All Comments on 'Taking the Football Player's Girl'

by lovinanalandy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BetaClosetedAndy must be a Brit. Right?

SejanusSejanusabout 1 year ago

Jan's loss. Still a great story. though I'll give you feedback. I require magnums myself and it's always required a lot of talking to let me try to put something that size up that hole so I wondered if this was condensed as I know you usually try to stick to the true ones.

lovinanalandylovinanalandyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@sejanus! Always great seeing you. Funny that you noticed the rushed scene, and you’re not wrong: That was the last section I wrote (even the epilogue was finished before it), and I was really trying to be done. Didn’t realize that came through in the copy, but I’m not shocked.

I will say that I wasn’t always an ease-it-in guy back in those days. Like I wrote, I didn’t think of myself as large and didn’t consider my partners’ discomfort enough. I was kind of a bastard. Regarding Jan, it probably was for the best -- she was normally a reserved academic who became a philanthropic doctor-type; I don’t think the casual thing was her scene. The real bummer was blowing it with Daisy, but that’s a tale too humiliating to tell, even for me. :)

I am in the beginning stages of a totally true one about a sub MILF I met well after college. Look for that in, oh, about a year, lol. Then I plan to write more about my Chicago pal. Our story apparently has a happy ending, much to everyone’s surprise.

Thanks again man!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous