Taking the Lad out of Alladin Ch. 11

Story Info
Piggy has a kinky audition for a job at the strip club.
3.6k words
4.46
7.4k
3

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on a subway bench, staring at my reflection in the dirty glass. I looked like a girl version of me, maybe a sister or something. I was kind of cute, I thought, except for the upturned nose. I couldn't decide if I looked like a girl who might be a dude, or a dude who looked like a girl. Like, would people be more likely to say, "Hey, that guy looks really girly" or "Hey, that chick looks kind of like a dude?" I guess the giant tits on my chest might sway the jury towards chick who looks kind of like a dude as long as they didn't look under my skirt.

And most of that tit meat was on display tonight. Half the dudes in the subway car were openly drooling over the amount of cleavage I had on display, and the others kept looking around and just happening to let their gaze linger when they got to where I was sitting. Jasmine had loaned me a tube top, but she was a few sizes smaller than me and it had been a bitch to get on. It worked down a little with each breath, and I had to keep pulling it up to keep my nipples under wraps. She hadn't offered me a bra, and everything was super on display.

The thing was, I was loving the attention. It made me feel warm and fuzzy to have all those eyes on my bod. And if I didn't really focus on anything else I got all warm and fuzzy and stopped thinking. Then I would start breathing harder and the nipples would make a break for it. The pain from my dick trying to get hard in the chastity cage helped me focus, which was good because I also had to keep my legs together or I'd be giving the people opposite me a show right up the short skirt I was wearing.

So I kept my legs closed, took shallow breaths, and gripped the flip-flops I was wearing with my toes as hard as I could. I had a lot of skin on display and wanted as little as possible of it touching the filthy subway car. The skirt and flip flops were more loans from Jasmine, and a couple of sizes small.

I chanced a glace sideways. She was sitting with an empty space between us, and staring so hard not even these horny idiots tried to sit down in the open seat. The train rolled to a stop, people filed off and on, and then it started again.

I cleared my throat, which was now a few octaves higher. "So, uh, which stop is ours?"

"Shut the fuck up Alain." Jasmine was a tiny blonde with a buzz cut. She had nice sized tits that looked a lot bigger than they were on her small frame. Still, even with her tiny size she could seem real scary, like a chick version of Joe Pesci but without the accent. She bit off her words. "What the fuck was that?"

"I'm-" I started to apologize for like the fiftieth time.

"I told you to shut the fuck up." The other people on the subway car moved away a little as she continued. "You're going to get this gig, I'm going to get the rest of my money, and then I'm going to forget you exist. Understood?"

I just nodded. It wasn't ideal, I really liked her boobs, but maybe if I could get away from her for awhile I could figure out how to use my third wish to unfuck this situation.

"Fine." She stood up and started walking towards the door. "This is our stop."

I lurched to my feet, and of course my nipples took the chance to stage a jailbreak. I flashed everyone in the car, one guy spilled his slurpee, and all the attention had my nipples hard and the friction as I pulled my top back up didn't help. And of course my dick gave another surge which was immediately blocked by the metal cage it was stuck in. I walked off the subway with a grimace, a grunt, and a couple of jiggles. On impulse I turned around when I was on the other side of the doors, pulled my top down and juggled my tits for the people on the car as the doors closed and it drove away. I pulled my top up and blew them a kiss with a smile as all their heads turned to watch me.

The pain from my cock swelling in the cage made me grimace, and I turned and followed Jasmine up the stairs and out onto the street. She actually walked beside me, but still didn't talk to me. It was either a poor neighborhood being gentrified, or a nice neighborhood where everyone with a good job was moving out. After five blocks we came to a small house on a narrow lot. Jasmine walked up to the front door and knocked as I let myself fall behind, and stopped behind her. Not that I was hiding or anything, but I had no idea what was on the other side of that door. It could be an eight foot tall dude with a fire hydrant between his legs for all I knew.

Thinking about that had me breathing hard when the door opened. It was... a middle aged woman with gray hair, broad shoulders, a pony tail, and a tray of Rice Krispie Treats in one hand. She was wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt with an otter on it that said, "Otterly Depraved." She blinked in surprise, and leaned against the door frame. "Jasmine? I thought you never wanted to... I mean, hey, what's up?"

I could see Jasmine's shoulders tense. "Hey Anna. I didn't then, I still don't now, but I have a business proposition. Some new talent looking for a gig at the club. I'm managing, but my club won't work out because reasons. We could both turn a decent buck here." Jasmine reached back, grabbed my arm, and pulled me forward.

"Oh yeah?" Anna looked at me the way a mom eyes a Sunday brisket at the deli counter. "What's your name, cutie?"

I licked my lips, but Jasmine spoke before I could answer. "Stage name is Piggy. You don't need to know anything else until some money starts changing hands."

Anna kind of smiled, but like sad. "Same old Jasmine. Well come on in J. Piggy, you come in too, and we'll see how you handle yourself."

I walked into the house, which was kind of cute. A lot of comfy old furniture and area rugs. Anna held out the tray as Jasmine pulled the door shut behind us. "Rice Krispie Treat? And I'm Anna, she and her, and are you comfortable telling me your pronouns, honey?"

I grabbed a square of gooey deliciousness eagerly. I hadn't realized how hungry I was, and around an enormous bite mumbled, "Oh, uh, he and him is fine. Thanks, these are good, could I get another one?"

Jasmine scoffed but Anna smiled and said, "Sure."

I took another square and scarfed it down as I followed Anna through the house while she narrated. "Jasmine doesn't like to talk about me, so I'll fill you in." She turned and winked as she walked and I heard Jasmine snort. "I have a club for dancers, which is where you fit in. Maybe. But if a customer spends enough time or money there they might become my friends and might get invited to these private parties I throw with some of my other friends who just happen to be employees. All optional, but it helps the dancers build a client base. You catch my drift?"

Surprisingly, I was pretty sure I did. "Yeah, it's like a squid pro nose, like in that cannibal doctor movie."

Anna raised an eyebrow. Jasmine sighed, but said, "Yes, it's quid pro quo, and he does that. You're not hiring him to teach law classes though. Piggy, just... try to convince people that they'd like to see you dance at the club. And remember that you're much prettier when you're not talking."

I was pretty sure I was being insulted, but kept my mouth shut. At least Jasmine was back to business and didn't sound like she wanted to murder me anymore. Anna opened a door and we walked down into a finished basement. The windows were blacked out, but it was well lit and there was carpeting on the floor and those ceiling tiles offices use. A big screen tv had a porno movie playing, and around fifteen people were lounging around. A lot of them were naked to one extent or another, and there was a lot of strange looking furniture that I was pretty sure wasn't exercise equipment. My heart started beating a little faster and I could feel the cage around my dick getting tighter.

Anna came down the steps and no one reacted. Then I came down and people looked. Then Jasmine came down and people got really quiet.

All eyes were on us, including one chick who abandoned a blowjob, as Anna set the snacks down on a table. She turned to the room and smiled. "Everyone, we have a guest. This..." She motioned me over and I shuffled forward to stand beside her. "Is Piggy."

People murmured hellos but a lot of eyes were still moving from Jasmine to Anna and back again like they expected them to start swinging at each other. Jasmine finally sighed, leaned over, and spoke in my ear. "I think we're going to need to get their attention. Do you mind?" She looked down at my chest, and I just nodded. All those eyes on me already had me licking my lips and feeling flushed.

"Arms up, Piggy!" I raised my arms and she pulled the tube top up and off in one motion. My knockers flew up towards my face, burst out of the fabric, and fell back down where they wobbled a bit before settling down. They were hanging out now. Everyone could see them, and people were staring. Staring at my big, bouncy, heavy boobs with their hard nipples. I could see their eyes locked on them, and knew they wanted to sink their fingers into them and just maul that soft, pliant flesh while I moaned and writhed.

Jasmine looked down at my skirt, and I just closed my eyes and nodded again. I felt her fingers slip into the waistband, then the material sliding down my stomach, then back up. She paused, and started sliding it down again. She did it slower this time, pulling it down until the wasteband caught on my cage, then slowly working it back up and down again. I wasn't wearing underwear, and I knew as soon as it came off everyone would see my cage.

And my cock inside it. They'd all know I couldn't get even a little bit hard, or come, or fuck a woman. They'd see how hard it was trying to get and how it pushed against the steel cage and how useless it was.

Jasmine shouted at the crowd, "Who wants to see? Come on, make some noise!" Hoots and cheers filled the basement, and I swear my cock almost ripped my balls off trying to get hard. This felt amazing. I loved it. Everyone was looking at me, I was the center of attention. They were all here for me. I had never felt like this as a dude, and it was like being drunk while beating the main boss in a co-op video game all by myself after all the other players died and they just watched.

Jasmine let the cheers and catcalls build while she teased the reveal some more, then whispered in my ear. "I hope you're taking notes, now open your eyes."

I opened my eyes just as the skirt slid down past my hips and hit the floor. There were some gasps of surprise and laughs and I had to fight not to cover up my dick. I was a little surprised that some of the comments were even sympathetic. "Oh, he's locked up!" and "Ouch, that looks like it fuckin' hurts!" Others were a little meaner I thought, but I enjoyed them all. The point was everyone knew now, and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Well, I guess that's the reasons you can't work at Jasmine's club." I looked over to see Anna smirking at my crotch. She looked at my crimson face and laughed. "I thought you were just some frat rat with falsies out for a thrill or maybe on a dare, but this is much more interesting Piggy. Why don't you go introduce yourself?" She gave me a slap on the ass, grinned at Jasmine and stepped back to lean against the wall again. "Make enough friends and I'll give you a shot as a dancer."

Jasmine shot Anna a glare. "I do remember the process, thanks." She grabbed my arm and started walking towards a small huddle of people. I shuffled over in my flip flops, my tits bouncing and my cock still pushing against the cage, and looked around on the way. It looked... kind of like a regular party but with a lot more naked people. Some people were dressed and just hanging out, others were naked or partway naked, and there were one or two groups clearly doing some kinky stuff.

I had never been kinky. I had to read Of Human Bondage in high school, but that book sucked. Now... I was kind of turned on and even walked a little faster. Other than almost all the dudes still wearing clothes having on black t-shirts and blue jeans, and there being way too many goatees in the room, I was kind of getting into it. These people didn't know who I really was, so what the hell? I'd have some fun, make some memories, get the wish reversed, and it'd all be good. My spank bank would be full for years if I played this right.

A leggy redhead with a thick body and tits almost as big as mine grinned at us. "Hey, hey, Lady J. I missed your face. Who's your new friend?"

She was talking to Jasmine, but everyone in the group had eyes on me. Jasmine raised an eyebrow, and gave me the "get on with it" motion and muttered "job interview" under her breath.

I stuck my hand out and cleared my throat. "Uhm, my name is Piggy, and I'm very interested in this position and feel I would be a tremendous asset to the company!"

Everyone just stared for a half-second then someone choked on their soda. Diet coke went everywhere and someone else shrieked as they were caught in the spray. Laughter welled up around us and I could see even Jasmine was trying to keep from grinning.

"Well, my name is Mistress Kate, and you've very cute, but I'm just not sure you're qualified, Piggy." The redhead kind of looked at me in this weird way like she was daring me to do something, then continued. "You'll need to show me. I'm not even sure you're a very good Piggy, walking around on two legs like that."

I got the hint and dropped down onto all fours. My boobs shifted and swayed underneath me, and I scooted my legs apart to make my balls more comfortable. I was starting to catch on to his this worked. "Uhm, I'm a good little Piggy, and have been practicing my stripping. I've been working very hard, Mistress Kate."

She smirked and shook her head. "I didn't say tell me, I said show me." She tapped one of her boots on the floor.

I licked my lips, scootched back, and lowered my head. My now weirdly long tongue snaked out, and slid it along her boot. Everyone was quiet now, watching me like her boots. My caged cock was positively aching, and I was pretty sure I could feel my pulse in it, but it felt so good I couldn't quit licking. I started at the toe and worked my way around, trying to cover every inch of the leather with my tongue. It felt so good to be doing this, on my hands and knees, just running my tongue over her boots. When it was shining and slick I moved to the other one, wrapping my tongue around the curves and caressing it, letting myself feel warm and fuzzy.

When I finished the second boot and looked up Kate looked over me and giggled. It wasn't a very scary sound, or sexy, but it made me rub my thighs together in antipation. I looked behind me and a skinny dude was holding up a curly pink pig tail with a tapered end and a narrow neck kind of near the bottom. It didn't take much to figure out where it went to go and I swallowed hard.

Kate leaned forward and grabbed my chin, pulling my head around to face her. "You did a decent job, and that long tongue of yours certainly has possibilities. But Piggy's are supposed to have tails. Do you want a tail, Piggy?"

I nodded. "Yes please, Piggy wants a tail"! I wasn't sure if I did, but saying it felt so good.

"You'll have to earn it. Does Piggy want to earn a tail?"

I whimpered and rubbed my thighs together some more. "Yes, please, Piggy wants to earn a tail! Please please please let Piggy earn a tail!"

She slid her hand up my face, and took hold of my hair. She dragged me across the room to a kind of padded bench. "Up you go."

I clambered onto the bench, and got situated. My tits spilled out to either side, and my ass was hanging off the edge. I swear I could feel my caged cock dripping with anticipation, and I looked up at Mistress Kate. I could see Jasmine with her phone out, and suddenly heard my own voice coming from the television. It was the video of me licking come off my tits from the subway riders.

I flinched and then it felt like my entire spinal column had jolts of electric pleasure running down it. She wasn't playing it from her phone, it was on a porn site. She had really uploaded it to a porn site. I looked like a total tramp, smiling and licking my lips as my tongue cleaned blobs of come off my slutty cow udders.

It hadn't gotten many views, but people had seen it. People could see it, whenever they wanted to. Friends and people I knew could see me doing these things. I'd never be able to look at them again without wondering if they had seen this video and recognized me acting like a come-crazed slut. My thighs trembled and I shook on the padded bench.

Kate raised an eyebrow. "Quite the little exhibitionist Piggy, aren't you? Have you ever had something in your ass before?"

Somehow the words seeped into my brain and found something to connect to. "No Mistress Kate."

"Oh, a virgin Piggy." That seemed to make her happy, and I tried not to think about what I knew was coming. "Well, I think it would be sad if you lost your virginity to a piece of plastic. All the Piggy's I know want their first time to be special. What do you want, little Piggy?"

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. She was going to make me say it. I wanted it. I just didn't want to admit I wanted it. But having to say I wanted it only made me want it more. I took a couple of deep breaths, and tried to say it without thinking about what I was actually saying. "Piggy wants a real cock to take his virginity! Piggy wants a real cock in his ass! Piggy wants to earn his tail by getting fucked by a man's dick!"

She was patting my head and calling me a good Piggy and it was the best feeling of my life. I wasn't sure how much was the wish and how much was me but I felt amazing. She licked her lips, and smiled. "Ask very nicely then, Piggy."

I was into it now. There was no turning back. I didn't care about the videos, or anything else. I just wanted to make her happy, to make the room look at me and cream their jeans. I wanted to be the hottest, sluttiest thing these people had ever seen. If the world ended, I wanted them jerking off to me to be the last thing they ever did, and I wanted them to be happy for the chance to do it.

"Please fuck Piggy's ass! Please come in Piggy's ass and give Piggy a tail! Please use your real cock to fuck Piggy's ass while his useless, pathetic cock is in chastity! Please use Piggy like a come dumpster! Please take Piggy's ass with your big, hard, thick, superior cock!"

So it wasn't Shakespeare or anything, but I think it got the idea across. As Mistress Kate lifted up her skirt and pulled my face into her cunt, and the man behind me unzipped his pants, it did occur to me that he hadn't even told me his name. Come to think of it, he hadn't spoken to me at all.

Then he did, and all he said was, "Oink oink, bitch."

Before I slid my tongue between Mistress Kate's thick, wet labia I paused just long enough to let out a long, moaning, low but clearly audible, "Oink, oink."

-Casey Heart