Taking the Football Player's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said that before and loved it," I replied dismissively, ready to ram the rest of my rod through her defenses.

"For real this time," she said, pushing me away. "I'm just too sore. It really hurts."

Well, she did claim it would be days before she could screw. I slid off Claire's slick torso and on to my side. I may have been too much for her battered pussy, but -- as was obvious when I cupped wet mound -- she remained turned on.

I had a nasty thought. There was something about this smart, seemingly-submissive teen that made me wonder. Something about the way her hips responded when my fingers neared her anus while making slow circles around her whole womanhood.

"You've had anal, haven't you." It wasn't a question. The blush creeping up her cheeks said it all. Her eyes avoided mine.

"Claire?" I said, demanding. "Just answer the question. Answer the question, Claire." Like she hadn't heard that Breakfast Club line before.

But she wasn't thinking about that. "Yes, I've had anal," she murmured demurely, so quiet I could barely hear.

"What?" I pried. "I can't hear you." (I DID hear her.)

The girl sighed. "Yes. I had anal with them," she said, loud and clear. I smiled, pleased that I coaxed such a personal admission from the reserved blonde.

But wait, what? THEM?! I assumed Lincoln had plied her pucker, but "them?"

"Wait," I started, figuring it out on the fly. "How many guys have ass-fucked you?"

She went silent for a second, but her pussy was getting wetter. I shoved a finger back into it, knowing I was stirring up a mix of my seed and her new secretions, which were flowing. "How many, you slut," I said, breath catching in her throat, hips jerking at the rude name. "You said you've had sex with three guys..."

"All three," she said in a rush. "I had anal with all of them."

Her snatch was a mess at this point, remnants of my load leaking down her crack and pooling near that nether hole. I nudged the tip of my index finger against it and there was little resistance, the digit slipping inside an inch. She groaned, moving her lower body toward mine. She was into it.

"All three, huh?" I said sadistically, finger pushing further up her ass. God, she had more anal lays than me. "So you like it."

"No," she whimpered, squirming. I moved my other hand across her pelvis -- through the wispy pubes protecting her pussy -- and straight to her clit.

"Claire...," I stated, almost threatening. Waiting for an explanation.

"I just wanted to feel full," she said. Jeezus, this sophomore was brimming with surprises. And then she offered something else: "It's the only time they felt big."

Goddamn. My mouth hesitated but my fingers kept working, a second digit insinuating its way into her tight anus. I was gonna get some ass tonight. This morning. Whatever the fuck time it was.

"I just want them to feel big," she repeated, pushing back against my fingers. "But you're too big."

"I'm not," I answered. "You know you can take it."

She bit her lip. "Did Vanessa take it?"

I smiled. "All the time." She did, too. Vanessa was a good girl. "And she's not the only one."

"You'll ruin me," Claire said softly, fingers finding her clit once more. "Please don't ruin me."

I kissed her, still working that asshole. I spotted the bedside table. "Lube's in there?" Not even waiting for a reply. I took my fingers from her ass, opened the drawer and fished around until I found the bottle.

"Please don't ruin me," the teen said again, watching me slather some of the slippery stuff on my staff.

"Hold out your hand," I commanded, squirting out more lube before tossing the tube aside. "Get yourself ready."

The compliant girl followed direction, sticking a covered digit into her tightest hole while her other hand increased the pace on her clit. Such a sight. I leaned in close, watching her, hooking one arm under a leg, lifting it high. My cock pressing against her.

"Should I roll over?" she asked. I'd never taken an ass in the mish posish, but I had a sudden urge to see her eyes when I penetrated her.

"I want to look at you," I said.

She quivered, spreading her legs further. "You're gonna ruin me."

I grinned, rubbing the head of my cock between her pussy and darker hole, collecting lube both natural and artificial. "You want it, don't you," I seethed.

She shivered. "Don't ruin me," but reaching for my rod, pulling it towards her bottom while working her button.

The lady doth protest too much, and it was turning me the fuck on. I pushed and her entrance relented, tip slipping inside. I forced more of my member into the humid hole, feeling the heat. "Oh, fuck!" she cried, hands momentarily moving from her mound to my chest, holding me at bay. "Fuck!"

Here we go again, I thought, satisfied with myself. I looked down at her center, rectum stretching for my log, oversized labia flowering open, inner lips magenta. Jizz from my first load dribbling from her open pussy. I put my hands on her strong thighs and pulled, simultaneously pushing. My cock advanced another inch or so.

"Please tell me it's almost in," Claire cried. "It must be almost in."

My thick stick had inches to go. "It's almost in," I answered reassuringly. Everyone knows lies can be necessary, right? "Ready for the rest?"

The teen returned a hand to her clit. "You'll ruin me," she whispered. "Ruin me."

I thrust violently, tearing through the last of her defenses and sheathing fully in her tunnel. "Ahhh!" she wailed. "Ohmygod it's huuuuuge!"

Blood rushed to my brain, among other places, and I nearly removed my raider before plunging all the way back inside. I did it again, and again, then drove even deeper, grinding my groin against the girl. She gritted her teeth and toyed with her clit, face in beautiful agony.

I battered her bum as she babbled about my size. "You're gonna ruin me," she grimaced. "Ruin me. Ruin me!"

Her insides were clenching my cock as my rhythm increased, pounding her mercilessly. So fucking tight. Claire suddenly locked her eyes on mine, hand a blur on her clit. "You're gonna make me come again!" Volume rising. "Oh my god, I'm gonna come again!"

I leaned over her, moving my lips to hers. I needed to shut her up, but the action also spread her middle wider, allowing me further into her dark passage. She moaned into my mouth, digging her heels around the small of my back, urging me to violate her. She broke our kiss and stared up at me. "I'm coming," Claire told me. Not loud, but serious. Something different. "I'm coming."

I raised up, buried myself to the hilt in her trench and held it there as she squirmed. "Now!" Yelling the arrival. The teen strained, arching her back, connected to my cock...then collapsed, my dick slipping from her chute.

"Ohhhh," she intoned, slowly regaining her wits. "I never come like this."

"So I gather," I answered, my rod remaining ready. I wasn't done with her yet. "Turn over."

She hesitated for a moment but did as she was told. "On my knees?" Claire asked. Good girl, but no. I pushed her down and she spread her legs, knowing what I wanted.

I slapped one cheek, then the other, eliciting yelps from the soph. "Spread yourself," I ordered, moving the hair away from her face and watching her blush. "Show me what I've done to you."

Cheeks bright red...both sets. But she didn't argue. She pulled herself apart for me, revealing everything: The once little dot gaping grotesquely, misshapen chute red. It was my turn to groan.

I fell on top of her and guided my girthy tool to the yawning orifice, now an easy target. "I'm so sore," she said. "I can't take much more."

"Of course you can," I replied, shoving back into the girl, rubbery ring giving way easily. But I realized it wasn't gonna be long when I felt that warmth, walls rubbing against my slow strokes.

I nibbled on an ear lobe. "You love it, don't you," I hissed, piston pumping, gaining steam. "You love that cock in your ass."

"I fucking love it!" she squealed, gasping. "It's so big! I need you to come."

She was mine, this sweet teen, taking it so well. I rutted into her butt, doing it hard, knowing she'd remember me tomorrow. "Oh oh oh," she moaned. "Please! Please come in my ass!"

I felt sweat on my arms and grabbed her hands, using them as leverage while I drove into that slackened space as far as I could. I was getting close...close. "I'm gonna come," I whispered into blonde curls, feeling her soft ass cheeks pressed against my hips while I forced myself to the end of her. "I'm gonna come in your ass."

"Yeah, do it," she mewled, pitch rising. "Ruin me."

That sent me over. I exploded deep inside, blasting a second stream while still stroking, path slick and frothy with my cream and her essence. "Fuck!" It was my turn to be loud, growling curses, slowing in her widened rectum.

Her labored breathing was raising us both off the bed. I struggled to my elbows, giving her room, meaty cock sliding out of her ass when I got to my knees. I examined her hole, so stretched and red, load bubbling out of her exit door's entrance.

"Did you ruin me?" she asked, getting up, spurring more seed to spill from her injured hole.

"Just for a little bit," I answered as honestly as possible, staring at the swollen knot. Claire curled onto her side and I dropped down beside her, bringing the covers over us.

"Oh my god," she said. "Oh my god."

"Not bad, huh?" I cracked, pleased with my performance, draping an arm around her.

"You're gonna have to go soon," she mumbled, fading fast. A bit of a buzzkill, but fair enough. Couldn't very well be caught creeping out of Claire's at morning light.

I waited til I heard light snoring, then eased from the bed, stealing a last look at sperm oozing out of her two holes, marking the sheets. I gathered my clothes, flicked off the light and left the sophomore's room for what turned out to be the one and only time.

The hallway was empty but reeked of beer and sweat. Exhausted, I eschewed the stairs and waited for an elevator, Lincoln's leveled Solo cups strewn about the floor. Felt sorry for the sap who had to mop it up. Fuckin' disaster. I contemplated picking up the cups, but I needed some sleep. Had to regain some strength for Smitty's. After all, maybe Daisy would be there...

*SPOILER ALERT!* I mentioned at the top of this tale that it's different from my norm. The difference? It's my first story with a fictional sex scene. The first two-thirds are about as accurate as I can remember, up to and including Claire calling off round two because she was too sore for more. In real life, that was the end of the sex. I snuggled with her for a bit, then did the walk of shame. I didn't fuck her ass. But I bet I could've.

In real life, Claire rarely acknowledged me post-screw; the occasional side-eye was about the extent of our communication. Also, I lucked out: Lincoln never learned of his girlfriend's dalliance with me. Of course, it wasn't all good news -- Claire did tell Jan. Such a pity, too, because there was something between that buxom beauty and me. Jan and I even had a minute together late in my senior year. I can't recall how we ended up alone, but I leaned over and kissed the statuesque girl's full lips, big tits surprisingly firm against me.

"I can't," she said sadly, breaking it off. "I can't do that to Claire. Sorry."

Apparently she was more dedicated to the code than I. "I appreciate that. Don't be sorry."

"No, I'm sorry because Claire told me about, well..." Jan said, trailing off and turning red as her gaze traveled down below my waist. Her eyes snapped back up to mine before giving my cheek a soft kiss.

"I kinda wanted to know," she whispered, leaving me slack-jawed. Jan spun, hiding behind waves of dirty blonde hair, and walked away.

And in that moment, I most definitely was sorry.

12