Taking the Lad out of Alladin Ch. 08

Story Info
Alain has a control problem, and is locked in chastity.
1.3k words
4.52
8.3k
1
0

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh for fuck's sake Alain! Come on!"

I grimaced, and pulled my boobs apart to stare down at my dick. The head was sticking out of my panties and I think it winked back at me. That's panties, plural, by the way. The top pair was bright red, and Jasmine had me in three pairs of tight panties. She was trying to teach me how to tuck my dick back, but the treacherous beast kept getting hard and shooting out the waistband or one of the leg holes every time I started gyrating and thinking about people getting off to my tits. She had started out in a pretty good mood...

"Okay, you just push your balls up into the inguinal canal and pull your dick back between your legs. Then clamp your thighs together, hold your dick with your legs, pull the panties up tight, and voila!"

I experimentally lifted my balls. My legs were spread wide, and my boobs kept blocking my vision. Even worse, I kept getting hard. Jasmine watching me, seeing me naked, showing off all my goods really got me going, but I still wasn't sure about this. She had explained the whole thing while I shaved my body again, and now we were taking it for a test run. "Uhm, up into my linguini canal? They'll come back out right?"

"No, they'll get lodged in your nostrils and be gone forever." Jasmine rolled her eyes. "Of course they'll come back out, they go up there during sex all the time. Just push them up, unless you'd rather have your panties smashing them all the time. And it's inguinal, not linguini."

Panties. My panties. The thought sent another jolt of pleasure through me. I was going to be wearing these tiny, sexy, brightly colored panties, and people would see me in them. I closed my eyes, and swallowed hard. "Okay, balls go up, dick goes back, clamp my legs, pull up the panties, and..." I pulled my boobs apart again and looked down. "Hey!" I looked like a girl down there. All smooth, not even a bulge really. Like, I could feel my dick between my legs, the panties holding it in place, but I really looked like a girl down there. "That's kind of cool, I should take some pictures of this to jerk off to later!"

Jasmine made the face that meant I should stop talking, so I just let go of my boobs and stood up straight. "Still good?"

"Yep, with that rack and your new hair most people would never guess you had a dumb stick between your legs. And some wouldn't care. Now give me a strut, shake your boobs, and imagine a bunch of horny dudes around you waving dollar bills they want to tuck into your... ah come on, really?"

Things had gone down hill from there. We addded panties but my dick kept escaping, and despite a fistfull of cash and a new Xbox from the downstairs neighbor I blew Jasmine was getting pretty ticked off. She was taking her end of turning me into a hot stripper babe pretty seriously, and despite being totally naked I was starting to sweat. I mumbled "Sorry..." and pulled the panties back down, getting ready to arrange myself again.

Then Jasmine grabbed my balls, squeezed, and pulled up. "I could just make it go away Alain. You know the wish lets me control your body if it will make you a better stripper. I could make you look like a tennis ball down there, with just a little hole to pee out of. Do I need to do that, Alain?"

"No, no, no, Jasmine, I'll get it..." I stood up on my tiptoes to try to lessen the pressure but Jasmine kept pulling. "I'll get it Jasmine, please!"

I could feel her grip loosen, and she was frowning a little less... then it happened. I was looking down at my monster whoppers, and they were almost touching Jasmine's titties, and they were smaller but cute as hell, and I kind of leaned in and they were touching, and I started imagining us kissing and grinding our boobs together while people all around us cheered and cat-called... and my cock got hard again.

My eyes widened as Jasmine's narrowed. She let go of my balls and jumped back and wiped her hand on her jeans. "That's it! Kiss your cock and balls good-bye!"

"Jasmine, wait, please, don't do that! I'm sorry, just that you're so hot, and, and, and this wish is making things all weird, and my body is doing a lot of things I don't understand! We'll figure something else out. Like duct tape!"

Jasmine glared at me, but she finally exhaled and stomped into her bedroom. I let out a deep breath, and she came back out with something in her hand, and handed it to me. It was a metal ring, and a metal cage shaped, well, shaped kind of like a dick actually. I got a sinking feeling in my gut. "Uh, what's this for?

The grin on Jasmine's face was straight out of shark week. "It will help solve your little problem. This..." she pointed at the ring. "Goes around your balls. And this..." She pointed to the cage. "Hooks to it and it keeps your cock from getting hard. Now, if you want me to make your cock and balls go away, just stand there with that dumb look on your face. If you want it locked up instead, get down on your knees and beg for it."

When I had wished for a kinky babe this wasn't what I had in mind, but I didn't want to lose my dick. I got down on my knees, licked my lips, and said in a quiet voice, "Jasmine, please lock my dick up."

I was looking at the floor, but I could hear Jasmine snort. "You're asking. You better figure out begging if you want to keep that useless thing."

I sighed, but leaned forward and kissed her shoes.They were dirty sneakers, but I guess I started getting turned on again. I scooched my knees back to get lower, and licked the toes of her shoes. "Please Jasmine lock up my cock." Lick. "Please put it in that tiny cage." Lick. "Please lock it up so it can't get even a little bit hard."

Jasmine lifted her shoe up so I could get to the sole of the shoe, and I could her breathing harder.

"Please lock my filthy cock up in a tiny metal cage." Lick. The bottom of the shoe tasted horrible, but I could feel my dick throbbing as I humiliated myself. "Please put my dick in a tiny cage Jasmine!" I couldn't think straight any more, it was just mumbled pleading and licking. I was lying flat on the floor, contorting my neck to lick her shoes, and rubbing my hard-on against the carpet, desperate for an orgasm.

Then I was on my back, and Jasmine was sitting on my knees and wrangling my balls through the metal ring. One went through pretty easy, but clenched my fists and ground my teeth together when she pulled my other ball through. The she flicked my penis until it got soft and pulled it through the ring too, and started working the cage on. I didn't think there was any way it would fit, but Jasmine smashed my dick into it until the cage slid into some posts sticking out of the ring, and jiggled it around until she could slide a lock into it. She twisted the key in the lock, pulled it out, and gave the cage a pull.

It jerked on my balls, but didn't come off. Jasmine pulled her shirt off and tossed it aside, then took a double handful of my titties. She started massaging them, then leaned down and licked one of my nipples. I arched my back and moaned, then let out an explosive breath. My dick was trying to get hard, and pushing against the metal of the cage. And damn it hurt.

Jasmine laughed and stood up. She nudged my balls with her foot. "Now, get your panties on and let's try this again."

-Casey Heart