she wasn't done. "I want you to fuck me hard."

I moved my head to her middle, gently kissing around her pussy before finding a prominent clit between the hanging lips.

"Ohhhh," she groaned, hands finding my dark locks, locking me in place. As if I was going anywhere. I drove my finger further inside, reaching the tip toward the top of her soft walls. "Oh my god, that's so good."

My tongue moved faster on her button. "Fuck," she panted. "Oh, fuck! FUCK!"

The teen's shy nature was gone, replaced with wanton desire. "Oh, I'm gonna...Oh!" I held onto her thigh with one hand, keeping my tongue on the thrashing girl's clit and finger pressed against the top of her pussy. "Come! I'm gonna, fuck! I'm coming!"

I should've been concerned about the noise, but it was pretty awesome, to be honest. Claire clueless to anything but pleasure. She finally pushed my head away, shaking. I spread her legs, kneeling between them. Staring at the flared lips.

"No one's done it like that before," she softly stated, sated. At least for the time being.

"You. Are. Welcome," I answered, drawing it out with a swagger. "And you swear like a sailor." Stifling the urge to make a seamen/semen joke.

"Not normally," she replied, exhaling, returning from her explosion. "But that was so good."

I smiled again, then noticed her gaze glued to my groin as I pulled the boxers over my erection.

"Jeezus. Big. Right," she muttered. I dropped onto her, feeling the clasp of her bra digging into my chest. I moved my club's head to her small opening, slowing working it inside.

She gripped my shoulders, breathing deeply, quickly. "Easy," she said. "Oh, please. Careful."

"I thought you wanted to get fucked hard," I teased, staff now halfway, at the thickest part.

"But you're huuuge," she groaned. As previously discussed, I didn't think so. But it's all context, right? She definitely believed it, snatch resisting. Then my insisting cock was completely sheathed, drawing another exclamation. "Fuck! Please go slow!"

I pulled nearly out before forcing it in with a long, slow thrust, my conquest choking off a cry. She was so tight, walls enveloping the intruder. But her flowing juices made it easier. For me, at least.

My effort increasing, she grimaced at another crude push. "Can I be on top?" she gasped. "It's too much." I smoothly rolled us over, cock crammed deep. Her hands on my chest, bracing herself. She pulled off me, then lowered that pulsating pussy back onto my pole.

"Oh! It's huge," she repeated. "Huge." Eyes screwed shut with my bone buried inside her, she didn't notice when I again reached for the bra's hook. This time, she didn't stop me as I set them free, tits tumbling toward her tummy, nipples and big areola nearly pointing down. Hangers, I believe is the parlance of today's bros, typically tossed off as a compliment.

They looked great -- large and soft and beyond gravity. She saw my look and covered the treasures with her palms, cheeks red. "I'm self-conscious," the teen said, flinching as she pulled off my prick.

"Why?" I asked. "You're sexy as fuck." She was, and it was exactly what she needed to hear, smiling at me, bringing her hips back to the tip of my spear.

I pressed the post into her folds. "You want it, don't you," I stated.

"Yes." No hesitation. Forgetting everything else.

"Me too," I answered, yanking her down my thickness.

"Ooooohhhhhh," Claire wailed, impaled. I let her set the tempo, looking down to see the lengthy labia clinging to my cock every time she raised up. Her breasts filled my hands and I pinched her nubs, turning them firm and dark pink.

I directed one of her hands to her clit. I picked up the pace, and her fingers did the same. Now I was holding her hips, fingerprints rising on fair flesh, and slamming into the tight hole.

"Oh! It's huge!" she wailed. "HUGE!" Louder than ever. I worried the hall's RA would come knocking. I pulled her torso down, crushing those tits into my thin chest. She moved her mouth to my neck, and I hoped it would muffle the moans. Her arms encircling my shoulders, clenching them for dear life.

I continued thrusting rapidly, giving her ass a sudden slap. "Yeah!" she groaned, bringing more spanks, cracks filling the room. That seemed to set her off; she jerked upright, fingers flying on her button, pendulous breasts swinging...then stopped, shoulders shaking. "Yeah! Fuck!" Christ, Claire could cuss. We were both learning something about the other.

"Fuck! Oh my god! It's...happening!" She straightened, froze, then collapsed onto me, pussy contracting on my cock, getting me close.

"Oh my god," she sobbed. Was she crying? "That was incredible. I can't believe I came again."

I traced my fingertips from her shoulder down her back and over soft, red cheeks. I began pushing further into her space, needing my release. "I can't," she grunted. "You're too big. Please come."

My ego loved it, but my brain was distracted -- I winced for her previous, smaller lovers. A guy code, I suppose. But there I was, fucking an ally's girlfriend, an ally who played football and went about 6'4, 240. And, I thought smugly, his tongue -- and cock -- couldn't compare. Hey, I'm just being honest.

So much for the code.

I began jackhammering, the teen nearly limp in my arms, taking the pounding. "It's huge, huge," she repeated into my ear, breathing heavily.

I was almost there, feeling her squeezing around me. "I'm gonna come," I told her. "Where should I come?"

"Come in me," she choked. "Please. Come inside me. Please!"

I couldn't wait. I flooded Claire's cave, shooting ropes. "Yes!" I yelled, surprised at the intensity, dick drilling deep. We both moaned as I slowed, cock twitching. That. Was. So. Good.

"Ohhhhhh," she groaned, my softening stick slipping out of her as she rolled off me and onto her back, knees bent and together, hands clutching her mound. "That was amazing."

It was. "Thank you so much," I said. "I'm glad it was okay." Trying to be modest.

"So much better than okay. But I'm gonna be really sore."

"Yeah?" I asked, gently running fingers up her thigh. "How sore?" Prodding.

"Oh my god, I'm not gonna be able to do that again for days," she answered. "You're so thick; it's like you were splitting me open."

My sticky stalk started to stir. I have world-class recovery speed anyway, and my cock was responding to her unintentional flattery. Us dudes are so predictable that way.

"I've never had it like that," she continued, legs slowly spreading. Now my hand was on the inside of her thigh, drifting toward her pussy. I propped myself up on an elbow and took stock of the sexy soph. A stream of cream seeped from her sloppy center, long labia shaded crimson. Floppy boobs resting over the sides of her ribs.

The nineteen-year-old stared at the ceiling, one hand absentmindedly playing with her hair. I leaned down and kissed her cheek, then the lobe of an ear. Then her neck, flicking my tongue against it. She sighed, then sucked in air as my finger found her hole, collecting a dollop of my load.

I brought the come-covered fingertip to her lips. "Taste it," I instructed.

"No," she replied, moving her mouth away from the digit. "I've never done that."

"First time for everything," I said. "Come on, just a lick."

She stared at me for a second, then hesitantly touched her pointy tongue to my finger. Girl didn't even know how hot she was. She considered the flavor for a sec, shrugged almost imperceptibly, then took the tip into her mouth and sucked, looking into my hazel orbs. "Happy now?" she smirked.

My newest erection sure was. It bumped against her hip and her eyes widened. "Are you hard again? How?"

I pulled one of her hands to my dick. "That's what you do to me."

She tugged roughly. "Already! I can't believe it."

I rolled on top of the teen, pulling her hair to expose that neck to my mouth and forcing her legs wider with my knees. She wrapped her arms tight around my back and yelped when I nipped her delicate skin, salty with sweat. I was rock solid and good to go.

I rubbed the come dripping down her crack around her tight pussy and positioned my prick against the hole. Her face contorted with pain when I began shoving inside. "I can't," she whined, trying to twist away from me. "It's too much."

12