Taking the Lad out of Alladin Ch. 12

Story Info
Piggy tries to earn a tail by serving the guests sexually.
2.1k words
4.66
7.4k
00

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not good enough!" There was a slap on my ass, then the guy behind me repeated himself. "Give me an oink, Piggy."

Fuuuuuuuck. Everyone was a theater critic all of a sudden. I was bound to a bench, face-down, eating the pussy of someone who called herself Mistress Kate. Everyone was watching me, and I couldn't wait to get fucked in the ass and earn a pig tail. To crawl around on all fours while they objectified me and I debased and humiliated myself for them. Still, I had my pride and who the fuck was this guy to critique my oinking?

Plus, that smack on the ass felt kind of good. It made my cock throb in the cage, and I decided I wouldn't mind it happening again. I stopped licking long enough to swallow and let out a deep, monotone, "Oink." It sounded like a robot from a 1950s movie. Then things happened very fast.

There were four or five hard smacks on my ass while the male voice behind me said, "Oh no you fucking didn't!" They were hard and they hurt but they also felt so good. Each one sent little burts of pleasure into my caged dick, and I jerked my hips just like I was fucking. The hot stinging pain in my ass tingled and I licked my lips in appreciation.

Then Mistress Kate had ahold of my hair, and was slapping my face. I could see her wet pussy, but not her face as she took a turn berating me too. "I didn't tell you to stop licking, did I? Get that fucking tongue back to work!" She gave me another sharp slap across the cheek with her free hand to punctuate her words. I felt like she had a more legitimate complaint, and went back to work on her clit with my tongue. She shifted her hips to give me a little better angle, and I could hear her voice above me. "See Paul? You just have to know how to talk to him to get what you want."

My cheek was sore, but at least I was on a first name basis with the dude taking my anal virginity now. Even if he did think my name was "Piggy."

"Fuck you, Kate." He sounded more amused than ticked off, but I felt a cold, slimy liquid being smeared around my butthole then his hand on my balls. "You know what to do, Piggy. I suggest you do it right." And he squeezed a little.

Okay, so here's the thing. I really wanted him to fuck my ass. Like, I wasn't gay usually, maybe a little bit for Hugh Grant because of the accent, but I wanted that tail and I wanted these people to see me earn it with my body. But I also wanted to give the audience a show. I wanted to ratchet up the dramatic tension and not just go straight to the climax.

You know what I mean.

I turned to look at Jasmine, rolled my eyes for the camera in her phone, and gave another half-hearted, "Oink." It earned me another slap from Mistress Kate before I got back to eating her out but some of the people around me snickered and I could see a few of them smile and that made it worth it. It also earned me another squeeze of my balls that was a little harder and lasted a little longer. I slapped the side of the bench to try to take my mind off the pain, and my tits jiggled underneath me, but damnit it was still worth it.

We got into a rhythm then, with Paul squeezing my balls or slapping my ass, me giving a bored oink, Kate slapping me, wash, rinse, repeat. Everyone in the room was watching me now, even the dude whose blowjob got interrupted. It felt so good, their eyes boring into me, staring at me, getting off on my body and the things I was doing with it. The idea of them and anyone who wanted to watching the movie Jasmine was recording, jerking off, and getting off to me later on brought a fresh wave of pleasure.

I felt like I could do this all night, just keeping the people around me on edge and let their pleasure build. As their lust increased I'd get off more, and we'd just feed on each there until we are desperately stupidly horny. But then Paul changed tactics.

He let go of my balls and slid his cock between my ass cheeks. It got my attention in the way the pain hadn't, and I scrunched my eyes closed. I felt the head of his cock graze my asshole, catching there but not sliding inside. Then I heard his voice, but it had changed. It was teasing and taunting me now, not threatening me or trying to scare me. "If you want this cock in your ass, you're going to have to oink for us, Piggy."

I couldn't clench my jaw or grit my teeth without biting my tongue off, but I wanted to. Instead I took a deep breath and gave my best oink. I mean, it still wasn't great, I hadn't watched a lot of barnyard documentaries and the closest I had ever been to a pig was a BLT, but it was sincere.

Paul evidently wanted some revenge though. "Come on, Piggy. After you played so hard to get you'll have to do better."

I oinked again. And again. And again. Kate was smiling down at me and slapping the shit out of me, which made it harder, but I did my best. It felt good, to be making animal sounds for a dick. My big fat tits were swinging underneath me while a woman slapped my face because I stopped eating her cunt and I didn't care. I just wanted that dick in my ass. I oinked as hard and loud as I could.

"I guess you were right, Kate. You just need to have to know how to talk to them. Keep oinking or I'll take my cock away, Piggy." Fucking Paul.

I kept oinking even though my teeth hurt at this point. I wanted that dick so bad the pain didn't matter. Then it was sliding inside of me.

It felt really weird. Something was going in a hole that was usually exit only, and it kind of burned and felt like going to the bathroom and a little like a pulled muscle as it forced its way inside. I dunno, I was mostly focusing on the site of Jasmine filming it in the corner of my eye, and my cock that seemed determined to shred itself pushing against the bars of the cage. I jerked my hips, just out of instinct, and it drove Paul's cock further into my ass.

He laughed. "Oh, what a little Piggy slut you are! You can't wait to have your ass fucked can you?"

I couldn't think of words just then. My brain was gone. I just oinked again. I'd like to say it was the wish making me do it, but I really did lose it. I stuck my tongue out, and it was so freakishly long I managed to get it to Kate's pussy. That made her stumble a little, but she eased her hips forward again and stopped slapping me.

But then Paul's cock came out of my ass and I heard him teasing me again. "If you want cock you'll have to oink for it."

I groaned in frustration, but tried an oink without stopping licking Kate's pussy. It wasn't great, but it must have been good enough because I felt Paul's cock working its way into my ass again, and Mistress Kate patted my head. "Good Piggy." It could have been either of them that said it, or maybe even both of them, but I just knew I found a way forward.

The pussy smelled and tasted delicious. Kate was sopping wet by now and juices ran down my chin and dripped on the floor. I imagined how I'd look with a pig tail licking them up. The cock sliding in and out of my ass felt amazing. I couldn't really tell if it was even big or not, I just new that it felt like the perfect size to pop my cherry and officially make me a piggy whore for cock. My cheeks, ass, and balls all thrummed with a pleasant sort of bruised pain. My giant rack was swinging back and forth underneath me every time I moved and my nipples were rock hard. Even my dick pressing against the metal cage made me feel good, knowing I was helpless to get hard and had to stay small and soft while all this happened. While everyone around me came. But the audience was what really did it for me.

They were quiet now. No comments, no jokes, barely blinking and just licking their lips and breathing hard. Just watching me silently. A couple of people were rubbing themselves, but I fucking owned them. I don't know if it was the wish rewarding my behavior, or some kink I never knew I had, but they all wanted me so bad it fucking hurt them inside and it made me feel great. This must be what rock stars felt like when they could control a stadium with 10,000 people with just their voice and a wave of their hand.

Oinking into someone's cunt while eating them out and getting butt-fucked wasn't exactly the same as a rock concert, sure, but close enough.

I don't know how long it lasted. It couldn't have been that long. This wasn't professional porn with boner pills and people that hit the gym everyday. But it felt like time stopped. Then Mistress Kate was moaning and her thighs were twitching and she was rubbing her pussy on my face until she jerked it away and stepped back. She was fanning herself with one hand while I was gasping for air in between my oinking pig sounds. I wasn't sure I could stop now if I wanted to. I didn't know if my brain would let me quit oinking as long as that cock was pounding away in my ass.

I had gotten used to it and the dull ache from the beggining was gone. A dude's dick was in my butt, and it felt great. Still diferent and new, but great. I picked up my oinks and kept time with his thrusts. Everytime his cock bottomed out in my ass, I let out a passionate oink. Now that I wasn't eating pussy I had enough brain power to life my hands up and play with my tits. I pinched and squeezed the nipples, rolling my big fuckbags in my hands as they rocked back and forth.

Paul picked up his tempo, and I oinked faster. I tried experimenting, clenching my ass when he was pulling out, and loosening it when he was pushing back in like I was jerking him off with my ass. It took some trial and error, the muscles were kind of the opposite of what I expected, but he eventually grunted out a, "Oh, Piggy uses his ass like a cunt! Such a good little Piggy!"

He wasn't even criticizing my oinking anymore, maybe he was starting to like me. Or maybe he just wanted to get off. Probably the latter.

Then I didn't have time to wonder anymore. He slammed his hips into my ass and I could feel him twitching inside of me. I gave my boobs an extra hard squeeze and let out one long, sustained "Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink!"

My head slumped. He slid out of me and the air felt cool on my skin. I had... jizz. In my ass. Another dude had fucked me in front of a room full of people and came in my ass. My face was covered in pussy juice. My ass hurt and my dick was trying to mangle itself it was pushing against the chastity cage so far. I slumped down in exhaustion and just looked at the floor for a few seconds.

Then Jasmine was pushing my hair out of my eyes, and I looked up and straight into the camera on her phone. She had turned it around so I could see myself in the screen. My new feminine face, with longer hair and soft, rounded features. My upturned piggy nose. Mistress Kate's pussy juice glistening all around my mouth.

Jasmine was grinning at me, but it still had a hard edge to it. "Well Piggy, do you think you earned a tail?"

-Casey Heart